SARA THE VAMPIRE PRINCESS - P...

By JMAAROUF

what would happen... if vampires from all over the different worlds, were to gather in one single kingdom... ... More

ACT 0 - THE KOKKINA MATIA
ACT 1 - THE BEGINNING
ACT 2 - THE ROYAL STALKER
ACT 3 - THE RETURN OF A PRINCESS
ACT 4 - THE WAY HOME
ACT 5 - THE REUNION
ACT 6 - THE NEWS
ACT 7 - THE ILLNESS
ACT 8 - THE SEVEN SYMBOLS
ACT 9 - THE WINDS OF CHANGE
ACT 10 - THE DUALITY OF A KING
ACT 11 - THE REDEMPTION
ACT 12 - THE LIVELY VAMPIRE CASTLE
ACT 13 - THE HUNTER AND THE PREY
ACT 14 - THE PAST HAS RETURNED
ACT 15 - THE BIG DREAMS OF A LITTLE PRINCESS
ACT 16 - THE ERUPTION
ACT 17 - THE ROYAL CLASH
ACT 18 - THE STRONGEST OF WILLS
ACT 19 - THE BLACK WRATH
ACT 20 - THE UNRAVELING OF AN OLD PAST
ACT 21 - THE OLD DEBT
ACT 22 - THE FIST OF ANGER
ACT 23 - THE WRATH OF A KING
ACT 24 - A MOTHER'S WISH
ACT 26 - THE PREPARATIONS
ACT 27 - THE PARTY BEGINS...
ACT 28 - THE RETURN
ACT 29 - THE FATEFUL ENCOUNTER
ACT 30 - THE CORRUPTION OF MINDS

ACT 25 - THE FAREWELL, BUT...

0 1 0
By JMAAROUF

- ?? December 219

The morning light sneaked into the dark room to announce the start of a new day...

meanwhile... Drake was... still by Maria's body, staring into nothingness..., he spent the next few hours in his place... looking at her face...

suddenly he got up and went outside and spent some time digging a grave with his bare hands...

the grave was located in the big flower's field that was beside the castle...

he dug it beside another grave that held the same last name..., it was her husband's...

as he finished the digging... he got back to the castle..., stood beside the door with surprised face when he noticed Edward awake and looking around with an unemotional face..., suddenly, the kid's eyes were fixed on Maria's body... as he kept looking at her with a cold stare on his face...

drake approached Edward and gave him a light head pat while taking his black coat off, he kept warping it around Maria's body and covering her up..., he held her and walked around the castle with a serious yet dead look on his eyes...., while being followed by little Edward...

- the outside:

drake kept walking under the bright morning's sun without his coat..., his face started letting out steam and smoke as his skin continued burning..., Edward kept followed follow him... and suddenly he felt pain when he was stung by the sun...

Edward sat down with an emotionless face while rubbing his burning hands, he stayed in the shadows while watching from distance as drake started putting dirt as he closed the grave...

Drake collected a nearby rock and started carving it with his nails to make a tombstone..., as he finished the grave, he kept staring at it with sad eyes...

he looked behind and noticed Edward in the shadows looking at the grave with serious yet emotionless eyes...

drake got up and took his white shirt off..., he kept looking at Edward and put the shirt on his head to protect him from the harsh sun..., after a bit... he took Edward's hand while leading him toward the grave where they would spend couple hours sitting beside it...

drake looked at Edward and noticed that his eyes fixed on the grave..., the kid felt a connection with the grave but didn't know why..., Edward didn't know who this person was...

so, he just kept staring at her grave with open serious eyes, because when he was turned into a vampire... he lost all the memories from his human self, as he started a new life as a vampire....

Suddenly..., A gentle light exited the grave, it was Maria's soul, they couldn't see her but she kept roaming around them with a wide smile on her face...

she gave Edward a warm hug, then... she looked at drake and said with a gentle smile "I'm leaving him with you... drake! Take care you two..." as she ascended to meet her endeared husband, and live the life they dreamed about when they first fell in love....

Drake put his shirt on Edward's head to protect him from the sun as they prepared to leave after this exhausting trip, drake's skin was still exposed to the sun while burning... since he used his clothes to protect Edward...

so, he had to spend the whole trip back, exposed to the sun..., drake turned around as he and Edward continued looking at the palace for one last time, then he proceeded the trip back home....

- the kokkina matia:

At the palace..., a very young jezebel can be seen running around the long hallways, suddenly... she alerted the royal family while breathing heavily "d-drake... drake has come back...!!".

Sebastian... Emma and Martip all got out to greet him..., suddenly they stopped while waiting for Sophia who followed them with a tired sweaty face...

she kept breathing heavily and suddenly..., she felt someone helping her, she smiled and said "thank you..., Sebastian", Sebastian kept looking at her with a serious face while Emma said with a frustrated face "s-Sophia!!? what are you doing here!!? you need to rest..., it has been only three years since you gave birth-...".

but... she was interrupted by Sebastian who said with a serious tone "it's fine..., Emma", leaving her in concern, she put a shy red face and said with a quiet voice "if... if you think that it's fine..., then... I'll allow it...", Sophia smiled with a sweaty face while hanging on to Sebastian's hand and said "thank you..., Emma".

as soon as florin opened a door in the dome..., everyone were surprised by drake holding his shirt in his hand with a head coming out of it...

