A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

1.05

3.3K 115 3
By Maria555556

"Ana-chwan!" Sanji yelled, lunging forward to grab her hand before she fell overboard.

His hand missed her own by a bit and he watched her as she fell to the water below them. Anamaria saw from the corner of her eye how Luffy, Usopp, Zoro and even Carue rushed to the railing of the Merry right when she hit the water.

"ANA!"

Anamaria closed her eyes as the salt water enveloped her. She was calm since the water beneath her feet hardened a bit.

Ж

"What happened?" Vivi came out of Nami's room in a panic to see Sanji and Zoro taking off their shirts to jump over the ship.

"Ana-san fell overboard!" Usopp shouted, encouraging the woman go up with the rest of them to see if they could see Anamaria.

Right as the two men, now shirtless, were about to jump into the water themselves, there was a loud splash on the other side of the railings making them turn to see what it had been. There stood Ana, a puddle of water beneath her feet but otherwise completely unharmed and dry.

Ж

"Sorry, I fell" Anamaria said with a sheepish smile.

"Ana!" "Ana-chwan!" "Lady!" the entire crew went up to her and Vivi started looking all over her to see if she was hurt anywhere.

"Wow! How did you do that?" Luffy exclaimed with large eyes.

"Ah, that's my secret" she winked at the star eyed boy.

"Don't make us worry like that!" Vivi punched the woman's arm softly, glad she was okay.

"Oh wait" Anamaria patted herself down as she noticed that she was missing something from her pockets.

She pursed her lips and whistled as she poked her head out of the railing. There was another splash as this time the StrawHat crew could now see how she had gotten back onto the ship, A small glob of water came up to level with the ship and carefully placed a small bottle on the deck which Anamaria quickly pulled up and back into her back pocket.

"Ana! You didn't tell me you had Devil Fruit powers!" Luffy shouted.

"What's a Devil Fruit?" Anamaria asked him.

Luffy's eyes widened in surprise. He couldn't believe that Anamaria, their newest crew member, didn't even know what a Devil Fruit was. He quickly explained that Devil Fruits were mysterious fruits that granted incredible powers to those who ate them, but at the cost of losing their ability to swim. Anamaria listened with fascination, her eyes gleaming with curiosity.

Now she understood why so many people got such strange powers. Buy really? Magic fruits?

"Well, what's the power you have?" Vivi asked, intrigued by the new information.

"No powers at all. I already told ye that me and ma brother freed a goddess o' the sea once, and I guess ya could say she blessed me" Ana shrugged her eyebrows "The waters just like ta save and help me if I ask 'em to"

"So you weren't lying when you told us all those stories?" Zoro asked her, one of his green eyebrows raised in scepticism.

"Why the hell would I lie 'bout that?" she asked "By the way do ya have any warmer clothes somewhere? It's getting colder out here"

"You're right. I've felt it as well" Vivi said "Come on, let's go look for warmer clothes"

Ф

Once the two women were now wearing thicker clothes they went out to see Usopp and Luffy shovelling the snow now raising on their deck.

"About the pirates that came by yesterday. I definitely never heard of a pirate named Wapol, but he had a ship that no nameless pirate could get" Vivi said as she rubbed her hands together.

Sanji clicks his tongue at the reminder of yesterday's fight before he lights up his cigarette and the one Anamaria had in between her lips.

"Don't pay him any mind. Those guys were just a bunch of morons. More importantly, don't you think it's been pretty cold for a while now?"

"You're right, I guess it's another phenomenon on the Grand Line" Usopp tosses a shovel full of snow into the ocean before he nods.

"No, this is proof that we're reaching an island" the guys turn to Vivi's voice to see her walking out onto the deck and heading to the railing.

"Sanji, watch out for land on the horizon" Anamaria told the blond cook.

"You got it Ana-chwan" Sanji climbed back onto the bird's nest and used his binoculars to look out for an island while Vivi looks at the light snowfall.

"With how cold it's been, we must be heading to a winter island"

"Winter island?" Usopp looks at her in confusion before he dumps more snow into the water. The princess turns to him and gives him a waves her hand toward the snowfall.

"Yes, in terms of climate on the Grand Line there are four types of islands: winter island, spring island, summer island and an autumn island. These islands also have their own types of four seasons. In order to survive on the Grand Line, you have to be able to endure all sixteen types of seasons, from the summers on a summer island to the winters on a winter island" the princess explained.

