SARA THE VAMPIRE PRINCESS - P...

De JMAAROUF

what would happen... if vampires from all over the different worlds, were to gather in one single kingdom... ... Mai multe

ACT 0 - THE KOKKINA MATIA
ACT 1 - THE BEGINNING
ACT 2 - THE ROYAL STALKER
ACT 3 - THE RETURN OF A PRINCESS
ACT 4 - THE WAY HOME
ACT 5 - THE REUNION
ACT 6 - THE NEWS
ACT 7 - THE ILLNESS
ACT 8 - THE SEVEN SYMBOLS
ACT 9 - THE WINDS OF CHANGE
ACT 10 - THE DUALITY OF A KING
ACT 11 - THE REDEMPTION
ACT 12 - THE LIVELY VAMPIRE CASTLE
ACT 13 - THE HUNTER AND THE PREY
ACT 14 - THE PAST HAS RETURNED
ACT 15 - THE BIG DREAMS OF A LITTLE PRINCESS
ACT 16 - THE ERUPTION
ACT 17 - THE ROYAL CLASH
ACT 18 - THE STRONGEST OF WILLS
ACT 19 - THE BLACK WRATH
ACT 20 - THE UNRAVELING OF AN OLD PAST
ACT 21 - THE OLD DEBT
ACT 22 - THE FIST OF ANGER
ACT 23 - THE WRATH OF A KING
ACT 25 - THE FAREWELL, BUT...
ACT 26 - THE PREPARATIONS
ACT 27 - THE PARTY BEGINS...
ACT 28 - THE RETURN
ACT 29 - THE FATEFUL ENCOUNTER
ACT 30 - THE CORRUPTION OF MINDS

ACT 24 - A MOTHER'S WISH

0 1 0
De JMAAROUF

the entire atmosphere of the room changed as a heavy angry aura roamed the place, an aura that made the monster-boss sweat with a terrified face while looking at drake..., standing in a menacing way at the other end of the room..

the monster started swinging his giant spiky fists randomly, and throwing attacks that are doing drake some real work... but the king was standing still while taking it all...

suddenly, and in the fraction of a second..., he managed to grab the two spiky fists at the same time and rip them apart, the monster tried to make a reaction, but drake took a fighting pose as he started gathering force in his closed fist...

the aura got stronger and heavier with every passing second, making the monster shiver in fear as he started throwing random punches in a try to break free...., but drake released all the force on the monster yelling in complete anger "GET LOST...!!".

drake's fist charged as a speeding missile that made contact with the monster's body, the punch was strong enough to go through the monster's heart, and had enough force to send him up all the way into ceiling and through the next floor, dust and the strong pressured wind exploded out of the windows as the monster continued his way up...

suddenly, the roof of the castle imploded in a aggressive explosion as the monster was launched to the sky, revealing his shredded body to the dawn's light, disintegrating it and finishing the job once and for all...

Maria opened her eyes slowly just to be greeted by a cold faced drake..., but this time was different, she could feel the sadness in his eyes., he tried to help her but she just pointed toward her son and said with a breathless voice:

Maria: my....my son, plea-...se... drake... bring... me, Edward....

Drake let a frustrated sigh: he's beside... you..., and his condition is as bad as yours, I don't think he'll survive..., these bastards made sure to hurt him bad....

Maria started feeling her son's face, suddenly... she started tearing up... , she looked at drake with a sad smile and said with a tired voice "m-...my... son, you... know..., he... s-suffered a lot, from... his father... d-...dying and n-now me..., I... i... don't want him...to be sad anymore-...." 

she started coughing blood as she kept breathing heavily..., drake couldn't hide the sadness on his face while thinking "a mother and a son... huh...?", Maria clenched her hand on Edward's while being covered in blood with nothing they could do...

Drake kept looking at Maria dying with sad face..., he grabbed her hands and said with a gentle frustrated voice "this is my limit..., Maria..., this is where the mighty Dracula... becomes useless, it's when confronting fate..., I'm sad Maria..."

he put a sad frustrated face as he continued "I'm sad... because I can't do anything to help you..., we can just accept fate...., Then Why? I've seen hundreds upon hundreds of vampires die in front of me, but... but why..., why am I feeling this sorrow....? DAMN IT ALL!! Maria... hey...!! Maria... don't leave... (hits the ground with his hand) if I just came a little bit earlier... none of this would've happened..... I... damn it-...!!!".

