Trap Queen

Od jamaica1204

Spin on one of my older stories. It's a RihYoncé story Read to find out 😘 Viac

Where It All Began
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24

Ch. 20

178 13 0
Od jamaica1204

Robyn // Rihanna

"So, tonight's my last night working here. You throwing me a party?" I look over at Lani and smile before climbing out of the car.

I'm happy for her. I'm truly, honestly happy that Lani is getting out of this environment. I've been telling her for months to just go back to the army, and that I would be okay. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to miss her being here every night with me.

"No, Ashley, I'm not throwing you a party." I laughed as we walked towards the strip club.

"But whyyy?!!" She whines

"You're leaving me, Lani. Why would I throw a party fah dat?" She grabbed my arm, stopping me from grabbing the door.

"I thought you were okay with this?" She asks with a worried expression.

"I am. I promise, I am." I chuckle and nod my head.

"Robyn..."

"Laniiii..." I smirked at her before opening the door and letting her walk in first.

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone yelled the second we walked in. Kehlani turned around and glared at me before smiling and pulling me into a tight hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She says back and kisses my cheek before turning back around and seeing all of our friends and coworkers smiling at her.

I had them close down for the night so we could give her the proper goodbye. We had tons of liquor to go around, our favorite DJ, and lots of food catered. I wanted to make sure she was leaving this place in style.

I know as of right now she's going to be working for G in the states, but that doesn't mean she eventually won't leave to go be with Nicki. I told her she should just go now and stop making Nick wait, but she told me she wasn't ready to leave me yet.

"Hi, girls." I turned around to see Nicki and Chris walking in. Of course my heart started fluttering thinking G wouldn't be too far behind.

"Hey, Nick." I gave both her and Chris a soft, quick hug.

I looked over just in time too see Lani trying to kiss Nicki, but Nick moves her head. That literally made my jaw drop. She must've not told Chris that they were together yet.

"Okay..." Lani responds with her eyebrow arched

"What's up, girl?" Chris says as he pulled Lani into a long embrace before kissing her cheek.

"Hi, Chris. Excuse us for a sec." She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bar. Gary, the bartender, slid a bottle of Patron down the bar to us before handing us two shot glasses. Lani didn't even pour a shot, she just took a long ass swig from the bottle.

"Damn." I say quietly while biting the corner of my lip

"Yeah. She didn't tell him." She poured me a shot, which I happily downed, before pouring us each one.

"What ah you going tuh do?"

"What can I do? I don't wanna push her." She says while sighing heavily

"Dun give me dat same lame ass excuse you gave me when you two first started fuckin around. Tings ah different now, and you know it."

She nodded her head before downing another shot. Oh god, its about to be one of those nights.

"Baby, can I talk to you?" I turn around to see Nicki  behind us with a guilty look all over her face. Lani rolls her eyes and didn't say anything to her, just kissed my cheek and walked towards the backrooms with Nicki right behind her.

"Cinnamon?" I look over to see one of my very sweet, shy regulars take a seat next to me.

"Hey, Leo, 'ow's it going? I'm glad you could make it."

"Things are good. Thank you for inviting me." I smile and nod my head. "I know you're not working, but I'm going out of town for a few months and was wondering if you could...maybe..."

"Give you a dance?" I finish his question. He shyly nods his head without giving me eye contact. "Of course, Leo. Just go wait in room 3 and I'll be in shortly after I change." He simply smiles before retreating towards the room.

It may sort of be my night off, but I'll never turn down a $500 dance with one of my regulars.

After getting changed I made my way to Leo only to see him standing outside the door. "Ow come ya not inside, Leo?"

"It's occupied." I tilt my head and go for the door. This is my room, and everyone knows it, so I don't see why anyone would be in here. Especially since we're technically closed.

I open the door and see the only bitch in the club who doesn't like me giving someone a dance while sucking on their neck. They both turn around and look at me, and I get a clear shot of them both

Oh. My. God.

After seeing her face I quickly shut the door and walk away from the backrooms.

"Cinnamon?"

"Give me a second, Leo."

"Hey! Stop. Whats wrong?" I feel Lani grab my shaky hand, pulling me to a stop.

"Its nothing, Lani. I swea."

