Trap Queen

By jamaica1204

Spin on one of my older stories. It's a RihYoncé story Read to find out 😘 More

Where It All Began
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24

Ch. 21

243 15 1
By jamaica1204

G // Beyoncé

'G, please call me back. I won't give up until you give me da chance tuh talk tuh you. I know you 'ate me right now...' Wrong. I don't hate her. I fucking love her, and I hate that I love her... 'I miss you. I know I fucked up, and I also know I dun deserve a minute of yuh time, but I'm 'oping you'll give it tuh me anyways. Just...*she sighs heavily* just please call me back. I love you.'

That was the thirteenth voicemail she's left me in the past two days since her graduation. Apparently Onika brought her here to wait for me, but I didn't come home that night. I met up with one of my old fucks, and I regretted it instantly. Kaylee had been one of my pussy calls for three years, but once I got with Robyn I cut all ties with her and anyone else in my little black book.

Chris is the only other person I've fucked since Robyn left me and every time we fucked, it felt wrong. Nothing feels right without her. She meant... fuck... means everything to me. Maybe I should call her and meet up with her.

My fingers hovers over her name for at least five minutes before I hit the number to dial. Before the first ring completed, I quickly hit the end button.

"Just do it." I look up and see Nicki standing in my doorway.

"I can't." I shake my head and sigh.

"Why? Because you're stubborn? Do you even realize how much of your shit she put up with after you two met? She fucks up one time, and you're done?"

"Nicki..."

"Nah, don't 'Nicki' me. Fucking call her. That girl is so head over motha fuckin heels for you and would go to the end of the earth for you, and you feel the exact same way. Don't lose her." She let's out a frustrated sigh before walking back out of my room.

I fucking hate that she's always right... I just need to think of what I want to say to her once I do finally get the courage to call.

"You frustrated the fuck outta me that I forgot what I even came in here for. Here, this was in the mail." She hands me an envelope and walks back out.

I look down at the letter, holding it in my hand. There isn't anything on the letter but my name and address. It isn't a bill, its an actual letter. Who still writes nowadays?

I open it and feel my heart stop for a second. It's from tio...

My dearest Beyoncé,
If you're reading this, I've left you. Please don't be sad, we both knew this day was coming. I've trained you your whole life to take over on the cartel, and I know you're ready. I am so proud of you, my baby girl. You've grown into such an amazing, beautiful young woman. Your mama and papa would be proud. There is one thing I need you to do for me...don't push people away once I'm gone. Especially Rihanna. That girl loves you, and you love her. Don't lose that. The life we live is a gamble. We could lose our life or the life of a loved one at any second, and you don't want to take those people or moments for granted. Take my word for it, baby. You'll need her once you take over this army. You're a leader now, Giselle. You're no longer a child, you can no longer think like a child, and you need to think of the consequences of your actions. I know who the snake is in our army, but you need to figure this out yourself. Make Onika your right hand, Giselle. You're going to need her. I'll be looking down at you smiling with pride. Te amo, mija.

-Tio Raul

I bring my knees to my chest and let the tears roll freely down my face.

"Bey..." I look up and Nicki gives me a half smile. "It was from tio, huh?" I nod my head, and she walks over to the bed I'm sitting on. "I thought that was his handwriting. Are you okay, babe?" I shake my head no. "Wanna talk?" Again, I shake my head no. "Want...Rihanna?" I answer 'yes' in my head but continue to remain quiet. She kisses my forehead and gets off of the bed, closing my door behind her.

I lay my head on my pillow and reread tio's letter over and over. So he knows who the snake is..why wouldn't he just tell me? Why do I need out figure this out on my own? I want to take out the mother fucker who's responsible for my uncles death more than anything, so why wouldn't he just tell me what the fuck I need to know?

For 45 minutes I continue to read his letter and think about what choices I need to make. The tears streaming down my face go from heartache and pain, to anger and frustration. My eyes get heavy and I feel myself beginning to fall asleep.

It feels like I'd only been sleeping for ten minutes when I feel a light body dip onto the bed, laying behind me. Her arms wrap tightly around my torso, and her chin goes on my shoulder. I know it's her. I know the smell of her perfume, the feel off her body close to mine, and her heartbeat on my back from holding me so close.

For months I felt like something was wrong, and I couldn't figure out what. And now I know. I needed her. Yes, I knew I missed her, and I knew I loved her, but I didn't know what this aching feeling was. Now that I'm wrapped her in arms, I feel like maybe I'll be okay. For the first time since I lost tio, I feel like I can handle whatever is thrown at me.

