I do believe in your galaxy...

By NivethaBaranikumar

Y/N and Taehyung find themselves bound by an arranged marriage orchestrated by their parents, but beneath the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

30

37 15 3
By NivethaBaranikumar

Y/N pov

I'm in my peaceful sleep when someone called my name multiple times to wake me up. I turned the other side hiding more into the sheet that's when I felt a pair of hands in my waist trying to tickle me. " I'm not ticklish you pabo" I said still half asleep. " I'm not a pabo " I heard Taehyung say so I opened my eyes to see a sulking Taehyung. I giggled seeing him but he is still upset with that I think. I went near him and asked him " what should I do to light up your mood ".

He turned towards me smiling like an idiot. " a date" he said. " That's too much, you know ?" I said but he pouted angrily.  I too like to spend time with him but the thing I  love more is  to tease him." okay. We can go. What about Taehyun and Beomgyu " I asked him. " I don't know what they are doing probably playing video games " he said shrugging his shoulders.

" I will be ready in ten minutes. Oh I forgot to call appa and uncle to inform them that we are here " I said and he pinched my cheeks telling " cute. My lovable wife, I already informed them about that so don't worry ".

I went to fresh up and come back to room where Taehyung is waiting for me. We went to the nearby train station and headed to our destination. He didn't tell me about where we are going. We ended up near a river. " are we going to row a boat ? " I questioned him. " Not really " he replied.

When we went near the bank of the river there are few boats and a cruise. " don't tell me that we are going in the cruise " I said which made him laugh. " we are. its Mr finn's cruise. Didn't you like it? A romantic evening with your husband " he said wiggling his eyebrows.

" I like it. I never went in a cruise. Just once I went for a boat ride with June " I said. He showed his signature boxy smile while dragging me towards the cruise. After some safety instructions Taehyung hopped into the cruise. The cruise is moving because of the movement of water. I tried to jump inside but Taehyung lifted me up by my waist and placed me inside earning a cute from the helmsman. I hid my face in his chest as not wanting to be seen flustered.

The cruise started to move and some of the workers arranged the dining table with candles. We are standing in one side of the cruise admiring the hectic day of the city.

I didn't wore my coat and the temperature is slowly decreasing. I feel a pair of hands wrapping around my waist. " pabo how can you forget your coat" he said while placing his chin on my shoulders.

Suddenly a flash of light I turned to see what's that and the worker is taking pictures of Taehyung and me. " I only given them my camera to take photos." Taehyung said.

We stayed silent for a while in that same position just enjoying  eachother warmth." Come let's have dinner " he said which startled me. I turned around to hit him on his chest. " Ouch baby that hurts " he said with a pout. " you deserve it " I said and walked away from him.

We sat in silence while we were having our dinner looking at the surrounding enjoying the view. " eat this it tastes good " Taehyung said extending his hand to feed me. On the first place I hesitated but I gave in. No one has even fed me except nanny. " Yeah it's good " I replied him with a thumbs up eventhough I feel flustered.

" I feel like someone is following us. The yatch behind us is travelling in this same route for long time" I said him but he just shook his head. " they are also here visiting the same places. that's it. Don't think a lot about it." He said.

After sometime I finished my food but Taehyung is still eating. He often stood from his place to take some pictures of the view or me. " I'm done " I said and stood from the chair. Taehyung grabbed me by my hand and made me sit on his laps. I tried to get up but my tries went in vein.

" where are you going, Jagiya? Stay with me " he said while wrapping my one hand around his nape and placing his one hand on my thighs. Blood rushed to my cheeks thinking that I'm sitting in his laps. Again a snap by the worker. " tell them to stop taking us photos like this " I said and he replied " oh my god my baby is shy" which made me blush even more.

We enjoyed our evening in eachother's presence. I thought of taking to him about something important but I didn't get an correct timing to tell. Currently we are heading back to the shore. " baby turn around " he said and I did as I asked to do.

He given me an amaryllis bouquet which I gladly accepted. " Y/N you shine like these flowers name. You brightening my daily life like magic . Just Like Altio I have deeply fallen in love with you ". he pulled me by my nape and when our faces are inches apart he said " I love you Y/N. Thank you for accepting this date and me". He tilted his head and kissed me. I  don't know what is awaiting but I want to savour this moment so I kissed him back wrapping my hands around his neck. The worker took few photos of us in that situation.

