Angel of Mine (Jenlisa FF)

By MinkBa4ever

Jennie is dead and turned into a guardian angel. She was asked to guard a certain brunette since child. Will... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.2

Chapter 5

318 8 1
By MinkBa4ever

Lisa's POV

I was standing at the hospital...waiting for someone to let me know how my mother is. I was shocked and scared when she passed out in the living room that I quickly ran outside and called for help. Mrs. Peterson helped me. She called an ambulance and took me with her to the hospital. I'm just sitting here...at the waiting room looking at Mrs. Peterson talking to a guy in a white coat. I can't hear what they were saying but...I can tell that it isn't good...with what Mrs. Peterson's expression is. She looks...sad. I frowned and looked at the floor feeling scared. What if something happens to mom? What will I do? Where will I go? I slumped down the chair as I felt a small wind on my face. I always feel it whenever I'm sad or when I'm going to sleep. It's like something...or maybe someone is brushing their hand on my face. It brings me comfort...makes me feel that I'm not alone. That someone is watching over me...My thoughts were interrupted when Mrs. Peterson walked towards me. I stood up waiting for what she's going to say. She crouched down and smiled at me.

"Lisa...the doctor says your mom wants to see you..."

I nodded and she led me towards moms' room. I was scared that I couldn't move in front of her room. It's like...I don't want to believe what was happening to her...that I just wish that this was all just a dream. Mrs. Peterson laid her hand on my shoulder and opened the door. We just stood there as the door opened.

"I'll be waiting outside...call me if something happens..."

I didn't say anything as she walked away. I just stood there...looking at nowhere. My thoughts were gone in an instant when I heard a faint voice...calling me.

"Lisa..."

I slowly went inside and closed the door. I looked at my left side and saw my mom in bed with a lot of contraptions in her body. She noticed me and smiled...the same smile that I've been seeing...the same smile that told me that I'm loved...the same smile that told me that everything is going to be alright...a smile full of love that I know I wouldn't ever see again...

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in my room...staring at the ceiling...not in the hospital. I sigh feeling that I lost my mom again at what I dreamt about. It's been two days since I had that kind of dream again. It seems that I can't get that memory out of my head...and whenever I woke up from that dream...I can't help but feel so...depressed. I decided to get up but then...I can't. I seem to notice two things. One: someone's holding me by the waist. Two: I'm also holding into someone which caused my arm dead from underneath that person. I turn to look at the person on my right and saw a girl...the girl that I found yesterday in the park.

'Oh yeah...the one who got drunk yesterday...'

I sighed and turn to face her. My moving made her to snuggle close to me. Her face was close to mine now. I can't help but study her face. She looks so...beautiful.

'I wonder what her reason of running away from home is.'

I think my hand had its mind of its own as it moved up to her and brushed some strands of her hair that was covering her face. She smiled slightly making me smile too. I soon realized that my hand caressing her cheek softly that I quickly pulled it away.

'What the hell is wrong with me?!'

I sighed and decided to get up feeling my stomach grumble. I slowly tried to pull my arm underneath her. She started mumbling something as I pulled my arm away completely. As I got up...I can't help but look at her fearing that I've awoken her. She didn't...she just kept on mumbling something. I begin to stretch my sleeping muscles and quickly went to the bathroom to take an early bath.

Jennie's POV

I wanted to move closer to where the warmth is...but as soon as I moved there...it was gone. I frowned and slowly opened my eyes finding myself in a...bed? I quickly sat up shocked to find myself in a bed...sleeping!

'I'm an angel. I don't need sleep.'

As soon as I was sitting up...a sudden pain in my head made me groan and clutch it.

"Uhh...w-what is...this! Pain...it...hurts!"

"Of course it'll hurt. That's what you get for listening at what Bobby told you!"

I opened my right eye still clutching my head. I saw Lisa who looks like she went out. Upon seeing Lisa...I was now aware of what happened yesterday.

'That's right...I met Lisa and she took me...to the Bronze where I met Rosé and Bobby...'

