Book 1!Reader x Baki characte...

By TOMASITAXD56

You are a well known archeologist and detective always busy working and solving cases.You are involved in a v... More

An important mission starts !
Feeling nervous Y/n?
Meetings and greetings
Secret passage!
That's how I know..
Yujiro?
First day of work!
Weird encounter
Did I really dance for Hanayama?
Are they playing with me?
Y/n to Baki's rescue!
Revenge for Baki!
Maid disaster!
Did I drink too much?
Kidnapping incident..
Sleeping in his arms felt safe
To the beach!
Getting too confortable Y/n?
Secret shower
Milkshake break!
My amazing bodyguards
Ununounsed
Misunderstanding!
Big dessisions!
Special favor
Jack and Gaia join the team!
Enjoy your night until you can
Back in action!
Yujiro's little favor
The team is now complete!
Preparations!
Failed attempt
Into the mysterious paths!
Problems!
Unforgettable night
Did you miss us?
Will we make it out alive?
Sacrifice
Mission success!

Roses for Bunny

600 14 2
By TOMASITAXD56

After getting into the cab, you told the driver to take you to the hotel's location but before that, you told him to stop at a store so you could purchase a new phone since Doyle took yours and crushed it.

Once you arrived at the hotel you fell on your bed exhausted, out of all the possible things you could do, you called Zoe wanting to tell her everything that had happened and the best thing out of all, that you actually survived it! Thankfully, you remembered her number and dialed the number on your phone, you waited her patiently to pick it up.

"Hello?",Zoe spoke hesitantly as she didn't recognize the number calling her.It was also 1am at night and she had no idea who could be calling her at this hour.

"Zoe!,it's me!,Y/n! Sorry for calling you so late,but I couldn't help myself!You won't believe what happened!"

"Miss!,I'm very sorry!,I didn't recognize the number and just woke up...,I wasn't able to recognize your voice..What happened?",Zoe said searching for her glasses on her bedside table.

"Something crazy happened Zoe!First!,I decided to go to a fancy restaurant but ended up being chased by those death row inmates and then as I was trying to escape one of them but he caught up with me and I had to make a run for it and hid inside a strip club but I didn't know it was a strip club but anyway,I got inside and then the manager there misunderstood me as one of the workers there and forced me to wear a bunny suit before taking me to the VIP area and guess who had to serve! It was Hanayama!,one of my coworkers!,the Yakuza boss!,he was the fricking owner of that place and I pole danced for him!"

"M-miss!,you said it too fast!I'm afraid I wasn't able to catch half of what you told me!-WAIT DID YOU SAY YOU POLE DANCED?!"

You explained Zoe everything,this time slowly and carefully and she managed to understand.She was confused on how you ended up in such a mess,but respected you for managing to get out of it in the end.

"I can't believe you did all that in one night Miss!I'm glad you atleast didn't get hurt..",Zoe whipped some sweat from her forehead moving her curly bangs aside as well before continuing.

"But that doesn't mean I'm not upset!,I told you to stay out of trouble!,please don't go out there alone again!It's too dangerous Miss!,you saw it yourself!"

"I got it!,I got it now!Don't worry Zoe,I promise you I won't do something like that again,deal?",you smiled hearing her scold you through the phone,Zoe was such a carrying person.

"Deal...",she sighed a bit hesitantly."You must go to sleep now Miss!, otherwise tomorrow you'll be too tired for work!"

"You're right..,it's 2am arleady...",you looked at the time before placing the phone near your ear again."Thanks for listening to me Zoe,sorry for keeping you up so late..".

"It's fine!,no worries Miss!I hope you sleep well!,and make sure to stay out of trouble!,you hear me?"

"I will!,I will!",you chuckled before hanging up the phone and placed it on the bedside table and was about to close the lights when your phone ringing..

"Did Zoe forget to tell me something..?",you muttered before picking up the phone and looked at the number calling you.You had never seen it before,you hesitated to pick it up,but seeing it insist,you eventually did.

"U-umm..W-who is this..?"

"You might be inexperienced in pole dancing, but you were stunning in that suit,bunny".

"W-what?Is this a prank call!Get a life!,it's fricking 2 am in the morning!",you yelled at the speaker but something about that voice seemed familiar.

"I don't mind playing games with you even if it is at this hour",the caller chuckled before continuing."I'll have a present for you as a thank you for tonight..,it was so hot seeing you squirming and struggling on my lap",the caller said before hanging up not leaving you any time to respond.

"WHAT!,WAIT!HE HUNG UP!THAT WAS DEFENATELLY HANAYAMA!"

"But how did he recognize me!,my acting was professional!,I even managed to fool Doyle!Shit!,and tomorrow I'll have to face him at work!What situations am I getting myself into!,UH!,you smooshed a pillow on your face to scream in embarrassment but eventually got tired and fell asleep.

.

.

.

The next morning,you woke up to someone yelling above you,you could hear your name being called out and the more your eyesight cleared,the more your hearing did aswell.

"Y/n".

. . .

"Y/n!"

. . .

"Y/N!"