Maria closed his mouth with her finger, she said with a gentle smile on her face "I've... never spent... huf... huf, this much time... with another vampire in my life, but maybe... I should've accepted... your generous offer.... he he..,. but you can make up for me.... Is the offer still on?"

Drake (with broken voice and a slight smile): you smile a lot... for someone in your situation....

Maria (with a smile): well...that's what... the "BUCUR" in my last name stands for..., he ...he, ...you still... didn't answer... huf... my question ....

Drake: what do you mean?

Maria smiled through pain, and said: he can make up for me...

Drake: you don't mean-..., no... Maria... don't.... I can't do something like that..., no... i will never do something like this...

Maria grabbed his hand with tears and blood covering her sad face and tried to shout: p-please... drake, huf... huf...I know that I'm... being very... selfish right now... huf... huf.., but... please..., save... Edward, I'm begging you, please...save... my.... son...

Drake felt his heart tearing up..., he looked at Edward who was breathing heavily with a huge wound in his stomach..., and then looked at "the almost dead" Maria..., her eyes were filled with tears...., He looked away for a bit while covering his eyes and thought with a sad frustrated face "a... mother's... wish..., huh?".

then suddenly..., he let a deep sigh while gently grabbing her by from her back, he pointed his sharp nails toward her chest.... Maria looked at his face, he was, frustrated..., angry... and sad....., his face had a dreadful look to it, and... his hand was shaking..., the mighty Dracula was trembling...

Maria grabbed his hands and said with a gentle voice: i know that... I'm being selfish..., for.... putting this much... weight on your shoulders..., but... It... huf... won't be a... happy... send off... huf... if you don't put a smile on your face..., deal? He... he...".

His hand stopped shaking as he thought to himself "you are smiling... huh...? tsk... You're making it even harder for me...".

Drake looked at her face, he put a slight smile as he raised his hand up and said "smiling in a situation like this..., (smiles) you're disgusting..., humph... I... will never forget you, Maria", she replied with a wide teary smile "neither will I...., I'll wait for you... huf... to join me in the afterlife, drake...".

Drake said with a gentle voice as he raised her back even more: "i might take longer than expected..., because i have someone important to raise..., but for now..., take a deep breath...".

Maria looked at him and started inhaling air, as her lungs got filled with air... she felt drake's hand penetrating her chest and reaching for her heart...

she checked his face out and noticed a slight comforting smile, suddenly she felt her heart being pulled out from her chest, but It has been done fast and perfectly, she thought to herself "it doesn't hurt..., it's... warm...".

Drake took the heart while Maria kept watching with blurry eyes..., he looked at Edward and grabbed him..., he opened his mouth and squeezed the heart's blood into Edward's mouth...

suddenly... the kid's body started trembling aggressively as he woke up..., he started crying and yelling in pain while his body continued changing....

his beautiful blue eyes turned red, and his blond hair strands started turning black, sharp fangs started growing in his mouth while pushing his old ones out in the process....

Edward was turning into a vampire because of his mother's will, sweat and blood, he inherited his mother's will to live alongside her powers...

suddenly, the transformation stopped as Edward has fully changed into a vampire while steam started coming out of his body..., he kept looking at drake with tired eyes and suddenly, he fell down beside his mother's body as he lost consciousness....

Maria got to touch of her son's face for one last time and said with a tired smile "l-live..., Edward..., you... still... have... a whole.... life in front... of you..., so...live...".

then, she looked at drake and let one last word "...thank... you...drake..." as he eyes started losing their usual shine, drake put a frustrated face while feeling her hand loosening up as he stayed by her side....

and thus... at age of 3500, the vampire "Mariana BUCUR" « Maria» has died.....

                                          - R.I.P Mariana BUCUR "3279B.C. - 221"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

43.9K 2.7K 47
In a world where all different creatures roam openly. There is only one rule that holds true. Stay true to your kind. A simple rule to those who we...
Murder In Silva De Mirayakubu

Polițiste / Thriller

269 57 16
A murderer on the loose, more than a million sparks flying, just what a girl needs to have a peaceful life.... Sara's rather peaceful life in her lit...
24 2 29
Horror. Vampires. Love. Death
Beneath You De

Fantezie

16 2 5
Luna has despised many parts of her life ever since she was a teenager. She wasn't sure if it was because her father was a narcissistic emotionless i...