Princess of China (Miraculous...

By MonsterStar2006

Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do an... More

A. U
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Question Time (not a chapter)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
150 Stars Bonus Chapter
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
A.U.
Sequel?
50th Chapter Aka. Questions

Chapter 28

809 22 26
By MonsterStar2006

Lila's POV

I am laughing evilly while finishing brushing my hair. My plan is working.

Seriously? I didn't want you here.

Shut up!

As I was saying, my plan is perfect and simple. Adrien is checking on the main door to see if Alix will arrive soon. It is left ten minutes until it will be 7 pm, and then Max will be much screwed.

If he won't call me and tell me that Marinette will be brought here and the evidence is ruined, then every sheep of mine will find out about Max and Alix dating.

I twisted a few things, which will make Kim especially angry about it, and you know what will happen. Adrien sent me the photos of Max and Alix, which is a big advantage for my plan to be more believable.

And all he has to do is send Marinette to me, and his girlfriend will be ok.

You sound like those classic wannabe villains from Disney.

WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP FINALLY!?!?

"No. Screw you!" Star left the chat.

God dammit, this writer has to be so annoying.

I checked the timer again. Five minutes left. Will he make it to that time...

Ring! Ring!

It was when my phone rang. It was none other than Max.

I answered it instantly. "You got what I want?"

"87% correct. Marinette is on her way but is going through the side door and will be inside in exactly 3 minutes and 45 seconds. She has all of the evidence with her. Watch out though because in exactly seven minutes and 4 seconds, the guards will arrive."

"What guards?"

"The princess demanded protection to the hotel due to some incidents. Two will go by the side door and three will go by the main door."

"Alright. And that is what I wanted. Next time, don't mess with the fox. As promised, Alix won't be harmed. Yet."

"Wait, what do you mean..." I hung up instantly. I also messaged Adrien to meet up at the side door and told others to go there in a few minutes as well. Firstly, I need to destroy the evidence, then I will deal with that brat for good.

I snuck out of my room with my face covered in case. I went to the side door, and I saw Adrien waiting there for me. I felt like someone was spying on us, but I ignored that. We gave a kiss before I started talking quietly.

"Hey, Adri-boo. Remember the plan? You grab the evidence of me lying and destroy it, while I make Marinette's life a living hell before others will arrive. We will go in twenty seconds."

"L-Lila... Why are you doing all of this anyway? We can just destroy the evidence to not ruin our reputation and then just warn her to not do it again. It is enough that if my father finds out that I attacked Marinette because she attacked you..."

I laughed like a maniac when he said that, making him concerned. Time to tell him the truth.

"You are dumber than those idiotic sheep! You think that what? That she would attack me? She doesn't even have a bad bone on her! If she did, then she would have defeated Chloe a long time ago! I have lied all along!!"

"W-Why would you lie about all of this?"

"Now, it was your fault for believing me. You didn't check her side of the story, you believed me right away, and you haven't gathered any proof of anything I have said! Now you will suffer the consequences of your actions if we don't destroy the proof!"

Adrien looks more shocked by all of this, but I don't care. If he will tell the truth, no one will believe him over me at all.

"Now, do you want to get in big trouble for beating up someone, or do you want to save your reputation? Your choice, I am not pressuring you into anything."

He hesitated before he sighted the answer. "Fine. But no more violence. Either way, Marinette does deserve all of this for not taking the high road. Your lies never hurt anyone after all."

And there is Mr. Highroad guy everyone hates!

Alright! I am disconnecting you from Wattpad!

"Don't you dare..." Star has been disconnected. I can hear from the other side her screaming at the laptop. But I don't care, I have evidence to destroy, as well as that Mari-brat!

We slowly opened the side door and went out. We looked carefully everywhere, and we saw that there was no one in sight. Only that ridiculous wall opposite from us which is...

"Oh, so I was right that you won't go alone." I heard Marinette's voice, which is good because if she wasn't there, it would have been too late to catch Alix. "Let me guess, you are going to lie to take the evidence I have with me?"

"Not this time. I will just take it right away..." It was when Adrien stopped me, mouthing that he would handle it. I mean, less work to do then.

