AFTER Summer Love [G!P]

Oleh hwangkittyz

[PAUSED UNTIL I GAIN MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE] [Ryeji second part of Summer Love] Hey, hey... It's me again. ... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 23

768 41 97
Oleh hwangkittyz

We stayed glued to each other for a few moments, trying to catch our breath, before running a hand through her hair and suggesting we go back to the hotel before we froze to death.

"I think I'm literally going to die of hypothermia." I said once we were back on shore.

My teeth chattered as I struggled to pull my dress over my wet underwear. Yeji came up behind me and placed kisses on my neck, making my skin burn despite the shivering cold.

"Your ass is so fucking hot." She whispered and ran her hand from the back of my thighs up my spine.

"Maybe, but I'm so cold and I can't feel my toes" I said and had to sit on the floor to put on my sandals.

"And do you think the sandals will help with that?" She asked.

I shrugged and she sighed, pulling the Vans off with her feet.

"Here."

"You're giving me your shoes?" I asked incredulously.

"You don't want them?"

"No! No, I do. Thank you." I said quickly and put them on, lacing them up.

I had to admit they were warmer than my sandals.

After I stood up, she took the sandals out of my hand and smiled.

"What a gentleman" I said smiling and she rolled her eyes.

"So you don't want a piggyback ride back to the hotel?"

I smiled excitedly and nodded my head, before reaching around her and jumping on her back after she bent over.

"Come on, bitch." I said and she pinched my calf.

"You're heavy." She complained as we entered the compound.

"You're stupid." I replied, knowing she was joking.

People didn't even bother to look at us as we walked through the hotel.

She put me down once we got to the elevator, straightened her shirt and stretched.

I stumbled on my way to the elevator and she pressed the button for our floor before turning back to me.

"Your shoelaces are untied." She said and I stretched my feet out smiling. "What?" She asked confused , but then realized. "I hope you don't expect me to get down on my knees and tie your shoelaces."

"Like that's the dirtiest thing you've ever done on your knees."

She looked at me with a gleam of pride and awe in her eyes, before bending down and tying my shoelaces.

I smiled triumphantly and she gave my cheek a squeeze as the elevator dinged. We walked down the hallway in silence and she stopped at her room.

"Don't you want to come with me?" I asked a little disappointed.

"What about Chaer?"

"She's sleeping on the couch."

"So you planned this in advance? You think I'm some kind of slut?" She asked, trying not to smile.

"Okay then." I replied, pretending to be offended as I slid the card over.

"No, I'm kidding." She said quickly and rushed to my side as I entered the suite.

It was dark and I carefully removed my shoes as she dropped my sandals to the floor.

"Where's the bathroom?" she asked.

"In the bedroom."

"Good."

She followed me into my room and carefully closed the door behind her.

I turned on the lamp on the bedside table and she went to the shower first after asking if she could use my toothbrush. I turned on the TV and grabbed a towel from the edge of the bed, waiting for her to come out.

I finally showered when she came out with wet hair and a towel wrapped around her waist.

When I was done with everything I turned off the light and closed the door behind me. She was in the middle of taking out her piercings.

"I don't think you actually have any proper pajamas for me?" She asked, still in a towel.

"Um, sorry, no. Unless you like wearing panties."

"No, thanks. That shit is itchy."

"I'm not even going to ask you how you know."

"I took a lot of them to find out, honey, I'm not that kinky."

"I didn't ask?"

I closed the window and settled for my biggest pair of sweatshirts.

"This is absolutely ridiculous." She said standing up so I could see that the shirt came to four inches above her knees. "You're like a miniature."

"You look so cute and femenine in those."

She rolled her eyes and I smiled and crawled under the covers, sighing happily in the warmth.
She got in too, rolling onto her stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"The material is putting pressure on my cock."

"So you thought laying it down would help?"

"Don't be a smart ass."

I leaned over to the lamp and turned off the light as she struggled to turn the air conditioner to a higher temperature.

"You're useless." I sighed and reached out to grab the remote.

"I can do it."

"Yeji, lemme!"

"I can fucking do it!"

"You're not impressing anyone you know. Give it to me!" I said loudly and she smiled.

"Anytime, baby."