"I'm sorry, cinnamon, but I've got to get going. I'll see you in a few months." Leo hands me a few 100 dollar bills and leaves before I even have the chance to give them back.

"Rob?" I look up at nicki and back at Lani. I really don't have a right to be hurt. Annoyed, yes. She could've picked some other club to get a lap dance at, and she sure as fuck could've picked someone else to give her one.

"It's nothing, I just accidentally walked in on G getting a lap dance."

"G's here?" Lani asks and looks back at a guilty Nicki who nods her head.

"It's all good. I'm going tuh get a drink since Leo left before I could give 'im a dance." I pull my hand out of Lani's grip and proceed back to the bar.

G // Beyoncé

'Want me to keep going?' I look back at the dancer and nod my head once.

Not even two damn minutes later Onika and Kehlani  barge in. Here we go.

"Out." Nicki looks at the dancer and points to the door.

The dancers head snaps back and she flares at Nicki. "Bitch, I don't gotta listen to you." She stands up and starts walking towards nick. God damn it. Onika pulls out her piece and points it at the dancer.

"For real? What the fuck are you two doing?" I ask with wide eyes

"We gotta talk." Nicki now has the gun right against this poor girls temple. "You ready to get the fuck out now?" The dancer quickly nods her head as lani grabs her hair and literally pulls her out. Damn, it ain't that serious.

"Talk." I grab my bottle and take a long swig.

"I know your ass saw Rihanna when she walked in here." I shrug my shoulders and let her continue. "After two months of not seeing her, that's the reaction you give?"

"What don't you two get? She ain't my girl anymore. What she does is her damn business and what I do is my damn business. She left me, aight? Not the other way around."

"You pushed her away, and you know it!" Nicki shouts at me

"Nah, fuck that, Onika. I finally tell her how I feel about her, and then probably the one time in my life I'll ever be that fucked up in the head, she can't handle it? I'm good on that"

"Beyoncé, if you can let her go that easy, you never really loved her." Lani says while crossing her arms and shaking her head.

"Then I guess we never actually loved each other." I grab my bottle and make my way out the room. I'm not the one who's going to go groveling back to her when I didn't do shit.

Yeah, I fucked up by shutting her out, but I was grieving. It wouldn't have always been like that. I mean, fuck yo, to leave someone at their most vulnerable time is fucked up. I was serious what I said to nicki and Lani, I'm good on that.

'G?' I don't even turn around when I hear that soft, sweet, familiar voice. I make my way up to the VIP section where Chris is and take a seat.

I look behind me when Chris's face stiffens and see who he's looking at. She's not fully in the VIP section where she can see me, but I can see her. It looks like she's taking deep breaths, and fidgeting with her fingers. Even annoying shit like that...I miss.

I watch her to see what she's going to do next and see if she was going to look up and see me. She turned around and walked down the stairs after a few minutes of fidgeting. Even though I didn't want to talk to her, I feel my heart drop a little.

"I'm glad her ass didn't come up here." I look over and glare at Chris before telling him to shut the fuck up.

I'm ready to get the hell out of here now. I take a few more big drinks before making my way down the stairs.

"Yo, want me to go?" Chris asks

"Nah. I don't want anyone with me." He scoffed at me before going back up the steps. God, he's such a girl sometimes. I see Nicki on the dance floor, so I go and grab her arm.

"I'm heading out."

"Wait, no. Please don't go yet." Lani pleads, and I give her and Nicki a kiss on their cheeks and peep Robyn looking down at the floor in the same place I grabbed Nicki from.

"Robyn." She looks up at me but stays in the same place. "Walk with me real quick." She slowly walks towards me as I begin to walk out of the club.

Once we step out of the club I tell my driver to get the car ready. And turn around to talk with her.

"Why didn't you come up to the VIP?"

"You saw me?" I nod my head. "I got nervous."

"Whatchu wanna say?"

"I dunno." She starts biting her bottom lip, making me want to bite it to get her to stop. "I wanted... I just um..."

"Yo, if you can't say anything other than that bullshit after two months, then imma dip out." I go for the car door and feel her soft hand on mine. I quickly yank it back after feeling the electric surge throughout my body.

"I'm sorry. Beyoncé, I am so fucking sorry. I messed up, I left at da worst possible time..." She starts choking up, and I can't lie, I'm feeling my own eyes burn. "And... you didn't deserve dat. I was...I am still so in love with you, and I fucked up in showing it." I let out a deep breath and shake my head.

