Trap Queen

By jamaica1204

Spin on one of my older stories. It's a RihYoncรฉ story Read to find out ๐Ÿ˜˜ More

Where It All Began
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24

Ch. 19

185 15 0
By jamaica1204

G // Beyoncé

"BEYONCÉ!"
Both Rihanna and I grab our guns from our side tables as we are awakened to a few gunshots and my name being screamed.

"What the fuck?" I look over at Rih as she gives me an unknowing look. We race down the stairs with our guns aimed. When we reach the bottom steps my heart breaks as I see my tio's bloody, almost lifeless body. Nicki has his head on her lap while he's gasping for air, and she has tears in her eyes. I race over to him and put pressure on his wounds with shaky hands. I look up at Chris with tears streaming down my face and a shattered heart as he stands there in shock.

I see a masked man laying next to my tio who, I assume, to be dead as well. My uncle gives me faint smile as he motions for me to come closer.

"Te amo. Tú eres lo mejor que me ha pasado a mí. Estoy muy orgulloso de ti." (I love you, you all are the best things that ever happened to me. I am very proud of you.) he says quietly while looking at us all

"Tio...please don't leave me!" I sob while holding his hand.

"The...army is yours now...princess." With that he took his last breath as his body went limp. With anger in my heart, and tears rapidly running down my cheeks, I look to my uncle once more.

"What the fuck happened?!!" I ask angrily

"We have a snake in the army." Our head soldier, JJ, answers.

***1 Week Later***

Today is the day of my tio's funeral, the day I put to rest my dad, my protector, and my idol.

It still doesn't seem real, and I haven't yet processed that the army is now mine. I was raised to do this, but without my tio, I feel like I don't have a shot in hell of being a good leader.

For the last seven days Chris, Nicki, Lani, and Rih have all tried to get me to speak. I haven't said a single word since I asked them what happened, and until I find the motherfucker behind this, I will continue to plot my revenge in silence.

"Babes?" I look over at Nicki as she motions for me to go with her. I slowly make my way to her and give her a head nod to continue. "It wasn't Santiago." I take a step back as confusion washes over my face and a glare forms in my eyes. "Santiago did take Rihanna, that's obvious, and he did have plans to get rid of tio, but it wasn't him who made the order."

I cross my arms over my chest as Nicki let's out a heavy sigh before continuing. "Look, babes, I know you're hurting, trust me I do, but I need you to communicate. You are now thee leader. Your orders are the ones the army will be following and to give orders, we need you to speak."

"What else did you find out?" I finally speak, and she let's out a sigh of relief.

"We have two people we're looking into. The Melinda bitch tio was fucking, and the Garcia brothers."

"I want both Melinda and those bitch ass hermanos found. Understand?" She nods her head once and walks away.

"Behbey?" I look over at Rih. I see the pain and worry in her eyes. I know she only wants to be here for me and make it better, but the reality is, she can't. Not right now at least. "What'd Nick say?"

I shake my head and walk towards the family limo. Robyn grabs my arm softly to get me to stop walking. I hear her whisper softly 'please talk tuh me, behbey' but once again I just shake my head once before climbing into the vehicle.

The ride to the cemetery was quiet. Not one word was spoken, and once we got out to walk to the family crypt where papa, mama and my baby brother were laid to rest. Before Robyn could get out I softly grabbed her hand to keep her back.

I kneel in front of her and strap the holster around her thigh. She doesn't say anything, she just watches my every move. I check my piece before placing it in my holster as well. I get off my knees but keep my back bent as I lean in and press our lips together. I haven't kissed her since the night she was brought home, and my tio was killed.

Her soft hands cup my face as her head tilts, and our lips move in sync. I feel a hot tear stream down my face, and I know she feels it too because she tried pulling back. I softly bit her lip letting her know to keep still. Rihanna's kisses have always made me feel better. Just one kiss from her could make my worst day, which is today, just a little better. A few more seconds into the kiss I hear a soft knock on the door, and I finally let her lips go.

"Ready?" I shake my head no at her question. Because honestly, I'll never be ready to say goodbye to my uncle. As I said, I know I was raised to take over when he was gone, but I never thought it'd be when I was 25.