Usopp's eyes widened at this.

"Oh, interesting" Ana said as she crossed her arms over her chest to hide her hands from the cold. She was not used to such cold climates.

"So the Grand Line's climate is unpredictable is because it's trapped between all these islands that have their own climate?"

"Exactly, and when the climate starts becoming stable that means an island is nearby" Vivi nodded. Sanji keeps looking around then stops when he sees something in the horizon.

"You're right, I see an island up ahead"

"ALL RIGHT IT'S AN ISLAND!" Luffy shouted from where he was sitting on the goat's head in front of the ship.

"Don't get too excited Luffy. We can't afford to stay too long. Once Nami gets better, we're leaving" Sanji tiredly sighs as he finishes climbing back down from the crow's nest. Luffy ignores his warning as he keeps staring at the snow, so Sanji sweat drops at his antics.

"No good, he's off in his own world..." the cook said as he walked to once more step at Ana's side. Usopp looks at Luffy's vest, shorts, and sandals before he starts shivering.

"How the hell are you not cold in that?! I'm freezing just looking at you?!" Luffy looks at him in confusion for a moment, until he starts shivering and rubbing his arms.

"It's cold!"

"NO SHIT!" they all shouted once the boy realised he felt the cold. Vivi nods when she sees Luffy and Zoro walk out in winter jackets.

"We should be able to dock the ship around here. Going too deep into the forest could be dangerous" Vivi told them all. Zoro nods before he turns to the others.

"So, who's going to look for a doctor?"

"I'll go!" Luffy quickly raises his hand up.

"Me too!" Sanji nods in agreement.

"If ya don't mind, I'll go too" Anamaria said shortly, wanting to explore a new island a bit.

"That's perfect, go forth my comrades!" Usopp nods while he crosses his arms over his chest.

"STOP RIGHT THERE PIRATES!" everyone's eyes widened at the yelling, and looks around the coastline to see that a small army of men have the ship surrounded.

"Looks like there are people here after all" Zoro keeps his stare at the sudden crowd. A pale, bulky, dark haired man with a black goatee steps forward.

"Turn around and leave this island immediately pirates" he threatened. Luffy looks shocked at Dalton's demand.

"Wait a minute; we only came here for a doctor!" the captain of the StrawHats yelled out.

"Please, we have a sick person on board! We need help!" Vivi nods as she heads to the railing. The natives start glaring at them before they yell out to the intruders.

"THOSE LIES WON'T WORK ON US PIRATE SCUM!"

"WE WON'T LET YOU PIRATES RAID OUR COUNTRY!"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE WE SHOOT!"

"Talk about a bad first impression" he commented. Sanji puffs a smoke from his cigarette, before he stares at the crowd with an un-amused look on his face.

"DON'T TALK BACK AT US!" One of the men tried to take a shot at Sanji. but he managed to dodge before the bullet could reach him.

"OI YOU FUCKERS! WHAT THE FUCK DO YA THIN YER DOIN'?" Anamaria shouted at the men from the island.

"They're shooting at us?!" Zoro has his hands on the hilts of his swords while Usopp looks at them in shock. Sanji's eyes were hidden behind his bangs for a brief moment. before he lifts his head to glare at the guy who tried to shoot him.

"Now you've done it..." the shooter nervously aims his gun at him again, so Sanji gets ready to confront him, but Vivi runs in front of him. She grabs onto the chef to try to stop him from doing anything stupid.

"Stop it Sanji! We shouldn't fight him!" Anamaria jumped in front of the two of them and drew out Fang, making the bullets directed at the cook and princess ricochet from the cursed metal.

"Ya two ok?" she asked as she turned her head to look at them.

"Oh you're amazing Ana-chwan!" the cook shouted at her before turning to glare at the people that had shot at them.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SHOOT MY FRIENDS?!" Luffy glared at the guy who took at shot at them. He began charging at them while the small army got ready to shoot when Vivi ran in front of Luffy to stop him.

"Wait Luffy, this isn't a problem we can solve by fighting! None of us got shot, so don't be angry!" the woman told the captain. She turned to the natives before she bows to them on her hands and knees.

"Please, I beg of you! We promise not to set foot on your country, but please call for a doctor! Our friend is really sick!" everyone freezes at her behavior while Luffy looks at her softly.

"Vivi..."