I groaned again not used to this pain that I'm experiencing. She frowned at me and grabbed the glass of water and some...aspirin. She sat down in the bed beside me.

"Here...drink this...it'll help."

I nodded and put the aspirin in my mouth and drank the water. Lisa had been watching me as I finished everything. She smiled and laid both her hands on my shoulder pushing me to the bed.

"Sleep for awhile..."

I nodded and smiled a little thankful for what she's doing for me. I continue to look at her as I slowly close my eyes and sleep.

Lisa's POV

I've been watching TV ..waiting for sleeping beauty to awake. I kept on glancing at her to see if she's awake. It's already 12 noon and well...I'm hungry again. Of course I'm hungry! It's been four hours since I ate some breakfast. I'm just waiting for her...cuz I know she's going to be wicked hungry if she gets up. I sighed and glanced at her again.

'I never really thought I would be so concern about a stranger...I really never thought that I'm to charity...'

I frowned and look back at the TV.

Jennie's POV

I'm facing her as I watch her watch TV. I've been awake for a couple of minutes from now. She kept on glancing at me that I can't help but close my eyes preventing her from knowing that I'm awake. I wanted to watch her...and it seems that she's also watching me. I can feel my heartbeat fast at the thought of Lisa watching over me. It feels nice...and it warms me. I can't help but smile as she smiled at what she's watching. It's the same cartoons that she's watching when she was 7 years old...I remember one time when she was watching that cartoon...

Flashback.

Little Lisa is watching TV...sitting on the couch. I can't help but sit next to her curious as to what she's watching. It's a cartoon where a cat is trying to catch a mouse. She's laughing now and I can't help but giggle as we watch the cat being shot by a cannon. We just sat there together enjoying what we were watching. Lisa's mom came to living room and smiled.

"Lisa...did you put away all your toys like I told you too?"

Lisa looked at her mother and nodded her head, smiling.

"Yes mom! I did it an hour ago."

I can't help but smile at her enthusiasm. Her mother smiled too.

"That's good...did you enjoy playing with Hanna today?"

Lisa's smile disappeared for a second...she looked at her mother and gave another bright smile. My smile disappeared knowing that she's lying...

"Uh huh...they were...nice..."

Her mother nodded and began to walk towards the kitchen. Lisa looked back at the TV with her hand rubbing her knee. It had a bruise on it...

"Lying is not very good Lisa...why didn't you tell her that Hanna's brother pushed you?"

She didn't say anything...as usual. It's like I'm talking to the wind...I sighed and just looked at her...wishing that I could talk to her...even if it's just for one day...

End of Flashback

As I stare at her...I can't help but realize that even when she was a child...Lisa's heart is still closed. The only person that could get into her heart was her mother. Can I...can I possibly open her heart? Can I do that? I sighed and sat up feeling the pain in my head gone. She noticed me and stood up.

"Finally! You've been asleep for two hours that I was getting worried if I drugged you or something..."

I looked up at her and smiled.

"You were...worried about me?"

She looked away and I can see that she's somehow blushing. Am I causing that blush? Seeing her like that makes me smile even more. She began to frown and faced me...her face slightly pink.

"Well...yeah...I was worried...I don't want you to die on my bed you know...it'll give me the creeps..."

The moment she said the word die...my smile slowly faded and I just looked at the floor.

'Die...I was dead once...can I...die again? Will that bring me back to heaven?'

Lisa's POV

Her smile was gone and she had her head bowed down looking at the floor. She looks so sad and...alone. I can't help but feel guilty about it.

'Geeez...what the hell did I just say to make her feel like that? I just can't keep my mouth shut can I?!'

I crouched down at her and looked at her. I laid my hand on her knee hoping that it could bring her comfort.

"Hey...you okay? Sorry if I said something wrong...I guess I just can't control my mouth..."

I gave her a smile. She looked at me and shook her head.

"No...it's not that...I just...miss my home...that's all..."

I frowned at her slightly.

"You can go back if you want to...I'll take you there if you want..."