Robyn's fingers lace into mine as we walk into the cemetery. I hear the preacher speaking, but I don't listen to the words. No kind words could make me feel better right now. Losing a parent is one of the hardest things anyone could go through, and I've lost all three of mine. It's even harder when one of the parents was everything to you your entire life.

I look up through my dark sunglasses and see a black SUV slowly driving by. Chris, Nicki, and JJ see it as well. I let Robyn's hand go as I reach for my gun in my holster. Everyone in the army follows suit and points the gun towards the SUV that is now speeding off.

I look towards all of my men who are just awaiting on my order. "Follow them. NOW!"
8 of them race to their vehicles and speed off towards the direction of the the mystery SUV.

I feel my blood boiling from the disrespect these bitches felt was okay to bring to our fathers funeral.

I look towards the priest and nod for him to continue. Rih laces our fingers back together as Nicki grabs my other hand and gently squeezes it. I don't know where I'd be without them.

Rihanna // Robyn

We never did find out who was driving the SUV at Raul's funeral, which was five days ago. Once her men came back they said they had lost him. She has people watching every enemy Raul may have had.

I haven't seen her since her and Nicki left yesterday, and she isn't answering her phone. That doesn't surprise me though, she's said maybe two sentences to me since her uncle passed away.

"You okay, babe?" Kehlani asks, and I feel her hand softly squeeze around my knee, making me giggle a little.

"Yeah, I'm aight. Has Nicki texted or called you?" She started biting the corner of her lip and had a guilty expression on her face. "She 'as, 'asn't she?" She slowly nodded her head, and her face changed from guilty to sympathetic.

"Her, G, and Chris are all out handling some things, but she said they'd be home tonight." I just nod my head and make my way up to the room without saying anything else.

I strip out of my clothes, lay down in the bed, and pull the covers over my head. A few minutes later I feel the covers being lifted up and arms wrapped around my torso in a tight hug.

"It'll be okay, mamas. I promise." I just nod my head at Keh again and snuggle closer to her. She always knows just what I need and when I need it.

***

I wake up the next day to an empty bed again. I hear the shower running but decide to just sit up in bed and wait for her to get out. I'm a very light sleeper, so I felt when Kehlani got up, and I know G didn't get in bed after that.

I hate being shutout. It's one of the hardest emotions to deal with when you have a partner who constantly keeps her problems to herself. I wanna be there for her, but how can I if she isn't going to let me?

I finally hear the shower turning off. When she gets out she doesn't even acknowledge me, she just goes straight to the closet.

"Really, Beyoncé?"

"What, Robyn?"

I scoff and shake my head at her response.

"Speak your mind, Robyn. I got shit to do today." I just lay my head on my knees and watch her get dressed. There's not point in saying anything if she's not even going to listen. She's angry...nah she's pissed, and I understand why, but all I'm trying to do is communicate with my girlfriend. "Rihanna, if you ain't gon say nothing then quit fucking pouting yo. I don't have the energy to deal with your emotional ass right now." Ugh! I fucking hate that word...

"Are you kidding me? Dun call me emotional, Beyoncé! Dis, right hea, is the most you've spoke tuh me in weeks! I'm trying! I've been patient, but wha da fuck am I supposed tuh do when you shut me out?!!" At this point I've stood up from the bed and starting to feel my blood boil. She kisses her teeth before continuing to get dressed.

"Man, whatever. I got shit to deal with. You don't like my attitude? Leave, Robyn." She shrugged her shoulders and walked out of the bedroom door.

I can't lie, that hurt... Maybe I've overstayed my welcome here in Columbia.

Once I hear the door close downstairs I make my way to Kehlani's room. I knock once before walking inside, and see her wrapped in a sheet. At least someone's getting some.

"What's up, love?"

"What'd Nicki say?"

"Um...we didn't do much talking before she left." She pursed her lips and gave me another sympathetic look.

"Uh, I tink I'm gonna fly 'ome."

"Okay, when we leaving?" She asks while standing up and putting her undergarments on

"You don't haffi come, Lani. Nicki probably wouldn't like dat."

"Oh, puh-lease! Nick wouldn't care and would totally understand. Sooo when are we leaving?" She slightly smiled at me before turning around and grabbing her suitcase from the closet

"Tonight...?" I say in a questioning manner more than anything.

"Okay. Book the flights and tell me when we need to leave." I nod my head and walk over to her and squeeze her tight before exiting the room.

I hope I'm making the right decision...

