A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

1.08

2.9K 101 4
By Maria555556

"OI!" Kuromarimo turned and his head was thrown back as Anamaria socked him right on his nose, receiving shocked and a bit scared looks from Chess and Wapol as there was a loud crunching noise, indicating that the man's nose had broken. She kept the man at bay while Sanji was still trying to get the strange hairballs off his body.

"Dammit, why won't it come off?! Don't just stand there and watch reindeer! Help me out!" Sanji kept trying to shake it off, but without any luck.

"Right!" Chopper's eyes widened at the command before he runs up to the blond "Ahh! It's stuck on me now! I don't want it, take it back!" he tries to get it off him, but it gets stuck on his furry arm, which makes him to flail his arms around.

"No way! It's just a ball, why don't you take it?!" he sticks it on Sanji's arm causing him to flail his arm to stick it back on him.

"If it's not a big deal then you just keep it!"

"What are they doing?" Dr. Kureha sweat drops at the childish argument she's watching.

"Your teamwork is pretty pathetic. Want to know a secret? That little ball can easily catch fire!" Chess chuckles at that as he gets his flaming arrow ready to fire.

Chopper and Sanji's eyes widened even further as they stop arguing and stare at the arrow. Chopper sticks the ball back on Sanji before running away.

"Bait Plan!"

"You're going to use me as bait?!" Sanji looks at him in shock as he tries to get the ball off.

He looks to see that the arrow was fired at him causing him to jump to the side to dodge. Chess gets another arrow ready for Sanji who's brushing his arm on the snow to get the hairball off when Chopper starts running up to him from the side and gets ready to backhand him.

"Get out of here!" Chess was shocked as she was about to get hit when Wapol appears out of nowhere in front of Chess with his mouth wide open "Out of the way Chess!"

He goes to take a bite into Chopper when Anamaria tackled the reindeer out of the way before the man has the audacity to try and chomp on the deer.

"You ruined my meals for the last time! You're both dead!" Wapol tries to take a bite into her again but she quickly dodges along with Chopper.

Sanji grits his teeth at the sight of Wapol trying to eat them, as he goes to join the fray, when Luffy runs outside in Nami's beige and red striped jacket.

"Man, this is warm" Luffy says as he ran all the way over to them.

"Luffy, grab my leg!" the chef looks back at Luffy and lifts his right leg up. Luffy looks at him in confusion but still stretches his arms back.

"Your leg?! Ok!" he stretched his arm forward to grab onto the other male's leg "Like this right?"

"Yea, just like that!" Sanji moved his leg and kicked it at Wapol's direction as hard as he can "Rubber Shot Air Force!"

Luffy lets go of the leg to slingshot himself towards Wapol, who stopped himself from trying to eat the two people in front of him, to see the flying rubber man who's spinning to increase his power.

Ana and Chopper leap out of the wat as Luffy flew straight at Wapol's stomach. Wapol was sent flying straight back while Luffy falls off of him to see that the king flew straight back into his hippo, that makes the poor animal take the rest of the force, and sent flying straight off the mountain.

"Who the hell are these guys?!" Kuromarimo landed on his back right next to Chess who's staring at the group in utter horror. Anamaria and Chopper ran back to Luffy and Sanji, the woman turning to the black haired pirate.

"That was amazing cap" she exclaimed.

"What about me Ana-chwan?" Sanji pouted.

"Ya did great to darlin'" Ana smiled at the blond man making him swoon again.

"Yea, thank you. You guys are really strong" Chopper nods as he agrees with her.

"Where did the hippo fly off to?" Luffy nods before looking out at the forest. Sanji shrugs before he gets a closer look at Luffy and sees that he's wearing Nami's jacket.

"Hey Luffy, isn't that Nami's jacket?!"

"Yea so?"

"Take it off! You'll ruin it!" Sanji tride to take the ginger's jacket from Luffy.

"'Ey darlin', it's fine" Ana rolled her eyes "What if I had been wearin' yer jacket?"

"Oh that would be wonderful Ana-chwan! Do you want mine? I can give it to you"

Chopper looks at the chef in confusion while Luffy laughs at the blonde's mood swings as the cook tried to take of his jacket while Anamaria was trying to force him to keep it on.

Ж

"Are you ok Lord Wapol?!" Kuromarimo gets up to see his unconscious king lying on the ground then goes up to him.

