A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

Από Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... Περισσότερα

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

1.01

4.3K 148 4
Από Maria555556

'When he saw the woman did not move, Mr 3 covered the ground with wax catching her feet as well. She tried to get it off her feet but, like Broggy, it didn't work.

"Give it up! Give it up!" Mr 3 said to Broggy as he continued to ignore the woman he had just frozen in place, thinking that that was that with her "Once it solidifies, my Candle Jacket is as strong as iron" he stood up straight "You giants might have brutish strength, but it becomes all useless once you are caught. Using your brain is the key. There's no need to uselessly face you head on" the man said as he created a mock-Broggy head on the palm of his hand.'

While the man kept talking, Anamaria took the chance to take out Fang to see if the sword could cut through it. The curse that had been placed on the blade made it let out a thin layer of corrosive acid from the edged of it that could melt through even steel. It was a hard thing to control how strong, when and how much of the acid came out so Anamaria spent several years practising with it before actually using it in battle.

That might have been the main reason why most of her victims looked like they had been burnt severely with either their organs spilling out or their bodies scarred, for those who survived, for life. She was lucky that Broggy's arm was now covering her from the black haired man's view as her sword sunk into the wax easily. In less than five minutes she was free from the wax.

"Broggy I'm gonna to go, see what I can do for now" Anamaria whispered up to the giant while kneeling down behind his arm.

She felt the rumble of his agreeance through his body and she slid behind the giant to hide. Once Anamaria had managed to leave the place she heard a shout from the man who had been ranting to the giant when he realised that Anamaria had somehow managed to escape from his 'indestructible' wax.

"Sable!" the snake slid down over to her with a pout when she stared at the reptile's eyes "Go see if there's anyone else 'ere would ya'?"

Without an answer of more than a short nuzzle against her, Sable slithered away into the jungle. Right as Anamaria was going to leave, another two people, the woman with the umbrella she had seen before and a dark skinned man, threw Nami and the mint haired man to the ground before the one with the single curl on top of his head. The blue haired woman had also been captured and her feet were sealed by the wax.

"What the hell is wrong with these people?" Anamaria groaned to herself.

Ж

Sable slithered as fast as her huge body allowed her to. The snake's forked tongue poked out letting her catch the scent of the man with the curly black hair that she and her two legged partner had met with the orange haired woman.

"Oh! Usopp look!" a loud yell made Sable retract her head a bit with a annoyed hiss.

Carue froze in pecking at the ground beneath the two when he saw the huge snake.

"Careful Luffy!" Sable calmed down a tiny bit when she recognised the other human male.

Ж

Usopp, Carue and Luffy waited to see the next move that the huge snake before them was going to do until Usopp suddenly realised something.

"Are you that lady's snake?" he asked the huge snake, shaking as he tried to make sure he was right and free himself from the whole he had been dug into.

Sable didn't actually respond but didn't make any move to attack the two of them.

"Can I eat it?" Luffy asked Usopp excitedly.

"No Luffy!" Usopp said "It's here to help" Usopp's head slowly turned to the huge snake "Right?"

Without a word, the large snake slithered around the two until it found a soft part in the soil and began to dig into it with the hard 'peak' at the front of her nose.

Ж

Anamaria was far too concentrated on seeing if Sable came back with the remaining crew of the rest of people from the weird ship, as the man called Mr 3 told them how he would make his wax cover their entire bodies and 'trap their souls' inside.

"...Anything you say to him is pointless!" Mr 3 told Nami, Zoro and Vivi as they tried to talk Broggy into freeing himself "He just now realised that he foolishly shed proud, joyful tears of victory after killing his friend Dorry whom he has been fighting for 100 years, but without noticing that he had suffered injuries beforehand!" the man teased the giant "Or did you perhaps cry for your friend? HAHAHAHAHA"

Anamaria clenched her teeth as the strange man mocked the giants who had taken her in. She was already getting impatient for the snake to come and her hand was already twitching on her sword's handle as she remained hidden close by.

