A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

1.19

2K 73 0
By Maria555556

Luffy looks back at the crab that's getting smaller in view with a large smile while raising his fist up.

"OKAY!"

The rest of the crew don't give another glance to their captain as the crab and snake move as fast as possible to reach the capital in time to stop the rebellion.

Vivi and the rest of the Straw Hats, who are riding on the crab, have settled down for the evening as the crab journeys through the desert to Alubarna. As soon as the crab and Sable left Rain Base, Anamaria decided to rest up for a little. She leaned her head against Sanji's back, who was in front of her, making the man tense up slightly before he looked back and smiled gently.

"Lemme sleep for a bit darlin'" she muttered silently as she wrapped her arms around the man's (small) waist.

Ж

Nami looks down at the tanned woman sleeping with her body leaned against Sanji and the navigator smiled when she saw the blond man softly smile at the woman behind him. Anamaria appeared to be good for the cook and she was glad that her new friend also had the chance to rest.

She decides to see how Vivi's doing. The blue haired princess looked as worried as ever, as she stares back at the path they took. Nami sighs at the worried princess before she sits next to her.

"You don't need to worry so much" she tried calming her down.

"I don't know what you mean. I'm not worried" Vivi snaps out of her trance from Nami's voice then gives her an obviously fake smile.

"That was the worst act I've ever seen" Nami says, as she flicks her friend on the forehead.

"You know how strong Luffy is. We'll see him before you know it" Vivi rubs her forehead, then sees Nami patting her on the shoulder. The royal blinks at her friend's unwavering confidence in her captain before a small, genuine, smile forms on her pale face.

"Alright, first we should...!" she pauses when she remembers something important about their route to Alubarna. She quickly brings out her map from her bag, and opens it up for Nami to see "This is bad, I forgot that there's a large river up ahead!"

Nami looks at the river line on the map, that they're about to encounter, then looks at Vivi in confusion.

"So what? Can't the crab just swim through?" she asked the blue haired princess.

"Desert crabs can't swim!"

"WHAT?!" all the boys on the ride look at her in utter shock, after they hear the new fact.

Anamaria grumbles as she's woken up and she sits up from her very short nap even when Sanji tried to coax her to keep snoozing. Usopp quickly leans over to the girls, and looks at the map with his eyes bugging out.

"What do you mean the crab can't swim?!" he asked, making Ana attentive to the conversation.

"These desert crabs live underground. They can't stand the water!" Vivi says as she stares at the map.

"But Scissors is a crab! Can't he step over the river?!" Nami looks at her in confusion before looking at the crab.

"Where does she come up with these weird names?" Zoro sweat drops at the name Nami gave the crab, as he mutters under his breath.

"Don't ask me, but Nami has a point. This crab's huge, can't he just step over the stream?" Usopp shakes his head at the question.

"Sorry, but he can't. If it was a thin stream then it might work, but it's too wide. We'll be on our own from there" Vivi sighs at the crew's reaction to her news, as she shows them the map. Vivi looks around to see how far they are from the river, and then widens her eyes when she sees that it's coming into view.

"Guys, the river's coming up!"

"Crap, do something Scissors!" Nami stops shaking the freckled girl, as she looks at the river in fright.

"I got an idea; Scissors might try to swim for dancers! He loves them!" Chopper, who has been steering the crab the whole time, widens his eyes when he thinks of a way to help them.

"Like this?" Nami raises an eyebrow at the statement as she drops the sleeping girl on the crab, which doesn't wake her up, then starts taking her jacket off. Nami completely takes her jacket off, to reveal the dancer outfit that she's been hiding underneath. Sanji's eyes turn into hearts when he spots Nami's dancer outfit.

"Mellorine! My dancer has returned!" he said.

Ж

Anamaria was a bit confused when she felt her stomach a bit funny at the man's reaction to Nami in the dancer outfit but she ignores it as Sable sped past the crab and manages to swim fast enough with the three people on her to keep them dry on the surface of the water.

The crab's eyes turn to face the pirates, when he heard the chef's celebratory cry, and spots Nami. Once he sees the beautiful dancer outfit, the crab's eyes form into hearts as he runs five times faster than before!

"It worked!" Chopper says as he holds onto the reins, to prevent himself from falling off.

"How will making him run faster help?!" Usopp asks from in front of them as he tries to keep his grip on the slippery scales of the large snake as she waded well in front of them.

Zoro twitches an eyebrow at the comment as he goes to make a rebuttal, but he stops himself when he sees the crab approaching the water, but his legs aren't going in.

