Forbidden Salvation

By soyartexo

Book One in the "Alcaraz Duet" π“π‘πž πŒπ¨π› 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π“π‘πž π„π§πžπ¦π²'𝐬 π–π’πŸπž Lucia Alcaraz has... More

Author's Note / TW
Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Assurance
Chapter 2 - Wedding Invitation
Chapter 3 - Back To Reality
Chapter 4 - In Peace
Chapter 5 - Practice
Chapter 6 - Black Card
Chapter 7 - Good Morning
Chapter 8 - His Assistant
Chapter 9 - Ace
Chapter 10 - Not A Good Wife
Chapter 11 - Gelato
Chapter 12 - Breath of Fresh Air
Chapter 13 - Plan B
Chapter 14 - I Don't Know
Chapter 15 - Ghost
Chapter 16 - Power Out
Chapter 17 - Explanations
Chapter 18 - Hotel Room
Chapter 19 - Sunflower Field
Chapter 20 - Trust Me
Chapter 21 - Sunflower
Chapter 22 - Flour
Chapter 23 - Sweet
Chapter 24 - Horror Movie
Chapter 25 - Fairytale
Chapter 26 - I'm Bored
Chapter 27 - One and Only
Chapter 29 - Leave It All Behind
Chapter 30 - Unforgettable
Chapter 31 - Marco.
Chapter 32 - Godfather
Chapter 33 - Pain Tolerance
Chapter 34 - Our Daughter
Chapter 35 - Business Card
Chapter 36 - A Promise Is A Promise
Chapter 37 - Her Name
Chapter 38 - Terms of Endearment
Chapter 39 - Just Like His Father
Chapter 40 - Men Have Needs
Chapter 41 - Knife To The Throat
Chapter 42 - The Truth
Chapter 43 - A Trick
Chapter 44 - Burner Phone
Chapter 45 - Simple As A Divorce
Chapter 46 - Pull The Trigger
Chapter 47 - Its Okay
Chapter 48 - Repay You
Chapter 49 - Envelope of Truth
Chapter 50 - Put Through Enough
Chapter 51 - Promise Me
Chapter 52 - First Word
Chapter 53 - Fairytale Wedding
Chapter 54 - Lights Out
Chapter 55 - Melted Candle
Chapter 56 - Empty Beach
Chapter 57 - It's A Dream
Chapter 58 - The Price
Chapter 59 - Free Woman
Chapter 60 - Formal Introduction
Chapter 61 - My Husband's Funeral
Chapter 62 - Dahlia
Chapter 63 - The Perfect Wedding
Chapter 64 - Her Dreams
Epilogue - Lucky Idiot

Chapter 28 - Red Lipstick

368 9 30
By soyartexo

I spot Sophie, Eric's assistant, from across the room just as he lets go of my hand and turns to look at me.

Before he can make a lame excuse to go fuck his assistant somewhere around here, my attention gets stolen away from him.

"Tia!" Orion's sweet voice makes its way into my ears.

I look beside me to see him running toward me with open arms and Catalina following after him a few feet away. I immediately kneel a little bit to hug him as soon as he runs into my arms.

"Sweetheart, how are you?" I feel like I haven't seen the little boy in so long.

"Good, and you?" He returns the questions as I stand straight to look down at him.

"I'm good too." It's a lie but it's not like I can tell him about my life problems.

"Sister." I pull Cat into a hug as soon as she reaches me.

She gives me that beautiful smile of hers when she pulls back from the hug.

"You look stunning." She compliments looking me up and down.

"I can say the same thing about you. You are always looking so gorgeous." I inform her causing her to chuckle.

A throat suddenly clears, and our attention goes to Eric who I forgot was still standing beside me. I would have thought he would be long gone by now deep inside Sophie.

He only gives Cat a small nod of acknowledgment and ignores Orion who is already glaring at him. He then looks at me once more.

"I have to do something. Have fun and enjoy yourself." He gives me a kiss on the head when he pulls me into his arms.

It's in that moment that I make eye contact with Sophie and then Ace who appears beside her. Something in me gets triggered when he looks at her and shakes her hand. Then, she gives him a big smile as he says something to her. I can't help the jealousy that I suddenly feel. It quickly fills every bone in my body. I'm hit with sudden rage. There isn't a reason why I should feel like this, but I just can't help it.