"I-I knew about it" Broggy said in a sad tone of voice "I knew from the moment we first exchanged blows that Dorry was hiding something"

"You lie!" Mr 3 shouted "If so, why did you keep fighting? I didn't see a shred of pity as you cut him down"

"You're just a picksqueak who doesn't know a thing about duels" Broggy continued "What would you know?! Are you saying I should shame a warrior for hiding his weakened state?"

Anamaria cheered for Broggy as the giant continued to rant and defend his friend, forcing himself to the limit and breaking through the wax to free himself, letting Anamaria see the shocked look on the 'waxer's' face and making her feel content at seeing it. Anamaria's face changed the moment Broggy stood on his feet as several explosions forced him back to the ground.

"What an annoying, talkative monster" the man with the dark skin and sunglasses sneered.

"I underestimated how strong these brutish giants were" Mr 3 said as Broggy was still awake "It would seem you need to be seized completely" the man's arms turned into wax "Wax-wax Arts! Handcuffs!"

The man covered Broggy's arms once again and created spikes in the air, throwing them at Broggy. Anamaria, who had managed to sneak over to the giant's side, opened the sea water bottle she always carried around and covered the targeted spots on the giant's body with a surface of water that only she could see. The giant shouted a bit as the spikes poked a bit at his skin but didn't go too far inside him, luckily.

"Now then! Accelerated Candle Service!" the man shouted, spreading his arms and making the candles go around faster "Turn these people into wax figures"

Ж

"How does the snake know where to go?" Luffy asked Usopp with a large smile.

"I don't know just follow it!" Usopp shouted from behind his captain with Carue.

"Where are those Baroque Works bastards?! I'm gonna make them pay for taking Vivi!" Luffy keeps his hands in tight fists as his attitude turned more serious.

"I won't forgive them for messing with the giants' honour either!" Usopp nods in agreement as he tightens his hold on his slingshot.

Carue quacks in agreement as he looks like he's ready to fight someone at any moment. Luffy tried to keep up with the snake that was rushing in front of them and then got tired of doing so, jumping high and wrapping his long arms around the snake's head. Luckily, the snake barely seemed to notice in her urgency to get back to her owner.

"Luffy! Get off of that snake!" Usopp shouted while he got on Carue's back and starts riding after them.

"We're nearly there!" Luffy shouted and lowered his face so one of the snake's eyes connected with his two large black ones "Run! Run Snakey!"

The snake made an incomprehensible sound similar to an annoyed sigh before her coils moved faster, and faster as she made her way through the dense jungle.

Ж

"I-I can't breathe!" Nami freezes when she sees that their limbs are slowly turning white from the wax. "It's starting! Zoro, do something!"

"If you lose your arms or legs it's better than dying right?" Zoro unsheathes two of his swords "I'll cut both my legs off then fight them!" Vivi and Nami look at him in confusion as he starts smirking.

"Are you crazy?! This isn't the time to joke around!" when Nami sees the swords, she looks at him in utter shock.

"Who said it was a joke?"

"You can't be serious! If you do that you'll only be caught again!" Vivi widens her eyes at this.

"You never know if you don't try. I don't want to lose to these pieces of trash" Zoro shrugs.

"Is he really going to do it?" Mr 5, whom Anamaria learned was the name of the man that had caused the explosion on Broggy when the giant had tried to stand after freeing himself, quirks an eyebrow at the swordsman's statement.

"He's just boasting. No one's crazy enough to do that" Mr 3 scoffs at the escape plan.

"GAGAGAGAGA, you're a very brave man swordsman. I was about to give up too, but I'll fight besides you!" everyone freezes when they hear Broggy laughing while he's getting ready to try to escape again.

"Quit joking already! If you cut off your legs then how are you going to fight them?!" Nami groans in frustration of their recklessness.

"Right. Right" Anamaria nodded to herself.