"What the crap?" Sanji looks over the edge and behind them, and his eyes opened wide when he sees that the crab is running so fast that it's running on water.

"Whoa, this crab's amazing!" he exclaimed.

"He's walking on water?!" Ana also let out in surprise.

"Holy shit, it's a miracle!" Usopp's eyes bug out, when he sees the new development with his own eyes.

"He's actually doing it?!" Vivi said in the same amazement as the others.

"That's your imagination! Abandon crab!" Nami looks at the crab's legs, then tenses up when she sees that the legs are starting to sink.

The group looks to see that the crab's legs are quickly submerging in the water, causing them to sink as well until they hit the water. Chopper grabs onto Zoro's head before they fell into the water.

"How wide is this river?!" Usopp asks as Sable slows down, before he turns to the princess.

"Fifty kilometres" Vivi says causing the sniper to look at her in shock.

"We can't swim that?!"

"Just keep moving. There's no point in complaining" Zoro ignores the complaint as he starts swimming towards the other side, with Chopper clinging to his head.

"Come up here Chopper" Ana said as she slid off of the snake and Sanji followed behind her to let Nami and Vivi climb onto her. Zoro, Sanji and Anamaria, being the strongest swimmers of the group, followed behind the snake as they made their way across the water.

"Oh! Wait! My bounty will get wet!" Ana shouted as she reached into her pocket awkwardly.

"You got a bounty?" Nami asked her.

"Yeah look. Keep it dry for me will ya?" she handed the paper to the other woman on top of Sable.

"B 8-80 Million?!" the ones who read it had their eyes nearly bug out of their heads when they see the amount.

"What?!" Zoro and Sanji shouted in the same tone of shock.

"Why is it so high?" Chopper cried out.

"It isn't good to have a high one!!" Nami shouted to the deer as the snake and the three swimmers continued going across the river.

The rest of the group reluctantly follows as they begin to swim, when suddenly a giant catfish pops up out of the water, and stares them down.

"That's a Sandora Rarecat fish! It's one of the rarest fishes in Alabasta!" Vivi drops her jaw at the sight of the giant grey fish.

"Why does he look like he want ta eat us?" Anamaria asked the princess with a sweat drop as Sable froze momentarily. Vivi looks at her in shock, before she looks at giant fish, that's opening its mouth for them.

"BECAUSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT DOES!" she shouted.

"YOU SHOULD'VE SAID THAT SOONER!" Usopp cries out, hooking his arms tighter around the snake's thick torso as Sable started swimming as fast as she could.

Anamaria, Sanji and Zoro struggled to match the reptile's speed before Ana looks back to see the fish going after them and about to take a bite. However, before he can, he suddenly gets knocked out by a mysterious force, and floats on the surface as if he's dead.

She and the others look in shock to see a number of shadows swarming them, just below the surface, but relief washes over them when they see that they're the kung fu dugongs, that Luffy took as his pupil.

More dugongs jumped onto the catfish, that they knocked out, and waved their flippers for the crew to climb aboard. The three remaining swimmers quickly gets the message, and climbs onto the fish. Sanji helps Anamaria onto one of them receiving a smile from her.

They look around to see the dugongs surrounding the fish. The martial artists start pushing the fish from all angles, including pulling the catfish by the whiskers, in order to take them to the opposite side of the stream. Chopper gets near the tip of the head, to listen to the leading dugong that's speaking to the crew.

"He says 'don't worry, we won't let our fellow students die. When you see master again, give him our regards'"

"Huh? But we're not Luffy's students" Vivi raises an eyebrow at the translation.

"Doesn't matter. At least we made it" Nami shrugs it off as she relaxes on her spot.

"Yea, alright dugongs, let's go!" Usopp grins, as he steps to the top of Sable's head as the dugongs reached them, and points ahead.

The dugongs cheer in agreement, as they bring the fish to the opposite side of the river. As soon as they make it to the Alubarnan coastline, the crew's saviours bid their friends goodbye.

"Thank you!" Vivi says as she waves them off along with the others.

"Think we can make it in time Vivi?" Zoro looks to see the capital city Alubarna in the distance, but it's miles away from where they're standing.

"I'm not sure. It might be possible with Eyelashes' help" the princess looks at the distant city, then turns to Eyelashes.

"Sable is gettin' tired and it looks like its getting hard for 'er to carry so many people at once" Anamaria said as the mentioned snake flattened against the ground forcing Nami, Vivi, Usopp and Chopper to jump off of her.

