Another Way Out. Regulus x r...

By Ivyrivers0

Y/n has been best friends with the mauraders since first year, and she couldn't have asked for a better group... More

AN
Part 1.1
Part 1.2
Part 1.3
Part 1.4
Part 1.5
Part 1.6
Part 1.7
Part 1.8
Part 1.9
Part 1.10
Part 1.11
Part 1.12
Part 2.1
Part 2.2
Part 2.3
Part 2.4
Part 2.5
Part 2.6
Part 2.7
Part 2.8
Part 2.9
Part 2.10
Part 2.12
Part 2.13
Part 2.14
Part 2.15
Part 2.16
Part 2.17
Part 2.18
Part 2.19

Part 2.11

335 18 22
By Ivyrivers0

This is the life, the life I have always wanted.

Rolling hills of green grass and daisies. A nice cabin with a garden full of magical herbs.
The sun is shining and the blue sky is clear.

Me sitting on the front porch holding my baby as a watch my three kids play in the grass.

"Honey, lunch is ready" a voice says from inside the house.

I turn my head to see who he is. He opens the door and one long leg steps out before I look up to se-

"Y/n it's Christmas, get your ass out of bed so we can all open presents" lily shakes me awake.

I opened my eyes slowly, giving them time to adjust to the light "lily, what the fuck" I groaned.
"Why can't you just wait for me to wake up?" I asked groggy.

"Because I want presents, and everyone else is waiting for you. Especially James. He is especially antsy" lily sighed.

"Fine, fine. Just give me a few minutes, I need to wake up a bit before I can be social" I groaned into my pillow.

"Yeah, no" lily said before ripping my blanket off of me causing a shock of cold to engulf me.

"If James has to wait any longer he will most likely kill somebody" she giggled before rummaging through my trunk to find all the presents I bought.

"Hey, hands off my stuff" I warned as I got out of bed.

"Well hurry up then, we don't have all day" she smiled before running out of the room to join the others.

Merry fucking Christmas!

———————————————————————

With my eyes halfway closed I walked down the stairs into the common room were I was met with the joyful faces of my friends waiting to open their Christmas presents.

"Morning sleepy head, did you get you beauty sleep" Sirius mocked me as I sat down on the couch next to him.

"Fuck off padfoot" I groaned before resting my head on his shoulder.

Sirius chuckled and put his arm around me.  I really need to hang out with them more often.

James stood up quickly which quieted the room almost instantly.

" alright everyone. It is time for the gift exchanges. First I will give out my gifts." He giggled and threw his presents at each of us.

Still laying on sirius I opened my gift which was.... Holy shit.

"James, what is this" I asked frantically.

In my hand I held a box of condoms.

"Turn it over" James said in a duh like tone.

On the back was a note.

Dear y/n,
You haven't hung out with us a lot lately and that can only mean one of two things. One, you are a nerd and all you do is study. Or two, you're getting railed and you don't want us to know. Either way it's good to have some, just in case ;)

Love,
Your favorite person in the whole universe James.

P.S
If you are getting railed you have to tell me who.

My jaw dropped.

"James I'm not getting railed! You big idiot. Thank you though" I laughed before giving him a hug.

"Well not yet at least" lily mumbled.

I shot lily a 'shut the fuck up look'

Sirius leaned over and whispered in my ear. "If you're not going to use them would you mind if I had them"

"Eww" I groaned.

I took the note from James off it and handed them over to Sirius.
I mean when would I need them anyways.

Next was Remus.

He actually handed them out one by one and waited for the person to open them before giving out the next one.

He gave me set of clear lipglosses. Each one had a different candy taste and fragrance.it was a very sweet gift since he knew that I didn't like lipgloss that had that odd gloppy taste.

Next was lily who gave out all our gifts and had us open them at the same time.

She gave me a journal that would transfer whatever I wrote to her journal and vice versa. This gave us a way to communicate with each other more.

Next was Peter. He forgot to get me a gift which I told him was okay. Although he did remember to get Arthur Weasley a gift.

Next was Sirius. He gave me a beautiful royal blue scarf with a matching set of gloves.

"Thank you Sirius" I said, hugging him.

"No problem" he chuckled.

"Okay last but not least y/n" James said.

I got up and went around to all my friends and gave each of them a gift.

I gave lily a necklace, James and Peter some candy, Sirius a vinyl of a rock band he liked, and Remus some old copies of different muggle books I enjoyed reading.

It was safe to say they all enjoyed their gifts.

We ended up hanging out for a few hours and I got caught up in a conversation with Remus about books.

"So Dorian is gay?" Remus asked.

"Well they never explicitly say it but it is heavily implied. I mean Oscar Wilde was charged on 25 counts of homosexual activities and sent to jail. So I'm pretty sure his desires for men showed through in his writings" I explained.

"That's interesting" Remus sighed. He seemed off.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

Remus looked over at Sirius and then at me.

"Oh no, please don't tell me you want to break up with Sirius" I whispered.

Remuses eyes went wide "no no no, it has nothing to do with me and Sirius. But" he paused before sighing.

"Okay look, I want you to be completely honest with me" he said sternly

"Sure" I asked more than answered.