Eric walks away and then I have to force myself to look away. I totally understand now why Ace dies of jealousy anytime I am near Eric. This is different though. I'm sure he is purposely doing it because he saw Eric hug me and give me a kiss.

"Lucia?" Catalina's voice rips my eyes away from the man I love and the women I suddenly feel the urge of attacking.

I force a smile on my face as I look at my sister who seems concerned for me.

"Are you okay? You seem...angry?" She's looking all over my face, and I realize that I might have been obvious.

"I'm-"

"Good evening." His deep voice suddenly interrupts me.

The feeling of his presence behind me should make me feel good but it only makes me a little angry. I also feel like attacking him and not in the ways that I usually do. I hesitantly look at him when he stands beside me. He sticks a handout as if we were strangers but the way he is looking at me is far from a look someone you don't know gives you.

"Lucia, how nice to see you again." He can obviously tell that I'm not happy. The very faint smirk on his pretty lips that is almost unnoticeable tells me it.

"Marco, good evening." I erase any emotion or expression from my face and tone of voice.

"Marco!" Orion suddenly says in excitement.

I pull my hand out of Ace's as I realize he has been holding it for a little too long. I look at Cat who seems surprised that her son knows the man beside me.

"Orion, how are you?" Ace actually smiles and holds his hand down to my nephew.

Orion shakes his hand with a smile just like Ace's. "Good. When can we play again?" Straight to the point he gets.

"Soon. I'm sure your aunt can arrange something." Ace chuckles, briefly glancing at me.

"How's soccer?" He asks him now. That makes Orion's smile bigger.

"My team won the last game, and I scored one of the goals." The little boy happily informs him.

They continue talking about soccer as Cat and I exchange looks. We practically have a full-on conversation with our eyes. It's then that she realizes that the man beside me is the man I am having an affair with. The look of realization and the way she keeps looking at him as if she is a little shocked almost makes me want to laugh.

"Cat, can he please come over to play?" Orion suddenly turns around to beg his mother.

I can see the hurt in her eyes every time he calls her by her name and not 'mama.'

"Of course, whenever he has the time. Lucia can join you as well." She gives me a look with her last sentence.

"Marco, this is my sister, Catalina, and Orion's mother." I decide to ignore her by finally introducing them.

They're two of the most important people in my life and I can't believe that they don't know each other yet.

"Cat, this is Marco..." I don't really finish what I say because I don't know what I am supposed to refer to him as especially in front of Orion.

"A friend." He finishes the sentence for me as he shakes my sister's hand.

"Nice to finally meet you, friend of Lucia's." Catalina gives us a knowing smile that she can't seem to contain. I look at Ace who looks at me and then seems to try and hide a smile himself.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you as well. Lucia has told me many great things about you." He thankfully changes the subject. Catalina only smiles and seems to be biting her tongue.

"I'll see you both around. Enjoy your evening." Ace says after a few moments of silence.

The moment he leaves, Cat sends Orion to go to our parents and grandmother. She then turns to look at me with that same smile.

"He's a gorgeous man. I approve, hermanita." She still has that look of surprise.

"I think you're the only one who would ever approve of me having a man on the side." I quietly whisper to her, and she lightly laughs.

"It's understandable when you take a look at your husband." She replies before looking as if realizing something.

"It seemed like you weren't so happy with seeing him." Her sudden statement reminds me why.

"He was talking to Eric's assistant." It's all I need to say for her to immediately understand.

__

I walk out the bathroom ready to have a drink.

My plans are changed for me though as I am suddenly back inside the bathroom when I am suddenly pushed into it again.

The scent of his cologne and feeling of his touch is all I need to know who it is. I turn around to see him locking the door as he stares at me. His stare makes me weak in the knees. It just does things to me and to my body as simple as it is.

"What are you doing? We can get caught." I try to move him out of the way so that I can leave but my not so well thought out plan fails me.

Ace takes a hold of me and only keeps staring at me. He's looking into my eyes specifically, but his gaze then adverts down to my lips, and he licks his own.

"Ace." I'm trying to be mad at him, but my anger is slowly starting to fade away the more I look at his dangerously good-looking face.

"Lucia." He mocks me with a smirk.

