Destiny Of the Butterfly Neck...

By NurainiSalleh

Get ready for a juicy side story, a spinoff of the Aurora series! Meet Risa Yamamoto, the ultimate right-hand... More

Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15 (Edited)
Chapter 16 (Edited)
Chapter 17 (Edited)
Chapter 18 (Edited)
Chapter 19 (Edited)
Chapter 20 (Edited)
Chapter 21 (Edited)
Chapter 22 (Edited)
Chapter 23 (Edited)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 29

39 2 0
By NurainiSalleh

Risa's POV

"Someone leaked photos of our wedding Ceremony!" i told Brandon, i was kinda starting to panic and also worried because sometimes leaked photos don't get the story right and straight to the point.

I started looking at the article that Aiko gave me through the link at Whatsapp. I then saw what they wrote about me and Brandon, and i was livid and angry at what they wrote about me and Brandon. The thing i was worried about, is now written in an article right in the link.

It says that Risa Yamamoto was seeing her new husband before and during her marriage with her ex-husband Jordon. They even got so far and wrong to say that i was pregnant with Brandon's baby and during when i was pregnant with Jordan's baby while we were married. This was terrible and wrong! This is all lies that the article wrote!

"How did they get photos from our wedding?!" Brandon asked me. "And what did they say in the article?"

"Well, i think someone must have seen us there and started taking photos, maybe some paparazi, but i am not sure about that, and i don't think you are going to like to read this, it's not good for both of us, but you have the right to know Brandon." I said and gave my phone to Brandon.

He took my phone that i gave to him and read through the article and started getting furious over it. "They said that you were having an affair with me during your previous marriage to your ex-husband and the baby that you were carrying was mine? This is ridicuous!"

" I know right?! The tabloids gets things wrong and now they are making things up. I didn't cheat on Jordon at all and now they are making up this facade where you and i were having affair behind his back! Those are all lies and totally untrue!" I sighed, trying to calm myself down. "I need to call Jordon's wife and him too just in case they heard and saw about this article!"

"You are in contact with him?" Brandon asked me curiously.

"Yes, actually, i am now closer to his wife  because she used to work with us with our clothes, she is an actress too and is really into fashion, she helped us alot and when Jordon and i finalise our divorce, Jordon did actually told me that he did like her and she like him back but she didn't want to make a move by asking for them to know each other because she doesn't want to be the reason for our divorce. She wasn't, she is a really nice and sweet girl. The paparazzi did the same thing with her when Jordon wanted to marry her, their engagement was private eventhough, it has been a year since i was divorce, both Jordon and her were respectful to me and the Paparazzi make it into an affair too! Saying that she is the reason for our divorce, She wasn't! She literally wanted to cry but i comforted her and went on an interview saying that and explaining to them what happen."

"Woah....."

"Yeah, i know the explanation i gave just now is long, but i wanted to explain to you everything about this, that this situation of an affair or should i say this fake affair has happened to me and Jordon and i am going to go on an interview and get my manager to help me fix this. I want them to rectify this fake news." I then paused and realised something. "Oh no, i just realised that if this is like breaking news from the paparazzi, maybe your mom and dad might know about this."

"Oh, i didn't thought about that, it's okay Risa, we will tell them what happen and explain everything about this fake news." Brandon told me and was trying to comfort me.

We then heard Brandon's phone ringing and he took out his phone and the caller ID says 'Mom' and i was already feeling a little nervous of why she was calling Brandon.

Brandon looked at me and still trying to comfort me, then i heard my phone ringing again and i looked at the caller ID and it was my mom who is calling me. I looked at Brandon and asked him if we both could put it on loud speaker so if what they both wanted to talk about is the same thing which is the fake news online about Brandon and I, we can both clear things up.

"Brandon picked up his call and put on loud speaker. "Hi mom, just want to inform and tell you that you are on loud speaker now" Brandon said to his mom.

"Oh, okay, is Risa there with you?" Brandon's mom asked him.

"Yeah, she is, hold on for a while mom, Risa's mom is calling and she is going to put her on loud speaker too."

"Oh, that's good, i think she should hear this as well."

I picked up my call from my mom and put it on speaker too. "Hi mama, just to let you know that i put you on speaker and Brandon is here and he put his mom on speaker too as she was calling him as well."

"Oh, Hi Maya!"

"Hi Sara, how are you?" she asked

"Oh, i am doing fine, the family is fine. How are you?" My mom asked Brandon's mom.

"Oh, we are fine too! Thanks for asking."

"This is so cute, both of you are having a cute conversation while calling from your children's phone while on speaker together." i commented.

"Yeah, it is cute!" Said Brandon's mom.

"I agree." Mom says.

"Okay, mom and my beautiful mother-in-law, mama"

"Aww, Brandon, i love you my son-in-law!"

"Thanks, love you too." Brandon said and then paused for a while and then took a deep breath and started talking again. "I think i know why you both are calling us."

"You do?" Brandon's mom asked.

"Yeah, it's about what they said online? the tabloids? about what they said about me and Risa having an affair while she was married?"

"Yup, that is why i was calling" My mom said.

"What?! That is not why i was calling you Brandon! What affair?!"