"As long as I don't give up then I'll find a way" Zoro chuckles as he gets ready to cut his legs off.

"Once you're free, do the same for me. I'll fight too!" Vivi stares at him in awe before she nods to the plan.

"You got it" Zoro nods in agreement as he gets ready to start cutting.

"Are they completely dumb" Anamaria face palmed.

"Let's see if you can do anything when I...!" Mr 3 glares at them as he turns his arms into wax.

Anamaria prepares her sword to free Broggy once more until someone interrupted the man.

"WE'VE COME TO CRUSH YOU BAROQUE WORKS!"

The group freezes at the sound of Luffy yelling, and looks to see Usopp riding on Carue while Luffy rides into the clearing on top of a gigantic sable coloured snake that only Nami seemed to recognise. The sniper and duck freeze when the snake before them froze suddenly throwing Luffy back with her head, but before they can get out of the way, Luffy crashes into them.

There was a crash and Mr 3 and the other Baroque Arts saw Anamaria while the back haired woman sliced through some of the candles, cutting them in half and melting them a bit at the base. Mr 3's eyes widened in utter horror of the broken candle that completely shatters his vision for what he wanted his artwork to be.

"MY ART!" Miss Golden Week sits on a picnic blanket, while casually eating some rice crackers, and stares at the candles blankly.

"Can't you just replace it?" she asked her companion.

"It won't be as beautiful as the original piece no matter how hard I try!" he whines before his sorrow turns into fury as he faces Mr 5 and Miss Valentine. "I thought you told me that you killed Straw Hat and his friends!"

"I thought we did with my bombs!" Mr. 5 flinches at his rage before raises his hands up defensively.

"And where did that snake come from!" Mr 3 backed away as the huge snake passed by him with a loud hiss, wrapping as much of her body as she could protectively around Broggy's large neck.

"We can worry about it later! Luffy, hurry up and beat them!" Nami looks up to see that the mist isn't coming down as hard, because of the broken candle, then turns to Luffy.

"No problem, I'll kick their asses!" Luffy nods as he gets in a stance along with Usopp and Carue.

"Don't worry Broggy; we'll get you out too!" Usopp nods as he puts his goggles on.

"I'll be taking care of that" Anamaria mumbled under her breath as she slid down from the now destroyed wax candles.

"These kids are really annoying. I'll take care of the leader while you take care of the other filth" Mr 3's eyebrow twitched in irritation as he gets ready to fight "And one of you get rid of that woman"

"You guys are the annoying ones! Don't worry, I'll kill you all!" Usopp glares at him.

Carue quacks in agreement as he and Usopp back away into the jungle to hide. With a nod, Anamaria tells Sable to follow after the two, making the snake do something close to an eyeroll before sliding away.

"Luffy, we'll cover you from behind!" Usopp clenches his slingshot while hiding behind a tree.

He flinched slightly when he felt something surround his torso, looking down as he was raised into a more hidden place in the tree tops, to see smooth scales hiding through the leaves.

"You're not going to try to escape now?" Luffy nods while Broggy turns to Zoro.

"We'll be out of here in a bit. If not, I can at least get a good pose. You guys should pose too just in case" he nods as he raises his sword up in a pose.

"Pfft" Anamaria muffled a chuckle as she was nearly done peeling one of Broggy's hands free causing Zoro to glare up at her since he didn't know her.

"Who the hell are you?!" the swordsman grumbled.

"Help" Anamaria said shortly.

"This isn't a joke!" Nami looks at the mint haired man's carefree attitude in irritation.

"Right, we'll be out of here soon" Vivi looks at Zoro in mild shock, but understands that he has faith in his captain, so she grins in assurance.

Anamaria keeps working at the wax restraints as Mr 3 begins attacking Luffy by creating a bar of wax and locks Luffy's feet in them. Before Mr 3 could encase Luffy's body, he stretches his arms to grab onto the hilt of one of the wax swords and swings around until he slams the wax bar around his legs to destroy the pole holding the candles, along with the wax around his legs!