"AHHHHH!,WHAT!,WHERE ARE THEY!,WHERE DO I HIDE!"

"What are you saying?,Y/n!,WAKE UP YOU'RE LATE AGAIN!

"AHH!Retsu you scared the heck out of me!",you sighed in relief realizing it was him and sat up on your bed.

"Why didn't you call me back!,what happened last night?", Retsu folded his arms and you paused trying to find a lie to cover up.

"N-Nothing!I called you on accident,sorry!",you lied, otherwise if you told him the truth he would guard you everywhere!

Retsu didn't buy your lie,but seeing the serious way you were looking at him,he sighed and decided to trust you.

"Fine,now go get ready,I won't be able to cover up for you being late for the second time".

"Nooooo!,I don't want to!I want to sleep!",you layed down again complainingly hitting your feet against the mattress and cuddling you face against a pillow.

"Don't act like a kid!", Retsu scolded but couldn't help chuckle seeing you act like that.

"Five more minutes!",you insisted and turned your back at him pretending to be asleep.

Retsu had enough of your stubbornness and lifted you up like a sack of potatoes on his shoulder, then walked over to the door while you hit his back trying to get off.

"What are you doing!,put me down!"

"You're already dressed up I won't lose another minute!"

It was true,last night you were too tired to change into your pitjamas so you ended up sleeping like that,you even had your shoes on! Despite your attempts and protests for him to put you down, Retsu didn't listen and held you in place.

Fifteen minutes later,you arrived again at Shin shin Kai and went through the secret passage meeting the others sitting in the secret workplace,including Hanayama.

"Is y/n ok?",Oliva asked seeing you asleep on Retsu's shoulder.Durying the car ride,you couldn't help yourself from falling asleep and Retsu let you rest your head on his shoulder on the way.

"She must have done something last night but I'm not sure what..",Retsu said with you still tossed over his shoulder.

"What's that in her pocket?",Baki pointed and came to take a look."A rose!Did she go on a date or something?", Baki quiestioned and Yujiro looked away angrily while Oliva laughed.

Katsumi and Doppo looked at each other shrugging their shoulders in question before Doppo finally spoke to calm down the situation.

"Lets not wake her up today, there isn't much to do anyway",he said and everyone silently watched as Retsu placed you on a couch before joining the others to do the work.

In the process,Retsu took small peaks at you while you were sleeping, admiring how beautiful you were and how innocently you slept like an angel.

"What are you looking at?",Yujiro growled at him and Retsu was going to respond when someone knocked at the door.It was a student of Doppo's.

Doppo->"What is it?"

"Oh um..Sorry to interrupt but there was a delivery and I was told to it was specifically for Miss Y/n..,I figured she would be here with you Sensei.."

"See!,she must have a boyfriend!",Oliva laughed.

"Leave them next to her, thank you",Doppo thanked the student that bowed before leaving,now everyone was looking at the bouquet of red roses placed next to the couch curiously.Baki picked the bouquet up and everyone gathered around him to see it up close aswell.

Baki->"There is a card on it, should we read it?",Baki asked looking at the others around him for approval, everyone agreed except for Oliva and Hanayama who didn't want to look through your personal stuff.The others on the other hand were too curious and couldn't contain themselves.

Before Baki could take the card,Yujiro snached it first and opened it.

"Your gift as I promised,Bunny.Roses red just like your face last night"

"Bunny?Who the hell called her that and why?Tsk", Yujiro shred the card into small pieces angrily.

"Its simple",Oliva replied opening a pack of cigars and everyone listened closely."She must have been playing disguises with him,if you know what I mean",he winked at them.

Meanwhile Hanayama was silent the whole time with his hands crossed and his chair facing the opposite direction of the guys chatting.

"What's with all the mumbling..?,can't anyone sleep here?",you mumbled rubbing your eye and they all stopped talking and turned their heads to look at you,they didn't notice you waking up.

"Y/n!, there is something for you!",Oliva smiled pointing at the bouquet of red roses Baki was holding.

"Are these roses?For me!,how come?",you took them in your arms as Baki handed them to you and smelled them.

"Someone you had fun with last night sent them for you",Yujiro looked at you smirking but you could tell he was pissed.

You looked at Hanayama but his back was facing the opposite direction,he was silently smocking a cigarette but knew you were looking at him.You blushed at his sweet jesture but you had to pretend that you didn't know who sent them.

"I-I don't know who sent them!Now let's get back to work!"

"Talks the one that was sleeping a while ago",Katsumi laughed and you rolled your eyes playfully before all of you went back to work.

(I will thank Hanayama for the roses when we are done with work...,)

(But in private...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 3.6K 55
♡ when hanagaki takemichi unveils his newfound ability, he decides on avoiding one more death. all without knowing the consequences that come from it...
36.4K 2.3K 50
Bakugo and Midoriya have never met, but they always knew they were rivals. Midoriya is the lead investigator at the local police station, and Bakugo...
8.4K 295 23
"𝘿𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨~" 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. Where you...
452 0 13
In the depths of the city,is home to one of the most feared crime bosses of all. The police force has been trying to catch him for several years,but...