Eyes don't lie

By Wish091

I'm telling you ridhu , I'll kill your brother , idiot brat I know he is a senior that doesn't gave him right... More

character sketch...❤️
1.A Journey of Self-Discovery
2.strangers
3.Unlikely Collaborations
Stepping beyond comfort.
A Glimpse of Serendipity
Shifting Perspectives: The Devil, The Crackhead, and The Coffee Date
Breaking Walls, Unveiling Emotions
the Outburst
Harmonies of healing
Unraveling Emotions
Birthday prepration..
Whispers of Destiny: A Melodic Encounter of Hearts
Echoes of Affection
chai and moon..
Trying to be happy..
special thanks ❤️
homecoming- shimla
homecoming,-- rajasthan
Family.time
In the Shadows of Night
Painted Hearts
Bound by Friendship, Guided by Love
Embers of Emotion
Dancing in the rain
the storm
Shattered Bonds
After 6 years
Dream house
A Glimpse of Remembrance
A Healing Conversation
Lost in the Moment
A Flood of Emotions
Professional meet
she hates me !!
The Missing Pieces
Unveiling Truths
confrontation
Shadows of regret
strange feelings
Under the moon
Conflict of emotions..
Bonds and Boundaries
(Announcement- New story✨✨)
A Surprise Reunion
Healing hearts
birthday wish...
birthday wish..(part 2)
Loving you was a loosing game
confession ❤️❤️
confession..part2
Surrendering to Desire(Armaan)
confusion annd only confusion
it's yesss!!
new beginning
haldi and mehndi
Embrace of Love: Navigating the Night Before Goodbye
Longing in Every Glance
Tears and Comfort
The Night Before Forever
Love Sealed in Vows
Finally Yours
Epilogue: A New Beginning
new book - announcement✨✨✨✨

A night to remember..

362 16 4
By Wish091

(continuing....from previous parts)

Khwaahish cut the cake, and the room filled with joyful cheers. Meanwhile, Armaan observed the scene from a distance, a soft smile gracing his face. Adwait joined him, standing by his side, and asked if everything was sorted.

Armaan: She loves me so much that she was willing to sacrifice her love for me, even after everything we went through. (A lone tear escaped his eyes)

Adwait smiled, patting his back in reassurance.

Adwait: Did she confess?

Armaan: Not yet. You guys interrupted at that moment, you idiot. (He gritted his teeth)

Adwait chuckled, understanding the situation.

Adwaitn: Sorry, sorry. But this time, make sure not to break her heart.

Armaan nodded, determined to protect Khwaahish's heart at all costs.

Before he could finish his sentence ,door knocked

After the birthday celebration, as everyone started to leave, Adwait playfully called out to Armaan.

Adwait: Armaan, aren't you coming? (A mischievous glint sparkled in his eyes)

The attention of everyone turned towards Armaan, curious about his response. Armaan quietly cursed Adwait under his breath, knowing he was up to something.

Kanak chimed in with a playful tone.

Kanak: Yeah! Go, go, you idiot! Today is girls' night out, and boys are not allowed. Go, go!

samarth joined in, expressing his desire to be a part of the fun.

samarth: That's not fair! We also want to join you guys, please.

Armaan contemplated for a moment before an idea struck him.

Armaan: Alright then, it's settled. Let's have a night campout with a bonfire!

Excitement filled the air as everyone enthusiastically agreed to the plan. Adwait smirked, seeing Armaan's reaction, knowing that the night ahead would be filled with unforgettable moments and cherished memories.

After Armaan left the room without listening to anything, calling the boys to arrange things for the bonfire, the girls were left behind. Ridaanshi moved closer to Khwaahish, apologizing for her actions.

Ridaanshi: Khwaahish, I'm sorry. I didn't mean...

Khwaahish, with a mischievous smile, interrupted her.