I let out an exasperated sigh and grabbed her arm, but she pulled me over her lap so I was straddling her chest.

I grabbed the remote and set the temperature to twenty-five degrees, before setting it down on the nightstand next to her head.

"So you want me to give it to you now?"

"I'm tired." I said. "Wait. Do you smell my deodorant?"

"Shut up." She muttered.

I put my hands on either side of her head on the pillow and she smiled at me. Her fingertips trailed down my arms, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

"Why did you say you had a problem with him asking me out if we're just friends anyway?"

"Do you really care, do you really plan on dating him, having a serious, committed relationship with Justin? "

I shrugged. "He's cute."

"But do you love him?"

"Love is an important word. Like him, maybe."

"Come on Ryu. Seriously?"

"Why do you care? You can have Soph and I can have Justin. We can double date." I said and she snorted.

"I'm not going out with Soph."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't like her that way."

"When was the last time you fucked her?"

"Does it matter?"

"I just want to know."

"The first night we came here."

"Seriously?" I asked annoyed.

She smiled, pulling me closer to herby my ribcage and rising to press a lingering kiss on my shoulder.

"I kept thinking about you if that helps."

"So why didn't you have sex with me?"

"Because you had just kissed Justin."

"He kissed me."

"So you don't like him."

"Yeji-ugh. You're so complicated. I'm tired, let's go to sleep."

"See, you don't even care that I said I had a problem with him taking you out. You just want to kiss him in front of me so you can make me jealous."

"I wouldn't take advantage of him like that. I wouldn't take advantage of anyone like that, because I know what it's like to be taken for granted."

"You think I'm taking advantage of you?"

"Well, I meant Beomg, but if you feel I came on to you, then-"

"I never took advantage of you and you know it."

"I know that, Yeji."

"Then why are we having this conversation?"

"Because- I don't know. Let's go to sleep."

I pulled away from her and rolled onto my side with my back to her as I closed my eyes.

She was silent for a few minutes and I knew she was thinking by the way she was breathing. Finally, as I was about to turn to her to make sure we were okay, I felt her crawl closer and press her chest against my back.

She breathed on the back of my neck for a while, left hand sliding under my shirt and pulling it down to my ribs so she could slide her fingers up and down my side.

"I'm sorry I talked to him without asking him first. I just don't know. I guess I was tired and didn't want to have a full conversation with him about you."

"It's okay Yeji, really. I'll talk to him in the morning

"You're going to?"

"Mhm." I nodded, suddenly feeling her defined heartbeat against my back.

"Okay." She said softly and sounded so soft and vulnerable that I had to pout.

After a few moments of silence, I felt her hot breath against my ear.

"It doesn't matter who you spend all day with, because you always end up sleeping in my arms."

***

"I think I'm suffering from heat stroke." That was the first thing I heard when I woke up the next morning.

Yeji was on the other side of the bed, the blanket kicked at our feet and we were drenched in sweat.

"Open a fucking window,I'm literally going to die." She said and I got out of bed, stumbling over to the window and doing as she asked.

She turned the air conditioner down to the minimum and stood up, placing herself right under it so she could cool off.

I bit my lip and smiled at the thought that she had spent the night with me once again.

I was suddenly very scared because no, I was having butterflies again.

There was a knock on the door and I went to open it, only to see Chaer there, already dressed.

"Finally, you're awake! You should get dressed because the bus is coming in thirty minutes to take us to the water park. And unless you want to be stuck in the back with the old people, I suggest you hurry up. Nice shirt, by the way."

She winked at Yeji before disappearing.

Yeji cursed and I grabbed my clothes for the day, then walked to the bathroom.

When I came out, dressed and clean, she was nowhere to be seen. Yuna and Ning were already at the door, putting on their shoes.

"I brought you a muffin at breakfast, eat it and get moving." Chaer instructed and pushed my slippers on.

"Okay, five more minutes, think about that nasty old man slime while you run!" Chaer yelled after me as we ran down the hall to the elevator.

We made it to the bus on time, and God bless Jake for saving us seats in the back, away from the grumpy old men who reminded me of my grandfather. I sat next to Jake in the back, right in front of Yeji and Justin.

I teased her about taking her parka for a trip to a water park in thousand-degree weather.