"Yea, but would we really be fast enough to...?!" Nami looks over the camel with a hint of worry on her face. She stops her question, when she sees something running towards them "What's that?"

Usopp follows Nami's gaze, then starts trembling with fear as it turns out that it's a group coming towards them.

"Is it Baroque Works?!" the sniper asks. Vivi widens her eyes at the group when she gets a closer look to recognize Carue, along with six other ducks just like him coming towards them.

"No it's not; it's Carue and the Super Spot Billed Duck Squad!"

"Heh?¿" Ana and Luffy asked out loud at the strange tittle.

The others look at her in shock, before they see the ducks stop right in front of them, and salute them. The princess looks over the ducks in surprise, before she grins at them.

"This is perfect; they're some of the fastest animals in Alabasta! They can bring us there in no time!"

"Alright, I know just the plan that can get those agents distracted, and Vivi protected, so listen up!" Nami beams with excitement, as she looks at the ducks, then to the crew.

The group looks at her in confusion, but listen intently as Nami tells them her plan to get through the battle.

Ж

At the front of Alubarna's West Gate, under the rising sun, five of Baroque Works' top agents wait for the country's princess, and her pirate friends, to reach them so they can finish them off. A short middle aged woman with red hair, purple sunglasses hiding her eyes, and a necktie that resembles a Christmas tree taps her foot anxiously as she waits for her targets.

"Those pirates and princess better be coming! At this rate the rebels will be here before them! I thought they wanted to stop the battle!"

A muscular, tan man with a shaved head, and wearing a sleeveless dark coat, along with white pants, sighs at his comrade's impatience as he sits on the rock.

"They probably won't make it in time Ms. Merry Christmas. They were stuck in Rain Base for a while after all"

A tall, pale, fat man with big lips, wearing a large green shirt and black pants, stands on a nearby rock, and begins speaking so slow that the others don't hear him as they keep talking. Mr. 2, who re-joined with the group as soon as he returned to Alabasta, looks at the tan man in confusion.

"So if the fighting starts first, then what do we do Mr. 1?"

Instead of the man being questioned answering, his partner Ms. Doublefinger takes the question for him, as she pulls her cigarette out of her mouth.

"We won't need to do anything then. Once the battle starts, then not even the princess can do anything."

"Ms. Doublefinger's right. The only thing we'll need to do is kill our targets. Can't okamas even tell that?" Mr. 1 nods at the answer, as he lazily stares at the okama who's doing a pirouette.

"I can tell that you're asking for a taste of my okama kenpo!" Mr. 2's eyebrow twitches at the insult, as he gets up in his comrade's face. Ms. Merry Christmas ignores the argument, when she suddenly feels a pain in her lower back.

"Ow, my back! Mr. 4, massage it! Massage it right...!" she stops herself, when she sees that the fat man, that's been trying to say something this whole time, is still speaking so she listens closely to hear what his slow message is "The'yyyrrree coommiinnngg!"

"WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO SOONER?!" Ms. Merry Christmas drops her jaw at the announcement.

Mr. 4 sweat drops at his partner's complaint, as she rushes over to him. She swipes his binoculars, and looks for herself to see that six people, hidden in white cloaks, are riding towards them on spotted bill ducks and another was mounted on what looked to be a huge snake.

"What the...?! Ducks?! And a snake?"

"Sanke?!" Mr 2 said fearfully as he remembered what had happened when the Straw Hats had escaped. Ms. Doublefinger looks at the redhead in confusion, as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"What are you talking about?"

"There are people riding ducks towards us! Most likely it's the princess and the pirates, but this can't be right! With Straw Hat taken care of by Crocodile, there should be only five left!"

"That's not true, didn't you listen to the boss? There's also this Mr. Prince guy that we have to deal with, so the numbers work out" Ms. Doublefinger shakes her head at the assumption.

"I don't care about the numbers, but they're all wearing the same cloak! Which one's the princess?!" Mr. 2 asks as he tries to see which one's Vivi, but he can't spot their faces from under the cloaks.

"Only one way to find out! Get them Mr. 4!" Ms. Merry Christmas begins to smirk at the challenge, as she turns to her partner. Mr. 4 sluggishly nods as he grabs his bazooka, and shoots a cannonball, that looks like a baseball, towards the group.

The duck riders quickly notice the baseball ticking, and begin to split up just in time to dodge the explosion caused by the baseball bomb. Ms. Merry Christmas looks to see that two of them are heading to the south gate.

