My Stepbrothers

By minluvr1

Y/N is a seventeen years old cute, loving, cheerful girl. She always has a wide smile that makes everyone mel... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
SIX
SEVEN
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty two
Twenty-three
Twenty- Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty -Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four

Thirty-seven

883 37 9
By minluvr1

WARNING: I personally don't ship any Idols mentioned or imply their sexuality. It purely for the story, please understand.

~AJ

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As per her words, Jieun came back with the result. The treatment went well without any hiccups. Jieun took a look at Y/N also when Yoongi had a nap and was not hovering around her.

It was a little funny when Yoongi came to his senses after the nap and was embarrassed but acted nonchalantly. He was giving Jieun hearty eyes instead of following her like a puppy to everyone's disappointment. They couldn't capture it on camera, to show Namjoon, but something in them could tell that it wouldn't be the last time to see their little gremlin like that.

Two days later the worst was over and Namjoon was back to himself, at least mentally. Physically not so, according to Jieun it would take his body a little longer to get rid of the drugs completely. But he doesn't need assistance or to be under vigilant observation anymore.

When Yoongi announced that he and Jieun were in a relationship no one bat an eye, which apparently bewildered him. The bickering between Namjoon and Yoongi, when he said that Yoongi wasn't discreet, was entertaining to watch. Yoongi didn't let that go easily, teasing him about Hwasa who calls every day to check upon him.

Jieun stayed with them for Yoongi's sake, the kidnapping affected him the most for some reason no one was aware of. To be honest they weren't being sublet at all she stayed in his room for god sake! It was more like telling them that he is serious about her. And to entertain the youngsters who had been moody because of the incident, to bond with them and ease them all, which worked.

Beom-soo and Cho-hee also came to dot on Namjoon for his embarrassment and the rest's entertainment. The husband and wife were surprised and gave each other a knowing look seeing Jieun. They didn't stay, leaving children in their comfort zone. They don't want to intrude, which the right of them happily let, to their parents' disbelief.

The day after Jieun left, the eight of them were having dinner. They didn't talk about the elephant in the room, Namjoon's kidnapping. Surprisingly, it didn't bother anyone, they waited for him to make the first move.

"How is your head? Do you have any concussion? It was a pretty hard hit." Namjoon asked nonchalantly to Y/N.

"No, it swelled a little and hurt for a few days, but no concussio-'' Y/N stopped talking, realizing what he was asking about.

"Joonie...." She trailed off seeing the blank stare and the unreadable emotion on his face. His chin jutted out indicating he was angry.

Everyone had stopped eating and looking at them confusedly. Recognition passed through Yoongi's face before changing into his poker face but it didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

"We need to talk it seems. I don't have the signal for telepathic communication going around here." Seokjin said it in a no-nonsense tone. The dinner was almost over, so they moved to the living room abandoning the dinner.

It was pin-drop silence for the next few minutes. Y/N sat there both anxious yet guilty.

"We all are mafias, a group called bangtan. The business and everything is a cover-up for our black business. I'm known as Suga in the underworld." Yoongi revealed. Everyone looked at him in shock and had wide eyes except Y/N and Namjoon.

"But you already know, don't you.....Princess?" The way he said the name was enough to deliver the message to whom he was referring to. Now all eyes are at her in a very different look, confusion? Shock? Disbelief? Everything passed through their faces. Y/N felt exposed and vulnerable, and a little panicky. The next moment Namjoon was next to her, making her sit on his lap.

"I'm not mad at you for hiding your identity. It would be hypocritical of me, we also did so. I'm upset about the incident, you were careless Munchkin. On your impulse to save me, you were risking a lot." Namjoon soothed her.

"You were there because of me. The task was a little hard, but it was a little urgent, considering they wanted you dead this time. Each minute was precious to me." She said, blinking back the tears.

"What are you both talking about? How do you know she is the Mafia Princess?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"She was the one, Hwasa referred to, the rescue team. When I reached Namjoon, she was already there with him." Yoongi answered.

"She was hit on the head by the man. The voice changer on her mask didn't work, while she cursed while taking him down. I was familiar with that voice but couldn't pinpoint, but she called me joonie , I knew who it was." Namjoon explained.

"I thought you weren't aware of it. You behaved as usual with me." Y/N mumbled.

"I was contemplating whether it was my imagination? But seeing you wince I was sure. Was waiting for an opportunity." Namjoon shrugged like it was so simple. She really hoped things were.

"So, princess huh?" Taehyung asked after they all assured her none of them are upset or mad. They just have to talk and be more clear and understanding.

"It wasn't something I wanted to be, but had to be. By now you can guess that my Appa was a mafia. He was the leader of our gang, but he was killed and I had to take his place. I wasn't trained or interested in this field. All I knew was how to fight, which I had to learn for self-defense." She opened up.

"Later after his death, I understood it wasn't only self-defense he taught me. The complaints he told about weren't his struggles or whining, he was keeping me updated with what was going on with the gang. Not to leave me in the dark if anything happens which indeed did." Tears were flowing without any restrain now.

