Wings (Mcyt reader insert)

Por accountnumberidk

3000 years ago 10 siblings grew wings, no one knows why or how, nowadays most people think it is just an over... Mais

Notes
Origins
Secret
headache
growing pains
questions
a mother's instincts
meeting Philza Minecraft
the others
practice
freaks
music duo
the invite
lore
the tour
trending
visit plan
first day of the last week
coincidence
he knows
break rush
qna stream
stealing Ranboo's brand
late night call
stubborn
movies and mining
train ride
the meetup
mcc practise stream
blessing in disguise
put me down
beach chapter
sunset
awkward
swing
pre-vlog excitement
heights
high with the boys
causing chaos
mild inconvenience
manhunt
sleepflying
manhunt plan
the final winged
not a chapter + open for qna
reassurance
knock knock
obstacles
zip wire
first aid
signing up for mcc
Richies plank experience
stranger
explanation
bows and crossbows (mcc practice)
mcc sign in
rivalry
drained
getting filled in
surprise
almost had me there

flock

54 3 0
Por accountnumberidk

Philza pov

"Thanks Dadza," (y/n) said and sat down as I started to look for an admin, which I found after a few minutes.

"Hey Noxite, is there anywhere I can get some water," I asked.

"Hello Phil, and yeah you can get some at the burger stand," Noxite said.

"I genuinely thought that place only handed out burgers, thanks mate. Also, I'm not wanting to drag her out of the competition, but can you keep an eye out for (y/n), they're not feeling too good," I said subtly nodding to where (y/n) had sat down and Noxite smiled sympathetically.

"Sure, I'll pass on the message so the other admins know as well, also while we can't force anyone to drop out in the middle of the competition in most cases, we can either advise that the competitor drop out voluntarily and have someone fill in if necessary," Noxite said.

"Thanks Noxite," I said fully knowing that (y/n) can be more stubborn than Wilbur and will likely want to play until the event is over. I walked over to the burger stand and just as Noxite said, there was water there.

(Y/n) pov

"Thanks Phil, sorry for being a pain and wasting your break," I said taking the water bottle he was holding out for me.

"Don't say that (y/n) you didn't waste my break, it's okay these things happen and I'd rather know what is happening just in case. After all, the flock stays together," Phil said making me tear up a little.

I've never thought of everyone like that before.

"Flock," I say quietly, hugging Phil letting a couple happy tears fall.

"We finally found you two, it's almost time for the next game," Tommy and Wilbur said suddenly, and I looked up from Phil's shoulder to face mine and Phil's team, "Shit, (y/n) are you okay," my team said worried once they saw the tears running down my face.

"Yeah, just scheming to cross team with Phil," I said trying to sound serious.

"Dude don't even joke about that, you'll get us banned from mcc" Phil laughed, and we were teleported to the decision dome making Phil and I laugh more as our teams looked at us still confused.

Luckily we don't get to choose the first game after the break so we had an extra minute to calm down from laughing and explain that we're not actually planning on cross teaming after Noxite overheard us joking.

"Do we have a strat for hole in the wall?" Ranboo asked as the game was chosen.

"Just shout out either the color or direction of where the walls are coming from," Tommy said.

"Also the walls can't come from the opposite direction of where the last one came from. All other teams are also muted to you and you can only see your own teammates," Tubbo added on.

"Don't fall, extend the lead and win, got it" I said with another burst of adrenaline starting.

The game started and just as tubbo said, everyone but my team was muted and I couldn't see anyone but Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo with everyone else being represented by shoes of the different team's colours so you could see how many people are left.

At first the walls moved relatively slowly but after speeding up a couple times I became disoriented and fell within the first few players with Tommy and Tubbo falling with about half of the players left, Ranboo on the other hand was still standing and got first on round one.

Round two and three had similar outcomes with me not being able to keep track of the walls after the speed increases and falling quick, Tommy and Tubbo falling at around a middle placement while Ranboo got another first place and high placement to finish the game.

"Ranboo, you popped off," Tommy, Tubbo and I shouted and I noticed Wilbur and Phil walking up to us.

"Ranboo my man, where did you pull that from," Wilbur asked.

"I dunno, but I think I've found my favourite game," Ranboo said.

The total coins earned by each team for the game was displayed and I was slightly disappointed that my low placement made the team come in fourth for this game despite Ranboo's performance. Phil immediately noticed my reaction, "You better not be blaming yourself (y/n). Everyone has their good and bad games and let me tell you, when you play in dodgebolt I'll feel bad for the other team," Phil said with an encouraging smile.

"Tommy, Wilbur, I'm stealing your e-dad," I said matter of factly.

"Damn it, not more sibling rivalry," Phil said as Tommy and Wilbur argued over the family dynamic and who's Phil's favourite son is while he's right in front of them.

"Oops, looks like I started something," I said laughing.

"Should we stop them or?" Ranboo asked concerned.

"Nah, they're fine. Besides the tp back to the decision dome will split them up anyway," Tubbo said, as if this was a normal occurrence during mcc.

Tommy calmed a few seconds after being separated from Wilbur, but all hell broke loose when Wilbur dunked us immediately after voting began, "FUCK YOU PRICK," Tommy loudly shouted followed by Wilbur's echoed laugh from above.

While in the dunk tank we couldn't vote or see what others voted for, so what game we played next was completely out of our control.

"Our best games are the pvp ones so we need to hope survival games isn't played now and make sure it gets played last," I said, and luckily ace race was revealed to be chosen, "Right, this can be a confusing game for new players so I wouldn't be surprised if teams with more experience and more movement based players catch up to us in points."

"We're still in second from the coins we got in the first half, so even if we don't do good in the next games, as long as we get survival games last and pop off like the other pvp games, we should still make it to dodgebolt," Tubbo said.

We were teleported to the starting point of the race and just looking at how long the race was made me feel tired. (Only one lap).

Everyone stood on the starting line and as soon as the countdown timer finished there was a rush from all players to get to the front and have an early lead, no matter how small.

I tried to make my way to the front so I stepped on a orange speed boost, however, it made me go quicker than I thought it would. This made me lose my balance, wasting a few seconds, and dropped me back in my placement.

As I ran through the race and the distance between people increased, it became more difficult to keep track of exactly where we were meant to go. Ranboo and I were trying to keep players in our lines of sight to follow so we could at least finish. On the other hand, Tommy and Tubbo knew the map, this mixed with them being good at the game in general allowed them to place sixteenth and fourteenth.

The second Tommy and Tubbo finished they began to spectate us, telling us where to go and how to do small skips to save a few seconds. Because of their help, Ranboo and I were able to pass a few people each before crossing the finish.

At the end of the race, I was completely out of breath but got a decent placement for my first time playing ace race so I was happy... until the next game chosen was tgttosawaf.

"I'm still trying to catch my breath a bit and the next game is basically ace race again but with a load smaller sprint races," I said, wishing that all the movement games weren't played in a row.

"Yeah, pretty much, except you can push people in the void in this game," Tubbo said excitedly, making him sound unhinged.

"Only you could be excited about pushing people in the void," Ranboo joked until he realised that they were actually outnumbered with that opinion as Tommy, Tubbo and I all agreed that we wanted to annoy as many people as possible this game, while still trying to get low placements.

For tgttosawaf we all quickly came up with our own strategy before the game started. Tommy's only goal was to make Wilbur's life a living hell but if he was able to annoy Phil or anyone else he saw it as a bonus (in his own words he's, "A loveable kind of annoying," to his friends which we all immediately disagreed with). Tubbo just wanted to cause mayhem so he decided he wanted to knock anything that moves into the void and just hope they weren't on his team. I decided to try and target the teams ahead of us in points and Ranboo just wanted to try to get ahead of everyone by using the knockback and hope he doesn't get pushed into the void.

Once we decided how we were all playing, the game began and only a few seconds in I heard Wilbur yell, "Fuck off Tommy," I looked over to where I heard Wilbur and watched as the tall gremlin child chased after him and pushed Wilbur in the void.

After laughing at wilburs expense for a brief moment, I decided to target the first person I saw who was in a team who had more points than us. It only took a second before blue hair caught my attention and I'd found one of my targets, "HI SCOTT," I shouted and pushed him in the void, not giving him any time to react.

We were all able to finish and even got a second full team finish bonus thanks to Tubbo pushing off a few faster runners from some of the teams. Sadly, Tubbo's tactic only worked for the first couple rounds since other players realised what he was doing and were avoided Tubbo or push him in the void instead. I was able to slightly hinder one or two teams with more coins each round, Ranboo was able to get good placements by using the knockback and Tommy was successful in leaving a very annoyed Wilbur after the game who's team also ended up being immediately dunked the second voting for the final game began causing Tommy to laugh at the cherry on top of him annoying Wilbur last round.

I looked at the team placements and saw that we were were nearly two thousand coins away from second place since we didn't place too good in the last three games, "I'm guessing we're all in agreement that we need it to be survival games," I said staring at the two final game options, survival games and buildmart.

"No complaints, here, survival games finale is hype," Tubbo said.

"Wait till the end before voting so the chickens have less time to move," Tommy said, and at the last second of the voting time we all voted for survival games.

"C'mon chickens, stay in survival games," I said, watching as some of the chickens swapped votes since the two games were next to eachother.

"Wait, how many are in each game," Tubbo asked.

"It looks completely even," Ranboo said, and they were proven right as the votes were tied, and what game is chosen is completely random despite most people voting for survival games.

"We better not be playing buildmart as the final game," Tommy said, and luckily we weren't as survival games was chosen for the finale.

"If we're gonna make it to dodgebolt, now is the time to pop off," I said and we were teleported to the middle of the survival games map, "Alright guys, I have a plan that sounds crazy but if it works, we will dominate this game," I asked.

"Well we need to know what it is first before we-" Ranboo said.

"We're in," Tommy and Tubbo said cutting off Ranboo.

"Okay, yous run to the middle and get anything you can, I'll look in the tall building to the left to try and find a bow. If I find one, act like I've accidentally split up and we're playing for survival coins to lure other teams into attacking. Once that happens, I'll shoot arrows at them from the top of the building then you three will hopefully be able to catch any other team off guard while I can shoot arrows without worrying that they'll attack me at close range," I explained.

"So all of this relies on you finding a bow and arrows in the building while not being seen," Ranboo asked.

"High risk high reward," I said, "You all still in."

The three of them smiled and nodded, "Let's do this," and with that all teams ran to the middle to get any equipment they could while I ran to the building to get a head start in looting it.

"I've got a decent sword, a couple bits of armour, food and some arrows but no bow, did any of you get anything good," I asked after looting the first couple floors.

"We got a few good things between us but most of the stuff at the middle was taken by other teams, oh fuck" Tommy said before suddenly going quiet.

"What's wrong, did (y/n) get lost," Wilbur said, close enough to one of my teammates for me to hear him through the earpiece.

"Wilbur and Phil are here with their full team and they've got better gear than us," Tubbo whispered just as I found what I was looking for.

"Try to destract them, I'm nearly at the top of the building," I said sprinting up the stairs and ignoring all the remaining unopened chests until later.

"Hey Wilbur, long time no see," Tommy said with more of a questioning tone than anything else.

I mentally facepalmed, "You are awful at stalling," I said and Tubbo and Ranboo tried to buy more time as I reached the top.

"Why don't we all just talk about this," Ranboo said and Tubbo noticed where I was.

"Yeah, besides, it would be ashame for you to be eliminated so early," Tubbo said with an evil grin on his face.

"What are you-" was all Wilbur could say before an arrow cut him off, "Shit, where is (y/n)," he said, realising that I was in the area and the second the green guardians looked away, trying to find where I was, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo attacked.

"She's shooting from above," Phil shouted.

"Damn it," Wilbur said realising that he won't get hid revenge after Tommy annoyed him the previous game, "(y/n) will keep shooting at us even if we try to run away, just keep attacking, we have better stuff so we can still beat them."

I watched the battle while shooting arrows from the roof and we were able to take out Connor and Phil, but as I fired the next arrow, I became dizzy and my arms felt weak so couldn't draw it back as far as I needed making me accidentally hit and eliminate Tubbo.

"Shoot, sorry Tubbo," I said and shot more arrows until Wilbur and Fundy were eliminated. Luckily none of them hit Tommy or Ranboo but a couple missed.

"It's okay, I'll spectate and say when teams are nearby," Tubbo said.

"Since it's only Tommy and I should we meet you at the top of the building," Ranboo asked.

"Sure but I don't think players will be able to find us and although we got four kills I'm not sure if we can get into dodgebolt with only that and survival coins," I said looking at the coin difference, "We need one thousand five hundred more coins than second to get into dodgebolt."

"What if we just drop our coords in chat," Tommy joked to which Tubbo and Ranboo immediately disagreed.

"Wait guys, that could actually work. If we do that there's a chance multiple teams will try to get us at the same time and we can pick off players while they fight eachother," I said turning Tommy's joke into a possible plan, "Since Tubbo's in spectator he can watch how many people go in the building as well. If only one stronger team comes in we can water bucket clutch from the rood."

"Can't hurt to try since we're one member down," Ranboo said, and with that Tommy and Ranboo climbed up the building as I went down to loot the remaining chests.

"Come to 59 97 -142 cowards," Tommy said as he typed the message in chat.

A few moments later Tubbo started laughing, "I've just saw like three teams stop to see what direction the coords are in."

"Can you see where the red rabbits are," I asked Tubbo, wanting them to be caught in the crossfire since they were a powerful team that could weaken other teams easily as long as they have good enough gear.

"They're still looting chests and don't seem bothered about the message," Tubbo replied.

'You heard him Sapnap' I typed, "How about now," I asked.

"Welp name dropping Sapnap worked, he's split off from his team slightly with the others a little further behind and there movement towards the building," Tubbo said.

"Do you two have a bow and arrows, it's probably gonna be the safest way to pick people off if we stay on the stairs," I asked.

There was only one bow between Tommy and Ranboo which Ranboo took, however, we also had a couple poison and damage potions that we gave to Tommy to use since he decided to go directly into the fight.

"Alright, the first team is here but they're being closely followed by other another team," Tubbo said, and a couple minutes later we heard fighting from the floor below us.

We waited and hid out of view until a couple players were eliminated before joining to make sure that both teams would be weakened. As soon as that happened we turned the corner and shot at the two teams there, yellow yaks and cyan creepers.

Once the two teams realised what we were doing, they tried charging at us to force us to use our swords, but they already too weak from fighting eachother to do much to us and Tommy was easily able to eliminate the remaining players from yellow and cyan by using a harming potion, giving us a ton of coins.

"Guys, red is coming into the building and looks like they've scared away the other nearby teams so it's just them," Tubbo warned.

"Where are you," Sapnap said alerting us to where they were.

"We know you're in here somewhere, so you might as well show yourselves," Quackity said, as the red rabbits continued to search the building.

"Try to stay quiet, we might be able to set a trap on the roof if they check all the floors as they go up," I whispered, so we quickly and quietly ran up to the roof praying that the stairs wouldn't creak as we done so.

"If anyone has lava, place blocks over the stairs then pour the lava on them, that'll give us a chance to think of a proper plan," Ranboo said.

Luckily I had picked up a bucket of lava from one of the chests inside the building before fighting so I set up the trap. I knew it wouldn't actually eliminated any of them, but it'll buy us a little extra time.

There was only four teams left and all teams but red rabbits were missing at least one player so they were at a clear advantage compared all other teams.

"Tubbo, has the team in second been eliminated yet," Tommy asked.

"Cyan was in second. They're one of the teams you eliminated," Tubbo said.

"Let's just escape for now, we've already gotten a load of kill coins," Tommy said although it was clear he wanted to fight them.

"Let's try to find a hiding spot closer to mid for when the border closes in and jump in a fight like we did before," I said and we water bucketed down before red was able to find a way onto the roof.

We found the most central building in the map and hid in one of the rooms, waiting as the border forced the remaining teams closer. After a few minutes red had made their way out the building and eliminated the last two players of a team, leaving us, red and one other team remaining.

Half of the house we were in was now outside the border and it was clear this was our last chance to get coins as red was fighting the last members of the purple pandas.

"Ranboo, stay here, me and (y/n) will try to weaken them then you come in and use these," Tommy said, handing Ranboo the two harming potions he had left, and with that we rushed out into the chaos.

Immediately after joining the fight I used a splash poison potion to get as much chip damage as possible before we used our swords and lava buckets to completely take out purple and leave only Sapnap and Connor standing from red.

"Nice try. Wait why isn't the game over yet," Sapnap said and Ranboo sprinted in, throwing the splash potions and finally eliminating red.

"Holy crap that worked," Ranboo said with a little disbelief as they were the last person standing.

"Was that enough to make it to dodgebolt," Tubbo said as we all waited for the final coin totals.

And the scores were revealed. Red rabbits were in first after doing consistently well in all game while we came in second by less than two hundred points after eliminating cyan early and eliminating a total of twelve players between us,

"We did it," I said out of breath in a more questioning tone looking at the others.

"We're going to dodgebolt," Tommy said and I heard some sort of faint ringing sound. I didn't pay much attention to it as my team and celebrated the small win and trying to mentally prepare for dodgebolt.

A few minutes past and we were standing in the dodgebolt arena as the final countdown began.

(Dodgebolt only one round)
We were playing cautiously so allowed the other team to pick up their arrow and have first shot, "Remember, try to stay unpredictable," Tommy said.

Dream had the arrow and landed a shot on Ranboo after following their movement for a few seconds, "Why were they going for me first," Ranboo said.

"Looks like they were salty after survival games," Tubbo laughed."Don't worry, we have both arrows now ,(y/n) you want one," he continued.

"Huh, oh yeah, thanks" I said with head cloud starting to fogging my mind.

I tried following Dream with my aim and let the arrow fly, but barely missing him. Tubbo shot next and was luckily able to land it on Dream

And as the arrows flew back and forth the momentum shifted in a back and forth way as well with red missing both their next shots. Once we got both arrows Tommy took both of them, missing the first then aiming for and hitting Connor since he and Quackity were bunched up.

The platform had shrunk and gave us less room to spread out, however, it was still enough as both Sapnap and Quackity missed their shots again. I took one of the arrows and drew it back. I tried to wait for the perfect moment to shoot but my arms felt weak and I had to let go, but I was somehow able to get a lucky shot as it hit Quackity. Sadly Sapnap wasn't making it an easy win and he rushed towards the arrow, shooting at Tubbo before he had a chance to react.

Since Sapnap shot while he only had one arrow Tommy and I now had both arrows which Sapnap was able to dodge despite the now small platform beneath our feet.

Tw:fainting
The ringing in my head only got worse as it was mixed with the crowds cheers when Tommy was hit making it a one v one, leaving only Sapnap and I on the platform.

I was still able to move and dodge the arrows but the ringing was getting louder while white dots appeared in my vision and lighter colours become a blinding white within only seconds, the cloud in my head was making my mind feel numb yet I was still vaguely aware of my surroundings.

"I can't see," I said quietly with no tone to my words as the white dots grew making even shadowed and dark areas the same blinding white.

Tommy pov

"I can't see," I heard (y/n) say from the earpiece in a worryingly normal way.

Shit, there's no way she can continue, it's too dangerous no matter how close to the end the game is. I shared a brief look of worry with Ranboo and Tubbo, "Sapnap stop, somethings wrong with (y/n)," I shouted unable to explain any further in a quick way.

I hoped that Sapnap would pick up that I was being serious but he rolled his eyes and didn't seem to believe me until he saw (y/n) stumble over nothing, barely able to catch themselves, while looking as though they were staring into nothing and seemingly unaware and unphased by my shout.

After seeing this, Sapnap immediately ran over to her and was luckily able to catch her before she fainted completely.

(Y/n) pov irl

I woke up to hearing Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Billzo talking in another room.

"So she seemed fine for the most part, then said they couldn't see and fainted completely a few seconds later," I heard a voice I didn't recognise say.

Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Billzo talked for another few minutes with the other person before the door opened, putting a face to the voice I was unfamiliar with.

"Thank god your awake, the others were making me worried about you when they said what happened," the new person said. I noticed that my wings were visible and instantly panicked, "Don't worry, I already know about you and the other avians. Billzo told me about his wings when he first noticed them, and although the others weren't to happy when he admitted that, they understood why he panicked and trust me since I haven't told anyone else," they said reassuring me,

"I'm sorry, but do I know you," I asked, not knowing if I've seen them somewhere.

"I'm Aimesy."

N/a: sorry for the nonexistent chapter schedule, similar to the last chapter I knew how I wanted this chapter to end for a while so I would have a logical reason why Billzo would admit he told Aimesy and for the others to let Aimesy over without knowing them despite their wings. (Tw: fainting) I couldn't write this chapter for a couple weeks because I was on holiday then when I got back I fainted while in a queue for a pride march. After that I didn't want to write the chapter for a few weeks or change the end but when I came back to writing the chapter, it helped me process everything, also I'm okay now and don't have anything wrong. Chapters will be going back to shorter ones like before and will hopefully update regularly since the mini mcc arc is over. :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

83.8K 1.8K 9
About 6 years ago, you babysat a kid named Tommy. You never expected to see him again, roaming the streets of England with a film crew behind him. Th...
2M 76.9K 34
"You remember what I said a few months ago?" Alex asked. "About when you hit one million subscribers?" You thought for a moment, sorting through your...
711K 36.2K 32
You were one of the first people to arrive in the piano room - probably because your form room had been so close by. The room was empty when you walk...
9.6K 555 26
A once free and happy minecraft player, who had finally overcome his disaster of a past, finds himself trapped in a place he'd never imagined he'd se...