The Six: Genesis | A Reverse...

Por PDVance

Following her parent's brutal murder, Blue Hawthorne sets out to protect what's left of her broken family and... Más

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Two Point Five
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
One Hundred
One Hundred & One
One Hundred & Two
One Hundred & Three
One Hundred & Four

Sixty-Two

230 23 2
Por PDVance

"Meditation?" Charlie scoffs, settling next to me with his legs crossed. "If I'd known this was what you had in mind, I would've fucked you in the operating theater."

Frowning, I throw an annoyed glance toward Charlie, but he simply smiles back. The annoying ass is sitting next to me with a beer in one hand and my thigh in the other. As the silence stretches between us, his hand moves higher, aiming to fall to my pussy.

"I know the perfect remedy to clear your head, princess," he whispers, "spread your legs and I'll show you."

"And what is your solution?" I roll my eyes and knock his wandering hand away. "Let me guess: more sex?"

"What's wrong with more sex?"

I pretend I don't hear his question and shut my eyes. He doesn't speak again, and he doesn't touch me. Charlie Hendrix, the man who spends too much of his time driving me crazy, lapses into the comfortable silence amicably. I'm stunned, but it's what I need.

Slowly, I relax my muscles and then let the weight of the last 24 hours roll off of me.

Someone attacked us three times, we flew halfway across the planet and Michael nearly died. I'd lost access to one of my favorite homes and memories I cannot hope to ever replace. Even though we beat back those men, I feel like we lost.

I'm still no closer to finding out who they work for and the longer we take to discover it, the more out of control I feel. If the guys don't know and Iris can't figure it out, what hope do we have to prevent future attacks? How do we eventually get a peaceful life?

"How's she doing?" Chris asks.

I peek at him with one eye, watching as he comes across the gym barefoot. The sweatpants he wears leave nothing to the imagination, and I go from watching quietly to wanting to do precisely as Charlie suggested. The unintended side effects of the link upgrade aren't helping either.

Charlie chuckles but doesn't answer Chris' question. Instead, he scoots closer to me. The heat from his skin combined with the sharp fresh scent of his cologne brings goosebumps to my skin. I shiver, groaning low in my throat.

"Fuck..." Charlie's curse is deep, dark, and piggybacking on the emotions turning me inside out. "I can feel how badly you want us to fuck you. Why are you fighting it, princess?"

"Because I need to uplink, and the only way to do so is with a clear mind," I argue, slipping away to give myself room.

Unfortunately, Charlie doesn't give me an inch and I find us plastered back together in less than a second. Chris sits on my other side, just as close, squeezing me between the pair of them. I've never not wanted and wanted to be touched by anyone so much in my life.

"You wouldn't be at odds with yourself if you'd let inside," Charlie promises. "You know how it is when we fuck, Blue. You don't need to do this meditation stuff to get a clear head."

Turning toward him, I narrow my eyes. "You don't know that."

"I know you're trying too hard and this won't work if you're stressed."

I moan, arching my back as his hand climbs from my waist to my side and higher to cup my left breast. Gently, he tugs and flicks my nipple until it hardens. Chris does the same, softly rubbing my other nipple in time with Charlie's tugs.

"Please... please..."

Begging and pleading is not the best idea I've had tonight, but the five letter word slips out, anyway. Charlie shifts behind me as Chris kneels in front. Chris' lips catch mine in a scorching kiss, seducing me into a web of desire that threatens to drown me.

Not only has the link amplified my feelings, but it has done the same for theirs.

They nearly suffocate me. Bright and burning, they cascade across my senses in a complex series of colors and shapes. My eyes fall shut, lulled into relaxation.

Two pairs of hands drift along my body. There's little to keep them at bay—a pair of leggings, sports bra and socks—and I know the outfit won't survive. I'm mourning their loss as Chris' lips massage mine, artfully coaxing them apart for his tongue to press against my teeth.

At first, I deny him entry, thoroughly enjoying his pleading for entrance. His tongue traces my bottom lip, back and forth, a steady rhythm we follow for a minute or two. Charlie loses his patience with my bra, it's blocking his access to my breasts, and he rips it off.