The water park was forty-five minutes from the hotel and we could only stay there until five o'clock, because that's when the last bus arrived.

It was a big water park and the line was extremely long, but they had announced a rainy afternoon on the radio when we were on the bus, so it wasn't too bad.

When we finally got our tickets out it was already half past twelve and it was a quarter past one when we took off our clothes.

"Do you want to come on the big slide with us?" Justin asked and I pulled my sunglasses down to look at him.

Yeji, Soph and Jake looked at me questioningly, so I nodded and shrugged.

"Sure." I agreed. yawning after that.

"Sleepy babycakes?" Jake asked with a smile on his face. "I guess you didn't get much sleep last night."

"Shut up." I muttered. "I'm probably going to fall asleep with you during the ride."

We started walking towards the slide and Justin put an arm around my shoulders as he talked to Yeji about some field hockey championship he was looking forward to for the past few months.

"Do you want to go first?" Justin asked me once we were at the top.

I nodded, out of breath after climbing about a thousand stairs. I was about to ask Jake if he wanted to be behind me, but Justin already sat down, his legs on either side of me.

When the light turned green, he propelled himself up and that was it.

We spent the rest of the day like that, or at least that's what I thought; I fell asleep two hours into our ride because I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Jake woke me up as it was starting to cloud over and people were slowly starting to pack up their stuff because it was going to rain.

"What, already?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"Yeah, baby, come on."

It was starting to get really cold really fast and all I had was a damn towel.

"You brought a parka? That's so stupid!" Yeji said in a high-pitched voice, appearing at my side as we headed for the exit.

"Please don't make fun of me, because if I'm going to scrub, you can count on me coughing in your mouth."

"That's kinda gross." She said and put on her coat, buttoning it up. "I'd give you my coat, but your boyfriend should do it, right?" She asked and nodded toward Justin, who was wearing a hoodie.

"Right." I replied, sticking my tongue out at her.

She frowned and I smiled, jumping forward to get in line with Justin.

"Hey." I said and he smiled, showing off his dimples.

"Hey." I pretended to shiver and rubbed my arms. "Are you cold?" he asked.

"A little yeah."

"Here."

He handed his stuff to Zayn to hold while he took off his sweatshirt and handed it to me.

"What a gentleman, thank you."
I put it on before turning around to look at Yeji and buttoning it all the way to the top, giving her the same look she gave me, just before I got on the bus, feeling proud of myself.

We parted ways once we got to our rooms, deciding to meet downstairs for dinner as usual, but this time inside because it was raining.

I was the first to shower and change into the same clothes, before grabbing Justin's jacket and leaving my suite.

I knocked on his door, hoping for an answer, praying to heaven that it was Yeji who answered.

It wasn't. It was Soph.

Just my damn luck.

"Hi Soph!" I smiled. "I'm here to return Justin's jacket."

"Come in!" She said politely, stepping aside and closing the door once I entered.

His suite was noticeably larger, three bedrooms instead of two, a kitchen and a living room with a flat screen TV and a built in Xbox.

Justin and Jake were already taking advantage of the Xbox, yelling and kicking at each other.

"They're going to break it, I can feel it." she said and I nodded, actually agreeing with her.

I joined them on the couch, sitting next to Justin and Soph walked away.

"I came to return your jacket." I said, just as Yeji made an appearance in the living room, filling it with her expensive cologne that smelled amazing.

"You should keep it. It looks better on you anyway." Justin replied and smiled, putting his hand on my thigh as Jake picked out his players.

I smiled back because he had dimples, before shrugging and putting it on, thanking him.

"What are you playing?" Yeji asked loudly, coming over to the couch and plopping down heavily in the small space between Justin and me.

"FIFA'15, duh." Jake replied.

"Do you know any games that aren't 'FIFA?" I asked leaning back on the couch and away from Yeji.

"No." They said at the same time, making me roll my eyes.

Yeji and I watched Justin lose to Jake, and halfway through their game, Yeji decided to place her hand on my thigh, right where Justin's hand had been. She patted the spot twice, before removing her hand, spreading her knees apart and leaning back on the couch more comfortably.

"Where are Zayn and James?" I asked Yeji and she chuckled slyly.

"I'm not suggesting you go looking for them, babe."