"Beyoncé..." I turn my body over so we're face to face. "I'm sorry." I keep our eyes connected as I grab her hand and lace our fingers together, using my thumb to rub the back of her hand. "I.." she takes a deep breath. "I 'ad dis whole speech prepared in mi 'ead, but mi mind went blank when you turned over and looked at me." We both let out a little chuckle. She opens her mouth to say something else but before she can, I lean over and connect our lips.

I haven't felt her lips in way too long. I can't deny how in love I am with her. It's pointless. We're always going to end up right back here, in each others arms, so it's honestly pointless to even try to let go.

I place my hand on her cheek, using my thumb to caress it as I softly suck on her bottom lip. I say 'its okay' against her lips before pulling back.

A tear rolls down her cheek, and I softly wipe it off. "I love you, Robyn, and I don't wanna live without you." She bites her bottom lip as another tear goes down her cheek before she pecks my lips again.

"I love you so god damn much, G." I grab her hips to roll her over on top of me, connecting our lips again. I tilt my head to deepen the kiss. When she sucks my bottom lip into her mouth and runs her tongue over it, I moan out loudly. She let's go of my lip and says "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, baby." I grab the hem of her shirt and pull it off of her body. My fingers start running against her skin as I begin to suck on her neck. She let's out a shaky moan, and I feel my thong getting wet. I haven't heard her moans in way too long, and I missed them so much.

I missed how she tasted the most. The sounds that come out of her mouth when her juices go down my throat are so fucking sexy.

I continue sucking and licking her weak spots on her neck as I unbuckle her pants. She reaches behind her and unclasps her bra. I push her onto her back and pull her pants and underwear off. I grab my hair tie off of the nightstand and admire her naked body under me.

Rih grabs my face and pulls me back down on to her body. We engage in a hot kiss, I suck on her bottom lip as she sucks and flicks my top lip. One of my hands move down and begins caressing her breast, rolling her nipple in between my fingers until its hard. I slightly pull on it, making her moan loudly against my mouth.

I kiss her jaw, her neck, down to her chest until my mouth is on her nipple. I suck the hard nub into my mouth, using my tongue to flick it while it's in my warm mouth. My hand continues traveling down her body, and I take my thumb and separate her bottom lips. She's soaking wet as I begin rotating her clit with my thumb.

I look up at her, and she's biting her bottom lip to stifle her moans. I take my free hand and slap her inner thigh. "Let it out." She lets out a loud moan, and I kiss, suck and bite her skin on my way down to her pussy.

I remove my hand from her clit and do one deep lick from the bottom of her slit to the top. I latch onto her clit and let out a low moan, earning another sexy groan from her. "Fuck. I missed how good you taste, baby." She let's out a very shaky breath and places her hand on the nape of my neck.

I begin flicking her clit quickly, sucking it into my mouth every now and then. When she begins grinding her pussy on my face, I move my tongue to her opening and push it deep into her walls. I put my thumb back onto her clit and start rotating it in a tight circular motion. I softly bite her core before taking my tongue and soothing the area.

'I...uhh! I missed yuh tongue...so mmm! Fuck so much.'

"You like that, baby?" Rih lets out a very loud moan before nodding her head. Once again I slap her thigh.

"Yes! Yesss I fucking...uhh!! I love it, papì!" Her body begins to shake violently as her first orgasm ripples throughout her body. I taste her cum drip down my throat making me moan myself. I kiss her clit and move my body up hers until we're face to face again. I decide to give her body a second to cool down before starting again.

Robyn grabs my face, pulling me and sucking my lip into her mouth. I take my tongue and slowly push it through her parted lips, letting her taste herself. She softly sucks on my tongue before I take it back out and flick her top lip. Her breathing is heavy, but her body stopped jerking.

I smile against her lips when she grabs the hem of my shirt. I pull away and take my shirt off and then my bra. I stand up and let her unbutton my pants and pull them down. I push her body back onto the bed and pull her to the edge of it.

I spread her legs and get onto my knees. I kiss her clit before sucking on it again. I take two of my fingers and start pushing them into her walls.

'Ohhh! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Go slow...behbey mm!' She's very tight as I slowly start pushing my fingers into her walls. She sucks in a breath when I get them fully in

"I'll be gentle, baby." She nods her head but let's out a soft whimper. Her walls suction my fingers back in when I begin to pull them out. I start sucking on her clit again and swirl my fingers inside her in a circular motion.

Robyn // Rihanna

"Oh gawddd! Right....mmm right there, Beyoncé!" I start grinding onto her fingers when the discomfort goes away. She pushes harder on my gspot with each thrust. I feel my stomach start to tighten again, and I let out a loud moan. "I'm about tuh cum, behbey!"