Cool air touches my skin, and my nipples harden so much they ache.

Gasping, I cling to Chris, who shoves his tongue into my open mouth. I want more than his tongue there. I want his cock, too.

I want it fucking my mouth, fucking my throat—fucking away these thoughts I can't rid myself of. I want to hear him gasp and grunt my name as he loses control. I want to remind him what I'm capable of.

Charlie's hands flatten against my breasts. They're rough, but pleasant and insistent on my skin. His lips follow the curve of my neck to the hollow of my throat, and he pauses to suck hard. I'll have a hickie. Hopefully, the nanites can fix it quickly.

When Chris pulls away, I follow. I'm not done kissing him—done sucking his tongue like I hunger to suck other parts of him. He chuckles but indulges me, and we kiss until I'm lightheaded.

Tension strings my belly taut. It tightens harder as Charlie's fingers grow rougher, and his kisses twist with dull groans. Chris watches us, his eyes heavy, dark and wickedly lustful.

"Making me come won't cause an uplink," I warn, squirming in their hold. Desperately, I hope they see reason. Fucking me won't open my mind to them. "We'll need to start all over and I thought you wanted to know what's in my head?"

"You know," Chris leans toward me, "you speak in a lot of certainties for a woman who has no idea how your mind will process the uplink."

Childishly, I stick my tongue out at him. "It's my job to know."

But Chris is frozen, eyes fixated on my mouth. "What did I tell you about sticking out your tongue, Blue?"

Charlie flicks my nipples and jerks on them, dragging a surprised gasp out of me. Anxiously, I stare at Chris. I hadn't stuck my tongue out at him in ages.

Tilting his head, he pushes forward, setting his fisted hands to the hardwood floors on either side of my legs. I can barely breathe. My stomach is wound up, butterflies fling themselves on all sides, ready for me to orgasm. Charlie's kisses haven't stopped.

He's moved to my shoulder and backward, angling kisses along the nape of my neck and spine. Shuddering harshly, I press myself into his embrace in hopes of escaping Chris. As though he were a brick wall, Charlie offers nowhere to run.

"Come on, B," Chris teases. "What did I tell you about sticking your tongue out?"

"Don't stick out my tongue unless I plan to use it," I say, daring to meet his gaze. "What are you going to do about it, Gatlin?"

A flash of white teeth and an angry grunt are the only warnings I get before I yanked out of Charlie's hold. As he lifts me up, he kicks my legs apart. Unceremoniously, Chris dumps me to my knees.

"Sticking out your tongue and calling me by my last name... tsk, tsk, tsk..."

Before I mutter a sarcastic retort, Charlie's hands are on me. Swiftly, he rips my leggings off and dumps them into the grown heap of clothes near the back of the room. When I turn to watch him, Chris sinks a hand into my hair and forces me to meet his gaze.

"You still haven't done anything about it, Gatlin..." I taunt him, smiling sweetly. "If you aren't careful, someone might think you're all threats and no action."

"Don't fuck with me, Blue," he warns, winding my hair along his fingers. "I will fuck you senseless."

"How will I uplink if I'm senseless?"

A strange light enters his gaze as pulls down his pants. Reflexively, my gaze drops to the lines of his adonis bow and to the cock he's holding in his other hand. My tongue flips out, traveling up his length before I think about it.

I can't help the triumphant smile spreading on my face when he groans my name.

"You okay, Gatlin?"

"I'm going t—"

The doorbell clanging drags me out of my stupor. "What? Who would be—?"

"You expecting anyone, Charlie?" Chris interrupts me. He's on high alert. The desire in him dips, and so does his erection. Without a word, he shoves it back into his pants and releases my hair.

"No," Charlie says, lips moving along my shins. "Let them fucking ring it. They're at the gate and they can't get in. This place is more fortified than any other we've been in."

"No, we need to know who is out there and why," Chris reasons. "I'm going to go check it out. Charlie—stop fucking her—Blue, uplink."

Righting his pants, Chris walks away, but he hesitates at the door when I sarcastically mutter, "Sir, yes, sir."