***2 Months Later...

G // Beyoncé

Coming home and finding a note from Robyn saying she went home hurt. And I mean hurt. When I told her to pack her shit and go, I didn't mean it! How the fuck you gon leave me when I'm going through a hard time?! But you know what? Fuck her. I got enough to deal with.

"Are you going to go see her?" Nicki asks, and I look over at her and give her an 'Are you stupid' look.

"Fuck no!"

"But...Bey, we're back in the states to finish up loose ends. After this week we're back in Columbia. You should talk to her while you can." I scoff and shake my head. I look out the window of my private jet, and my mind begins to drift to Robyn.

I haven't seen her or heard from her since she left. After about a week, I realized she wasn't coming back. I decided to keep my head in the game and find the mother fucker who killed my tio. So because of that I forced myself not to think about her.

"Nick, don't be pushing her to see that selfish bitch." Chris says while scoffing.

"You just don't wanna go back to your salty ass self if she gets back with her." Nicki spits back angrily

"I'm not getting back with her! Damn!" I say annoyed

"And you know that ain't it." Chris says to Nicki with a glare

"Lies." Nicki still comes when she can to see Lani. Chris still doesn't know. He just thinks she comes here for business. Clueless nigga.

"I'm tryin to see what Kehlani's fine ass has been up to." Chris says with a smirk

"Yo! Get a clue, nigga! She doesn't want you. My god." Nicki says with a a clap of her hands. Oh shit...

"Oh yeah? And how would you know that, Onika?"

"Because I...I just do." She gets up from her seat, walks into the back and doesn't come back out until we start to land.

The flight was quick and easy, now it's getting my goons set up here to run the shit we used to. This is going to be a long ass week.

Robyn // Rihanna

I know. I know what everyone's thinking. How could you do that to Beyoncé in her time of need, and what kind of selfish bitch doesn't fight for her? Me. This selfish bitch.

She finally opened up to me. Finally told me she loved me. And then just shut me out. I waited, patiently I might add, for two weeks to get her to talk to me. And she wouldn't. Not that she couldn't, she just fucking wouldn't.

And you probably already guessed it... I'm back to stripping. It was the easiest, fastest way to make money. When we got back, our boss didn't hesitate to hire us back. I told Lani to go back to Columbia. The money she had already made while working in G's army was ridiculous, and she shouldn't have given that up. But she did. For me.

I get to see Nicki every now and then, but she doesn't hide how much she despises me now. To say I'm jealous of how in love those two are is an understatement. Nicki shows Lani the kind of love I wanted to show G until the day I died. Or the other way around.

"You're up, babes." I look behind me and nod my head at Lani. She gives me a weak, but guilty smile that causes me to grab her arm.

"Speak."

"What?...I didn't do anything." She says while biting her finger nail

"You dun lie tuh me so dun start now."

She let's out a deep breath and grabs my hand. "G's in town."

I step back a little and tilt my head. "Fah real?" She quietly says 'yeah' and nods her head towards the stage.

Throughout my whole performance I get horrible butterflies and all these questions run through my head.
How is she?
Did she ever find the person responsible for her uncle?
What has she been up to?
Is she with someone else?
Should I go see her?

Fuck. I hate this. The second my plane touched down back in the states I regretted leaving her, but I couldn't go back. I was so scared she wouldn't forgive me and that she might reject me, so I just stayed here. I was thankful that we never gave up our apartment though.

My graduation is in a week. I'll have my degree and can finally be done with school. At least for now. Because of the extra credits I took on last year, it made it so I could graduate a few months before my classmates.

I was going to invite G, Nicki, and Chris to my graduation since I don't really have anyone else, but I figured that was a long shot. Why would you want to go to your ex girlfriends graduation?

I grab the money on the floor once I get done with my set and make my way to the back. I see Lani waiting by my locker with her stuff in her hands.

"Ready?" I hum a soft mhm and begin to get dressed and grab all of my things.

Kehlani

"I know, baby, I don't know what to do either. She's scared to go and see G. I told her you guys were here, and she said nothing."
'They need to get back together. I'm so sick of this shit.'
"What's wrong?"
''G's fucking miserable and she's burying herself in work, which means Chris and I are just as buried.'
"Oh. Gotcha. Are you almost here?"
'Just pulled in. I'll see you in a sec.'