Nami, Vivi and Zoro look at the candles in horror as the base holding the candles falls towards them, but it lands on the top layer of the cake just above their heads.

"We're still alive" Nami sighs in relief that she wasn't crushed by the structure.

"Ye were lucky" Anamaria said while Fang continued to make its way melting through the wax.

"That's dangerous, why didn't you run?" Luffy looks at them in confusion. Zoro, Vivi and Nami look at him in disbelief of him not knowing that they're trapped.

"WE CAN'T MOVE!" they shouted in unison.

"Why didn't you tell me that?"

"ARE YOU SURE WE CAN TRUST THIS GUY?!" Broggy widens his eyes at Luffy's ignorance making Anamaria pause a bit when he moved his hand.

"MR. BUSHIDO!" Zoro remains silent which causes Vivi to look at him in disbelief.

"We don't have a choice. I can't move my arms anymore" the swordsman sighs when he tries to move his white arm, that's holding his sword, but it won't budge.

Mr 3 creates a clay harpoon from his arms and shoots at Luffy, but he jumps to dodge.

"Is 'e fuckin' made of rubber?" Anamaria asked the three people as she saw how the boy stretched his arms out. Usopp kept his distance as he aimed his slingshot at the wax man.

"Taste my exploding star!" he fires the exploding star at Mr 3, but before it could hit him Mr 5 ate it.

"What the hell?!" Usopp's eyes widen at what he just witnessed while the snake coiled around him pulls him higher above the ground.

"Bombs won't affect a bomb man like me. Especially ones with low quality gunpowder like yours" Mr 5 swallows it and lets it explode in his stomach before breathing out smoke.

Usopp and Carue freeze at this while he walks up to face them and Luffy continues fighting Mr 3.

"Crazy people. Wher' the fuck did Calypso send me?" Anamaria asked herself with a grumble.

She sees that most of Vivi, Zoro, and Nami's bodies have turned white from the wax. Pausing Fang's movement, she jumps up and cuts down yet another candle that was reforming to see if she could stop a bit of the wax from coming down.

"Oi girlie!" the blonde bitch that was called Miss Valentine approached her "How about you keep to yourself!"

The woman closed her umbrella and used her kilo-kilo devil fruit to make herself weigh a thousand kilograms. Anamaria jumps off of the candles and her eyes widen in shock when the blonde made a dent on the ground below her where she fell.

"Kyahaha! Crushing you is going to be fun!" Ms. Valentine gets up and starts floating after her.

Anamaria glared up at the now floating woman, still not used to normal people having powers that were not curses, and waited for the woman to attack her again. As Miss Valentine charged towards her, Anamaria quickly unsheathed her sword and deflected the woman's umbrella attack with as much strength as she could.

The force of their clash sent shockwaves through the area, causing the candles to flicker and the wax to momentarily cease its descent causing Nami and Vivi to sigh in relief. Anamaria used this opportunity to leap onto one of the nearby candles and launch herself towards Ms. Valentine. With a swift strike, she aimed for the woman's vulnerable spot...her neck.

But Miss Valentine was quick to react, using her kilo-kilo powers to increase her weight and counter Anamaria's attack. The black haired pirate winced from the force of it, hoping that Fang's curse would keep the blade safe from the hits.

Their sword and umbrella clashed once again, the force of their collision causing sparks to fly. Anamaria gritted her teeth as she struggled to hold her ground against the heavier opponent. She could feel the strain in her arms as she pushed back against Ms. Valentine's strength.

As the battle raged on, Anamaria's mind raced for a solution. She knew she couldn't keep up this fight for much longer as the other woman's powers gave her a distinct advantage. But Anamaria was determined not to give up, at least not just yet.

