𝕁𝕌𝕊𝕋 ℝ𝕆𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕋đ”ŧ𝕊?

By jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 43

168 17 11
By jangsinhyeon

I'm hardly getting any time to write this, due to my on going exams... :)

Extremely sorry for the delays... ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ

Enjoy~
.

.

.

.

.

"Wa-wait!!" San said, pointing his palm towards the mirror.

"H-how long does this have to be continued...?!" San asked. Bottom lip quivering, hands shaking and eyes teary.

San gulped at the question.

"I don't know." was all that San said.

"No-o...no! I don't want this..." San whimpered out, voice breaking slightly. "P-please.... please go a-away..."

"I'm afraid I can't do that." San simply replied

Listening this, San stumbled back and abruptly fell on the ground while backing up. Tears constantly rolled down his cheeks. San crossed his arms on his chest, he was indeed feeling somewhat guilty.

"Ju-just bec-cause of y-you... all m-my friends thi-ink that I'm a fr-freak..." San hiccuped between almost every word that slipped out of his mouth.

San was silent.

"Y-y-you took a-a-away all of my f-friends!! Everyone!!" San practically yelled at this moment, at his reflection.

No response.

San kept on staring at his reflection, constantly with eyes full of rage and anger.

Getting up from the group, he ran his fingers through his messy hair. There was silence.

"San..." his reflection spoke up. "I'm here to help you. Help you through all the hard times..." San said.

San gulped the hard lump in his throat.

"I don't need you..."

[A few days later...]

"CHOI FUCKING SAN!!" San jumped out of his bed as soon as he heard his father scream.

"WHERE'S THE HECK MY FOOD?!" he continued to scream from down stairs.

It was dinner time. San's mom was out of the house, working for a late night shift to get extra money. His dad hardly used to go to his office and God knows why he has not been kicked out yet. Right now, he was supposed to serve the dinner for both himself and his dad as his mom would return home late.

Running down the stairs, San quickly went inside the kitchen to prepare the dinner. Holding on the large plate of glass, he went towards the living room where his dad was lying on the couch.

San prayed whole heartedly that nothing unfortunate will happen.Alas,the luck wasn't on his side. He tripped on the carpet.

All the food on the tray he was holding slightly tilted and fell a bit but San managed to somehow save the rest of the food. It wasn't enough for his dad though.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" his dad yelled at the top of his voice.

San was more than startled. He stumbled back making the food tray swirl. He kept his eyes down in fear.

"I-I'm sorry d-dad..." he whispered.

Within a second a loud slap echoed throughout the whole house and San was on the floor, holding his cheek. He was indeed slapped. Tears were constantly flowing down his cheeks, vision blurry.

"You will never learn you lessons untill you are punished!" with that, the sound of loosening of the belt was heard.

San's crying increased with constant hiccups. The belt was in the mid air, ready to strike at any moment. Before it could make any contact, the body on which it should have been struck, moved away.

San was in control.

"No. You will never learn your lessons untill you are punished."

His dad was very confused at such behaviour but nevertheless he didn't show those emotions.

"You little brat! Is this how you talk to your father?!?" he shouted at the top of his voice.

With that, he lunged at San with belt on his hand. San quickly moved to the side and held the edge of the belt that was supposed to touch the side of his upper arm.

"And is this how to talk to your SON?!" San yelled at the end of the statement.

His father's eyes were wide at the sudden outburst. There was a string of silence for a moment. Suddenly his father pulled the belt harshly, making San stumble down.

Without wasting another moment, his dad raised the belt and lunged at the back of San. Before it could make any contact, San immediately moved to the side and held the belt and pulled San's father on the ground and he got up simultaneously.

Wrapping the belt around his neck, he started to choke San's father. He was visibly struggle under San's strength.

The front door was opened with a creaking sound. San's mother was finally home. As soon as she noticed the two fighting, but now, in a deadly manner, made her gasp.

"S-San...!! Stop it!! Now!!" she yelled, trying pull San off him.

To San every possible voice was muffled around him. He couldn't hear San's mom yelling, neither could hear San's dad gasping for air... nothing at all. Everything in his ears were completely muted.

"SAN!! STOP IT!! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!" suddenly San snapped out of his own world after hearing San, yelling at him.

He cannot ignore San's voice as it's inside him head. Frantically looking to his side, he saw San's mom crying miserably, holding onto his legs, begging him to stop choking his 'father'.

Taking a deep breath, he abruptly let go of the belt, making the man fall falt on the ground, gasping for oxygen.

"W-what the heck h-happened...?" his mom asked, hiccuping inbetween.

"Huh!" San huffed, "Asked your beloved husband!!" he replied sarcastically.
She flinched at that new and harsh tone of her son.

Without giving her any moment to ask anything, he ran upstairs, to his room and closed the door shut and locked it. Leaning on the door, he huffed frantically. He knew very well that if San wasn't there today, he would have definitely killed his dad for real.

And by this incident, San too came to know that his alternate personality can definitely kill anyone.

San knew that he needs to take the wheel...

[A few more weeks went by]

Since that day, San's father didn't dare to beat him, or even touch him. He also never really talked to him, unless it was extremely important. Like San would be the last person he would go or talk to.

San came to know that his second personality gets control whenever he's very nervous, scared or terrified. So he came to the conclusion, that he needs to talk medication to particularly control his nerves. He visited a local doctor to talk about nerve controls and all he got was some meds...

His nerve controlling meds...

He swore to take these for the rest of his life, no matter what...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeahhhh!! Finally the past narration is completed!!

I know I wasn't great with this whooolllleee thing...but I still do hope you all like it... :)

I gave my best .⁠·⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠'⁠¯⁠'⁠·⁠.

And please don't be silent readers (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

See you all soon!!~~

Love you all~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 657 27
Jung Wooyoung hates Choi San. Choi San hates Jung Wooyoung. Wooyoung is part of a minority of people with a special gene, which awakens later in him...
42.4K 1.7K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
92K 4.5K 38
When the poor sweetheart Wooyoung meets the annoying and mean Prince San, he suddenly can't help being attracted to him. ...
6.6K 580 29
Forced to be together for the sake of the public eye, Jung Wooyoung and Choi San have been wrapped up in a scheme to bring their parent's million dol...