Khwaahish: Ridaanshi Chauhan, aka Ridaanshi Adwait Nayak, you're my bhabhi. How can anyone stay angry with their bhabhi? (She hugged Ridaanshi)

Ridaanshi smiled, relieved that Khwaahish didn't hold any grudges.

Kanak, wanting to address a lingering question, approached Khwaahish.

Kanak: Tell me something, Khwaahish. How could you think that I love that idiot, Armaan? I can barely handle his mischievousness. It's only you.

Khwaahish hugged Kanak tightly, her voice filled with sincerity.

Khwaahish: I'm sorry, Kanak. It's just... you know what I mean.

Kanak responded understandingly.

Kanak: That you love him.

Khwaahish blushed at the revelation, and Saina couldn't resist joining in.

Saina: So, did you guys confess your love?

The room filled with anticipation as Khwaahish's blush deepened.

Khwaahish: Well, actually...

Kanak: Come on, tell us! I'm dying to know!

Khwaahish: It was kind of a half confession.

Ridaanshi: What do you mean by that, Khwaahish?

Khwaahish: He confessed his feelings for me and was waiting for my response...

Kanak: And then?

Khwaahish: And then you guys barged in! (Blushing and avoiding their gaze)

They all stared at her for a moment, and then burst into laughter.

Kanak: I swear, Armaan must have wanted to kill us at that moment!

Saina : Just imagine, poor Armaan, waiting for a response and we interrupted.

Ridaanshi (sulking): So, you mean there was no kiss at all? I thought something exciting would happen...

Just then, samarth entered the room.

samarth: Alright, my queens, let's take our seats.

They all laughed...

.

.

.

.

.

As Khwaahish entered the scene, dressed in a white kurti that radiated elegance, she seemed to rival the moon itself in beauty. Armaan couldn't take his eyes off her, his gaze fixed on her enchanting presence. His eyes then caught sight of the pendant he had gifted her on a previous birthday, and a beautiful smile lit up his face. It was a smile that conveyed a depth of emotion he struggled to put into words.

Meanwhile, Khwaahish blushed lightly and laughed with her friends, unaware of the effect she had on Armaan. Her damp hair added a touch of natural grace to her appearance.

Riaansh,  thought to irritate armaan .. began singing the melodious lines of "Bholi Si Surat,"

Riaansh : Bholi si surat aankhon mein masti aaye haaye

Arre bholi si surat aankhon mein masti

Door khadi sharmaye 

Everyone says :aaye haaye

playfully teasing the couple. Everyone joined in, creating a harmonious chorus of joyful voices.

Riaansh : Ek jhalak dikhlaye kabhi

Kabhi anchal mein chhup jaaye aaye haaye

Riaansh, placing his hands on Armaan's shoulder, imitated his gestures and mesmerizingly watched Khwaahish, mimicking Armaan's mannerisms.

Riaansh : Meri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar woh aaye

Armaan retaliated by lightly hitting Riaansh's stomach, eliciting laughter from everyone present., and goes to add more woods in bornfire , it's his techinque to not show his blushy smile which adorned his face at that time .

Khwaahish, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement, blushed while stealing glances at Armaan. Her heart raced, overwhelmed by the attention and affection she received from him.

Riaansh: kya bhai first you didn't told us , can't I flirt with my bhaaaaabhi (faking saddness)

Armaan : riaansh you don't want to die single so shut your mouth (glaring)

Adwait : oooooo someone is jealous.....

Riaansh : never knew I can make my bhai jealous (raising his invisible collars)

Armaan : never knew that I can kill persons for blabbering shitty things(muttered)

Riaansh: I heard that

Armaan : that was meant for that only ..idiott

Adwait : (laugh) calm down armaan , don't be jealous .

Armaan - who says I'm jealous

Everyone laughs but khwahish is staring him lovingly , he can be cute also....

Ridaanshi: Let's play something, what do you say?

Kanak: How about "Never Have I Ever"...?

Adwait: Not a bad idea!