'No. Not yet.' Fuck! She's speaking against my clit, and she knows that drives me fucking crazy.

"Behbey..." I cry out when she pinches my nipple again.

'Tell me what you want.' She says quietly

"H-harder." I answer while panting heavily

'Like this?' Her fingers begin to go faster, harder, and deeper into my walls. I nod my head but scream out a yes when she slaps the side of my ass.

"Yesss! Uhhnnn yes!" Her tongue starts flicking my clit quickly, and she puts one hand on my tit, rolling and pinching my nipple again.

Too much sensation is flowing through my body, and I don't think I can hold on for much longer.

"Bae! Fuck! I haffi... ohmygawdd!" I feel that insane pressure in my stomach again, and I know what's about to happen. I place my hand onto her shoulder, and my nails dig into her skin.

'Cum for me, babygirl.' I let out a very loud groan as I squirt into her mouth, on her chin, and her chest. I can't get my breathing under control, and my body is jerking violently as she cleans my pussy with her tongue.

"You scratched the fuck out of my shoulder." She chuckles as she comes up to me, and I let out a giggle and cover my face with my hands.

"I...I..fuck." She moves my hands away from my face and lays in between my legs. Our eyes stay connected until she looks down at my lips. A moment later she leans down and starts kissing me. I grab the side of her face and tilt my head to get our lips as close together as possible. "I love you."

"Te amo tambien." I smile against her lips before sucking her bottom one into my mouth. "I missed you so fucking much, baby." My eyes started watering again after hearing her say that.

"I missed you." I pecked her lips a few more times before she laid her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her waist, and I massage her ass while her fingers dance on my skin.

After a few more minutes of silence I finally break the quietness.

"You wanna tell me what got you so emotional?" I feel G take in a deep breath before slowly letting it out against my skin.

"It was a letter from tio." My body slightly freezes up, but I let out the breath I'm holding in and let her continue talking.

"How did you get it?"

"Nick brought it to me."

"No, I know, but I mean he passed away months ago, 'ow did you just now get it?"

"He had it sent to this address, and when we first went down there before he passed Nicki had the post office hold all of our mail."

"Oh, so what'd it say?"  I continue massaging her ass with one hand and using the other to run my fingers through her hair.

"Here, just read it." She sits up slight and reaches behind her to grab the letter off the night stand before handing it to me.

She continued massaging my boobs while I read the letter. I keep my hand in her hair and occasionally kiss her forehead while I read it.

God damn it, my eyes start watering once again by the time I get to the end of the letter. I'm not this emotional ever 

"I love you." My voice is cracking, but I just needed to tell her that again.

"I love you, and I'm sorry for pushing you away."

"G..." she cuts me off and shakes her head

"No. I need to say this." She sits up and straddles my stomach. I place my hands on her thighs and softly run my hands up and down them while I stare up at her. "I knew what I was doing when my tio died. I knew that I was pushing you away, and it worked. I didn't know how to handle losing him, and I felt smothered by everyone. Because you love me so much, you were the easiest one to take it out on. I'm so fuckin sorry, baby. I never meant to lose you and..." I cut her off this time.

"You didn't lose me. I'm right hea. We both fucked up, babe. All I ask is dat you please, please dun push me away anymore. I need you just like you need me, but you pushing me away because I'm da easiest target isn't okay. I can be as understanding as you need me tuh be, but don't hurt me just because you're angry or grieving. We've come too far for dat, G."

"Okay." She nods

"Okay?" I ask with a smile

She nods her head and smiles back at me before pointing to her lips. I smile at her and sit up, wrapping my arms around her waist and press our lips together.

I push her down on the bed and hover over her. I begin sucking on her neck while my hand cups her pussy, causing her to moan. I take my finger and press it into her slit, feeling how dripping wet she is.

My fingers part her lips from the bottom to the top. I bring my mouth to her breasts and suck her left nipple into my mouth while my middle finger begins rotating on top of her clit. Soft moans escape her mouth which cause tingles to build up on my stomach.

I missed her. Every part of her.
Her smile.
Her laugh.
Her voice.
Her body.
The way she tastes.
Her lips.
She's mine.
I'm hers. And I'm not going to let anything get in the way of that ever again.

**** There y'all go. Don't ask for anymore updates until y'all comment and vote

Xoxo
Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.1K 57
Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together.
13.5K 789 13
Don't go build a life without me, cause you're mine still. A Rihyoncé story
96.5K 3.2K 39
A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1 Onika Maraj story as of 9-13-21.
32.5K 638 34
read to know 😎 All Characters are fictional ✔ They are not real❌ I do not have any rights to the pictures used. Too broke to have my ass sued😂😂😂