Sebastian's eyes widened up as he saw drake's skin steaming from being exposed to the sun..., meanwhile Sophia asked with a breathless voice "huh....? d-drake... what happened...?".

drake looked at them with a serious burned face and said with a cold sad tone "huf... nothing... has.... happened...".

- the present:

Drake stopped telling the story as he started phasing out...., He turned around just to be surprised by Sophia, Sara and Edward all hugging each other while crying...

Sara (crying): sob, sob, Edward why is your backstory is so sad...? sob...

Sophia (as she cleans the snort from Sara's nose): I remember it..., as if it was yesterday...!!!

Edward phased out and got waken up by Sara asking "AHH, but how did Edward become a vampire?".

drake gave her a head pat and said while looking at Edward "we had an idea about the ritual..., but we don't know anything else..., he was the first human to be turned into a vampire in the whole history... so we don't have enough information".

Sara kept looking at her father as he continued "you know, Sara? from the outside... Edward looks like a 1400 years old vampire... but his real age... is rather 806 years old... (smiles) the same as you...".

Sara put a surprised smile while looking at Edward..., but it faded out when she saw his face filled with tears while crying in sadness after hearing the real story... because of the sacrifice of his mom, and for falsely accusing drake....

Drake gave him a light knock on the head and said: stop crying, you big baby...

Edward: but after... (sob) all that...!! I still accused you falsely..., and... threw my mother's and your sacrifices out..., (bows down while crying) I... I don't deserve to be your 1st commander anymore..., please, give it to someone who deserves it....!!

Sara looked worried for Edward "but... why are you saying that...? You didn't know...."

Drake: If you ask so....

Sophia and Sara looked at drake as he started reviling his new commander.... Edward closed his eyes while waiting for drake's decision while thinking "I've attacked my king... and put everyone's life in danger..., i... i don't deserve to be the first commander!!!".

Drake: (hits Edward on the head angrily) firstly...!! I don't want to see your face around for the next couple days, and another thing!!! don't tell me what to do..., (smiles) I know why I chose my commanders....

Edward looked at him with teary eyes "but why...? I don't understand anything... I put everyone's life in danger- ".

Sara jumped on him and tried to cheer him up with hugs saying "we weren't in danger at all... Edward!!".

Sophia gave him a head pat "you're a good boy... Ed...".

drake kept watching with a big smile on his face..., then started looking at the sky while thinking "...Maria.., your son... is here with me..., we might said farewell to you..., but... I'm sure..., I'm sure that you've been watching him grow in the past years... you are proud..., right... Maria?".

Sophia kept hugging Edward close to her chest... and suddenly she clapped her hands as she remembered something...

Sophia: AHH, let's take you two for a quick visit to Emma...

Drake's face changed as he looked at Sophia with a concerned face "huh...?", Edward started sweating... as she continued:

Sophia: you can't go like this to tomorrow's party... right? also... she hasn't had costumers for a long time....

Drake: (confused) uhh... E-Emma? Ummm .... You're not going to treat your husband's wounds by yourself...?

Edward froze when he heard Emma's name.... and said "I .... I can take care of myself, she doesn't need to-...".

The two were grabbed by Sophia and got dragged all the way to Emma's health center (her office), where she left them alone with the doctor...

Emma kept preparing something while mixing a lot of liquids, meanwhile, drake and Edward were locked in a corner while trembling...

Edward kept sweating nervously and suddenly, he started crawling slowly toward the exit door trying to escape..., drake looked at him and tried to convince him to come back "ed...!! Edward!! don't go!!! you'll just lose your life!!!".

he kept waving his head saying that it's a bad decision but Edward didn't listen and kept moving....

suddenly, a broken rib in Edward's body made a loud cracking sound that alerted Emma..., she turned around and kept looking at Edward the same way a predator would look at his prey...

suddenly she jumped on him with the medical tools she was cleaning..., Edward's screaming could been heard all around the castle....

- Somewhere in England:

In the palace, in total darkness, a bleu mystic light starts brightening up, to show a silhouette of a human being, suddenly a deep voice says "it's a sign, it's working..., initiate the plan immediately...".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 0 14
There are five main species in the world, four were thought to be a thing of fairytales and nightmares. 500 years ago a ancent race of predators rose...
252K 7.8K 29
A Tale of Love, Darkness and Vampires Katie, a lonely homeless girl with no friends or family, finds herself being kidnapped by a vampire on one moo...
5.4K 127 20
Jenna's life was taken brutally but when she woke up in the morgue she found out she had so much more to live for. After years of hiding she finally...
304 17 8
Love is beautiful while it lasts, but the pain that comes after is what most people can't bear. I stared at the reflection in the glass, the white sa...