"Wait, mom, you are not calling about the tabloid news?" Brandon asked, shocked and so was i, that wasn't why she was calling Brandon about.

"No, that is not why i called, i was going to talk about your sister's wedding and Kevin wanted to ask you to be his groomsmen, he came here to the house to see us. What affair?!" Brandon's mom asked and i explained everything about from when the tabloids said the same thing about my ex-husband and me and now about Brandon and I.

"Oh, that is horrible! why would they say such lies. wait, what am i talking about, it's online news, there are alot lies and untrue stuff about celebs and my daughter-in-law is an actress after all, it was bound to happen where they are going to say and spread lies about you and Brandon, Risa. Hopefully, you both are okay."

"Yeah, we are." Both Brandon and i said at the same time.

"Yeah, that is why i called too, Risa, i was worried about you, when the paparazzi did the same thing to you and Jordon, you were really upset about it." my mom asked and explained to us.

We then talked it all out and what we would say to our family and friends if they see the news, we don't want them to believe what the tabloids says.

After we talked to both mama and Brandon's mom about the situation and what to tell our family and friends, all of us thought it was kinda late and we all agree that it was time to cancel the call.

"Well, that was quite eventful" i said to Brandon and he nodded and agreed with me.

"Yeah, it was." Said Brandon. I looked at Brandon and he started looking at me adoringly again.

"Brandon? why are you looking at me like that." I asked as i started grinning at him.

"Well, we have been married for a while now, do you think, it maybe okay for us to be more intimate that we are now?" Brandon asked me.

"What? are you serious? but are you okay with that? but your trauma, and your depression, i don't want to pressure you about this, you are going through things, i love you Brandon, your mental health is important and your well-being is important as well." I explained to Brandon and he just looked and smiled at me.

"And that is why i went back to therapy to work on my mental health and well-being." He paused for a while and looked away on the floor and then looked back up at me, smilling nervously at me. "Risa, one day, i will tell you what happened to my past, what happened when i was 18 years old, but now, i just need to go to therapy for my mental health."

"I understand Brandon, but just so you know, i will  always be here to support you when you need it." I said to him and then he looked at me and gave me a smirked.

"Well, i do need my wife support now." he said looking at me.

"Oh really, and what can i support you on?" I asked him and he went closer to me and gave me a hug.

"Risa, you know what i mean, i want to be intimate with you, i love you Risa." he said.

"I know what you meant, and yes i would love to and i love you too  Brandon." I said to him.

That was the start of our beautiful understanding and progress of our marriage, we continued our lives as per normal and we started to re-learn about each other and even learn more new interesting things about each other. For example, I told Brandon i have been proposed to alot of times and went to marriage meetings that my family would set up. He was shocked to learn that i was kinda had marriage meetings with sons of CEOs and even other gang members.

I was shocked to learn that Brandon have been interested in acting since high school too, he wanted to try and audition before but was kinda nervous and didn't go for the audition at all. I called Aiko and told her that Brandon wanted to Audition for the new male lead role and she was shocked as well, i think we all were shocked.

Aiko got him an auditioned for the male lead role which is also my love interest, she did informed that there are some people that are auditioning the male lead role. Brandon has been practicing his lines for the role for a few months now, he went for the audition and was waiting for their call. He was kinda nervous wondering if he gets the male lead role or not. Eventually he got a call from Aiko for a call back which he have to re-audition again for the role.

He went for it again and he got it! I am so happy for him! We would be working together but that would also mean that Brandon has to quit his job in the office. He hand in his resignation a few months after his audition, he told me that his boss and collleagues said they are going to miss him, he had good work ethic. Now what he has to do is to tell his parents that he quit his job and started pursuing acting instead.

We are going to tell his parents about his career change another few weeks after his resignation as he needed to settle a contract with the producers and other things as well. When Brandon met his parents again, he heard from his dad and brother that Allie had given birth to twins, 1 boy and 1 girl. He was happy for her.

We were going to his parents house for dinner as Brandon's mom invited us. It was a dinner for the whole family and also to invite Renee's fiance to dinner to welcome him to the family. While we were walking to the house, my stomach suddenly felt a little queazy. I felt like vomitting.

"Risa, are you okay?" Brandon asked me and i shooked my head no.

"No, i am not, i have been feeling like i want to vomit for a week now. I think i am having a stomach flu or something, but i don't want to be rude and decline your mom's invitation."

"It's okay, mom willl understand."

"No, i want to go, maybe it's just for a while, i feel like vomiting but my appetite have been increaisng for some reason. I will be fine Brandon, don't worry too much about it, okay?" I said and Brandon just nodded and just agree with me but still have a worried expression on his face.

I already felt like vomiting again, what is going on?! maybe i should go and visit Aiko for a consultation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 2K 33
Love? Love is like quicksand. One minute you're walking then out of nowhere you're stuck in a pit of sand, no way to get out... all you know is that...
235K 11.2K 24
── 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬: 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 fearful yet fascinated, awed yet attracted--- the powe...
585 56 12
Akira Kiriya: I'm just a college student with a typical look. I'm not really popular within our campus although I became an honored student last seme...
195 24 15
Akira and Rose, they're finally together! But a new girl is coming, she's hot and threatening their relationship! Does he love her only as a program...