"We're so sorry, we underestimated them!" Chess looks down at his king apologetically.

"I'll kill them all..." Wapol groans as he starts waking up. The servants step back as Wapol furiously sits up "Men, let's show them the Chomp Chomp Factory!"

"He can still stand? He must be pretty strong" the StrawHat group stops their conversation to see Wapol getting up. Luffy blinks in surprise at the king's endurance.

"I'd say stubborn" Ana said, Sanji nodding as he agreed with her, finally having stopped trying to hand his jacket to Anamaria.

"Chess, tell me what my menu was this morning" Wapol growls at the pirates before he turns to Chess. The jester nods as he grabs a menu from his bag.

"Yes sire, you had one baked cannon, one fresh cannon, and cannon balls salad with gun powder. Also, you ate a restaurant in the village"

"Disgustin'" Ana mumbled to herself.

"What a weird breakfast" Luffy sweat drops at the menu.

"There's nothing weirder than that" Sanji slowly nods as he stares at Wapol who ignores the comments as he smirks at them.

"Take a good look at my power after I ate my breakfast" everyone's eyes, but his two servants', widened when they see his body starting to change "Those things that I ate this morning have already been digested and became a part of my body. Munch Munch Shock Wapol House!"

Once his transformation completed, they all gape at the king to see that most of his body has turned into a small house, with his face showing at the top of it, and both of his arms have turned into cannons.

"He turned into a house?!" Sanji's cigarette fell out of his mouth as he stared at him.

"I can't with this no more" Ana shook her head and tried to leave only to be restricted by Luffy who held her with them.

"That's so cool!" Luffy was the only one that's looking at him in awe.

"It's too soon to be surprised" Wapol snickers at their reactions. Everyone looks at him in confusion until he grabs his two servants and eats them.

"AAH!" Kuromarimo and Chess barely fought back as Wapol chewed them up and swallowed them. Ana, Chopper and Sanji were speechless at the display while Luffy was slack jawed.

"He's eating his crew!" the StrawHat captain exclaimed.

"Take a good look at what combined bodies can do?" smoke starts flaring out of Wapol's cannon arms as he glares at the group.

"Combined bodies?" Chopper looks at him in confusion.

"Hahaha, we're the strongest fighter in the kingdom!" the door on Wapol's body opened with a body coming out.

The group widens their eyes at Chess and Kuromarimo's combined voices as a body comes out to show Kuromarimo's and Chess' bodies have combined with Kuromarimo's head and arms on top of Chess'.

"Say hello to Chessmarimo!"

"Didn't the afro boy just sit on top of the jester?" Sanji sweat dropped at the view in front of them.

"Looks like that" Ana said while Luffy looks at the body with stars in his eyes.

"That's awesome!" the boy exclaimed.

"What part of that is awesome?!" Sanji turns to him in irritation. Dr. Kureha turns to them while she stays back.

"You'd better not underestimate them" she told the StrawHat group "If they were weak, then the villagers would have chased them out of here when they came back"

"At least you have that sense Dr. Kureha. After all, the first rule in my country is that whoever dares to defy the king must die. I am everything to this empire because this empire belongs to me, and so does this castle" Wapol nods at the explanation.

"That means I won't allow anyone to put up a stupid flag that belongs to that crazy doctor on the top of my palace! It only makes this place worthless!" Wapol suddenly raised his arms up and fire his cannons at the pirate flag.

None of them were fast enough to stop the cannon balls from hitting the flag. Chopper could only stare at the flying flag in horror while Luffy looks up at the flag for the first time.

"A pirate flag?" he saw Chopper staring at the flag with a dead look in his eyes, before he understands the situation and turned to Anamaria and Sanji "Ana, come help me get the flag"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO DOCTOR'S FLAG?!" she and Luffy start scaling the castle when Chopper starts yelling at Wapol. Wapol chuckles as the reindeer's distress.

"Didn't I already tell you why? It makes the castle worthless. Kill him men"

"Yes sir!" Chessmarimo nods as they crack their knuckles.

Chopper charges at Wapol, but Chessmarimo block his path, but he dodges by going into brain point to run under them. He changes back into heavy point to jump onto Wapol so that he's face to face with him.

"Doctor... Doctor even thought about saving your life! Doesn't that mean anything to you?!" Wapol braces himself for the punch Chopper was about to give him, but he stopped himself "I won't hurt you, so get out of this country!"