"That it?" I see the pain and sadness wash all over her face after I ask. I hear her softly whisper another I'm sorry, as she turns around and heads back inside. I needed to get away from her. The whole time I was near her all I wanted was to feel her soft lips, gentle touch, and listen to her sweet voice. That's all I wanted, and I can't handle that.

***1 week later

"G, please come with us." Nicki and Lani were all dressed up for Robyn's graduation. I shake my head no and wave them off without looking up at them.

"You don't even have to say anything to her, but you and I both know that this is a huge accomplishment for her and it wouldn't be right if you weren't there. I understand that you feel 100% for sure you two aren't going to end up back together but if, just if, you two do, you're going to regret not being there today." Lani says before she grabs nickis hand, and they walk out the front door.

After ten minutes of contemplating, I get up and go change into one of my dresses. I quickly straighten my hair, apply some makeup, and I'm out the door. I stop at a jewelry store that was on the way, pick up her gift, and grab a bouquet of flowers from the gentleman selling them outside.

I swiftly pull into the parking lot of the college and make my way to the little room where they're holding the intimate ceremony. Since she's graduating ahead of her class, I guess it's only her and three other students getting their degrees today.

I barely make it in the door on time to hear them calling her name. I know we've only known each other a short amount of time, but saying I'm proud of her wouldn't even cut it close.

Once she grabs her certificate from the dean, she looks out into the crowd and makes direct eye contact with me. Her eyes gloss over, and she gives me a soft smile that I happily return. Nick and Lani's nosey asses turn around to see what she's looking at, and they both smirk at me.

I stand in the back and wait for the speeches and shit to be over. About fifteen minutes later everyone stands up and makes their way to the back where the beverages and stuff were. Those stupid ass butterflies start fluttering in my stomach when Rihanna makes her way over to me.

"You came." She says softly as a single tears falls down her face. I reach my hand out and wipe it with my finger and smile

"I wasn't going to, but Lani was right. I would've regretted it for the rest of my life if I hadn't. Even with what's happened between us, I'm so proud of you, babygirl." I hand her the flowers and the Tiffany's box.

She slowly opened the box that held a tennis bracelet in it. She looked up and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You shouldn't 'ave." I slowly wrap my arms around her waist and hug her back. Feeling her body against mine felt so right. Even though I'm upset, I'm still so in love with her, and I hate it. We only release each other when Nick and Lani go 'awww' making me want to punch them

"I love you." I whisper against her ear before kissing her cheek and walking out of the room. I needed to get away as fast as I could. I couldn't help but telling her that I loved her. I know she's been beating herself up the last few months, so I needed her to know that I of course still loved her.

I race to my car and jump in before anyone could catch up to me. I need to be alone.

Robyn // Rihanna

Did she just tell me she loved me? I had to have been hearing stuff, right? I need to find her.

"What'd she say?" Lani asks with a confused expression

"Dat she's proud of me...and I tink she said she loved me." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Really?" Nicki asks. I nod my head yes and look back down at the bracelet she gave me. "Wanna come back with us to the house?"

"Do you really tink das a good idea?"

"Do you really care?" Lani asks with a chuckle

"I dun want ha tuh run away."

"The only person who ran away was you, Robyn. You didn't see how broken she was about that. Our fucking uncle, her best friend, and hero died, and you fucking left her! I get that you were hurt too, but you don't know the pain that she went through from losing our tio. That man was everything to her, and you are the only person she believed who loved her just as much as he did. Of course Chris and I love her too but not in the same way that you do. You want her? Grow up and fucking fight for her." Nicki says while shaking her head and walking away.

"Lead da way." I say to Lani. Nickis right, in every way, she's right. I fucked up, and I need to fix it. I need Beyoncé in my life and I will do whatever I have to, to get her back...

*** y'all get one more until the votes and comments happen

Xoxo
Anna.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

15.7K 521 14
Enjoy these short stories that helped me out of my writer's block! 🥰 Published: 2019 Edited: 2024
29K 1.2K 14
A short kellyoncé love story
4.3K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
71.7K 3.7K 40
✿❯────「✿」────❮✿ 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖...