[2] A Thousand Years

Oleh genderequalist

Josh having to intake the tremendous pain is too much, letting his heart explode shattering it into millions... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Heart Skips A Beat (Chapter 1)
Call Me (Chapter 2)
The Visit (Chapter 3)
News Of A Lifetime (Chapter 4)
Missed You So Much (Chapter 5)
ᴏʜ, ɴᴏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6)
ɪ'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7)
ʜɪ ʀᴏss (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8)
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀsʜ ! (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9)
ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10)
ᴋɴᴏωɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11)
ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏʀᴇs (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12)
ʜᴏʀʀɪᴅ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)
ʜᴏʀʀɪᴅ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)
ʜᴏω ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14)
ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15)
sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ᴀωᴀʏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16)
ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17)
ᴘʀᴇʟᴜᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇɴᴅᴇᴛᴛᴀ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18)
ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀ sᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19)
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20)
ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21)
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22)
ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23)
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇs (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24)
ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

ωʜᴀᴛ ɪғ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25)

700 14 6
Oleh genderequalist

How's chapter 24 my Nutellas, I know you all hate me ! So, I wont force you to vote or comment, so I will just be proud of myself that you are reading my story ! I love you all and no matter what happens we will be always be okay between us ! I love you all no matter what.

So as I was saying, I love you all and I hope you would support my story and be nice enough to help me ! hahaahahahaha, overly dramatic much ! So, how was your day ! I had fun with my friends and my family and my friends here on Wattpad. I may not be the famous wattpader, but I'm proud to be a member of it ! LOTS OF LOVE

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE POST GUYS ! lacking inspiration and had exams. Now, get loads of UPDATES my lovelies !

dedicated it to my lovely 100th fan @rainruth, here ya go my nutella <3

-Joshieeeee

What If (Chapter 25)

Ross' POV

"Im so happy to see you Ross" She uttered, she couldn't be here, I banished her out of my life. I always hated her, but since she's here, let us find out why the hell is she here?

"Why are you here, what brings you to visit here." I asked with a stern tone, she should know that I'm not happy to see her and I don't want to ruin my day just because I saw her, it's like a torture in my life that I have to live in to. I can't handle seeing her without being mad.

"I just wanted to visit you Ross, and also your family." She chirped then went towards the kitchen, she shouldn't be here, and she knows that I banished her here. She has this irritating demeanour that she cannot change. She's very incorrigible.

While she was doing something on the counter, I went to my brother's attention to see what is really going on down there. She might have given them poison or something.

I went to the living room and found Brian watching TV, while I haven't seen my other brother, so I approached him and asked, "Brian, where's your brother."

I know he was concentrating on the show but he should respond to my question, I may be the second to the oldest here in the family that's why almost all responsibilities come to me and hit me with such ache.

Then he turned around and looked at me pretty annoyed, "At his room, sleeping, I wouldn't go there if I were you, he would murder you." Then he looked at me with one last glare and then went watching back at the TV.

What the hell did Kathleen do to them; I would murder her if she said anything that could change our relationship, what if this is her revenge for me.

There are many if's in the world what could answer that, but this is really frustrating that she could do this to me, I never knew people like her would do that, but I'm just assuming, right?

I knew that she would be back to torment me for what I had done to her was really painful. I should be more cautious maybe this is the time that she would kill me.

I need to resolve this as fast as possible for my safety and the others.

Ranz's POV

What the hell just happened, I was supposed to say that also, but not like liking him, but like the gay thing but some things are really unexpected.

He then looks at me, he really did mean it, as much as I want to return the favour, I can't, I need to be honest to him so I looked at him with sympathy to know what to do, I can't handle him shattering like this, no I must be the one to comfort him even if he fancies me.

I approached him because I hear him sobbing, I don't want to hurt my best friend, I don't want that, but I can't do anything to make him happy because that would mean that I would be a cheater.

"Calm down." I muttered while rubbing his back so he could breathe normal.

"Calm down, how can I calm down if you hate me" He looked at me with those puffy red eyes of his, I felt pity for him and then he pushed me, "I know you will avoid me somehow."

"How could I avoid you if you're the one making me avoid you" I went near him and embraced him real tight so he would know that I really cared about him.

"I know your straight, but please don't leave me." He rubbed his eyes and then looked at me again, I really wanted to tell him to stop but it would just shatter him even more.

"What if I told you I wasn't" I went near him, the small sobs of him hampered and replaced with pure eyes of shock and astonishment.

"What are you trying to say Ranz, please don't do this just to make me stop crying." He pleaded then looked at me gripping his jeans and then looking now at the floor.

"No I'm not, but I'm already inlove with someone else" I rubbed his back and then told him, "And the worst part is it's Oliver's boyfriend."

"Joshua Warkon, one of the tumblr's eminent people." He muttered with disgust,  how could he hate Josh, he's so nice and caring and good looking.

"Yeah" I looked at him and then he walked and sat beside my bed and then mumbled, "I guess we're both attracted to men now. We really are best friends" he patted my back, at least someone cares.

What if this was all a trick for making me come out of him, I never came out to my mother and my siblings, because I knew they would just be disgusted at me for not even being straight, I know they are homophobes. And I cannot force them to like me, nor am I just being paranoid.

I looked at the time and sat near him, he told me he wanted to know about our current relationship, I told him that I had a crush on him since we met, I also told him that I really wanted to kiss him since my feelings for him had arisen and I couldn't control it.

He just listened, he never looked disgusted or even mad at me for not returning the feelings, and he was just listening and having that bland nonchalant expression that he always contains.

Then he looked at me with that face again, that creepy face and asked me seriously, "Does Oliver know about this, he must know for he is your friend."

I looked down and come to think of it, I never told him that I fancied Josh, "No I never told him, but I think he already know so I guess it's part of it."

"Guess so." He agreed and nodded; he wiped his tears with his shirt and asked me, "Ranz, may I ask a favour."

"Sure" I nodded.

"Can I borrow your computer for a while?" He asked and then giggled, Ranz you need to learn to stop giggling.

"Yes you can borrow, but you may not." I laughed, he furrowed his eyebrows from my statement then he figured it out that I was being sarcastic.

"Fine Mr. Smarty Pants, May I borrow your computer for a while?" I nodded while laughing my ass out of it, then I felt my phone buzz.

I would expect that it was from my mother, but it was not, it was from the one that took my Joshie away, Oliver.

Hey Ranz, umm... may you please tell Clarence that I need to tell him something and he's not answering his phone, may you please text him if he's using his phone or not.

-Oliver xx

As much as I wanted to decline to his favour, I need to be nice enough to do it because I'm his friend even if I'm completely jealous of him because I never really had the chance to say I love you to Josh.

Fine, I sent a message already, just wait for it maybe he's on a date or something really important, you know that guy, always up to something inconspicuous.

-Ranz

I closed my phone when Ceejay shouted saying, "Ranz ! Go check this out, Josh had 2 other boyfriends named Justin and Harold." Guess beauty inside and out opened the magnet inside of him.

I looked at the photos of Justin, I never knew he had a hot and talented boyfriend,  he had broken up recently because he never wanted a long distance relationship and he has a new boyfriend also in Canada named Vince and he is totally fine with it.

The second one is Harold,  there was no picture of him but on Josh's blog, he said that Harold hates being taken by pictures that's why he never insisted taking pictures with him. Josh broke up with Harold because he knew that Harold is cheating him with Franco, but he told his friends a different story because Harold would have a bad image in the Warkon family.

Also, Josh is hated by his parents, or is he just too self centered, he said that he's going to a summer trip all over North to South America because his Grandfather Ricardo requested it. Jeff, his brother also didn't want it but they all had to go somewhere.

Then Ceejay noticed some hidden posts on Josh's blog, but he didn't even bothered opening them so I just looked and allowed him to be in the command in the computer.

Then he noticed that I was bugged that he never opened the hidden file, but I just looked at him making him forget about it and moving on.

After a few minutes, we found a link that Josh said that his fans should look, I was anxious to look at it because I never knew much about him.

