Night watcher, I am Chloe Bou...

De onwardsouth

After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, m... Mais

Realization (Part 1)
Realization (Part 2)
Realization (Part 3)
Grace
Siblings
Departure (Part 1)
Departure (Part 2)
Departure (Part 3)
The time of 3 months: Arrival
The time of 3 months: Town Aurium
The time of 3 months: Encounters
Dissociation
Truth be told (Part 1)
Truth be told (Part 2)
Truth be told (Part 3)
Truth be told (Part 4)
Mr. Cuddly
Change in 'her'
Field trip (Part 1)
Field trip (Part 2)
Field trip (Part 3)
Field trip (Part 4)
Field trip (Part 5)
Field trip (Part 7)
Field trip (Part 8)
Field trip (Part 9)
Field trip (Part 10)
A/n note: Important announcement
Field trip (Part 11)
Field trip (Part 12)
Field trip (Part 13)
Her treasure
Call-out behavior
Confession
Disaster festival: Start of the day
Disaster festival: The Banquet
Disaster festival: Reunion
Disaster festival: Why I left
Disaster festival: The situation
Disaster festival: Fall of misfortune

Field trip (Part 6)

3.6K 222 35
De onwardsouth

" Why is he living here anyway? He used to go to our school, right? So, why did he shift? " I asked, even though at that point I knew the answer.

" Yeah, but because he knows the iden- I mean as this place was once a musical hub and it's also his dream to be a musician, that's why he shifted here. "

Right.

He knows.

He knows Ladybug and Cat Noir's identity and Hockmoth knows that fact.

I completely forgot about that.

So that's why Gabriel is here.

For Luka.

... Oh shit.

See? I told you something major is going to happen.

.... Wait. What were the worst things that can happen again?

First: Hockmoth will know their identities.
Second: Luka will be rescued by the heroes.

Those are the only outcomes that possibly can happen with the second being the 99.9% success rate.

Right?

But we are out of Paris... So will it be- nonononononon stop thinking of useless things. There were times when the plot took place out of Paris like the movie's events.

Even though the second male lead, he is still a major side character with an actual existence in the show unlike- no wait, stop it.

Stop over thinking. This is all going to be fine. Yep. All is going to be fine.

Not to mention, for the worst case senerio I still have my 'Ultimate insect Killer tool' with me.

In that case,
" Ok. " I said with a blank expression and then I went back to being busy on my phone.

Julika also went silent.

Well in anyway, it's not like it concerns me in the first place so why should I even care?

He is not even someone I personally know. The only reason I know he even existed was because he was in Agreste's circle. And the reason I even bothered to be worried about him, even just a little bit, was because he was the only character with brain cells in this whole show.

..... Then again he did fall for Dupain-Cheng. Does he actually have brain cells? Cuz if he does he would have noticed how utterly ridiculous she is.

For her, he was always a second opinion. Like if not Agreste then it will be Luka.

Wait.

I looked at the ceilings with frowned eyebrows.

If I remember correctly then there was an actual episode about how she used him to distract her feelings for Agreste.... And he knows about that all along....

Damn. He practically let her use him...

Yep. No brain as always but definitely more brain than the most.

......

Sometimes later.

They are taking their sweet time, huh?

Now Julika is with Alex.

All that time I just wandered on my phone with the useless stuff it showed which made me absolutely bored but I still continued to scroll because I didn't have anything to do. Until,

Click!

A photo clicking sound had my attention.

I looked at the way of the clicking just to find that Dupain-Cheng had her phone on her hand and was photographing something.

I looked at the something that she was photographing and my eyebrows shrink.

I am telling you, I 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 like that particular activity.

I looked at her again and then that something- rather, someone again.

She is photographing Agreste without his notice from behind a wall pillar like a stalker....

Though, she is a stalker. No denying that.

Click!

She took another photo.

Click!

And another.

Click!

..Alright. I get it.

I then opened my camera and started recording her taking photos of Agreste, that which, she absolutely did not notice.

She was continually clicking his photos.

This shame of a human...

How do you even have the courage to do this with both of his guardians standing right behind him? He is also standing in the middle of Kim, Neno and Laila.

And what's with that expression that is saying you are taking pictures of your soon-to-be-husband?

... Stop smiling like that, it's giving me chills.

Someone, anyone, remind me why was she a 'protagonist' again?

Even though I was clearly recording her no one noticed just like no one noticed her taking his pictures.

Because this world is so utterly ignorant is the reason that she has so many of his photos under her bed.

....

Around five minutes later.

" Marinette! " Sabrina called.

Dupain-Cheng flinched and in panic hurriedly put her phone in her pocket.

She runs towards the voice while screaming,
" Yes! I'm here! "

I also finished the video and then looked at her.

A sudden smirk made its way on my face with a mischievous expression.

Oh, this is gonna be fun.

.......

After some more time.

I was still right where I was the whole time. Leaning on the same spot at some distance of the huge mamath bones but rather than wandering on my phone I was staring at those bones.

No wonder Julika was staring at that. It's quite fascinating in its own way.

It was also because I can't stand the boredom I get from my phone anymore.

" Chloe! "

Hm?

Who is it now?

I looked that way.

It was Ivan.

" Um, we are moving to the musical area now! You should join us! " he said as he pointed ahead of him showing that everyone started to head out and then dashed to them as well.

* sigh *

The time has come.

I should also be prepared... For just in case scenario.

I then joined them as well.

I was walking right behind Dupain-Cheng and Sabrina.

" So, how did you end up in my group? You were supposed to be in Adrian's, right? It was Nino who was in my group. How did you guys change places? " Asked Dupain-Cheng to Sabrina while absolutely avoiding me.

Wait. She was not in my group?

" Oh. That. " She scratched her cheeks. " Well you see, Nino and Adrian really wanted to be in the same group. They told me that they had their own plans together and Nino told me that in this group he would probably end up being the fifth wheel of a car- "

I am the fifth wheel here.

" -and he don't want that, while I, on the contrary, am really good friends with you and so they asked me together to change the places, even though as much as I hate to be in the same group as Chloe I can't bring myself to refuse them, so I agreed. And then after a long talk with Miss Bustier I and Nino finally changed our groups. "

So she was actually not supposed to be in my group.

Well, it wouldn't have changed anything anyway. After all, in the end both groups ended up joining together.

" Ah! Luka! " Screamed Dupain-Cheng as she gave a big hand wave ahead of her.

I looked ahead as well.

There he is.

Luka.

In his white t-shirt with a black Jagged Stone imprint and black jeans ripped at the knees.

This is probably the first time I have seen him this up close personally.

I then gave a secret glance to Gabriel.

He hardly changed his expression but I can't help but notice that slight lifting on the corner of his mouth.

Yep. It's about to begin for real this time.

𝗔/𝗻: 𝗬𝗲𝗽, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗰 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴. 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁 ;3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

92.4K 3K 51
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...
35.7K 777 13
(This takes place when they first get there dorm rooms!If you can't tell I made a few changes as in like roommates but that's ok!) When Bakugou and T...
153K 5.4K 21
Annabelle de Volte Regenna was the princess of the Regenna empire and the childhood friend of Claude de Alger Obedelia. They got married to one anoth...
563K 6.7K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...