"Huh?" Wapol looks at him in confusion.

Ana lets her captain climb over her so he could more easily reach the fallen flag successfully.

"What are you saying Chopper?! He won't leave just because you gave him mercy!" Dr. Kureha glares at Chopper's merciful attitude.

"But..." Chopper turns to her with a distressed look on his face. Wapol smirked at the defenceless reindeer as he gets his cannon ready for Chopper but stops when he hears Luffy yelling.

"HEY BIG MOUTH!" everyone looks up see that Luffy had broken a sleeve off his jacket to tie the flag back onto the top of the castle. He stands the flag up with pride with Anamaria standing under him, before he glares down at Wapol and his men "YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF FRAUDS! YOU BECAME PIRATES WITHOUT PREPARING TO RISK YOUR LIVES! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE REAL MEANING OF THIS FLAG!"

"He fixed the flag?" Chopper looks up at the man who fixed Dr. Hiruluk's symbol in awe.

"What's so important about that stupid flag anyway? It's just a stupid decoration for pirates!" Wapol quirks an eyebrow at the statement.

"THAT'S WHY YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!" Luffy gripped onto the flagpole tightly to hold back some of his anger.

"What did you say?" Wapol's eyes glowered at the insult.

"THIS FLAG IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN JUST PLAY WITH!" Wapol begins to growl as he gets his cannons ready.

"You fool, why would a king play with that stupid flag anyway?! And who told you to put it up again?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO ME?! IF YOU INSIST ON PUTTING THE FLAG UP THERE THEN I'LL JUST DESTROY IT COMPLETELY!" he fires the cannons at the flag again before anyone can react.

"Damn, he used the cannon again!" Sanji's eyes stared at the cannon shot in surprise.

"Why the 'ell is this guy so stubborn" Anamaria growled.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Chopper looks up in shock to see that Luffy's not moving and shouts at him. Luffy ignores Chopper's order as he stays with the flag.

"What makes you think this flag can be destroyed?! It's a symbol of faith!" Ana ducks as the rubber man takes the blow from the cannon causing everyone to look up in shock as the smoke covers the top of the castle.

"LUFFY! ANA!" Sanji yells up to his captain and the dark haired woman when the smoke begins to clear to see that the captain still standing after taking the blow with the flag still in his hand and Ana right in front of him.

What was most shocking to everyone, even to Anamaria, was the stream of water that was connected to the small vial at her hip, expanding and creating a hardened sort of shield in front of the two of them.

"Ana!" Luffy shouted, once more distracted as he stared up at the older woman with bright eyes.

"Later cap" she responded, waiting until the water was back inside the vial.

"Right!" Chopper's eyes widened at the sight of Luffy gripping onto the flag "See? This flag will never be broken"

"Those two are insane!" Chessmarimo looks at the stubborn pirates in utter shock. Luffy makes sure that the flag can stand on its own before he looks down at them.

"I don't know whose pirate flag this is, but this is a promise for life! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO DESTROY THIS FLAG AND LAUGH ABOUT IT!"

Chessmarimo and Wapol step back in fear of Luffy's glare while Chopper continues to stare at the inspiring pirate captain.

"Pirates really are great" the deer thought as he stared at the two black haired pirates that had kept the flag safe.

"Hey, Chopper!" the humanoid reindeer snaps out of his trance to see Luffy smiling down at him "I'm going to beat them up really soon! What are you going to do?"

"Me?" Chopper looks at him in confusion.

"You idiots! If you really want to protect that stupid flag then I'll destroy you both!" Wapol grits his teeth before getting the cannons ready again. Sanji however, glares at the king as he gets ready to charge him.

"That's enough!" he starts running to Wapol before he collapses after a sharp pain goes up his spine.

"Careful there darlin'!" Anamaria shouted, hoping down with her captain and going over to the fallen man. Dr. Kureha looks at the fallen pirate in confusion.

"He dislocated his spine? Looks like he overdid it with that kick from earlier" she kicked Sanji's back as hard as she can to put his spine back into place while she ignores his screams of pain.

"AAH! DOCTOR STOP!" he fell unconscious from the pain while Wapol laughs at his suffering.

"Hahaha, serves you right blondie! I'll take care of you next!" Chessmarimo looks at Wapol in shock to see Chopper charging at him.

"Lord Wapol, look out!" he runs to try to help his king, but is faced by Ana who swung Fang, now out of its sheath, at him forcing him to dodge.