"You and regulus have been hanging out a lot lately, haven't you." He whispered.

I didn't know what to say. I had promised to be honest but that was proving to be difficult. "I mean, we study a lot. He is one of the smartest people in my classes so it does benefit me and him" I mumbled.

Remus looked at me and sighed.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I don't think you are telling me the full truth. I'm not going to hold it against you, but I do want to tell you that if you ever told me anything, and you didn't want me to tell Sirius. I wouldn't tell him"

That's all he said before getting up and sitting with Sirius.

Great

——————————————————————

Soon after my whole conversation with Remus they all decided to go out and have a snowball fight.

I didn't join them and said I had a stomach ache from all the candy.

Obviously I didn't have a stomach ache but I needed to give out my final gift.

Since most people went home for Christmas the gryffindor common room was empty which made it easy to....sneak people in.

I heard four knocks on the painting and opened it up to see regulus.

The fat lady was not happy but I explained to her that he was my friend.

When regulus came in he looked around at the common room.

"Wow, very.....cozy" he said.

"Yeah yeah, it's not as fancy as the slytherin common room but it's still nice" I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm serious, it's very cozy. It makes you feel warm" he explained a bit more.

"Alright enough chit chat, let's head on up" I laughed before running up the stairs.

I opened up the door to my dorm and pushed him in.

Regulus looked around while I went to get his gift.

I found the box and sat of the rug next to the fireplace in the room.

Regulus followed suit and got cozy by the fire.

"Alright here is mine, I hope you like it" I said, handing over his present.

Regulus opened the box and took out the silver snake ring, he immediately put it on his middle finger.

"I love it, thank you" he said, giving me a big hug.

"No problem. But by any chance did you get me something" I asked.

Regulus smiled before pulling a box out from his bag.

It had nice shiny red paper and a green ribbon.

I was so excited that I removed the top and found an adorable black cat with a white tail. He had one green and one blue eye and he was so tiny.

"Oh my god" I squealed.

"He's so cute" I pulled him out of the box and held him.

"Does he have a name" I asked regulus.

"Whatever you want it to be" he smiled.

I didn't even need three seconds to k ow what I wanted to name him. "Edger Allen paw"

"Thank you so much" I put Edger down next to me and jumped onto regulus to give him a big hug.

I put my head into the crook of his neck and squeezed him as hard as I could.

He smelled really good, like always. And I could now feel that his hair was a bit damp from a shower earlier that morning.

For some reason the warmth, the smell, the wet hair, I felt like I needed to kiss him. I knew I couldn't but I felt like I needed to.

So before I did anything I would regret I pulled back from the hug and picked up Edger.

"You have no idea how much this means to me" I smiled.

"I'm glad you like him. I felt it was only fair that I give you a cat since you gave me one" he laughed.

*knock knock* "hey y/n, are you decent" I heard lily yell from the other side of the door.

"Shit" I mumbled before directing regulus to go under my bed. Which wasn't easy since he was much taller than me and almost didn't fit under a bed.

"Uh yeah, come in" I yelled back.

Lily opened the door and looked at the wrapping paper on the floor.

"What a mess, where did you get all this wrapping paper for- where the fuck did that cat come from" lily whisper yelled.

"Oh I got him as a gift from my dad" I rushed out.

Lily looked at me like I thought she was stupid.

"Right" she said before her eyes went wide.

Regulus had a portion of his robes sticking out from under my bed and lily had noticed it.

I quickly put my index finger over my mouth to say shh.

"So your dad gave you the cat" she said but with her face she meant regulus.

"Yes" I said back.

Lily ended up mouthing to me 'why is he under you bed'

Which replied with a simple 'I'll explain later'.

"Okay well I'm going to go throw the wrapping paper out. Um I also think I'm going to take the others to get lunch. We will head out in five minutes if you want to catch up" she said with a wink.

"Okay cool, see you later" I said.

Lily began to walk to the door before the turned around with a smirk on her face.

"And tell regulus I said hi and that next time he doesn't have to hide under the bed" lily giggled.

I sighed "oh fuck you".

Regulus popped his head out from under the bed.

"You knew I was here" he asked.

"Yeah, whole time. And no I'm not surprised. She talks about you all the time. It's honestly really annoying" she sighed.

I could feel my face turning red.

"She does?" Regulus asked, shocked.

"Oh yeah, it's always about what you guys are studying but honestly, she wouldn't care that much unless you guys were close" lily laughed.

"Like I said, we are leaving in five minutes. Then you can sneak back out"

"I hate you so much lily" I groaned.

"Love you too" she smiled before walking out.

"You talk about me" regulus smirked.

"Fuck off" I laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 76 6
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘  ๐ต๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ Y/n's family moved to England when she was little, and in desperate need of someone to talk to...
3.3M 108K 43
The year after her brother James graduates, Teddy Potter returns to Hogwarts for her final year. With the Marauders gone, it should be a quiet, peace...
246K 6.2K 39
Y/N Pettigrew is abused by her parents, and all she wants is to be friends with her brother's friends. However, the Marauders seem a little too self...
2.1M 65K 85
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ Y/n Potter and Regulus Black form an unlikely relationship. โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹… Y/n Potter and Regulus Black hate each other. It's a know...