Samarth: I'll bring the cold drinks then.

Armaan, however, interrupted with a specific request, catching everyone's attention.

Armaan: And one hot coffee for Khwaahish, please.

Khwaahish was taken aback by the unexpected comment, feeling a mix of surprise and warmth. The room erupted with hoots and cheers from everyone, but Armaan paid no mind to their reaction. Instead, his eyes were fixed on Khwaahish, who blushed deeply at his thoughtful gesture. It was a small act, but it spoke volumes about his affection for her. 

Ridaanshi: Alright, let's begin the game of "Never Have I Ever"! I'll start. Never have I ever kissed someone in public.

Everyone took a sip except Khwaahish , Armaan , and Kanak,

Samarth : Hmm, I see some secrets are being revealed. Alright, my turn. Never have I ever confessed my love to someone.

(Armaan, Ridaanshi , Adwait, Saina , took a sip )

Khwaahish: Okay, my turn. Never have I ever sung a song in front of a crowd.

(Ridaanshi, Riaansh, Armaan, Aks, and Kanak took a sip)

Ridaanshi: Khwaahish, you've got to do something about that fear of singing!

Khwaahish: Haha, maybe one day, Ridaanshi. Alright, let's see... Aks your turn..you're seriously a silent person.

Aks(smiled) :Never have I ever accidentally sent a funny message to the wrong person.

(Riaansh and Kanak took a sip)

Riaansh: Lucky you, Kanak, for avoiding those awkward moments!

Kanak: Hey, I have my fair share of embarrassing stories too! Alright, my turn. Never have I ever had a crush on someone in this room.

(Khwaahish took a sip which made Armaan smile , Ridaanshi and Saina also took a sip)

Armaan: Alright, let's go with something fun. Never have I ever tried a bizarre food combination.

(rishabh took a sip)

Aks(chuckled) : Rishabh , you always surprise us with your food experiments!

Rishabh: Life's too short to stick to the ordinary, my friends!

Ridaanshi: Saina, you like someone, right? The way you're taking that sip tells us something.

Saina (smiling sadly): Well, not everyone is fortunate in matters of the heart, my friends.

Aks's gaze remained fixed on Saina, his eyes filled with a mixture of longing and curiosity. He couldn't help but notice her avoiding his gaze, and it left him with a sense of unease. Sensing the tension, Armaan decided to intervene.

Armaan: Hey, guys, let's change the topic a bit. Riaansh, it's your turn! What do you have for us?

Riaansh, quick on his feet, seized the opportunity to lighten the mood.

Riaansh: Alright, let's go with something hilarious. Never have I ever pulled off a prank on someone and ended up being pranked myself.

(Everyone bursts into laughter, forgetting the underlying tension for a moment.)

Khwaahish: Riaansh, you're the king of pranks! I'm sure you've got some epic stories to share.

Riaansh: Oh, you have no idea! I've fallen victim to my own pranks more times than I can count.

Laughter fills the room once again as they share amusing anecdotes and hilarious mishaps. The playful energy helps dissipate the lingering tension, and everyone revels in the joy of being together. In that moment, they realize the strength of their bond and how laughter truly has the power to unite and heal.

As the night goes on, they continue to create unforgettable memories, cherishing the warmth and love they share as friends and family...

okay guys completed the chapter.....

please , vote, comment ....

have a nice day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 15.7K 14
*Ranked #11 in childhood sweethearts(11-5-18)* *Ranked #70 in trust(12-6-18)* *Ranked #204 in Romance(21-5-17)* Book 1 of LL series Genre: Romance...
299K 11.7K 25
Meet Sara 22years old graduate with a loving Indian family. Her Father Mr. Rajesh kapoor who seems like a typical strict father but actually a best...
56.9K 5.2K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love it❤..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...
1.8M 107K 43
"Ahhh, leave me...I am sorry...please" A girl was begging and dragging by a very muscular man, was crying but the man was very deaf to hear her plead...