He throws a look over his shoulder. "I can't wait to fuck this attitude right out of you—starting with your mouth."

"Charlie," I whimper, "we need to figure out who's here."

He kisses the inside of my right leg and spreads me open completely. I'm nearly sitting on his face, spread out and open like a feast. Charlie blows cold air on my clit, chuckling when I try to get off of him, but can't.

"You're not going anywhere until you uplink, princess. Get comfortable."

Magic doesn't describe the skill Charlie uses to make me come on his tongue.

How am I at his mercy when I'm the one on top? How can he command my entire being without uttering a single word? And how can I be so willing to disregard my entire thought process the moment he touches me?

I can't examine those questions for very long before his lips seal around my clit and suck.

My entire body jolts, and I stutter his name, rutting my hips downward. I beg for more, beyond words. It's a winding descent into madness as he skillfully runs determined strokes around my clit with his tongue.

He's feasting on me, groaning low in his throat as I speak his name. Sweat gathers along my temple, trailing down my cheeks to disappear under my chin. A chill dances along my skin, leaving goosebumps in its wake.

I'm his. Completely. Lost to a tidal wave of pleasure I wasn't expecting.

White edges around my vision, alternating with blue from my systems overloading. Everything I've been holding onto mentally for the past few months slips from my mind. Death, fear, and the constant agonizing anxiety axing through my hopes and dreams evaporate in a puff of smoke.

Restlessly, I cling to the hands propping my legs apart until my knuckles bleed white. A haze covers me as my head falls back. I'm nearly delirious with need, hoping he lets me come.

I nearly combust when two of his fingers slip inside of me. They're just as familiar with my anatomy as his tongue. Confidently, he curls them deep, driving against the one place he knows will set me off.

I'm drooling and shaking, my back arched and my legs pushed to the max. When his tongue swipes again, a keening wail escapes my lips. He's there already, fingers fucking me and tongue working until my legs are trembling.

Panting, I draw my hands from his hands upward. Tracing my hips, waist and higher to my breasts. I tug and pull at my nipples, gasping as it sends a tendril of pleasure up my spine. My pussy clenches around his fingers, sucking them in.

Wantonly, I work my hips. It's a race to the finish. Over and over, I roll my hips back and forth to meet the teasing tip of his tongue and the furious fucking of his fingers.

My stomach is in knots, so tight I can barely steal another breath. Whimpering, I ask him to keep going—to never stop. Charlie keeps his tempo, ruthlessly pushing me toward a precipice.

There's a steady thrum of my heartbeat thudding against my chest, but it accelerates as I get closer to promised oblivion. Wailing, I wish for release, needing cursing as it eludes me again. I don't know what I need—what I'm looking for.

Chris returns. His face, a mixture of annoyance and worry, clears the second our eyes lock. When he speaks my name, I come.

With a ragged cry, I let go. My muscles lock and my voice cuts out. White engulfs my vision as I close my eyes. Charlie loses his grip and I tip over, falling directly into Chris' waiting arms.

Our connection snaps awake like a snake's strike. It laces us together in a burning heap of emotions. My memories flatten, taking with them the blue lines cataloging all I see.

Coming back down in a new experience. I'm exhausted but complete, and still wet for them both. I want to fucked, now.

"Holy shit," Charlie breathes as he sits up. Wetness gathers along his chin and dribbles down to his shirt collar. "I can see and feel how you felt while I tongue-fucked you."

He turns me to my back on Chris' arms and comes to sit where my thighs spread.

"I want to see how it feels when my cock is buried inside you, princess."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.1K 676 20
Queenie Davis was a young girl in an orphanage with her best friend Jk, the day he was adopted was one of the hardest days of her life. When she was...
129K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
3.5K 665 51
A dystopian young adult novel involving romance, secret experiments on human subjects, and a group of teenagers' will to survive. Reader Comments: "...
64.2K 2.9K 54
Carson was 21 years old, but he'd been orphaned at the age of 4. He retreated into himself, never aging like the other kids. Now he lives in a specia...