"Leave those two to us! Come on Mr. 4!"

Her partner complies as he runs with her to chase the two duck riders. Mr. 2 sees that two more of the duck riders are heading to another gate, and runs after them, trying to move far away from the huge snake that had a dark and angry look on its face (hangry).

"You won't get away!" he shouts.

As the okama runs after those two, Mr. 1 and his partner go after the final pair that's going through the closest gate into the city. When Mr. 1 and Ms. Doublefinger make it into the city, the duck riders stop their chase, and get off the animals. The pair remove their hoods to reveal Zoro and Nami smirking at them.

"Sorry, try again" the duo' eyes widened at the wrong guess, before they get ready to fight them.

Ж

Meanwhile, towards the south gate, Ms. Merry Christmas and Mr. 4 manage to corner two of the other riders. Ms. Merry Christmas smirks at the cloaked pair, who are getting off their rides.

"Glad you see you know when to give up Princess!"

The hidden figures smirk at their pursuers, as they remove their hoods to reveal Sanji and Chopper, in his heavy point form, under it.

"Sorry, try again"

"WHAT?!" Ms. Merry Christmas shouts in utter shock while Mr. 4 slowly follows her reaction.

A hissing makes them turn around as the only person on the snake cornered them from behind, sandwiching them between the three as the cloaked person also removes their hood to reveal a dark haired woman with bright blue eyes and tattoos on her tan skin.

"'Elloooo" the woman said with a smirk "Sable appears to be hungry. Are any of you two willing to volunteer for help?" she said, making them shiver.

Ms. Merry Christmas quickly recomposes herself, as she starts activating her devil fruit powers by transforming into a mole person.

"I hope you're ready for a fight because you're dead!"

Ж

As the battle between the others, and the Baroque Works agents commence, Mr. 2 manages to corner his pair of riders. The okama catches his breath, as he gives them a cheeky smile.

"I finally caught up to you princess!"

The pair of cloaked figures look at each other for a second, then they remove their hoods to reveal Usopp and Eyelashes' faces! Usopp snickers at the okama's surprised expression, as he gets his slingshot ready.

"Sorry, but wrong guess!"

Mr. 2 furrows his eyebrows at the sniper's attitude.

"I'M STUCK WITH YOU CLOWNS?!"

Usopp and Eyelashes lose their confidence, as they hug each other in fear.

"WE'RE SORRY!"

"SORRY WON'T CUT IT! TASTE MY OKAMA KENPO!" Mr. 2 jumps into the air and proceeds to kick their asses without hesitation.

Ж

At the outside of the West Gate, that's now clear of the Baroque Works agents, Vivi and Carue look from their hiding place, behind a boulder, to see that it's safe for them to come out. Vivi sighs in relief from her seat on Carue's back, as she and Carue stare at the city.

"I can't believe that worked. Come on Carue. We have to go find the rebels" Vivi snaps the reins for Carue to begin riding towards the gate that the rebels will be riding to.

"HEY REBELS STOP!" some of the rebels hear the shout, and look towards the girl, when Vivi started shouting "LEADER, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Kohza, who's riding in the centre of his troop, widens his eyes when he hears his childhood friend's voice. When he looks ahead, he sees a figure for a second before a cannon fires in their direction, and hits the space in between them, to create a smokescreen that blocks their view of each other!

"Did you see some people ahead?" Kohza turns to one of the rebels, as he keeps riding.

"Yea, but I think I hallucinated, because I saw a girl in a giant duck!"

"What?!" Kohza looks at him in confusion then looks around, but he can see nothing but smoke.

Another rebel shouts to them, as he keeps riding.

"Forget it, it's probably a mirage! We need to keep going!"

"On no!" Vivi tries to see the rebels, but the smoke is completely blocking their view. Vivi widens her eyes when she sees some of the rebels in view, and starts shouting again "LEADER, WHERE ARE YOU?! IT'S ME VIVI!"

She keeps shouting in hopes of being heard. Kohza manages looks through the holes in the smokescreen, and sees a blue haired girl up ahead.

"Vivi?!"

He starts riding in the princess' direction, when another cannon blows up right in front of him, and knocks him backwards off his horse! The leader lands on his back, while his horse rides away. He quickly stands up, and jumps to the side, to dodge one of the riders from trampling him.

"Boss!" one of Kohza's subordinates rides up towards him, and grabs his arm without stopping to pull his leader on the horse.

Kohza takes the momentum, and swings a leg over the horse, so that he's sitting behind his subordinate.