The man's face paled when some sort of liquid came from the blade falling in front of him and melting both the snow, and the ground beneath it, creating a hole. The short distraction was more than enough for Anamaria to pin the man on his chest with his arms being held painfully behind his back. Wapol looks at them in confusion only for Chopper to punch him in the gut.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Wapol coughed up some blood as he stumbles back but remains standing.

"That's right, let's beat them up Chopper!" Luffy started to smirk at the sight.

"You've finally shown your courage huh Chopper?" Dr. Kureha begins to smirk at the reindeer's newfound strength as she towers over the unconscious chef. Chopper goes into brain point while he continues ranting.

"You're the snow monster that the villagers talk about right? What a pathetic loser you are! You don't have a single friend in this place, so why do you bother to help this country?!" the man shouted.

"Shut up! Even though I don't have anyone I'll continue to fight as long as Doctor's flag is still...!" Chopper was interrupted by the usual happy voice.

"HEY, WHO SAID THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYONE?!" everyone looked up to see Luffy ready to slingshot him down to where they were by pulling on the nearby roof. He pulls his arms to slingshot himself down "HE HAS ME! I'M HIS FRIEND!"

He slingshots himself down at Chessmarimo and Wapol and send them flying from the blow.

"Are you ok?!" Chopper stares at the collapsed captain in shock.

"I'm fine, my body's rubber" Luffy nods with a toothy grin as he gets up.

"Oh right"

"Hey Chopper, do you think you can take care of that guy?" Luffy grins before pointing to Chessmarimo who was still struggling under Anamaria.

"He's just a weakling to me" Chopper nods as he glares at the servant. Luffy smirks at the answer as he cracks his knuckles and gets ready to face the king while motioning for Ana to let go of the man beneath her.

"It's a deal then" the StrawHat captain said with his large smile.

"Dr. Kureha, I'm gonna take this guy to the infirmary. Got any objections?" Anamaria said as she scooped Sanji up, one arm behind his back and the other under his legs.

"No problem at all. I'll follow in after they're done" Dr. Kureha nods as she steps away from the boy.

Anamaria nodded and went up back to the infirmary. While the captain and reindeer fight on against the tyrant king, Sanji slowly wakes up to see that he's in Ana's arms as she takes him to the infirmary.

"Ana-chwan?! What happened?"

"You passed out after Dr. Kureha kicked your back to put your spine back in place. Luffy and Chopper are outside taking care of Wapol and Chessmarimo darlin'" she smiled softly.

"Please put me down. I have to fight too. And I should not be making a lady carry me like this" Sanji's eyes widened at this before he struggles in her arms.

"You've done enough darlin. Besides, ya wouldn't want ta leave Nami and me all alone now would ya?" she said. Sanji freezes before he shakes his head.

"Of course not! Lead the way Ana-chwan!" the man said, no longer squirming as he gave up at getting down from Anamaria.

She nodded and then opened the door to the infirmary to see Nami out of bed with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. Nami jolts when the door opened, but she calms down when she sees it was Ana and Sanji at the door.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Sanji dislocated his spine from fightin' too much, so I'm bringing him in 'ere to rest" Anamaria explained, softly lowering the male on one of the beds "What are ya doing outta of bed anyway?"

"We're escaping, we can't stay here for three days. Vivi's worried enough about Alabasta as it is"

"Maybe we should wait 'til Luffy's done Nami-swan" Sanji said, taking the warm water bag that Ana helped him put against the small of his back. Nami shakes her head as she walks out of the room.

"No way, now's the perfect time while that crazy hag's distracted. Please help me, I feel completely fine now" Nami said.

"Of course, I'll do everything I can to assist you" Sanji eagerly nods.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY CASTLE?! WHY IS THERE SNOW EVERYWHERE?!" Ana, Nami and Sanji's eyes widened at Wapol's voice.

"Now what's this? Another friend of yours and StrawHat's?" Anamaria looked down at the man near the railings while keeping Nami as far out of sight as she could, backing away to another room.

"Who are you talking about? I don't know them" the ginger replied haughtily.

"Really?" the man said, taking a step further into the infirmary. Nami blinks in surprise at him believing before she nods.

"Yea, I'm just passing by. You two know each other right? I'll leave you two alone then..."

"YOU REALLY THINK I'D FALL FOR THAT CRAP?!" the man shouted at the navigator.