Suddenly, an idea struck her. With a quick glance towards the candles, she realized that the wax was slowly building up around the three people stuck in it. If she could create a distraction and lead Miss Valentine towards the candles, maybe she could use the wax to her advantage.

Using all her strength, Anamaria pushed herself away from Ms. Valentine and dashed towards the candles. She cut down a few of them along the way, causing the wax to come crashing down around them as their bases dissolved. Miss Valentine's attention was momentarily diverted as she struggled to avoid the falling wax.

Taking advantage of the distraction, Anamaria swung her sword at the woman's legs, managing to cut through the fabric of her pants and leaving a shallow gash. Ms. Valentine let out a cry of pain and stumbled backwards, her concentration broken.

"You bitch!" Miss Valentine said through gritted teeth "I'll make you pay for that!"

"Na, I don't think ya will" Anamaria smirked when the woman yelled out making Mr 5 turn his face to see his partner fall to the ground.

"M-my leg" the blonde looked down to see the skin around her gashed limb start to turn dark and her leg immobile "What did you do to my leg?!"

Anamaria smirked down at her with a dark look she had learned from her brother and licked the edge of her blade once the acid had receded back into the metal, only feeling a slight sting of it.

"GUM GUM PISTOL!" Anamaria turned to where the shout came from to see the dark haired boy punch Mr 3 in the gut, and send him flying into the jungle. She blinks at the awesome punch and impressive stretching of the boy's arms.

"Great job Luffy, now get us out of here" Nami smiles in relief of that they won't need to deal with the wax man now.

"No" much to the Nami's and Anamaria's surprise, Luffy looks at his friend blankly before he shakes his head.

"What are you talking about?! Hurry up and help us!" Nami widens her eyes in shock of her captain's refusal to help.

"I don't want to help you" Luffy was looking at them blankly while he's standing on top of a black crossed out circle.

Anamaria looks at the boy in confusion, seeing a splash of paint on his back making her even more confused. Usopp looks at his captain in confusion as he keeps riding Carue, after escaping Sable, to dodge Mr 5's bombs.

Ж

"What's the matter with Luffy?! AAAAH!" Carue and Usopp were sent flying by the blast from the bomb they barely dodged and crashed onto a tree.

They start getting up while Mr 5 walks up to them.

"You should be more concerned about yourselves. He's already fallen into our color trap. With your leader trapped you're all going to die!" he tries blasting them with another bomb but they dodge again and continue running. Mr 5 clicks his tongue at his fleeing opponents as he goes after them.

Sable hissed in her comfortable place on the tree as she saw the man with the sunglasses race after the large fat duck. Mr 5 looked back when he heard a strange noise behind him and a shiver went up his spine when he saw the huge snake following behind him and he tried to blast it away just making it more angry.

Ж

"What did you do to him?!" Vivi glares at Miss Golden Week, who's eating a rice cracker in one hand, while holding a paint brush with the other.

"I placed him in my black color trap. Black is the color of betrayal. If someone is painted with it, he won't listen to a person's orders and not care about his friends" the little girl lifts her paint brush that's holding black paint at the tip.

"Oh that sounds fun!" Anamaria exclaimed despite the situation.

"LUFFY, DON'T STEP OUT OF THE PAINT SYMBOL!" Vivi groans at the explanation before she shouts to the captain.

"You're not the boss of me. I won't listen to you" Luffy takes a step back to get off of the paint symbol, then blinks in surprise when he snaps out of his trance.

"What the...?! What happened?! Hang on guys, I'll get you out now..." he stops what he was saying before he starts smiling "...but first, I gotta laugh! SHISHISHISHI!"

"WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH HIM NOW?!" Nami looks at the laughing man in utter shock.

"Color trap. Yellow is the color of fun. He can only laugh now" Miss Golden Week lifts her paint brush that's now holding yellow paint at the tip.

"Ana!" the woman who had been listening intently to the little girl explaining her powers turns when Broggy shouted for her attention.