"My brother was the one who was trained, interested, and was very capable of these things. He was Appa's little shadow. Even though they weren't blood related he was the one similar to him than me in character. So mysterious yet lovely and had foresight on every action." She recalled with a smile.

"I had to be anonymous to find who killed them. They were murdered in front of me yet I don't know who or why. The incident left me with a lot of trauma but yet not a useful memory." She said frustratedly. Namjoon calmed her by rubbing her back.

"Who all know about you?" Yoongi asked.

" Jieun, her father, and Cathy. Other than that No one, not even my mother. She isn't even aware of my appa's identity." She answered.

"When did you find out about us?" Jimin asked, holding back other questions he desperately wanted to ask, but not yet.

"From the start, I knew about you all even before the marriage or the proposal. I had to do a background check when my mom was in a relationship. It wasn't hard to dig up the past, when you have sources, it wasn't hard to connect the dots when he had seven sons and seven members forming a sub-group in his gang. I met you to know who all are who." She revealed earning a dumbfounded look from the maknae line while Hyung line was busy thinking.

"So, what were you telling about, you being the reason for this kidnapping?" Hoseok asked, not able to leave it.

"Not the kidnapping per say but the decision to get you killed." She corrected him.

"I don't know if you are aware but the kidnap was because you killed Do-yun." She said which they were all aware of, it doesn't take a child to guess with the timing.

"Now what is your beef with Do-yun?That you got him killed, " Taehyung asked.

"I didn't want him to be killed, at least it wasn't my plan that time. It just happened." She said guiltily.

"Careless. How are you the princess if you are this dumb." Namjoon questioned good nature which earned a shove from her. He just giggled and repositioned her on his lap. The rest know he is showing off which was working by the way others' eyes narrow.

"And Do-yun. He was a lead for me to the killer." She answered the previous question.

"Huh? How come?" Seokjin asked.

"It's a long story. I had to explain from the start." She said with a sigh.

"We have time and we should decide what to do next, it isn't funny how we are being targeted or how constitutive and close these attacks have been." Jungkook was the one who answered, others gave him a weird look when he said it in a deep tone to seem serious. Y/N only giggled to which he complained with a huff.

"I was there when Appa and Jiji were attacked. They expected yet unprepared for it. Jiji locked me in a wooden box giving me his gun. By the time back-up was there they were short dead. I could only sit in that box doing nothing." She was shaking, recalling the memories.

"Who is Jiji, Sugar puff?" Jimin asked, blinking back his own tears in the revelation. They had heard the name mumbled several times by her while she had nightmares. He didn't know then but now he had a suspicion, but still he wanted to hear from her. Jimin picked her from Namjoon's lap to cuddle her, for his own sanity. Namjoon didn't protest and let him, seeing the look on the younger's face. Y/N came out of the daze hearing the nickname.

"Oh! My brother." She answered, cuddling back to him and relaxing, not noticing how he tensed.

"I couldn't see who it was, not found anything on him. But I remember his sound and the mocking laugh. The tattoo on his neck. It was the only clue and with no one to trust, ask or lean on it was hard, but finally I got a lead. He was a member of Shadow Riders and they were targeting the Kim family now. The marriage was a great opportunity for me to keep a close eye but they were unpredictable all the time." Y/N unveiled. Others were still processing the information.

"That's why we were abducted by them. I was still wondering what that was about." Taehyung mumbled, suddenly his face changed, recalling something.

"Tattoo, the man with the mask had a unique tattoo on his collar. Is it him?" He asked, shocked to which she could only nod.

"Oh petal, it had been so hard on you to have him in front of you but couldn't do anything." Yoongi sympathies with her.

"Do Yun had the same tattoo on his chest, Identical to it. He is related to him, it isn't his father, even though the man is shady he isn't the one." She said,

"What do they really want? It doesn't seem simple. Something big is hidden behind all this." Seokjin observed.

"Welcome to the club, more than 1 year yet I still stand where I started." Y/N complained.

"Don't worry Angel eyes. Now we all are in this together. We have eight heads to think and work. We will find him okay." Jungkook consoled her.

"Speaking of eyes, isn't the princess's eye green? Do you use contacts?" He broke whatever moment they were having. Taehyung snickered at the curious bunny.

"Partly Yes." She answered.

"What do you mean by that?" Jimin asked, seeing her mischievous look.

"I use contacts to hide my green eyes." She revealed, which earned an impressed whistle from Hoseok.

"Now Namjoon, I think it's your turn to speak. What happened that day?" Seokjin asked before anyone could divert their attention from the current matter.

If Y/N kept some of the matter to herself no one has to know. But others know Y/N isn't finished, they have to dig up in her to know the darkest deepest things. She wasn't aware the distraction was just a break for her after the emotional turmoil.

========================

Please note: I tried to convey everything I remember. If anyone have any doubts or confusion please comment. I will reply or mention it in upcoming chapter.

Have a good day, thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 1.8K 60
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
24.8K 700 27
BTS and Y/n are siblings their parents were ex mafia. Bts is the most scary and powerful mafia group whereas Y/n is mafia queen and these siblings ar...
400K 9.8K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
171K 4.8K 26
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...