We parted cause we can't breathe , we made eyecontact which made me blush hard. I hugged him tightly burying my face on his chest. He giggled and said " where does all your attitude gone?" I hit him on the chest and said " shut up. Let's go we reached the land".We both went back to the hotel while chit-chatting about where to visit tomorrow.

Kim Taehyung pov

I shift in the bed not feeling comfortable with the bright light. I got up from the bed but something is missing it's Y/N. She must be taking bath. I placed the pillow on its place and made the bed neat. I went into the dressing room only to get surprised by my half naked Jagiya. She looks hella sexy with water dripping from her hair to her bare back, her hour glass figure and her exposed legs.

She is facing The mirror so she probably can't see me. I just stood there for a moment observing what she is doing. She is contemplating to wear what. I unconsciously went near her like a magnetic wave pulled me towards her. " wear that one, baby" I whispered near her ears. She was surprised to see me there as well as ready to fight with me.

" what are y-you doing here? I'm not dressed go out. " she said to me stuttering trying to close my eyes but I holded her both hands behind her back. I chuckled at her action and pulled her close to me by her waist. " it's you who didn't locked the door " I said with a smirk.

" I didn't bothered to Look the door because you were asleep when I went to take bath. Leave me, Taehyung." She said. " don't you think you should give me something " I asked her. She is hot and cute at the same time. Her whole face is red like a Berry because of my presence. She raised a eyebrow questioning me what's that. " a morning kiss " I said near her rosy lip and she shook her head like a baby.

" Then I won't go" I said and she quickly tiptoed to give a kiss on my cheek. This is the first time she took the initiative to kiss me but " this is not what I asked you" I defended. I carrased a scar on her left shoulder. I have seen this same type of scar somewhere.

I scanned her from her head to toe. She have alot of scars than me. Every second I stay in this room with Y/N I'm getting even more hard.i can't hold myself back so I lifted her up and placed her up on the dressing table while capturing her lips for a passionate kiss. At first she was shocked by my action and she didn't kiss me back.

" baby, kiss me " I said pulling apart from her and reattached my lips with her after earning a nod from her. This time she responded my kiss when our Lips are moving in a perfect pace  but a door knock distruped our sweet moment. " I will be back, Jagiya " I said and went out to look who is there at the door.

     When I opened the door I'm welcomed by a exited Taehyun. We greeted each other and he asked about today's schedule. I replied him that today we don't have any official plans so we are going to explore Berlin.

Beomgyu POV

" Hyung where are we going?" Taehyun asked me. " I don't know Taehyun. Taehyung hyung and noona might have some plans." I replied with that hyung and noona came out of the hotel. We greeted each other and decided to eat breakfast before travelling. We all ate near the museum Island in a boat restaurant.

" I can't move from here right now. I'm deeply unmotivated to do something after a heavy breakfast " noona said resting her head on the table. " That's why I tell you not to hangout with yoongi hyung. See you got his habits " Taehyung hyung said. " You look cute noona while you whine" Taehyun said earning a ear to ear smile from noona.

We ended up going to different places in the museum island like Neues Museum, Berlin Cathedral, Lustgarten, German Historical Museum. Currently we are standing outside the Berlin cathedral enjoying the evening beauty.

We ended our journey with a ice-cream in a park. The whole day went well with hyung and noona but only one thing is the problem that's this annoying kid. Everytime we go to some places hyung and us both do some shit making noona embarrassed but she never complaints about it. Everytime noona  knows how to deal with us and get us out of that.

We all went to our respective rooms looking tired  probably. I think I should rest well tonight cause tomorrow is gonna be a big day. Taehyun said he will be back after a swim so I'm going to sleep without him.

Taehyung OOTD

Y/N OOTD

Taehyun and Beomgyu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 996 25
Y/N comes from a very poor family, manipulated and having to save her father, she has to secretly marry the son of the most dangerous mafia- Kim Tae...
704 88 7
To satisfy their families. Two Chaebols set out for an arrange marriage. A marriage that is binded by a contract that makes the whole thing look like...
129K 4K 16
Hi my name is Kim y/n I'm 21 years old I'm studying in Seoul national university and I'm the sister of Kim namjoon I'm a fan of bts too it's about...
921 389 16
"yn,.....I like you." Jimin said "I'm sorry Jimin. I....I think love is just waste of time. I don't even know you well. I'm sorry." I am happy about...