When Ceejay clicked the link, My heart was beating fast and I was now scared of knowing what Josh was able to say there in his blog that I don't know.

Few minutes of buffering, then the tab that was opened was fully loaded, it was an album of Josh and Justin's first ever date with his friends. My heart broke into a few pieces even if their relationship is over and my position of jealously is irrelevant.

Ceejay opened the first picture, while it was buffering he asked me, "What if you won't like it Ranz, we should probably close this."

I hesitated, "No ! keep on going, I want to see it."

Then he nodded and looked at the photos that he and Justin had. It was heart-warming and heart breaking at the same time, I could really sense that they loved each other. I even saw Katie there having to support their relationship, also some friend of Josh who's named Jun and also Morgana.

I laughed because I saw the four of them had a double date, Justin and Josh and Morgana and Jun. It was fun to look at especially their faces are elated as usual, then I looked at Ceejay who's having again a death nonchalant expression plastered in his face.

After a couple of pictures, I saw faces of Justin and Jun having to pay the bill that they ate but Josh insisted of paying it. After that picture, I already knew that they would surrender with the power of Josh's persuasion that he paid the bill and headed outside the restaurant.

Then the four couple went to some lake then had dessert on the fields, it was really nice and a great scenery, Then I read the caption of Josh that really gave me the idea and also caused 0.001 % crack on my heart.

It was really a great lake, I wish my boyfriend would always bring me here because the scenery and the cosmic view is so great that I could be here forever, but sadly Justin is far away from here now, so I will just settle with my rice patty scenery because it's near my home.

Even though this was a late post because it happened 5 months ago because we decided this through just to have us realize that even if we are young we could do such things like this. I never cared about the money that I spent (and I will know my parents will give me a lecture about it.) I really love it here.

I wish I could tell everyone that I love him so much that we could spend here forever, but prejudice stops us from doing so, so we spend here always to be happy and to be accepted.

Goodbye Justin, my love for you may had diminished, but my love for you as a friend will always be here. I had loved you. You were the one that got away.

-Joshieee xxx

I had released a tear out of that sentence because it made me realize that I have to step up my game, If I were to get Josh, I must be precise and be agile and versatile.

I need to wait and strike at the right time and realize that this is must I do and I could had never saw it without the help of my best friend.

"Ceejay, you're the best." I kissed his cheeks, making him blush and shudder a little.

"Uhm, Ranz, may I do something, but please don't hate me for this." He pleaded, I nodded and before I could breathe, his lips are pressed on mine, I could feel his lips caressing into mine, sadly there was no sparks so I just gave back the kiss so I could be nice to him.

"I'm so sorry Cee... It's just that I love Josh and I want to be with him and.." I was cut off because he began sobbing again, I know it's hard for him but I can't force myself to love him that would be bad.

"I understand Ranz, I would always be here for you." He muttered in a raspy voice. He must surely be super broken about this matter.

"What if you would hate me for this Cee?" I asked him placing my hand towards his.

He placed his index finger on my lips making a shh sound then saying, "Stop with the What If things, there are many possibilities that could happened Ranz, stop with the What If's because there's an infinite What If's you could formulate in your mind, got it."

I could just nod not even moving a single muscle, now I know what is right and what to do now. I must get Josh before someone else does.

Hello Nutella's, how's your day ! Mine was great :)

My birthday is near and I would have 2 updates for that because that's my gift for myself, expect an update tomorrow or on Thursday because  it's summer.

HAHAHAHAHA !

You know you all love me, right, so COMMENT and VOTE please LOTS of LOVE

-נσѕнιєєє

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

278K 8.9K 34
(WARNING!: DEPRESSING CONTENT, POORLY WRITTEN: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK) "I deserve just as much pain as she gives me." He said fully meaning it and...
3.1K 214 24
Josh being alone; is going to his next step in life, High School, It was a bit scary actually because his brother keep on telling him that High Schoo...
62K 3.4K 24
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination. "You have no emotions, you don't feel, you don't empathize......and you don't love," he told me...
3.3K 138 47
Ariel Jiménez is the best dancer in his class. His teachers always compliment him, and his parents always praise him. So, when his school mentions a...