I hang up the phone and walk towards the door. Once I open it my smile drops when I see Nickis face.

"What?"

"You're still stripping?!" She makes me jump a little from her tone of voice

"W-what? Who..how?"

"I'm not stupid, Kehlani."

"I know you're not, Onika!" I grab her hand and pull her into my room so she wouldn't wake Rihanna up. "Now, can you talk to me without yelling?" She takes a few deep breaths and nods her head. She starts stripping out of her clothes and shuts the door before going to my bed.

"Yes...I started stripping again."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? For the money, Nick."

"You know damn well G would take you back into the army. And as your girlfriend, I would prefer that than some other bitches and niggas looking at what's mine!"

I sigh deeply as I run my fingers through my hair. "Wait...as my what?" A smile starts forming on my face as I walk towards her. She's never called herself my girlfriend. Or said I was hers.

"Uh uh. Nope. Get away." She shakes her head and puts her hand up

"Babyyy...as my what?" I get over to her and straddle her lap. She tries hiding the smile that's trying to form, so I grab her chin and guide her lips to mine. "Say it." I speak softly against her lips before pecking them a few times.

"You're my girl. I'm yours." She says quietly before smiling.

"Does Onika like Kehlani?" She playfully rolls her eyes. "Does Onika want Kehlani to finally be her girlfriend?" She smiles and nods her head before smashing our lips together.

I suck her bottom lip into my mouth as she tilts her head, deepening the kiss. She grabs the hem of my shirt and swiftly pulls it over my head, reattaching our lips after. I feel her soft hands going up my back, unhooking my bra, and then going to my hips.

I feel my body lifted and slammed onto the bed. Her strength always surprises me. Nickis lips come into contact with my neck, sucking on my weak spot, making me moan loudly.

I close my eyes and take shaky breaths. My shorts and thong are taken off in one quick motion, and her mouth attaches to my left nipple. I groan a little when she softly bites it. I open my eyes when I feel her kissing down my stomach, on my hip, and on my mound.

My back slightly arches when her long tongue parts my lips from top to bottom and then back up. I grab her hair and pull it away from her face. Her eyes connect with mine as she pushes her tongue deep into my walls. I let out a moan, almost like a whimper, as her fingers begin to rotate on my clit.

Once my clit is hard, she moves her mouth onto it and begins sucking softly. Two of her long fingers push slowly, deeply into me. I bite my lip to keep my moan in when she hooks her fingers over my gspot and and sucks a little harder. I feel a sting on my thigh and whimper. 'You know better than to hold it in, baby.' I nod my head and let my bottom lip go.

I begin gyrating my pussy onto her face when the buildup begins. I let moan after moan slip from the back of my throat the faster her fingers go. Right as I'm about to cum, she flips me over to ride her face

I try reaching for the headboard or the wall, but they're too far away. I feel my body jerk forward when she pushes her fingers harder into me. Nickis tongue begins flicking my clit at a lightning fast pace. I throw my head back and let out a loud moan. She slaps my ass hard and begins talking against my lower lips again. 'Eyes on me. You fuckin know better.'

Once again I nod my head and comply to her demand. "Uhhh! I'm about to cum, baby! Fuckkk!" Keeping my eyes from rolling into the back of my head is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, but I know if I don't she'll torture me and won't let me cum for hours. I learned that the hard way.

"Sh-shit! Nick! I'm cumminggg!" I let out a long, loud groan and bust all over her face. I try lifting up, but she grabs my thighs and licks me clean.

I fall onto my back once she let's go, and try to control my breathing.

"No more stripping." She slaps my ass and pulls my body into her. I nod my head and kiss her lips.

"No more stripping. I'll find something else." She smiles and pecks my lips a few times.

"Thank you. Now, what do we wanna do about Beyoncé and Robyn?"

***the more you vote and comment the faster I'll update. When I feel like a book flops, I stop feeling inspired and stop writing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Hope y'all enjoy all these updates

Xoxo
Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 540 21
Just a whole bunch of random story ideas I didn't feel like making into a book I might make some into books Slow updates!!
18.6K 841 18
Read it and see besties๐Ÿค (Slow updates)
15.6K 520 14
Enjoy these short stories that helped me out of my writer's block! ๐Ÿฅฐ Published: 2019 Edited: 2024
117K 5.1K 57
Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together.