Black Clover Oneshots/ Boyfri...

By YAcoffee

Have you ever wondered if you could be part of the black clover universe and you get to meet your favorite ch... More

Requests Page (Close)
William Vangeance × Reader : Mystery
Nozel Silva × Reader : Power
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : Return
Julius Novachrono × Reader : Alive
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : Different From The Rest
Luck Voltia × Reader : Obsessed Together
Patri × Reader : Midnight Secret
Magna Swing × Chubby! Reader : To Meet Again
Nacht Faust × Reader : The Light In The Dark
Langris Vaude × Reader : Appreciation
Zenon Zogratis × Reader : Mine
Yami Sukehiro × Reader : The Weirdest
William Vangeance × Reader : Vision
Henry Legolant × Reader : Insecurities
Nozel Silva × Reader : The World's Burden
Marx François × Reader : Sick
Nozel Silva × Reader : Wood and Care
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : Missing
Nacht Faust × Reader : His New Family
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : Massage
William Vangeance × Reader : Vision (Part 2)
Dante Zogratis × Reader : Darkness's Dearest Companion
William Vangeance × Reader : Together
Yami Sukehiro × Reader : Training
William Vangeance × Reader : Memories
Conrad Leto × Reader : Back From the Dead
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : Stars
Jester Garandros × Reader : Gorgeous
Conrad Leto × Reader : Omniscient Eyes
Leopold Vermillion × Reader : Cupid's Arrows
Jester Garandros × Reader : Make Amends or Take Revenge
Nozel Silva × Reader : Tease
Luck Voltia × Reader : Heart and Insanity
William Vangeance × Reader : Love Yourself
Conrad Leto × Reader : Ruby
Lumiere Silvamillion × Reader : Hand in Hand
Licht × Reader : Elven-Human Queen
Langris Vaude × Reader : Silent Love
Nacht Faust × Reader : Home and Familiarity
Lucius Zogratis × Reader : Fate
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : New Chapter
Nozel Silva × Reader : Masquerade
Nacht Faust × Reader : Irony
Yuno Grinberryall × Reader : A Memory of Warmth and Death
Nozel Silva × Reader : Reckless Words
Liebe × Reader : The Strange Human
Nozel Silva × Reader : The Man She Fancied the Most
William Vangeance × Reader : Sacred Care
Patri × Reader : One Last Reunion
Langris Vaude × Reader : Red String
Quick Announcement
Nozel Silva × Reader : Sacrifice
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : The Patient She Couldn't Save
William Vangeance × Reader : Abandoned Plants
Lumiere Silvamillion × Mute! Reader: Lost Voice
Fuegoleon Vermillion × Reader : From Death Rises the Knight

Yami Sukehiro × Reader : Grief and Hope

1.2K 29 2
By YAcoffee

Requested by Karina_Yuukira. Thank you for requesting!

Genre : Angst to fluff.

Summary : You and Yami have been expecting a child soon, but things take a dark turn when tragedy occurs.

Word count : 1697.

TRIGGER WARNING : mentions of miscarriage.

. . . 🖤 . . .

Life was a bliss.

It started from scartch, but was built on promising seeds that only waited to blossom into beautiful flowers.

Yet, the journey towards such growth was not easy, for its hefty hardships threatened to pull you down over and over again.

Nonetheless, you did not give it the pleasure of breaking your spirits down. And as a result, you were rewarded with people whom you were still grateful for.

On top of the list was a foreigner who had life as unforgiving as you. For the similarities, you found solace in one another; your bond sprung and its threads strengthened into unbreakable strings.

Fruitfully, you were bounded to the man you loved in a cheerful ceremony where joy and love were celebrated. Your beloved ones were present and showed nothing but genuine care and happiness.

A year after that, the greatest news knocked your door: you were announced with a child.

The feeling of ecstatic excitement and curiosity mixed with fear to launch sails into this new, parental journey overwhelmed you and Yami.

"You're joking." He gasped at you; his cigarette fell from his fingers and crashed into the ground.

"I am not," you giggled, "I have just been to Owen's." He eyed your belly and concentrated on the new Ki and magic that radiated from it.

He was, indeed, going to become a father in a matter of months.

With great gentleness, Yami wrapped his arms around your waist; so cautious as if you were made of glass.

"Thank you," he burried his head in the crook of your neck, "thank you so much."

Life was, truly, a bliss.

Until tragedy struck and crumbled your walls into dust.

You were hardly accustomed to your new, temporary lifestyle when an emergency occured that had Yami fly you to Owen's at speed faster than light.

"I'm sorry. We've done everything we could." Was all you needed to hear to understand that the flicker of life inside of you had extinguished.

Nothing in the world had prepared for such loss, and you were not certain if you'd ever recovered, even centuries later.

At the moment, it seemed unlikely... impossible that the pain would ever subside to numbness.

Lost in sorrow and grief, you found comfort within the walls of your bedroom, away from the world.

Because you didn't allow a soul in, the loneliness brought in your darkest fears and heaviest regrets. And your mind seemed to have become its ally, for it did not cease to torment you of the past fantasies that had burned into ashes.

"(Y/n)?" Came Yami's usual call, "I've come to check on you. Mind if I come in?"

The poor man always asked the same question every single day; yet, he was shooed away either by silence or a faint and broken, "go away."

It was not the best mechanism to cope with such hard trauma, but you couldn't care about what you were or weren't supposed to do amidst the storm that raged within you with each passing second.

But maybe... just maybe... things would go differently if you allowed your husband in. After all, it was also his child he had lost.

Balancing your weight on the legs you hadn't used in days, the cold of the harsh floor wounded the entirety of your feet.

Ignoring the dust and cold, you marched towards the door. The walk was only a few steps, yet the travel felt miles away; as if wandering a lost tomb, engulfed in darkness and uncertain futures.