"You're failing in your duty as a captain Luffy. You can't recklessly fight everyone to solve everything. Think about Nami. If you start a fight now, then what would become of her?" Vivi keeps her head down while she speaks up. Luffy stares at her for a moment before he turns to everyone.

"Sorry, I was wrong..." he gets down on his hands and knees before he bows his head "We really need a doctor. Please help our friend"

"Very well, we'll lead you to our town" both the pirates and civilians were speechless at their pleas when Dalton nods.

Sanji calms down at the willingness to help, and rushes inside to get Nami so they could carry her inside the village. Anamaria re-sheathed Fang and waited for the man to come out with their navigator.

"See Luffy? They understood us" Vivi smiles in relief as she gets up.

"Yea, thanks Vivi" Luffy nods as he follows suit.

Once Sanji walked onto the deck, with Nami sleeping on his back, everyone but Zoro, Sable (since cold blooded snakes don't do well in cold weather) and Carue join Ana and Luffy on the coast to follow the natives through the snowy forest. Dalton turns to the crew while he's walking with them.

"I must warn you, this country only has one doctor, and she's a witch"

"You can't be serious, witches don't exist!" Usopp's eyes widened at this.

"Please try to remember where we just came from Usopp" Ana pinched the centre of her eyebrows between her fingers until the sniper realised what she meant.

"It doesn't matter as long as Nami can get better. Where are we anyway?" Vivi nodded in agreement. Dalton looks ahead with a blank expression.

"About that, as of yet this country doesn't have a name"

"A nameless country? How is that possible?" the princess asked in shock.

"No name for an entire island?" Ana was also quite confused.

"AAH! A BEAR! EVERYONE PLAY DEAD!" before anyone can answer, Usopp screams in fright. He falls onto the snow to play dead, while Dalton looks to see a giant, white, bear walking towards them on his hind legs with a walking stick.

"It's just a hiking bear. He doesn't pose any danger, but you must mind your manners and remember to bow" the crowd politely bows to the bear, who bows back to them, as they walk past each other while Usopp slowly gets up and brushes the snow off him.

"So cute" Anamaria said under her breath as the large mammal kept trudging past them. After travelling for several minutes, the group reaches a small town filled with various people and animals.

"This is our town Big Horn" Dalton says as he shows leads them into the village. Luffy, Anamaria and Usopp look around at the new surroundings, two in excitement and the third in curiosity. The captain grins when he sees the various winter animals walking through the town.

"Whoa, look at all the animals!" Luffy exclaimed. Usopp nods as he admires the village.

"I want to pet them" Ana thought as she noticed the fluffy fur on all of the animals around them.

"So this is what a snow country's like!" Sanji makes sure that Nami is secured on his back while he smiles at her.

"We're finally at a town Nami; we'll get you better soon" he said to the unconscious woman.

"'Ow is she doing darlin'?" Ana approached them with a worried look.

"I'm not sure Ana" for once the cook was so preoccupied that he didn't add the -chwan at the end of her name. The black haired pirate placed her hand on the other woman's forehead, not feeling any changes except that the woman was growing warmer and warmer.

"We need to find this doctor fast" she mumbled, receiving a nod from the blonde.

"Good work everyone, those of you that aren't on guard duty can now return to their normal jobs now"

"Are you sure you can handle them alone Dalton? They're pirates after all" one of the men widens his eyes at this.

"It's alright, they mean no harm. At least that's what my gut instinct tells me" he nodded with a reassuring grin. The others reluctantly agree before they head back to their daily jobs.

"This country doesn't have any professional soldiers?" Vivi knits her eyebrows at the town's defenders getting to work before she turns to Dalton.

"No, they're civilians. For now please follow me. We can discuss everything at my house" he shakes his head as he leads them further into town. Everyone nods as they follow him to his home until they reach a small hut. Dalton takes his jacket off, then gestures towards his bed.

"You can place her here. I'll start a fire for us" Sanji gently places Nami on the bed while Vivi tucks her in. Ana helped spark a fire and then sat down, taking a cigarette from Sanji and lighting it nervously. Sanji saw her shaking and placed his hand on her shoulder making Anamaria look up at him.

"She'll be all right Ana" the man said with a soft smile down at her.

Ana nodded, taking a deep drag from her cigarette. She knew Sanji was just trying to comfort her, but the worry for Nami was still gnawing at her heart. They had been through so little together, and yet Anamaria had grown close to the orange haired woman fast, and she was far too used to loosing others to sickness. After Dalton starts the fire, he turns to everyone.

