Say You Will Be Mine

By DiyaSaha7

Everyone has light as well darkness in their life . The life 26 year old multi billionaire... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
PREFACE
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter- 22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37

Chapter-18

104 2 0
By DiyaSaha7

NATHAN'S POV

A few weeks has passed since we brought Hope to the office. Rose has officially gone to her maternity leave and Ella has fully taken over as my full time assistant and she is doing a great job. Even though Rose is on maternity leave she comes to my office regularly on lunch beak. According to her she can't miss nanna's food or her cutie as she likes to call Ella. During this time period me and Ella have gone to a few more dates as well. Right now I am going through some documents in my office.

There was a knock on my door making me look up and say come in to whomever was on the other side. I smiled when I saw the little head of my sweetheart poking in like a puppy before smiling at me.

'' Come in sweetheart what do you need '' I asked with a smile as she came closer to me with a bunch of files in her hands.

'' Well I had some files that you need to sign and a meeting in half an hour '' she said coming towards me. Once she was standing in front of me I pulled her by her hand making her sit on lap and as usual her reaction was to squeal.

'' Alright show me the files I need to sign '' I said once she was settled down comfortably and taking the files from her. She was so small I can easily work around her that's how tiny she is. She fit perfectly besides me like a piece of missing puzzle.

'' These files need your signs and these here need to be looked through they are the renewed contracts '' she said separating the files on me table making me nod.

I pulled her closer to me and started on the files while she laid her head on my shoulder and watched me work. I kissed her forehead and continued looking through the files. After a bit I felt her relax on to me making me look down only to fin her asleep like a baby. I chuckled lightly so that she doesn't wake up. I stood up carefully with her in my hands making snuggle into me. I opened the secret bedroom I have here for when I have to spend time the night here though I have not done that since Ella came into my life.

I placed her down on the on the bed making her move around so I quickly placed a pillow in her arms so that she doesn't wake up. She quickly cuddled into the pillow making me jealous that it is not me. I can't believe that I am jealous of a pillow I thought shaking my head. I removed her shoes and covered her with a blanket, so that she doesn't get cold before going out. I wrote a note to let her know that I am going to the meeting and she doesn't have to come. I looked at her one last time then checked the time to see I should get going.

Today I have a meeting with a new company that has been bugging me for a collaboration. I finally decided to here them out even though I am not going to form any type of partnership with them. I have done my research on them and they do not have a good reputation. I am just meeting them so that they would stop bugging me.

I entered the meeting room to find Mr. Channing already there and a girl was also sitting besides him. I am not one to judge someone based on their looks but it looked like she dressed to go to a club rather that a official meeting. The moment I entered they stood up, Mr. Channing stood their looking confident while the girl kept pulling down her top down. I nodded at them and walked towards my seat.

'' Nice to meet you Mr. Pierce this is my daughter Ashley she will be joining us today '' He said forwarding his hand towards me which I shook as a courtesy before taking my seat as they did too.

Whole time he kept about rumbling about his business ideas which was completely waste of time. I just kept nodding bored out of my mind all while thinking about the beauty sleeping in my cabin. The most irritating part of the meeting aside from his rumbling was his daughter. She kept pushing her boobs and pulling her top down and did nothing for the whole meeting. I think he brought her here hoping I will be distracted enough by her to say yes to his stupid deal.

'' Alright stop I am done listening, I am not interested in your deal please excuse me '' I said standing up not really caring if I was being rude.

'' Mr. Pierce you are missing out on a great opportunity'' he said making me roll my eyes.

'' Yes you are missing out on a great opportunity '' Ashley purred coming closer to me making me scrunch up my face and step away from her.

'' What hell do you think you are doing getting so close to me '' I snapped at her making her jump back but it didn't seemed to affect her much since she came right back at me with her greedy paws.

'' I am sure we can work out some arrangement '' she said moving her fingers up and down my arm making me shudder in disgust.

'' Get out right now before I through the both of you out and I better not see you around my building'' I yelled before getting out slamming the door behind me still fuming.

All my anger melted away once I entered my office to see the cutest view ever. Ella came waddling out of the bedroom with the blanket still in her little hands dragging behind her. It was like watching a toddler after they wake up from their nap. I chuckled lightly before going towards her before she trips over something even though it was inevitable. She literally trips over nothing even when she is wide awake.

'' Sweetheart be careful you might get hurt '' I said cupping her cheeks smiling softly.

'' But I am sleepy and I have to work '' she said pouting her lips cutely with her eyes still closed. I smiled and guided her towards the couch so that she can sit well I made her sit on my lap.

'' Well you don't have to worry about that for a while since its already lunch time and I don't have any meeting next '' I said making her snuggle into me like a baby. I just smiled and pulled her closer to me bouncing my legs.

'' How was the meeting '' she asked me looking up at me.

'' It was a waste of time, the guy was so annoying and I don't think he even knew what he was talking about. His daughter was also insufferable and touchy I just snapped and came here '' I said and just thinking about them made me angry again, so I just nuzzled her neck to calm myself.