"I'm o'n it" the black haired woman said with a sigh as she got back to work after making sure the blonde haired woman was unconscious.

"Luffy, take off your shirt!" Vivi starts groaning in frustration of this endless cycle.

Luffy ignores her and keeps laughing which causing Zoro to scowl at this mess.

"This is bad, we don't have much time left"

Usopp and Carue run past Luffy from behind, and accidentally smear the paint off of his back, before they run into the jungle with Mr 5 chasing after them with booger bombs while the attacker himself was trying to run away from the snake following him as well.

"You go Sable!" Ana said with a smile.

Broggy's left hand was freed and the giant moved his finger slightly to wake his fingers up as Anamaria jumped over onto his back to do the same to the other hand. Luffy immediately he snaps out of it and jumps away from Miss Golden Week.

"Hey kid, that's enough!" the black haired boy says.

The child tilts her head in confusion.

"Yellow's supposed to be the color of fun. You must have had a good time right?"

"SHUT UP! ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING?!" he ran to the wax and pulled his arms back "I'M DESTROYING THAT THING RIGHT NOW! GUM GUM- Bazooka..." he hits the red target on the ground that Miss Golden Week made.

"I can't let you destroy that thing or Mr. 3 will be mad at me. You can hit that sign just like a bull always wanting to hit a red target" the little painter looks at him blankly while she picks up her pallet "SHUT UP! NO I WON'T! GUM GUM..." he hit the red target again "Pistol..."

"I'll mix a color just for you. Yellow, the color of fun along with blue which is the color of sadness. Together they create green which is the color of peace" Miss Golden Week looks at her pallet and starts mixing the colours.

She slabs the green paint onto Luffy's back, which forces him to sit on the picnic blanket with Miss Golden Week, and drink some tea with her.

"This tea is delicious" he takes a sip of his tea before sighing.

Nami tiredly sighs when she feels that they're not making any progress in escaping.

"What now?" she said tiredly.

"At least I get a good pose. I feel bad for you" Zoro chuckles at the situation as he looks at his pose.

"Wow ar' these people entertaining" Ana though as she heard them from the other side of the blonde giant's body.

"This isn't funny!" Vivi looks at her carefree friend in irritation.

Ж

Usopp and Carue run back to the scene, and look in shock to see Nami, Vivi, Broggy and Zoro are almost completely turned into wax with the swordsman still stubornly holding his pose.

"What do you think you're doing, you idiot?!" the sniper groans when he sees Luffy struggling to not enjoy the tea Miss Golden Week has given him.

Mr 5 runs to the edge of the clearing with a rifle in his hand, then he breathes into the barrel of the gun to use as bullets.

"Just one hit with my power, and you're through. At least I got rid of that reptile" the man muttered the last phrase under his breath.

Usopp sees the paint on his captain's shirt, and aims his slingshot at Luffy.

"This should snap you out of it! Fire bullet!"

Miss Golden Week watches in shock when Usopp fires his explosive at Luffy and sets him on fire. Mr 5 fires his gun, and creates the explosions, missing when the large body of the snake that had previously been chasing him charged at him from behind.

"Shiiiiit!" the man was certainly going to have a new phobia if he survived after this.

Usopp widen his eyes at the explosion, that was where he and Carue were standing just a second ago, then stands up.

"Whoa, that was close! You ok Carue?"

Carue nods causing him to nod, before he turns to Luffy who's lying on the ground shirtless.

"Hey Luffy, you snapped out of it right?!" Usopp asked his captain.

"Yea, I'm completely awake now! That sign won't bother me anymore!" Luffy nods as he stands up.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!" everyone freezes to the sound of Mr 3's voice when the candles light up again, Ana's head poking under the giant's arm as she kept working on him.

They all look to see Mr 3 walking into the scene while wearing a giant suit of candle armour. Usopp and Carue jump back in fear while Luffy tilts his head in confusion.

"What's that?" the StrawHat asked.

