✤ The grave below the flowers...

By FeelingxP1nk

The end is here, but we learn a darker secret. If you've seen this show, you'd know the ancient capture the f... More

《Why hello hello》
The end was here (Prolonge)
A corpse was there
I look in your direction, but I do not see you
Dig
Blame game
Give n' take
Won't you treat me right?
Scoutguest
Hot n cold
Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Shoot me in the chest and let my feelings bleed out of my heart
The scout n' me
Flower shops and growing feelings
Gardening supplies
A whole garden of flowers and my name edged on a rock
Million ton semi truck
Slice n' dice
Walk the streets
Unlucky me, to be cut with the truth
M-A-M-A B-O-WHY?
Have I crossed the line?
Server of the cycle
You should just dye
The boy's a fraud
Sweet Tooth
When dad's not home
Birthday cake wife
I fucking hate my 'mom'
Mother of Pearl
The father below the tree
Before bed breakdown
And then I go and spoil it all by saying somethin' stupid like, 'I love you'
Father's sweetheart, the drunk
Apologizes on the streets
Field trip kiss
Clean up time
Wheels on the bus

Sleep on the couch

62 4 19
By FeelingxP1nk

So sorry that I forgot to mention this in 'The scout n' me' but for the head canon Jason collects Swiss Army Knives is from DumbassWhoWroteat3AM I stole it cause I liked it then ate it for breakfast.

Craig held his bag full of things, he held onto the strap while walking out with Jason who was standing behind him. "Thanks for having me over"Craig smiled "Oh, you're welcome! I actually really liked having you here..."Jason smiled while Craig nodded, rubbing his eyes due to not getting a lot of sleep last night.

After Jason was done showing his knife collection they spent the rest of the day at the creek, Eleanor nor Jason's father noticed them leave.

Jason ended up walking Craig home, he found no rush to go back to his own home, after all no one was waiting for him he could take years to get home yet no one would notice. Craig once again rubbed his eyes and looked back at Jason.

As he looked at Jason, his vision felt blurry and he wanted to shut them to go to sleep but he noticed something right above him. He looked up above Jason's head.

Fuck.

He didn't know if he was used to this by now, but damnit was this making him sleepless. What was she doing here? He had made peace with Jason, was that it? What else did he need to do?

"Y-Yeah...I enjoyed you too! I should get inside now- B-Bye!"Craig slammed his palm on the knob, the panic rushing to his head made him forget the door was locked. Craig lightly giggled at his mistake grinning to Jason until he finally got hold of his house key and let himself inside.

Jason watched him with a confused face, he looked around at anything that potentially could have frighten Craig off.

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Jason sighed, muttering a useless bye to Craig and turned to walk home.

"Jason?"Tony stood there, blinking at him under the sunglasses. "Oh...Hey Tony"Jason sighed and took steps toward Tony "Where were you today?".

"My mom had to run errands, dunno about Boris, forgot to ask"Tony shrugged "Wanna walk home together?"Tony tilted his head to the side, "Sure...".

The walk was quiet, until Jason looked back at Craig's house and almost looked sad. "Hey Tony, I think I'm worried for...Someone"He hesitated the words but figured it wouldn't hurt if he simply said 'Someone' instead of 'Craig'. "Who?"Tony raised an eyebrow. Fuck, now Tony wanted him to get specific. "Tony don't ask questions...I-It's private!"Jason was almost irritated and moved blond hairs from his face and temples. He needed a haircut, he knew he did. But a part of him felt the hair should stay, it wasn't eating trash from the ground and dragging itself. Why bother?

Tony sucked in his lip staying silent, "*Sighs* Where do I start...They haven't been sleeping, I can tell, they have these circles around their eyes. I haven't said anything cause it might be rude but it's hard to ignore it's only a matter of time before me or someone says something about them, they've been real jittery too like someone has been hiding behind bushes and trees trying to attack them! I don't know, Tony...I guess I can give it sometime, yeah...They probably need some space, I shouldn't pry"Jason sighed walking with Tony until he looked to his left and saw his three story home. "Well, this is my stop. Bye, Tony...Hey, I know we haven't been hanging out much, I just became friends with Craig and we wanna keep the friendship going...But tomorrow we can hang out, me, you and Boris can".

Tony nodded and waved his goodbye, he kept walking forward towards his own house.

Jason sighed getting his house key from his left pocket and put the key in the keyhole and let himself in.

No one noticed him come through the door, if he was lucky he could eat a Hot Pocket and call it a night.

He peaked at the living room, no one in there. The kitchen could be empty.

"C'mon take a stab at it"His father's voice rang through the kitchen, Jason took a peak at the inside. He didn't smell food cooking, he saw Eleanor holding a knife and her phone resting on the counter behind her. He looked more and saw a recipe she found on her phone, "I'm sure it won't turn out that bad"Jason's father turned and Eleanor looked back at the recipe then the knife in her hand.