On the other side of the door, Yami counted his breaths as he waited for your response. He hoped that you would emerge from your shell and confide into him. He so badly wanted to barge in without second thought, but he couldn't disrespect your sole source of comfort at a dire need, not after everything you had to endure.

At the thirtieth breath, Yami sighed through his nostrils and turned on his heels to take his leave. Yet, his action quickly halted into immobility when he heard distant footsteps reluctantly approach the door.

He was thankful for his mastery of Kii, for he was able to detect your movements as if he could see through the door; the manner by which you stood in front of your door; the way your hand gripped the locker and rested for a while on the handle.

Then, enhanced by the sound of the keys, Yami could hear and feel the door being unlocked and opened, granting him access to the woman he had lost to agony and misery.

Or what was left of her spirit.

With one twist, the door creaked and tilted, revealing the weary resident of an abandoned room.

Yami stared at you through widened eyes and agaped lips, for he could not believe the state of despair you had gotten into.

Your hair disheveled and dull of colour hung down; your clothes misput as they carelessly covered your body; your face pale and stripped from the redness that blushed it at every laughter and grin; its smoothness had stretched into wrinkly lines that were, unfortunately, not the result of a smile.

Dark circles decorated the bottom of your eyes like rings gifted by Darkness itself. But they were your eyes that took Yami by surprise, for he had grown fond of the twinkle that ignited your orbs like undying fire; but the undying fire had been doused, never to return.

In all honesty, it frightened Yami greatly that he was, already, too late to save you.

The wife he had yet to save.

Lightly shaking his head to rid it from such ominous thoughts, Yami brought his focus back on you. When he concluded that his examination was enough, he cleared his throat and adressed you in the most hopeful tone you had, yet, heard him use, "Could we go inside? Discuss things?"

He was aware of his awkwardness, for emotional comfort had never been his strength. He only hoped that the nervousness did not impact your responsiveness.

Gesturing your head to beckon him inside, Yami took the hint as a sign of progress and hope. Hope that he would get you back from the realm of the dead that still roamed the Earth.

His footsteps echoed through the walls of your bedroom and back to his ears. It had been days since he stepped into the shared space, for he left it in your complete freedom to use as you'd like.

From the corner of his eye, Yami noticed that you had taken a seat by the sofa near the bed; thus, he positioned himself next to you.

The silence was more of a break to think of words to speak. Yami rampaged his mind for careful, well-put, sentences to say; he could not afford to loose this precious opportunity over a poor choice of words.

"(Y/n)," he begun, "I know that what we are going through is difficult to overcome, might even seem impossible," he frowned, "and I know that the pain and suffering is overwhelming, but you have to remember that there are people who support no matter the battle you go through."

Your face was sheltered by your hair, which concealed any change of expression, had you had one. Yami continued his speech, nonetheless, "We have both lost them. It is not easy, I know. But you have me, and I have you. We will go through this, together." He whispered in his softest tones.

You both fell into a few heartbeats of silence after the captain had ceased his speech. Yami feared that his words did not reach you, but from the sprinkling drops of tears that began cascading down your cheeks, he realized that he was successful in his mission.

He, then, decided that it was the perfect moment to initiate touch as he took your hand and gently pulled you into his massive arms for a bear hug.

When you found yourself in the comfort and warmth you missed dearly, you finally allowed yourself to pour your grief and chagrin out your system.

You feared that the captain was furious at your failure. But you, also, forgot that the captain was also your husband; the person who vowed to walk with you through the thick and thin, the happy and sad, the healthy and ill.

And you couldn't feel any luckier.

After that your weeping calmed down, you started to part from Yami's arms in order to wipe your nose and eyes. In your husband's offering hand awaited a handkerchief you did not expect, but you did not bother to ask as you silently took it with a thanks.

"Just let me know when it gets bad, and I will be here." He mumbled in response, watching your every movement.

Once done, you settled back into his embrace. Yet, a dreadful thought found its way through the comfort to intrude your mind once more, but you decided to voice it out, "What if we try for another and..." You couldn't continue, petrified that you would summon the bad luck's mischief.

"We can discuss that later. Let us focus on you first." Yami replied, but from the frown that lingered on your face, he knew it was not sufficient.

He let out a sigh before humming in thought, "Hm. What can I say? When a cigarette doesn't ignite, there is always another in your pocket to lit."

You did not expect such answer, but it drew a lively laughter to roar through your dry lips.

"Are you laughing at my wisdom?" Yami asked in a scolding manner, yet it was the complete opposite, for the evident relief that washed over his tensed muscles exposed how much he had wished to hear your sound of joy.

"No, not at all," you wiped a tear of laughter from the corner of your eye, "it was rather... inspiring, I would say." You snorted another laughter, only to fail to contain it.

Yami, on the other hand, pinched your cheek and chuckled together with you; happy that in moment of desperate need, he managed to bring you back from your lonely, sombre tomb.

. . . 🖤 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you're doing well. Thank you again for requesting!

If you have enjoyed reading this request, please do leave a vote and a comment, I would very much appreciate it!

Stay safe and lots of love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276 24 13
This is an AU where Julius is his own person and Lucius Zogratis doesn't exist. The other 3 Zogratis siblings die at the end of the Spade Kingdom arc...
11.1K 236 37
Hello Shimmy here . This is one of my first fanfic, thank you for reading it. It is a high school AU of black clover inspired by side stories of the...
31.5K 504 36
GONNA NEED MAJOR EDITING (bro this is so ass💀) This story is gonna be full of my astaxnoelle headcannons and little short chapters about cute moment...
748K 15K 63
Favorite Black Clover Characters x Reader I won't be taking requests, Some of these stories will have fairy tail references so don't state the obviou...