She looked at the floor again with tears in her eyes. She's crying...again.

"I can't go back...it's too complicated...I'm sorry I can't tell you..."

I smiled at her again trying to calm her down.

"Hey...it's okay if you can't tell me...no biggie...I understand..."

She looked at me with tears slowly falling from her face. She looked so sad...I kept my smile on trying to calm her down. I was surprised though when she jumped at me wrapping her arms around me hugging me. I wasn't aware that she's going to do that that my crouching position turned into a sitting positing with her sitting between my legs sobbing. I glanced at her not knowing what to do to calm her down. I just did what came naturally...I wrapped my arms around her and tried to clam her down.

'I guess she really miss her home...at least she has a home...unlike me...who doesn't have anything...'

Her sobs were slowly subsiding as I tried to calm her down. It feels so weird comforting someone. Actually...it's the first time that someone jumped into my arms needing comfort...I'm really not into hugging and comforting thingy...bust as I felt Jennie in my arms pulling me closer...I just can't help but try help her with her pain. I don't know why...maybe I just pity her? Maybe...

Her sobbing slowly stopped and I glanced at her. We were still hugging tight that I seem to feel her stomach rumbling. I chuckled...

"I think the best thing to cheer you up is a burger and some fries...would you like that?"

I felt her nod into me still not letting go. When she did let go...she looked at me for awhile and you get me another one of those...um...drinks that I had yesterday? I like it a lot..."

I gave her a big smile.

"Okay...but first...I think you should take a bath first...and change your...I mean my clothes."

Jennie's POV

Take a bath? I stared at her with my eyes wide as a realization of what she is saying came to my mind. She raised her eyebrow at me confused as to why I looked so shocked.

"What's wrong?"

I shook my head and looked away from her feeling my entire body flushed. I am a guardian angel right? And I do watch her right? Which means...everywhere...including her taking a bath...but I stopped when I suddenly felt like I'm watching something I shouldn't watch. I think I only stopped when she turned 17...which mean that's only a couple of months ago. I jumped as she laid her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright? You seemed...flushed."

I looked at her with my eyes wide. I shook my head feeling my face hot.

"N-No...um...it's n-nothing...I'm just um...it's nothing...n-nothing..."

She raised her eyebrow and slowly...it turned into realization...and then turned into a knowing grin.

"You're thinking about something naughty ain't ya?"

Again I stared at her my eyes wide. I shook my head and frowned slightly. I can tell that I'm still blushing though...

"N-NO! I'm not thinking about anything that's naughty! I-I...I'm just thinking about something...nothing naughty! Just...something..."

She chuckled and began to stood up.

"Yeah right...like I believe you...I can tell you're lying. Tsk tsk tsk...lying is bad you know..."

She continue to grin at me and I sat in the floor my with my face flushed. I stopped thinking when Lisa offered her hand for me to stand up. I took it and stood up. Her grin was turned into a smile...which I'm thankful...

"Go inside the bathroom and I'll get you something to wear...there's a towel there already...if you need anything...just yell."

I nodded and headed towards the bathroom. I stopped when Lisa began to speak again. I turn to her and she had her grin again.

"Hey Jennie...if you need someone to wash your back...call me. I may not be the one you're thinking about...you know about the naughty thoughts but...I can look naughty too you know..."

She winked at me and I just quickly headed towards the bathroom and closed it. I leaned my back to the door and sighed.

'You have no idea that I was thinking about you Lisa...but then again...I'm going to stop you from getting that idea...' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 739 34
Lisa's hell started when she met Jennie in a road rage that made her almost lose her job. It was Jennie's fault but no apologies came from the arroga...
52.8K 7K 12
> Buscando argumento exacto (?) > Temática con híbridos. > Géneros: drama, romance, lemon, sobrenatural y humor. > Parejas principales: C...
1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7K 226 24
After being whisked away into the Devildom Isis D'Mordain must adjust to their new life amongst demons a couple of angels and a sorcerer. Woth their...