"Look, Marinette. I know the truth and I regret that you were attacked for no reason, but you should have taken the high road and stayed out of the way. Her lies didn't harm anyone that time, so it is your fault that you are being attacked."

I heard Marinette coughing when Adrien was saying that. I bet she hasn't expected him to know the truth all along. But soon, she started talking again.

"Y-You knew a-all along and you let that happen? What kind of a monster you are!?!"

"I am not a monster..."

"Yes, you are! You just care about your reputation and to bad people be satisfied! You are so dense of a brat that you don't even know what you are doing!"

"Enough of this stupidity! Give that f***ing evidence or else I will give you a taste of the hell you went through the last time!" I am done with her. I will destroy her when she comes over here!

"You are really that dumb?" I heard her laughing, and it was when I saw someone coming out from behind the wall. Finally...

"Marinette should be lucky to not be dealing with you right now."

It wasn't Marinette who came out from behind the wall.

It was Alix with a voice changer on her phone.

It was a trap!

Meanwhile

Mari's POV

"I really like you too, Astral."

I admitted to Astral as soon as they confessed to me their feelings. I may have been waiting for this day to come, but I haven't expected it to be soon. I am not complaining though because we both have developed feelings for each other, and we know that we are meant to be.

"Really?" I nodded happily while having a smile on my face. "That is amazing! Umm... well... I guess so this is the best moment to ask if you want to be my girlfriend?"

I may or may not have tears in my eyes when they asked that. "Yes! Yes! Of course, I will be your girlfriend!"

It was when Astral and I stood up to wrap each other in a hug. A sweet and bone-crushing hug. They even picked me up a big and spun me around.

I feel... free. Free from all of the problems because I finally feel safe. Safe near their presence because of me feeling loved. Loved because of them.

I am surprised that Star hasn't commented on anything I said. Strange. She always does that.

As soon as they put my feet on the ground, they fixed the strand of my hair that was on my face and put it behind my ear. I blushed a bit from that, but I blushed even harder when they lightly grabbed my chin and lifted it up, making me look at them in their eyes.

It was the moment I wanted. The moment Astral moved slowly closer to me.

We are now kissing.

Their lips are very soft, and I can taste the mint they secretly had after the sandwiches. They are good at kissing, especially when it is long and passionate. They wrapped their arms around my waist, while I wrapped my arms around their neck.

We kept going until we realized that breathing exists. I miss that kiss already.

"Wow... You are a great kisser. This is the best day of my life."

"Same. Thank you, Astral."

"For what exactly?"

"For being the brave one to ask me this question I was scared to ask. For making me feel extraordinary again. For everything you did. I am glad that I met you."

We sat back down as the sun was setting now and the sky was getting darker. Astral instantly grabbed their notebook and turned to one page.

"Mei... I have something for you. I made this for you..."

Ring! Ring!

It was when my alarm was turned in. It is now five past seven. ALIX!

"Umm... you don't mind if I make a quick call for a second? It won't last for too long." When Astral nodded, I turned on the contacts and dialed Kagami instantly.

After a few rings, she answered. "Everything ok?"

"Hey... Alix told me to at that time sent you a message. 'Evil has to be caught in order to be stopped', or something like that."

There wasn't any response for a bit before she answered. "Thank you, stay where you are until I will call you again."

She then hung up without letting me speak. I am now confused, and when I looked at Astral, they looked confused as well.

What Alix is planning?

Kagami's POV

Sometime before

I am in Luka's room he is staying at, reading my book in his bed, while Luka is unpacking his stuff finally after a few minutes of convincing.

He wanted to shout at Rose for being very rude to Juleka and leaving her heartbroken, but I convinced him to hold on to that until after the ceremony. After all...

Knock! Knock!

It was when Alix opened the door once I shouted to come in. "Hey, Kagami, Luka. Can I ask for some help?"

"Of course."

"Anything for my friend. What's up?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 11K 73
Marinette and her class win "The Best School" award and gets to take a trip to China. Everyone is excited but two people........Marinette and...
60.7K 858 15
The King and Queen had to move away from China when Marinette, their daughter, was born because of other duties that they had to do in Paris. 14 year...
60.6K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
94.7K 1.5K 19
marinette was always known as a shy, clumsy girl but she is actually princess marinetta cheng of china. when a threat is sent out on marinetta, she...