Sanji's eyes widened at the yelling as he tries to get out of the bed but he collapses from the pain in back.

"Shit, if he lays one finger on either of them I'll slice him and roast him!" he slowly crawls towards the door while the chase is going on in the hallways.

"You won't get away from me!" Wapol starts smirking at the girls as he starts gaining up on them.

"You willin' ta bet somethin' on it?!" Anamaria smirks as she pushes Nami up the stairs where the man tried to follow them, but he's too big to get through the small hole leading to the stairway.

Both girls stop to see that he's stuck in the floor and they sweat drop at the sight. Wapol groans in frustration as he struggles to free himself.

"Dammit, I'm stuck! I've been eating too much. Only one thing left to do"

The girls' eyes widened when they saw him pull his lower lip over his face and starts eating the rest of his body to get himself out of the hole.

"What in Davy Jones' name was all that 'bout?!" Ana said, still in shock at the disgusting display.

"That's a very good question. My bet's on a cannibal" Nami says as Wapol rearranges his body then reappears as a tall, skinny version of himself.

"You two can't get away from me now!" Wapol runs after the girls with him gaining on them by the second.

Just before Wapol can tackle Nami, Ana flips backwards and grabs the back of the man's head, slamming him against the floor besides Nami. The redhead looks at him in shock, then jumps back to see Wapol standing up furiously.

"I've had enough of you girl! You'll be the first to die!"

He throws Anamaria off and rushes at her while she was still getting in a stance. Before she can do anything though, Luffy runs in and stretches his leg to kick Wapol in the face to send him flying. Wapol flies into the wall letting the woman relax.

"Aaaaah, ma back!" she protested as her spine bent back and cracked all along its length while she stretched.

"How did he get so skinny?" Luffy looks at the skinny king in confusion as he brings his leg back.

"The disgusting man ate himself, skin and bones, before some'ow reappearing like that" Ana said.

"Eww, that's..." Luffy widens his eyes at the statement before he sticks his tongue out in disgust.

"What did you do to my jacket?!" Nami cuts her captain off by whacking him on the head.

"Umm..." Luffy freezes as he remembers that he tore one of the sleeves off.

"'E used it to save a flag" Anamaria said as she continued to turn her torso to crack more of her back.

"I don't care about that! That jacket costs me almost thirty thousand beli! It doesn't have any resale value now!" Nami turns to her angrily while she points to Luffy.

"I'm sorry Nami, but the guy blasted me with a cannon!" Luffy nervously steps back from his angry crewmate. Nami quietly sighs as she turns to him with a calm smile.

"It's fine Luffy, I knew that it wouldn't come back in good shape if I lent it to you" a mischievous gleam appears in her eyes as she starts smirking "You just owe me three times the original price now" Anamaria smiled at the woman's response. That was one of the main reasons that she liked the ginger woman so much.

"What?! So that was your plan?!" Luffy protested at her demand.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!" the three of them turn to Wapol who's pointing to the large doors behind him "Behind me is a weapon room that only I have the key for! There are more weapons in here than what you can imagine! If I eat those weapons, I'll become the ultimate human weapon!" the man begins to fumble through his pockets to realise he was missing something "WHAT THE HELL?! WHERE'S THE KEY?!" he frantically searches for the key but he couldn't find it anywhere on him.

Luffy and Wapol stare at each other blankly before Wapol makes a run for it up the stairs.

"I STILL HAVE ONE MORE TRICK ANYWAY!"

"HEY, DON'T RUN AWAY! STOP!" Luffy widens his eyes at his fleeing opponent before going after him. Anamaria and Nami blink at the chase before Nami takes the key that she stole from Wapol out of her pocket.

"So this key was supposed to go to the weapon room? I thought that it was for the treasure room. Too bad..."

"Nice. I'm gonna go grab Sanji so we can leave" Ana said, receiving a nod from the orange haired navigator.

"Nami-swan, are you alright?" both women turn around to see Sanji crawling up to them.

"I'm ok Sanji, Luffy's taking care of the weirdo"

"What?! Shit, what should we do?"

"I think those two can take care of themselves. We should focus on escaping before the hag comes back"

"What about you Ana-chwan?" the man asked the darker haired woman as she went up to him.

"I'm fine darlin'" Ana smiled down at the man and knelt, Sanji letting her slip her arm around his waist and him passing his over her shoulder.