"I wonder how we're not hearing Zayn's moans and James' grunts." Justin said.

"Who do you think is usually passive?" Yeji asked.

"My brother, definitely." Jake replied.

"Did you guys do that?"

"Yeji!" I almost gagged.

"What? I thought they've done stuff like this!"

"God, you're so fucking immature!" I said.

"I'm just kidding, Ryu."

"Yeah, well, your jokes are bad." I said.

She frowned and closed her mouth, sinking back into the couch.
Did I really offend her?
I didn't mean it...

A few minutes later, James and Zayn also emerged from their room, well dressed and smelling of vanilla. We waited for Soph to make an appearance so we could finally all go downstairs.

"I'm starving, I'm going." Jake said and Justin joined him, along with Zayn and James.

Yeji and I stood in awkward silence on the couch, watching a paused game on the TV screen.

"You should keep it. It looks better on you anyway." She scoffed shaking her head in a high-pitched voice.

"Do you have a problem with him?"

"No. It's just annoying. I don't even know why I thought of choosing him as a future brother."

"What?"

"We'll have to choose which pledge will be the new brother this April."

She was about to say something, but Soph had just left the room.

"We're leaving?" She asked and Yeji stood up, not even looking at me as I followed her out the door.

The elevator ride was awkward to say the least, and I knew Soph could sense something was wrong, but she decided to remain silent.

Dinner went great and no one really noticed the tension that hung in the air between Yeji and I, or the occasional glance.

"So, uh, if the weather is nice tomorrow, I suggest we go on a yacht trip. Will it take us to another island and we can have lunch there before we head back?" Chris asks.

"Sure." James shrugs and Zayn nods, agreeing with him.

We all ended up agreeing to the idea in the end, because we had three days left and it wasn't like we had anything better to do.

"Is it just me or are you really tan?" Yuna asked me as we headed towards the indoor pool.

"Well, I fell asleep in the middle of the day today, so yeah, I'm tan." I replied, a little more rudely than I intended.

"Whoa, easy. No need to get bitchy."

"Sorry."

"So what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been quiet all through dinner, and when the waiter asked you if you wanted the dessert special, you refused. That's not normal, I mean, it was a fucking chocolate tiramisu."

"Shit, I didn't even notice." I muttered.

"So? Tell me. " She whined like a four year old baby.

"Yeji and I got into a fight. Or something like that. I don't know."

"Why?"

"She was upset about Justin and stuff."

"Oh, yeah, I could tell."

"Cool, so I'm not the only one who's crazy."

"It looks good, doesn't it?"

"What?"

"Jealous."

"What?" I asked as we laid out our towels and undressed.

"Oh, please Ryu. Honestly, you can't be so oblivious! "

"I don't-"

"Okay, stop it. It starts to get really annoying when you don't realize that people like you and like you. Why do you think so lowly of yourself?" I shrugged, sat down on the couch and leaned back. "You know what?" She asked, smiling mischievously.

"What?" I sighed.

She lowered her voice and leaned toward me.

"You should ignore her and start paying attention to Justin. Let him come to you."

"I can't do that to Justin."

"Of course you can! He won't mind. I'm gonna tell you what. Go to the pool right now, where Justin and Yeji are trying to push Soph underwater, and ask him if you can spend the night with him."

"What? No way." I said just as Ning joined Yuna on her couch, placing her on her lap.

"Yeah way. Get over there and fucking do it!"

"He'll think I want to have sex with him."

"And so will Yeji. Trust me." She said, before giving in to Ning's kisses and giving her her full attention.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

I'm going to do it.

Fuck it.

I stepped into the pool gingerly, before swimming quickly (doggy style) towards Justin. I jumped on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist, covering his eyes with my hands.

I saw Jake smile from his spot in the hot tub, next to Chaeryeong the other two couples.

"Ryu?" Justin asked and I removed my hands, managing to twist myself so I was facing him, still holding onto him.

"I was wondering.." I paused, running a hand through his wet hair. "Can I spend the night with you? Or you can spend the night with me and Chaeryeong can share a room with Jake."

He smiled broadly, his eyes drifting to Soph and Yeji who were obviously listening to our conversation.

"Yeah, sure, babe. You can stay with me, we have a lot more room in my bed than yours."