"Thanks, I owe you one!"

"Don't worry about it"

The pale man that saves him says as he snaps the reins, with a smirk on his face. Once he snapped the reins, the long sleeves of his shirt rides up to reveal a tattoo on his forearm of a skull, two swords crossing the skull, and the word 'Baroque' written above the skull.

The undercover Baroque Works agent keeps his head down, as he rides towards the gate at an angle that will cause his fellow riders to block Kohza's view of the princess.

"Those royal bastards are already shooting at us! We can't hesitate now!"

Kohza looks around to try to find the princess, but the new smoke, along with the way his saviour is bringing him to the gate, is keeping him from seeing her. Playing it off to his imagination, the rebel leader clenches his teeth as he looks ahead.

"You're right, let's ride ahead and take down Alabasta!" he orders.

The surrounding men yell in unison at the order and ride on to the gate.

"KOHZA, PLEASE LISTEN TO...AH!" Vivi was still calling out to Kohza.

She yells in surprise, when a horse knocks her off her feet, but before she and Carue can react. The duck manages to dodge the strike and the men's eyes widened when they see someone through the smoke, but they all play it off as a mirage, and ride off to keep up with their leader.

"This isn't good, the battle started!" Vivi pants from exhaustion.

"HEY GUYS!" Carue stops as Vivi looks to see Usopp riding towards them on a horse.

"Usopp?!" Vivi looks at him in shock as he catches up to the pair. The sniper gets off the horse, and approaches them with a big smile.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you!"

"Usopp?" Vivi questions at the circumstances the sniper had found them.

"Unfortunately, the camel didn't make it. I was only able to defeat my agent after he killed him off. Anyway, there's no time for that! Let me on your camel! We need to go before the battle gets worse!"

Vivi's eyes widened slightly at what Usopp called Eyelashes because during the whole journey he normally called Eyelashes a 'pervy camel'. She narrows her blue eyes at the man, below her as she gets ready to draw her weapons.

"Usopp, prove yourself" she states.

"You're doubting me?" the sniper blinks at the command before he smiles at the girl. He rolls his left sleeve up, and only shows them the bandage "See, I have my proof right here"

Vivi looks at him in shock, for he failed the test, that they set up to prove themselves. Carue turns tail and makes his way to the city as fast as they could to get away from the Baroque agent. The impostor touches his face with his left hand to change his face back into Mr. 2, while he's still wearing Usopp's jacket and goggles.

"I don't know how you figured out that it was me, but you won't get away!"

He quickly strips off the jacket to reveal his ballerina outfit, but he keeps on the goggles that he stole from Usopp, as he runs after the girls. Vivi looks towards the raging battle that's going on, but she can't tell who anyone is in the fight as she looks for Khoza. She screams in fright when a bullet shoots next to her head.

She looks around to see a few rebels, with identical Baroque Works tattoos on their arms, hiding in alleyways, and aiming their guns at them.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY!" Vivi freezes at Mr. 2's voice, then looks over the cliff side in shock, to see the okama managing to run up the cliff wall, next to the stairs, to go after them.

"HOW'S THE HELL'S HE DOING THAT?!" Vivi shouts in surprise at the man's actions.

"OH NO YOU DON'T! I'VE HAD ENOUGH JOKING AROUND!" Mr. 2 makes it up on the cliff, and sees his targets flying away.

Vivi snaps Carue's reins and quickly rides off, but instead of the direction of the battle, she's heading to the direction of the palace. She knows that she can't find Kohza in this mess, so she needs to go to the palace to try another plan to stop the madness. She looks ahead with no hesitation, as she stares at the large palace.

"LET'S GO CARUE!"

The large duck quacks with pride, as he runs through the city as fast as his legs can take him. Mr. 2's eyes widened when he saw Vivi riding away and runs faster.

"You're not getting a...! WAH!" the man gets interrupted when he suddenly gets kicked to the side by Sanji, and sent flying through a building.

"I finally found you, you bastard!" Sanji glares at the hole in the wall, that the okama went through.

"Yer little friends were easy to take care of'..." Anamaria joined them with a smirk, making the man's eyes boggle out of their sockets as he sees the large bumps on the snake's (who was behind the woman) stomach making Anamaria smirk darkly at him "...And yer next".

Ж Earlier before

"Are they supposed ta be this weak?" Ana gasped as she tried to intake more air while Sanji took out the last of the pair with a kick.

"Your just strong Ana-chwan!" the man exclaimed as he smiled at her with full on admiration in his eyes.