Eleanor barely cooked, if it was cause she didn't know how he wouldn't be surprised. Her cooking looked horrible based off the rare times Jason saw her do so.

Some days Jason's dad would remember he had a child and get him a stupid fast food 'meal' and think that was enough. The guy knew how to cook damnit was it so hard to just do it for Jason?

He sighed and made his way towards his room to wait out his father and Eleanor's bullshit so he could have the kitchen to himself, he knew how shit like this went. She'd burn the food and he'd groan at the waste of ingredients him or his father could have easily used.

But what could Jason do, his father was more supportive of Eleanor than he could of Jason. Eleanor burns the food? 'Oh...At least you tried' but if Jason burned a whole meal so help him.

That support towards him was fake, it always will be.

Sometimes he even wondered if that was his father.

Maybe the father he had before his mother died was an imaginary friend he made up and convinced himself was real, and his mother played along for the sake of her son.

It shocked Jason that guy talking with Eleanor so gladly was his father, holy hell, all his life he thought it was that dark red haired guy who liked to spoil his mother if she didn't piss him off and tuck him in for bed most nights.

But shit changed, he could never get that man to be his father could he? He could never get his mother back and even if he did his father won't come back. They'll just argue the same way and Jason would have to listen in on them the same way. His father would still barely be home, he'd still do the bare minimum and think just cause he reads him bedtime stories and cooked his favorite meal once that should be enough.

Time skip

Surprisingly, Eleanor didn't absolutely burn down the kitchen. Jason ate in his room like always, staring at his phone between chews.

He couldn't understand why Craig would want this.

He looked away from his phone to his now finished food, he got up from his bed to put his dish in the sink. He opened his door while firmly gripping his plate.

As he walked down the stairs holding his plate, he listened to the tv. He felt curious of what Eleanor and his father could be watching, of course sometimes he'd overhear a little but never enough.

He tipped toed softly as his socks gave kisses to the hard tiled kitchen floor, he ducked down below to hide behind the counter as he carefully put his plate in the sink to be washed.

Turned out Jason 'tuned in' right in the middle of a documentary.

A murder documentary, Eleanor would put those on in the background while training her chihuahuas whenever it was just her and Jason in the house. Sometimes she was alone but to Jason it was a surprise his father was with her. If he remembered corrected she once fell asleep to one so peacefully.

This was one Jason hasn't heard of before, Jeffery Dahmar it seemed to be. Jason knew he wasn't gonna be sticking around for the whole thing for long, but maybe he could get a few chunks. The documentary went in on his techniques, the lies he told and the one who could have gotten away aka who the woman talking labeled as, 'The saddest out of all of them".

Holy hell, was this guy human? Maybe it was a bad idea to listen to this after eating.

Jason took a peak at Eleanor and his father. His father looked rather disgusted, Eleanor was in shock while blinking her almond eyes and her fake eyelashes giving butterfly kisses to her under eyes. All while listening to how the guy would apparently layer the corpses with three plastic trash bags to cover up the smell.

They didn't even hear Jason tip toeing from earlier. Thankfully a commercial came on to give them a break, "God, if Jason turned out like that I don't know if I'd shoot him or myself". "Jason, who?"Eleanor muttered to lighten the mood.

Jason shuttered as he slowly got up to tip toe back to his room.

Time skip

The documentary ended after sometime, Eleanor and Jason's father went off to their bedroom while Jason was just getting out of his.

This time Jason wasn't tip toeing and freely walked down the stairs all the way towards the couch.

Jason set the pillows on the couch how he liked them to get comfy, he rested his right elbow against a pillow to reach his left hand for the remote.

When he turned on the tv there was another documentary on, unlike the last one Jason didn't tune into this one and turned to what he came down here to watch.

If he had to be honest he kinda wished Craig and the other scouts were here.

But then again, like he said, Craig probably needed space. He's been real jumpy lately, yet he didn't know why.

Jason changed his position on the couch to aline with his growing sleepiness.

Despite trying so hard to stay awake for the sake of his show, he fell asleep on the couch.

And he stayed on the couch.

I felt like this fic needed a look into Jason's home life instead of it being told through me (The narrator) as well as Jason. It just didn't feel right to me. Also quick update, school is starting tomorrow for me *Sadness* Please pray for me not getting a lot of work. Anyways, updates may be a tad bit slower so if I don't update in a bit, you will indeed know why. Just 2 more years of this junk, then I'll be...Free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 86 13
"𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤...
138K 5.3K 34
Dream × Fem!Reader (The Darkest Minds AU) (Complete) === In a post-apocalyptic world where kids who survive a fatal disease are given freak abilities...
2.7K 243 33
**3RD PLACE WINNER OF THE 2017 CRAYON AWARDS** Third place winner of the 2017 Lilac Awards From the beginning, I knew what I was in for. I knew t...
433K 22.3K 44
--COMPLETE--- There are whispers of a monster in the woods. What happens when said monster saves your life? TRIGGER WARNING FOR R*PE/ABUSE PLEASE IF...