"Great." I smiled, wondering if I had made a wise decision.

"Hey Jake?" Justin yelled.

"Hm?"

"Can you stay with Chaer tonight?"

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"Seriously."

"Yes I can." Jake replied and looked at me questioningly.

"Great." Justin and I said at the same time, before he grabbed onto my hips underwater and then managed to push me underwater.

We stayed in the pool until it closed at 10pm.

"I'll go and grab my pajamas, then I'll be right over." I told Justin and he smiled kindly.

Once I was safely in my room, Chaeryeong closed the door and put her hands on her hips.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"Am I going to Justin's room?"

"Are you thinking of fucking him?"

"Well, Yuna suggested I tell Justin that I was trying to make Yeji jealous by spending more time with him."

"What a fucking bitch!"

"Okay, now don't-"

"She didn't even bother to let me in on her awesome plan! Ryu, this is brilliant!"

"Seriously?"

"Oh, yeah?! I mean, if Justin's not up for it, that's it! But if he is, God bless him! I'm going to enjoy watching Yeji burn."

"What? I don't know. I'll tell you how it goes on WhatsApp."

"Okay."

I grabbed my pajamas and toothbrush, before slipping on my slippers and heading outta my suite.

Jake opened the door and smiled at me, assuring me that I didn't have to tell him what this was all about (although I didn't even want to do that), because he was going to get all the information from Chaeryeong.

I closed the door behind me, and was met by a smiling, half-naked James who had just come outta his room with his hair half up and snatched.

"Hi Ryu." He said, carefully closing the door to his room so I couldn't see inside.

"Hey."

He walked to the kitchen and I followed him until I got to the living room and saw Yeji watching TV alone.

She turned her head to see who had just walked in, but then turned back to the TV when she saw me. She had a six-pack of beer on the table, the first can already in her hand.

"Are you planning on eating it Zayn?" I asked James as he came in from the kitchen with a can of whipped cream.

He turned red, a puppy dog grin appearing on his lips.

"Yeah."

"Good for you."

"Thanks." He replied awkwardly, before hurrying back to his room and locking it.

Well...

"Oh hi!"

I sighed in relief, turning to see Justin coming out of his room.

"We need to talk." I said quickly and pushed him into his room, closing the door behind me. "I need to tell you something and I might sound like a big bitch, but here goes." He looked concerned.

"I want to make Yeji jealous and I need you to help me."

I watched his reaction. He didn't seem surprised at all, like he was expecting it.

"Okay."

"What, seriously?"

"Mhm."

"But-I thought you liked me? I mean, I'm glad you don't. I mean, fuck. Well. Let me start over-"

"I like Soph, actually. But she's interested in Yeji and since Yeji is obviously interested in you, why not?"

"Wait, whoa. You like Soph?"

"Mhm."

"Since when?"

"Since... I don't know? New Year's? Maybe a little before?"

"Then why did you kiss me all those times?"

"To try to make her jealous?"

"Oh. Okay."

"I'm sorry if you feel used."

"No, not at all! This is actually better! You help me make Yeji jealous and I help you make Soph jealous."

He flashed his dimples at me, before asking.

"Why do you wanna make Yeji jealous?"

Because I'm starting to really like her again and we hug and I feel butterflies when I see her.

"Because I do."

"Well, sure." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"So, you wanna go and join them on the couch and cuddle?" he suggested. I nodded and was about to leave, but he stopped me. "Wait."

He ran his hands through his hair, tousling it, before doing the same with my hair.

"Can I give you a hickey?"

"Oh. Yeah, sure."

He smiled and brushed my hair off my right side, before pressing his lips against my skin and starting to suck and bite. I put my hands on his bicep and closed my eyes because it felt good.

When he pulled away, he smirked.

"Women first." he said and opened the door for me to leave.

We headed for the couch. Yeji was watching Shark Week and I sat next to her so she could see my hickey if she turned her head. Justin sat down next to me, immediately put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him.

"Watcha watching?" He asked Yeji.

"Shark week." She replied, her tone sharp as she turned her head to look at him.

She looked at him twice, her eyes settling on the hickey. Then she averted her gaze and pulled out her phone, typing something quickly.