Anamaria's hand nearly jumped up to her chest as she felt something jump inside there.

"Sable!" she called for the snake who had been gorging herself on a nearby horse (I'm sorry horsy).

"No! No pleaseeee" the mole 'person' cried out with the last remaining strength they had as the snake lazily approached them "Don't let it eat us"

"It? Sable will never eat something like ya. What if she got sick from you two?" Ana said in horror, making an imaginary arrow hit them before they fainted "Done. Could we go look fer Viv now?"

"Of course Ana-chwan" the cook obediently said.

Ж

"Sanji, you can take care of 'im if ya want" Ana said.

"You're so kind! I'll be glad to...!" Sanji stops his rant when he finds that she's alone then searches for the princess "Where's Vivi?!"

"She's up ahead with the duck" Ana said as she squinted her eyes to see "I'll go ahead to make sure she makes it 'here"

"Alright, be careful!" Sanji waves her off with a goofy grin on his face.

"Thank ya darlin'" Anamaria responded with a wink from one eye, making the man swoon some more.

Mr. 2 groans from his aching head as he gets up, and walks out of the hole in the wall.

"What the hell was that?!"

"You stole my friend's goggles! Give them back!" Sanji loses his smile, as he remembers his enemy, then charges at him.

The chef throws a roundhouse kick at the okama's head, but he quickly blocks with a roundhouse kick of his own. Mr. 2 sees the new face, that he never saw when he was on the Merry, and narrows his eyes at him.

"And who the hell are you now? Wait, you must be the Mr. Prince that Crocodile told me about!"

Sanji smirks at the name, as he lowers his leg, and gets ready for another kick.

"No, my name's Sanji. I'm a first rate pirate cook"

Mr. 2 narrow his eyes at the introduction, before he gets back into a stance.

"In that case, let's see if you can beat a first rate okama!"

Sanji and Mr. 2 share no more words as they battle it out without holding back.

Ж

Anamaria runs as fast as she can before her attention is brought to the centre of the city, where the sounds of steel clashing, and gunshots fill the air. She holds back a smile at the familiar smell of blood, gunpowder, and steel that's growing stronger as she gets closer to the noises of battle. Without a plan in mind, Ana raced to there.

Her head snaps back as a few bullets make their way to her, wincing when one very slightly scrapes her side. Ana sees the source, to be the undercover agents posing as rebels in an alleyway, with guns in hand, and glowers at them. The fake rebels flinches as a huge snake slithered up to the woman's side.

"Why did we come 'ere?" Ana groaned as she caught the others' attention.

Ж

She keeps running despite Sable struggling to follow her at her usual speed because of her bloated stomach. The men that were frozen from watching the tattooed woman and snake run around, from both the rebel and soldier side, then they look at each other in confusion.

"You saw that too right?"

"Yup..."

The men stare back at the girl's path for another moment, before they come back to their senses, and return to the fight.

Ж

Meanwhile, Anamaria keeps running through the crowd until she spots a slightly muscular man, with dark blonde hair, fighting the hardest to advance. The most noticeable part of the bronze skinned man was the scar just above his left eye, that's partly hidden by his purple sunglasses.

The man she recognises as Kohza takes cover at the remains of a broken building, to catch his breath, while his subordinates cover for him.

Ж

One of the rebels blocks a soldier's sword strike with his own sword, and doesn't hesitate to knock him out with a kick to the head, before he turns to his leader.

"Leader, are you alright?"

"I'll be fine. Listen, I need to steal a horse. If we can get through the center of town, we can make it to the North entrance of the palace" Kohza nods as he regains his breath.

"What?! What are you going to do?!"

"I'm going to make Cobra surrender!" the leader of the 'fake rebels' shouts out.

"Don't be stupid! The army will be waiting at the North entrance! Look, we should stand our ground until the supporting towns show up. There's no need to run ahead without backup!"

"It'll be too late then!" Kohza clenches his teeth in frustration, at the option he's given.

"Ya boys need help?" the men stop their bickering at the voice behind them making them turn around to see a pretty black haired woman with tattoos and a dark sable coloured snake towering over them while yawning, making one of the men pale and back away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 84 13
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF PASSION OF THE PIRATE, MY FIRST STORY. Drifting in the ocean for who knows how long, you are saved by a group of pirates...
3.9K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...
44.6K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...
174 10 4
Few know about Foreston D. Lillian's past. Most people know her as the Straw Hat Pirates' Huntress. The crew knows she is Luffy's younger sister. Luf...