"I apologize for the delayed introduction. My name's Dalton and my duty is to protect this island. I hope you can forgive the hostile welcome" he removed his jacket before he turns to Vivi. "If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you something miss" she blinked in confusion as he continued.

"I get the feeling I've seen you somewhere before. Would you happen to know where?" he continued. Her eyes widened before quickly she shakes her head.

"Y-you must be imagining things! I'm sure we never met, but more importantly what were you talking about when you said the only doctor is a witch?"

"Take a look from the window. You should be able to see the mountains" the man pointed out the opening behind them. Sanji and Anamaria walked up to the window to see the giant mountains that look like drums.

"You mean the giant mountains we passed?"

"Yes, those mountains are called the snow rockies. If you look at the tallest one in the middle, there's a castle at the top"

Usopp and Luffy crowd the window with Anamaria and Sanji to see the castle at the top of the mountain, crowding them all to the corner. Sanji felt a blush raise to his cheeks when he felt Ana so close to him but he shook his head.

"Not right now Sanji. Get a hold of yourself" he thought.

Sanji's internal struggle was evident and Anamaria smiled lightly when she peeked at his red cheeks, she just hoped he would not to let his feelings interfere with their mission of finding the doctor.

"I see it!" Luffy says.

"So why are you pointing us to the castle?" Usopp blinks at the sight before he turns to Dalton.

"Dr. Kureha, our only doctor on the island who everyone calls a witch, lives in that castle" the man told them.

"What?!" everyone looked at him in shock. Sanji groans in frustration.

"Of course she had to live there. Well, we'd better call her right away then" he said.

"As much as I'd like to, there is no way to contact her" Dalton shakes his head.

"You're kidding" Ana crossed her arms and walked back over to Nami, taking the woman's burning hand in her own.

"You can't be serious! What kind of a doctor is she?!" the chef turns to him in shock.

"Her skills are undeniably excellent, but she's a little off and she's almost 140 years old"

"Excuse me? How old did he just say she was?" Anamaria leaned over to ask Sanji who was just as shocked as her.

"What do the people of this country do when they're sick or injured?!" Vivi asks.

"Well, she comes down the mountain whenever she feels like it. When she comes down, she finds patients to treat then afterwards she takes whatever she wants as payment" Dalton soft sighs before he runs a hand through his hair.

"That's one mean hag..." Usopp says.

"She's like a pirate" Luffy commented with an excited smile as he nods in agreement.

"How does this old woman even make it off the mountain Dalton?" Vivi asks.

"According to witnesses, she supposedly rides down on a sleigh on moonlit nights. That's why she's called a witch. Others have said they've seen a bizarre creature travelling with her as well. In any case, I'm afraid you have to wait until she comes down again in order to heal your friend" Dalton continued explaining.

The others were speechless at the news when Luffy walks over Nami's bed, and lightly slaps her on the face to wake her up.

"Hey Nami! Can you hear me?" Usopp, Sanji and Vivi just stare at the insensitive captain in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Anamaria pulls her new captain away from the navigator when Nami starts groaning as she slowly opens her eyes to make Luffy stop. It does the trick, because the rubber man stops.

"Great, you're awake! Listen, we can't get to a doctor unless we climb a mountain so we're hiking up" he told her with a big smile. All their eyes widened in shock at his statement.

"Are you nuts?! Nami can't make it up there!" Sanji is the first to recover as he glares at his captain.

"It's fine, I'll carry her up there" Luffy turns to them as if he said nothing wrong. Vivi shakes her head.

"Even if you did that, you could make her condition worse!" she told him. He barely sees the problem though as he furrows his eyebrows at them.

"What's the big deal? We just have to get her to the witch as fast as we can right?" Vivi groans in frustration of his stubbornness before she points outside.

"Yes, but it's impossible in this situation! Just look at how tall that mountain is!"

"I can climb it" the boy insisted.

"Maybe YOU can, but it would be too much for Nami! What if you drop her?!" Usopp shakes his head.

"Then I'll go along and help ya cap" the group turned to Anamaria in shock while she casually smirked at them "Just in case" Luffy blinks in surprise of the support for his plan, before he gives her a large smile.

"Great, let's work together then!" she nods while Usopp widens his eyes at the pair.

"Great, now we have to talk TWO crazy people out of doing something dangerous!"