"As beautiful as you look pissed off at me, I need you to tell me what is wrong." He demands, becoming serious after a few seconds.

"Did you not want me to meet your sister?" He comes up with his own conclusion after I take a little too long to respond.

"What is it with you and Eric? You're so obsessed with me that you also become attracted to my look alike?" I can't help the words, but it just pissed me off to see him only inches away from another woman.

She already is keeping my husband busy, so nothing guarantees me that she also won't try to take my man away too.

Ace chuckles taking a strand of my hair, watching it run through his fingers as he softly touches it.

"I was just greeting her." The stupid smile on his face makes me glare harder.

"I won't go near her again." He assures me his smile fading when I back away from him.

It's then that I realize I may be overreacting, and my stupid jealousy needs to stop.

"We should get out of here before someone notices." I tell him, my tone and mood completely changing.

He steps closer to me and easily pulls me into him by the waist. His lips are all over mine before I know it and I decide to just let it happen. I place my purse down on the sink counter beside us so that I can wrap my arms around his neck to press his lips down harder on mine. Sometimes I feel like I can't get enough of him, and I need more but I already have all of him.

"I've been wanting to kiss these red lips all evening." He mutters against my lips as I feel him begin to pull up the fabric of my black sparkly gown.

His hand goes to my ass, and he lightly squeezes before smacking me hard and then gently massaging the spot. I realize the direction of where this is going and as much as I want it, I can't let it happen.

"Not now. Not here." The words breathlessly escape me between the kisses.

"Yes now. Yes here." Just as quick as his insistent words are I am bent over the counter.

He's now kissing my neck and his hand is trailing down to in between my thighs. I'm fighting myself on whether I should let him go further. I want him to, but it feels too risky. My family, in laws, and my husband are all in the same building as us...but not in the same room.

I bite down on my lip when he brushes his fingers over my laced underwear. Our eyes meet through the mirror in front of us. It's now that I notice that the red on my lips is gone. It's now a light red that is smudged all around my mouth and Ace's.

"Yes?" He's practically begging me with his eyes. I feel him move the lacy fabric on me to the side.

"Yes." I almost sound desperate when I feel his fingertips at my entrance. He shoves two fingers deeply inside me and I swallow a moan from the small pleasure the simple action gives me.

Ace roughly pounds his fingers into me, and I grab onto the edge of the counter for balance. I watch him through the mirror, he's undoing his belt and pants with his other hand. The huge print on his pants makes me wetter as I anticipate for him to be deep inside me in just a few seconds. The seconds only feel like so much more from how desperate and wet I quickly become.

"Patience." He smirks when glancing up to look at me.

I tighten around his fingers in that moment. Just as I am about to cum, he pulls his fingers out. The desperation and frustration that I feel all at once is unexplainable. Ace chuckles at the expression I make but I can't even be mad at him because the sound of his voice in any way makes me feel so good. He makes my body and mind react in such unexplainable ways, but I love it.

"Ace." My tone sounds like a beg.

"I said patience." He looks down to watch himself put only his tip into me. The feeling makes me feel needy for more.

He suddenly smacks my ass again. "Since you're so needy I expect you to take every inch of me like a good girl."

I don't get to respond because I cut myself off with a moan the second that he shoves himself fully into me the way he said he would.

Ace tightly holds onto my hips while roughly pounding into me. I hold onto the edge of the counter tighter with each thrust. It almost feels nearly impossible to keep holding in all the noises of pleasure that I am containing.

"You take me in so nicely." He praises, continuing to attentively watch his cock vigorously ram into me with each thrust he takes.

Her hands are holding onto the edge of the counter as if her life depended on it.

She's also holding in any sound that can potentially come out of her pretty lips that were red just a few minutes ago. She's containing herself from letting the world outside of this bathroom know that she is mine. I hate that we must keep each other a secret. What I would give to show her off as my woman.

"You're so lucky that I love you or else I would tell your husband about how good this pussy is and what he is missing out on." I push her back against my chest.

A soft whimper escapes her when she herself makes space for me to kiss her neck. I can feel the vibrations against her skin of the noises she is desperately trying to not make. She smells so good and feels even better.

"I wonder what he would think if he knew how much his wife loves my dick and that it was the first to be deep inside her." I continue with my stupid thoughts that seem to turn her on in a way.