Justin grabbed my shoulder, smiling at me.

A few minutes later, Soph made an appearance in shorts and a tank top. Her hair was up in a typical white girl 'messy bun', and she smiled at Yeji as she sat down.

"Hey." she greeted me, her eyes moving quickly between Justin and me.

"Hey." I said back in an overly fake high-pitched tone.

She frowned and then leaned her head on Yeji's shoulder.

It was weird, the four of us on the couch, watching a show no one was really interested in.

Yeji had run out of the last two beers when Justin decided to act up and kiss me. I responded to the kiss right away, making sure to use my tongue to make it sound dirty and loud.

Justin then sat me on his lap so that I straddled him, my hands running through his hair.

"Let's take this to the bedroom?" Justin whispered against my lips and I nodded, watching Yeji outta the corner of my eye.

She had finished the whole six pack and was now playing with Soph's hair.

Justin's hands wandered under my ass and he lifted me up before excusing himself and taking me to his room, closing the door behind him. He let me down once we were inside, running a hand through his hair.

"That went well." I said.

"I have an idea, if you feel like it."

"What?"

"Have you seen Easy A?"

And so we found ourselves in his bed, jumping and moaning, pretending to have sex. It was hard, because we were fighting so hard not to burst out laughing.

"We climaxed" I said smiling twenty minutes later, when we started to get tired of jumping on the bed.

He turned on the TV and I lay down on Jake's bed. We watched TV for a while, before I turned to him.

"Yeji told me you asked him if she had a problem with you dating me." I told him.

"So?"

"So? What did she say?"

"Well, she told you, didn't she?"

"Yes... but I don't know, I just want to know how she reacted."

"Well, she was really serious and surprised at first and asked me to repeat the question, and after I did, she snorted and shook her head, telling me that even though you both are just friends, I can't go out with you."

"She gave you a reason?"

"No. She just said 'Because I said so.' But she was like two steps away from hitting me."

"That's-"

"Right. Trust me."

"I have to go get something to drink, I'm thirsty."

"Wait, take off your pants and put on my shirt."

I did as he said, before he pressed his fingers into my thighs to leave marks.

"Okay, now go."

I gave him a thumbs up before leaving the room.

The suite was dark, the only light coming from the bathroom. As I poured myself some orange juice, I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom by the door.

A minute later, someone brushed their teeth and came out. It was Yeji, who had probably had too much to drink.

When she saw me in the kitchen, she rolled her eyes and decided to approach me anyway.

She made herself some toast while I sipped my drink, leaning against the counter.

"Was it good?" She asked, taking a bite of the bread and turning to me. Her tone was indifferent.

"Yes. I always drink orange juice after good sex."

"You never drank orange juice after sex with me."

"I said good sex."

Good one, I'm so proud of myself. She snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Was yours good?" I asked.

"What?"

"Your sex with Soph, oh, wait. Instead, you threw up. My bad."

"Is it big?" She opted to answer with another question.

"Bigger than you, that's for sure."

Fuck, I'm on fire tonight. Her nostrils flared and she turned her attention to the counter.

"So now you're wearing his shirts."

"So now you're stating the obvious."

"You're a bitch."

"You're an asshole."

"Idiot."

"Stupid."

"Whore."

Okay, what?

"Excuse me? If anyone's a whore here, it's you."

"You fuck me and two days later you fuck him? That sounds like a whore to me." She said, crossing her arms.

"Fuck you!" I said, feeling a pang in my chest because I didn't want that to be het opinion of me.

I slammed my glass down on the counter and pushed against her chest as I walked back to the room.

I fell asleep an hour later, with the movie Justin put on, still playing in the background.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

439K 12.3K 41
Yeji, together with her friends, went to Jeju Island to celebrate their college graduation. While having a good time and living her life to the fulle...
103K 3.4K 25
{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story 🔞⚠[WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse..... One night While she was walking a mys...
47.6K 955 9
[Ryeji short-story] Do you really want to meet her? She's not at all what she appears to be... She's worse... - A short Ryeji Fanfic. (G!P) Contain...
187K 9.5K 46
Part 2 of Icy Like Diamonds A lot has changed since Ryujin and Yeji agreed to becoming friends. Will their relationship also suffer changes?