"You can't be serious! Even if you help out, it's too dangerous for someone in Nami's condition" Vivi snaps out of it, but keeps a shocked look on her face. Before anyone can say anything further, Nami weakly raises her hand up.

"Luffy" she said weakly. The others turn to the red head while she smiles at her captain "I'll leave it to you guys. Let's go to the doctor"

"Great, leave it to us!" Luffy grins as he high fives her.

"Yea" Nami softly grins as she relaxes. Usopp looks at the sleepy navigator in utter shock.

"Oh my god! Luffy's craziness is contagious!" he said with distressed tears down his cheeks.

"It's the best option righ't now Usopp" Ana told the sniper.

Sanji saw the look Ana was giving him, but he already had his mind made up. Sanji blinks at her confidence in the plan before he sighs in defeat.

"Alright, if that's the case, I'll come too" Vivi's eyes widened at this before she gave up.

"I guess we have no choice. Just try to be careful out there" she sighed out.

"What do you mean?" Sanji quirks an eyebrow at the comment, and looks down at her. Usopp becomes slack jawed at Vivi's sudden change in attitude before he face palms.

"Dammit, we really don't have a choice..." he turns to Luffy while he points at Nami "Listen Luffy, letting Nami hit the ground once could mean the end of her got it?!" Luffy's eyes widened at this.

"What?! Even once?! Ok, I'll make sure I won't drop her then!" he picks Nami up onto his back before everyone moves outside.

"Hold on Luffy" Vivi goes up to him and ties a rope around his and Nami's waist "There, this should help you make sure that you won't drop her. I'm going to stay behind here. If I went with you, I'd only slow you down"

"I should stay behind too" Usopp steps back from the group, because he knows he'd slow them down as well.

"Alright, just hang tight till we get to the witch Nami" Luffy nods as he turns to Nami. Nami weakly nods as she keeps her arms around Luffy.

"Ok..."

Dalton keeps quiet about his doubts on the plan, and points to the mountain.

"If you're that serious then I won't stop you, but you should be very careful. The route from here is full of lapins, who are extremely carnivorous rabbits. If you come across a pack of them, then you won't live to tell the tale"

"We'll be fine come on" Anamaria told them, wrapping an extra scarf around the woman that was on their captain's back.

"ALRIGHT, LET'S GO BEFORE NAMI DIES!" Luffy nods as he runs ahead of everyone else making Anamaria follow behind.

"DON'T SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!" Sanji ran after him while he glares at his captain.

Ж

Vivi, Usopp and Dalton can only stay quiet as they watch them run off.

"I wonder if they'll really be ok..." Dalton says.

"I wouldn't worry about the guys, but..." Usopp quietly sighs at how their situation turned out.

"...The problem is going to be whether or not Nami can make the journey. I just hope that they can make it to the top safe and sound" Vivi finishes for him.

"I see" Dalton starts heading to his house when he sees that Vivi and Usopp aren't following him "What's wrong? You should come inside"

"It's fine, I want to stay outside for a little while" Vivi gives him a reassuring smile while she doesn't move from her spot.

"Me too!" Vivi gives him a reassuring smile while she doesn't move from her spot. Dalton softly smiles at them before he sits by them.

"I see, mind if I join you then?" he asked them. Vivi and Usopp blink in surprise before they smile at him.

"Thank you Dalton" Vivi says as they continue to stay outside and watch their friends run off to face the snowy wilderness in order to reach Dr. Kureha's castle.

Ж

As Luffy, Sanji, and Ana were making their way to the perilous mountain, the captain kept making sure that Nami's sleeping body was secured on his back. Sanji shivers for a second before he looks down at the rubber man's sandals in disbelief.

"Why the hell are you still wearing sandals?! I'm getting cold just looking at you!"

"It's my police!" the captain responded. The chef rolls his eyes at the mispronunciation before he corrects him.

"You mean 'policy'"

A dark figure growls at the group from the shadows while Anamaria looked down at her captain's feet while her teeth chattered from the cold. She was not used to the cold at all.

"'Ow the hell are ya not cold at all?" she asked him. Luffy chuckles at the question and acts like it's not cold at all.

"I'm good. Hey, do you guys know that the people in snow countries don't sleep?" he asked. Sanji raises a swirly eyebrow at the question.

"Why's that?"

"Because they'll die if they do" Anamaria laughs at the boy's response.