Luckily they didn't have a large difference in height between them so Anamaria could easily offer the man support, all the while she tried to keep her stomach from churning.

Ж

"Stop running and face me!" Wapol grit his teeth in rage as he continues running through the snow covered hallway with Luffy in pursuit. Wapol looks back to see Luffy not giving up then he slips on the snow.

"Dammit!" he got up and continued running until he reaches the highest room in the castle "I'll never forgive them! I'll teach you all how to respect a king!" he runs into the room where there's a large item at the center that's hidden under a sheet. He rushes to the sheet and pulls it off to reveal a large cannon "Hahahaha! Behold the Royal Drum 7 Cannon!"

Just as he aims the cannon at the doorway Luffy runs in.

"There you are! I'm going to kick your ass!" the StrawHat says.

"You're the one who's going to be beaten! Just die!" Wapol could only smirk as he readies the cannon.

Luffy's eyes widened as he braces himself for the cannon fire, but the only thing that he was met with was silence. Wapol's eyes practically popped out of his sockets in shock before he tried to fire the cannon again, but he was met with the same result. Before either of them can react, a family of snowbirds hop out of the cannon. Wapol runs over to the mouth of the cannon to see that there's a nest inside.

"What the?! A birds nest?!"

"So there were more birds here" Luffy chuckled at the bird that hopped onto the top of the cannon.

"How dare you insult me you filthy bird?! Don't you know that I'm a king?!" a tick mark grows on the king's face as he glares at the bird on the cannon. Before he can hit the bird Luffy runs up to him and grabs him by the face.

"That's enough of this crap!" Wapol tried to pull his hand away from his face but it was no use. A smirk grew on the pirate's face as he pulled him closer.

"I don't care if you're a king or a god. I don't care about what kind of person you are either. Cause I'm a pirate!" Wapol's eyes widened as he keeps trying to pull his hand away from his face.

"You don't care that I'm a king?! Ha, you're so wrong kid! Drum Empire is a member of the World Government! If you hurt me then you'll become the World Government's enemy!"

"I've already told you that I don't care! This is a fight!" Luffy keeps a strong hold on his face as he narrows his eyes.

"You fool! You're better off dead!" Wapol opens his mouth as wide as he can to try to eat him but Luffy's fingers stretched over his mouth to stop him from taking a bite out of him.

"Shishishi, just try and eat me"

"How about you eat this! Munch Munch Mouth Cannon!" a cannon came out of his mouth and was aimed directly at Luffy causing the pirate's eyes to widen.

"There's a cannon in your mouth?!"

"Hahaha, that's what you get for underestimating me!" Wapol smirks at the destruction while not noticing that he missed his target. He stops laughing when he felt a rubber hand on his shoulder.

"It looks like you're the one who's underestimating me!" Luffy wind his arms up around Wapol's shoulders.

"Hey, what are you doing?! Let me go!" Wapol tries to get out of his hold but it was too strong. Luffy ignores his protests as he gets ready.

"GUM GUM SLINGSHOT!" he managed to send Wapol spinning before he sent him flying head first through the ceiling and was stuck mid way.

"Whoa!"

Luffy follows right after the man that still claimed to be king. Wapol was glaring at the pirate flag that's still standing on another tower. His eyes widened in fright when he sees Luffy smirking down at him while cracking his knuckles.

"A person that's not prepared to risk his life doesn't have a right to mess with pirate flags!" the pirate said.

Wapol struggles to get out of the roof but he was completely stuck while Luffy pulls his arms as far back as he can. He looks at the pirate in utter horror before pleading for mercy.

"Wait, if you let me go, I'll give you a position in my government!" Luffy ignores the offer as he keeps pulling his arm back.

"Gum Gum..."

Ж

Chopper watches the fight from outside in awe with Dr. Kureha after he defeated Chessmarimo.

"Doctorine, Drum Island..."

Dr. Kureha nods as she watches the scene with a smirk.

"The empire lost to the pirate's flag"

Ж

Wapol tears up as he watches Luffy pull his arms forward.

"Wait, I'll make you the heir to the throne!"

Luffy continues to ignore him as he pulls his arms forward and punches him as hard as he can with both arms to send him flying off the island.

"...BAZOOKA!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...
3.9K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
638 12 7
[This is book is based on the live action netflix version of One Piece.] TW: Mentioned of fear, language, nudity, self-harm, smoking, and substances ...