"It's Mr. 3's best artwork that was used to kill a 42 million beli pirate. The Candle Champion" Mr 5 turns his head to his comrade.

Mr. 3 turns to Miss Golden Week, and grins at her.

"Miss Golden Week, I need you to paint my armour. As long as it's cool it's fine. Afterwards, you can take a break since this will be all I need to kill them" the man told the small girl. Mr 3 turns to Luffy and gets in a stance once Miss Golden Week "Let's go Straw Hat! My armour is stronger than steel! I don't have any weak spots!"

"Cool!" Luffy looks at him with stars in his eyes.

"DON'T ADMIRE HIM! FIGHT HIM!" Usopp widens his eyes at his captain's admiration for the armour.

Ж

"Oi! Broggy!" Anamaria called out to the giant.

"Mhmmmm?"

"What the hell's goin' on?" she asked since she had very limited view of the events.

"Don't know" the giant responded, not giving her any actual information himself.

Ж

Luffy glares at the wax man as he pulls his arm back.

"GUM GUM PISTOL!" he stretched his arm to punch Mr 3, but the agent deflects his punch and pushes his arm to the side. Luffy tries to pull his arm back while Mr 3 runs up to him.

"CHAMP PUNCH!" he slams his fists down, but Luffy jumps back to dodge while he finishes pulling back his arm.

"GUM GUM STAMP!" Luffy jumps towards him, and kicks his stomach as hard as he could.

Mr 3 was pushed back but he barely felt the blow which causes him to chuckle as he and Luffy continue clashing.

"Luffy's really going head to head with Mr 3..." Vivi widens her eyes at what she's seeing.

"I give the art freak five minutes" Zoro chuckles at the scuffle.

"The only question is how do we get out of here?" Nami sighs as she tries to move, but the wax is too strong.

"That mist stopped because the top candles weren't lit anymore. The mist was melted pieces of the wax, so..." Usopp looks away from the fight and stares at the giant candle in thought of how to free his crew mates "YOU CAN USE FIRE TO FREE THEM!" his eyes widened in realization of how to get rid of the wax.

He grabs his slingshot and aims at the wax cake while Mr 5 was aiming his gun that's full of his explosive breath at him. Mr 5 fired his gun and his explosions managed to hit Usopp. Nami, Vivi, Zoro, and Luffy's eyes widened at the explosion.

"USOPP!"

The smoke from the explosion clears up to see Usopp knocked to the ground with scorch marks all over his body. Mr. 5 sighs at how stubborn everyone is being as he looks at Usopp with disappointment.

"I hope you see now that you have no chance of winning" the man said as he kept running with the giant sable coloured snake behind him with its maw opened making his threats a bit less serious.

"YOU BASTARD!" Luffy glares at Mr 5 while running to punch him.

Before Luffy can punch him, Mr 3 slams him to the ground.

"Stop being stupid!" the man shouted at the younger male.

Mr 5 scoffs at Luffy's failed attack, before he sees Usopp giving Carue the end of a long rope that's coming out of his belt.

"What are you doing now?" he shouted at the long nosed young man while jumping to avoid the snake "Damn snake! Stop following me! AAAAAAAH!"

"GO CARUE!" Usopp widens his eyes at getting caught before he yells to the duck.

Carue quacks in agreement before he makes a run for it with the rope trailing behind him. The duck ignores the 'bomb man' and keeps running towards the wax cake. Before Mr 5 could fire at Carue, Sable finally reached him and puled him off balance.

"Just give up and become my art!" Luffy escapes Mr 3's hold, but Mr 3 goes off to punch him.

"You're not turning my friends into art!" Luffy dodged his punches and jumped onto his arms.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

197K 8.7K 29
╰┈➤ One piece x Makima reader. ── ❝𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄...
1.3K 84 13
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF PASSION OF THE PIRATE, MY FIRST STORY. Drifting in the ocean for who knows how long, you are saved by a group of pirates...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
25K 840 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...