"Righ't Luffy. Righ't" she said as she patted the boy on the head.

Her attention turns to a noise that came from the corners of the path making her hand raise to Fang's hilt just in case. She saw that what had caused the noise was a larger than normal white bunny and her body relaxed a bit at the cute red eyed animal.

"Hey! You guys look! It's one of those lapins Dalton told us about" she pointed it out. Sanji ignores the small lapin while he looks at Luffy in disbelief.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard" the cook continued as he referred to the statement about how the people in cold countries handled the cold. Luffy ducks to avoid the rabbit who tried jump him from behind.

"It's the truth! That's what the guy said!"

"Who? Usopp?" Sanji quirks an eyebrow at the declaration as he jumps to dodge the lapin.

"No, a guy from a bar" Luffy responded as they kept climbing.

"That doesn't mean that they don't sleep cap" Anamaria replied as her hand struck out, catching the lapin mid air and bringing it towards her to pet the top of its head, leaving the animal stunned. Sanji groans in frustration of dealing with his captain's stupidity.

"Ok, then explain this, why did Dalton have a bed in his house?" he asked the younger boy. Luffy tilts his head in thought before he figures out an answer.

"I know! He got it for when it's time for him to die!" he exclaimed making Ana muffle a smile. Sanji starts getting angrier by the answer.

"That's even more ridiculous!"

"Looks like you two are getting warmed up now" Anamaria said in a low voice.

The lapin frees itself and tries to attack them again, but he misses and bites a tree nearby. He snaps the tree in half with his fangs which causes the top half of the tree to fall towards the group, but they run ahead to avoid getting hit. The lapin sweat drops at the running group while Ana tried her best not to grab it again to cuddle. She also hoped that Sanji and Luffy would not hurt it too much.

"Hey guys?" she called out to them making them turn to her.

"Yes Ana-chwan?" the cook said with heart eyes.

"Maybe try not ta be too loud or 'urt that bunny, or lapin or whatever. I'm pretty sure tha't bunnies generally go by warren's and they appear to be quite big. I'm sure the little guy would call 'is folks if we try to hit him" she said. Luffy tilts his head and grows confused by her warning.

"Facing a pack of those guys doesn't sound that bad" Sanji however, just looks to her with his typical hearts in his eyes "If any of them try to hurt you or Nami, I'll be sure to protect you dear Ana-chwan!"

Ana groaned at the flirting since it wasn't really the time for it now

"I don't need protection darlin'" she told the man.

"Since we're talking about snow countries, I have a fact. Did you two know that the women of snowy countries have beautiful smooth skin?" he nods as if he's listening before he starts happily daydreaming.

Anamaria huffs, looking down at the coarse skin on her hands and the small scars and calluses on them before she stuffed them into her pockets, not sure why she cared so much about it.

"Why's that?" Luffy asked, unsure of what the cook had said.

"Isn't it obvious? You know how when it gets cold you rub your skin together? Well that's why" Sanji stays in a love daze while he explains the rumour.

"Where'd you hear that from?" Anamaria asked his as her hand darted back to the lapin, missing his scruff this time.

"From a few customers at the Baratie. They even showed me a photo that proves having smooth white skin is the trademark of women from snowy countries" Sanji wriggled with his hands clasped up under his chin.

"Why white skin?" Luffy tilts his head at the weird comment.

"Because the beautiful white snow seeps into their skin" Sanji remarked as he shows off a goofy smile at the thought of beautiful pale women.

"That's pretty stupid" the captain jumps to dodge the lapin while he blankly stares at the chef.

"Righ't ya are captn'" Anamaria muttered. The blonde twitches an eyebrow at the insult as the lapin charges towards him.

"I don't want to hear that from you! AND WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF YOU STUPID RABBIT?!"

"Sanji no!" Anamaria tried to stop the hit from connecting without success.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 116 15
Ace x OC. Just like Garp, his grandaughter; Dawn, was as stubborn as a mule. No doubt a family trait considering how headstrong Luffy is as well. Unl...
8K 238 13
(Maybe a little bit of Crocodile x Reader) (Also A little DoffyXReader) "Oneesan.. A lot of people talk bad about dad.." Ace said to you (Older Siste...
148K 6.3K 18
╰┈➤JJK x Luffy fem reader. ─❝I'M Y/N, I'M GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES AND KICK YOUR ASS...❞ ══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══ Lɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | A very good hearted you...
3.9K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...