'' You were not rude to them were you '' she asked looking at me with narrowed eyes, once she moved my head away from her neck.

'' Yeh yeah I was, as much as they deserved '' I said rolling my eyes.

'' You should always respect others '' she said looking at me with serious face making me laugh because she looked more like a puppy trying to be angry so it was more funny rather than serious.

'' Alright now give me some cuddle'' I said pulling her closer to me making her giggle.

'' Don't you want to have food I am hungry '' she asked pouting.

'' Is my baby hungry? '' I asked rubbing her tummy making her giggle and nod her little head.

I placed her besides me and took out me phone to order food for us. I wanted nanna to rest today so the take out. Though Ella offered to prepare food for us I just told her not to. Once I was done with ordering I informed the my bodyguard Max to bring it upstairs. Yes I need a bodyguard to keep the crazy away.I went back to Ella who was looking through some document that were in the table. I picked her up making her squeal and placed her back on my lap.

'' NATHAN '' she exclaimed hitting me in the chest which didn't do much damage. It was more like a gentle pat.

'' Oh hush you like being caried by me '' I said rubbing my nose against hers making her giggle.

'' Hush soon I will become a tomato '' she said hiding her face using her little hands. I just loved how cute she is.

'' That is not going to happen now I ordered what you usually like and it will be here in a while '' I said moving a piece of her hair from her face.

'' Alright '' she said going back to reading the documents that she was going through before.

We sat their in silence for a while together her reading and me playing with her hair. Soon there was a knock on the door which means our food was here. Ella got up from my lap making me pout but let it go since my baby is hungry. I opened the door to find Max standing with our food so I opened the door further so that he place it inside.

'' Hi Max how are you doing today'' Ella asked sweetly when she saw Max.

'' I am doing great ma'am how are you '' he asked politely.

'' I am doing great as well and I told you to call me Ella not ma'am '' she said pouting sweetly making him chuckle.

'' Alright miss Ella '' he said standing up after he was done placing all the food containers in the table.

'' Only Ella, no miss '' she stomped her feet like a toddler.

'' Alright only Ella '' he said chuckling when she started clapping her hands happily making me smile.

'' Alright Ella lets eat before the food gets cold Max had to work hard to get them here '' I said directing her towards the table.

'' You are right oh and thanks Max, do you want to join us '' she asked making me glare at him.

'' No-no-no you guys enjoy '' he said hurriedly once he noticed my glare before basically running out of the office. Ella looked at the door confused before turning towards me so I just smiled making her shrug before going back to her food.

Once we had our lunch we got back to work. Since Rose went on her leave Ella mostly works from my office and goes back to hers only if needed. Which works for me since I can have her in front of me all the time. Watching her expressions is the most entertaining. The way her face scrunches up when she concentrates while reading something, or when she pouts her lips if she is confused, there are other things as well but its too long a list to cover.

Anyways I started tying to concentrate on my work emphasis on ''trying'' I thought rolling eyes at myself. Suddenly I felt eyes on myself making me look up only to find Ella looking at me with a grin. I raised my eyebrow at her to ask her what she wants.

'' I was wondering if we can go for an outing tomorrow with Hope since its weekend '' she said fluttering her eyelashes at me to look cute.

'' Of course we can sweetheart what do you have in mind '' I said smiling at her antics which was not needed since I would agree to anything she says without any question asked.

'' Really I was thinking we could go to the park for a while and then to the amusement fair that Rose mentioned the other day and we can even invite Ryder, Vic, Gabe and maybe Rose though she needs rest right now. Oh It will be so much fun'' she started saying all excited making me smile. Since she came to my life it seems like I have not been able to stop smiling.

'' As you wish and I also don't think Rose will be able to come with how close she is to her due date, but you can still ask '' I said looking her in the eye making her squeal in excitement.

'' We will have so much fun Nathan we will play all the games there. Will you win soft toys for me and Hope like they do in movies and books '' she asked me with so much adorableness I could never say no to her.

'' Of course baby anything you want '' I said smiling at her

'' YAY '' she exclaimed and started clapping her hands like an over excited toddler high on sugar.

'' Alright finish your work so that we can go to home early I already miss Hope '' I said making her nod her little head vigorously. I was afraid her head might fall off her neck.

********************************************************************************

Hi everyone hope you all are doing well. Its been a long time and I am sorry for that but no worries I am back besides my beloved wi-fi box. Now I can start writing again and that means updates. The updates will be a bit slow since I like keeping chapters in stook sorry about that its a habit of mine. Anyway enjoy.

Please, vote, share and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.5K 28
Evangeline Heart is a twenty year old homeless girl who was been forced out of her orphanage at the age of sixteen. She is a sweet, caring, innocent...
13.3K 103 5
This story will not be continued. Refer to the chapter called "Author Note". A young twenty five year old Klaire Higgins decided to travel to Europe...
308K 6.7K 39
Previously known as : just me and my baby Dr. Anastasia Smith has a complete life. She has everything a girl can imagine. A handsome, rich, and lovi...
2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...