"He would try to kill you." It comes out of her as a whisper.

I turn her face toward me because I want my tongue in her mouth and to feel her lips roughly brush against mine.

"He'd try and miserably fail." I speak before doing as I please.

She freely lets her moans drown into my mouth. I reach a hand forward to feel her breasts that are still nicely tucked into her gown. They'll stay like that for tonight since this is supposed to be quick although I'd love to have her locked in here all night.

I couldn't help myself when seeing the way, her black dress hugs every curve of her body tightly and perfectly. The dress was made just for her, but my hands were itching to pull it up or off her. My cock then got hard when I started imagining the things, I wanted to do to her. I only became desperate watching the way her red lips moved every time she would speak to someone. I imagined how much prettier they'd look on my lips. Now the red is long gone.

I was being a needy fucker and my neediness got worse when I realized she wasn't happy with me. I took everything as signs that it was a necessity for me to have my way with her tonight even just for a quick moment.

Footsteps sound outside the door causing her to tense. The tension in her body leaves as quickly as it came when I feel her tighten around my cock. It's in that moment that I also feel myself close. I continue going harder the sound of me pounding into her becoming clearer from how fucking wet she is. She's soaking as always, and it turns me on to know how wet I make her.

It then doesn't take long before she finally cums. I pull away from her lips, shoving a few of my fingers in her mouth to silence her. I look at her through the mirror in front of us as I continue with my rough and hard thrusts. Her eyes tear up as her legs shake and, in that moment, I finally release into her tight cunt.

We both stand still staring into each other's eyes as we let our pleasure overtake ever corner of our bodies.

__

I take a glass of champagne from a passing waiter before I lean against a wall.

I watch from across the room to admire my beautiful love. She's glowing in a way and I'm guessing it's because she needed me as I badly as I needed her. She looks as if I didn't have her locked in a bathroom and bent over the sink as I fucked her. She looks normal but much more smiley.

I'm so in love with her that I fear I might be too far gone. I have plans for us, for our future together. I'm not sure how I would react if I lost her too in any way. I've created so many delusions that I will probably go through the worst heartbreak and pain of my life if the life I've been dreaming of having with her stays just a simple dream.

Lucia occupies my mind and heart now. She's the first to do that and I have a feeling she will be the last because I am convinced that it is impossible to take her out. She's stuck within me forever and I have to deal with the consequences of that whether they're good or bad.

That's not important at this moment though. For now I'll keep admiring her from a far and loving her in secret.

She looks so happy right now but I'm not the only reason for her precious smile. I've observed that her eyes only ever light up with certain people. The ones she genuinely likes. She's conversing with her sister at the moment as Orion eats a treat his mother gave him. It's clear that they mean the world to her.

Her green eyes become dull when she looks at her father or Eric. I don't like it. It brings me discomfort in a way to where I have to look away because I can't stand it.

One day she will only ever be happy and get whatever she wants.

I met her sister today who clearly knows about us but I didn't want to make things weird or for little Orion to hear anything. I pretended as if Lucia and I were strangers. It felt so wrong because we are so far from being that.

Her sister, Catalina, doesn't seem to be against us. She seems like a kind woman, and she seems to care a lot for Lucia. It's crazy considering how her father is and how she resembles him in a way.

I've observed that she has similar features to her father and Lucia to her mother. Catalina has very wavy hair like her mother but it's jet black like her fathers. She has dark eyes the same as Alberto and slightly pale skin like him too.

Lucia on the other hand has light brown hair like her mother and the same green eyes but I think Lucia's are a slightly lighter shade. My girl's hair isn't as wavy as her mother's and sister's but it's still so beautiful.

Irma and Alberto gave their best genes to their daughters. It's the least Alberto could have done considering the damage he has caused to them.

His youngest daughter, though, is by far my favorite creation of his.

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 71.4K 22
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
353K 7.4K 46
Lucien Romano- Don of the Italien mafia. Celine Lavigne- Queen of the French mafia. Both hate eachother, both want eachother Join them on their journ...
157K 3.1K 45
BOOK 1 OF THE FERRARIS MAFIA Agent Rose Miller gets kidnapped by one of the most dangerous and ruthless mafia lord Alec Ferrari, she gets blackmailed...
4.2M 267K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...