THE GRAND BET

By Canery_Blue8

After an ugly incident, the Twin prides of Yunmeng finds themselves tied to the two Jades of Lan. In a modern... More

Chapter 1: End Of Year Party
Chapter 2: Fighting
Chapter 3: Not A Secret.
Chapter 4: From Frying Pan To Fire
Chapter 5: Inconvenience
Chapter 6: One Last Reproof
Chapter 7: New Schedule
Chapter 8: A Jade's Promise
Chapter 9: Winds Of Change
Chapter 10: Before The Games
Chapter 11: Let The Games Begin
Chapter 12: Motivation.
Swimming In Regret
Chapter 13: Open Competition.
Chapter 15: A Yu-tastrophe
Chapter 16: A Yu-tastrophe II
Chapter 17 : Is Your Love In Trouble?

Chapter 14: I Miss You

657 53 21
By Canery_Blue8

That night...

"You have got to be kidding me. They are here!" Jiang Cheng sounded the alarm when Lan Wangji parked in the driveway. Like a cat, he leapt ahead of the others to get downstairs so he could open the door and punch an alpha in the face.

"How dare you harass my brother in public." He flew with his fist like Superman, reaching for the sky. It would have landed in Lan Wangji's face had Huisang not caught him by the waist. "Let me go! I want to grate his freaken face on this road! Lan Wangji does not leave here alive!" Jiang Cheng was like an animal.

Wei Ying was beside Lan Wangji. He took his hands out of his pockets, walked to his nagging brother and hugged him. "You should have been the elder, Wanyin. Thank you." Wei Ying leaned on him for some pampering.

Jiang Cheng's hot head whizzed out. He glanced at the head snuggled on his shoulder and then stared at the Jade. "This is not over Lan Wangji." He stuck his fingers out to tell his enemy to always watch their back.

"Lan Wangji." Yanli did not follow her family inside right away. "I will talk to Wei Ying." She assured the jade.

"There is no need for that, lady Jiang. I already did." Wangji said.

When Yanli went inside, Wei Ying was crowded by the boys. They saw the video on the internet. They saw how Lan Wangji forced a kiss on him in front of everyone.

"He bit me." Wei Ying disclosed. That was enough to make Jiang Cheng switch to his super-Sayan mode. "It's okay, I'm not angry anymore." Wei Ying clarified. He looked worn out and serious as he lay on the bed; hands on his chest, eyes peering lonesomely at the ceiling, head in the clouds.

Earlier when they left the eatery, Lan Wangji took Wei Ying to his apartment, where they would not be disturbed. Wangji locked the doors and pulled a seat in front of him.

It was obvious there was a lot to be said. Wangji only needed help starting the conversation.

"I did not discuss you with the students." Wei Ying jumped the gun.

"That doesn't matter anymore," Lan Wangji said.

"It does, Lan Wangji. We're here because you think I went around spilling tea about you."

"No, we're here because you were flirting with another alpha in public. I can take anything but that." Lan Wangji lifted a warning finger.

"Pfft! What are you gonna do, beat me up for moving on?" Wei Ying did not mind getting on his nerves. Maybe that would tend to this deep wound inside him.

"I am not a beast."

"Says the man who fought me months ago." Wei Ying retorted.

Lan Wangji swooshed his chair close, sandwiching Wei Ying's legs between his knees. "Wei Ying, can we stop fighting?" Lan Wangji chose to be submissive. "I can never win against you, I see that now... If I accept my fault and ask for forgiveness, will you stop pushing me away?"

"And why would you do that?" Wei Ying stayed sour to him.

"Because I miss you...I miss you, Wei Ying." That baritone voice and those puss-in-boots eyes just about took Wei Ying out. Of course, the only way Wangji could win was by losing. He pursed his lips stubbornly, refusing to be rizzed by Lan Wangji. Wangji looked away a bit, focussing on Wei Ying's fingernails till their hands were interlocked. Deep down, he wondered if Wei Ying could feel it too; this unbeatable attraction and need to take care of the other.

Wei Ying was voiceless. Next thing he knew, those metallic lips were gauging on him. And when they suddenly paused he gasped softly. "I will not do anything you don't want me to. But please say that you're mine alone," Wangji said.

There was only one response Wei Ying could give the jaded Lan Wangji. "Did my mother not yell hard enough into your ears? You're cursed to be my mate."

"It's not a curse if I want that badly." Lan Wangji said.

Wei Ying's lips curved into a sheepish grin. "Well, what do you know? Even an ancient being such as you has game...come here," Wei Ying snatched up the prize on Wangji's handsome face. The jade gave in to that kiss, stroking his hand lovingly. Wei Ying yanked him out of that chair. They end up falling on the bed, mouth to mouth, nose to nose.

"Lan Zhan, your pheromones."

"Mn...what about them?"

"I love it. It's manly and strong, yet oddly satisfying. It makes me feel good." Wei Ying's face ripened while giving that harmless compliment. Lan Wangji honoured that praise by letting out his musk. He did not require pheromones to confirm his physical attraction to Wei Ying. But having his feelings reciprocated was the icing on the cake.

"Xichen is not coming home anytime soon, is he?"

"I can't tell. Why?" Lan Wangji said, missing how loud their breathing had become.

"Nothing. I was just thinking this might be the time to try new things. I can see something growing in your pants." Wei Ying said.

"He won't disturb us." Lan Wangji was giddy and confident of that fact.

"Then I might as well take advantage of you." Wei Ying turned the tables on his partner, flipping Wangji onto his back. Wei Ying's caresses came down with urgency, his fragrance creating a prison around the captured. "Lan Zhan...huff...your mouth...open it more."

"Mn." Wangji complied. Wei Ying was everywhere, his hands were remoulding Wangji's principles, brainwashing him. When the omega stares down at him with all the lust in the universe, muttering with a slight slur. "God, you're so hot and sexy." His neck turned beet red.

"Hehe... Lan Zhan, your heart is beating so loud. I bet it would leap out of your chest if I say...touch you here...and here." Wei Ying swiped his fingertips down the alpha's gorgeous abs and boldly sild them into his pants.

"Wei Ying, wait...slow down."

"Why? You didn't stop that time we made out in your car."

"That was different!" Wangji averted his ice-gold gaze.

"How so?" Wei Ying's grey orbs shone brighter when they stayed hawked on the alpha. "Back then you were so intense. I felt your growls vibrate in every part of me. I thought I was done for...that the beast in you would not let me escape without drilling a hole. You scared the shit out of me."

"Mhph! Sorry." Wangji groaned.

"Don't be..." Wei Ying whispered as he stroked the organ growing in his hand. "I must have wanted it just as bad. My pants were soaked through when I got home. You made me wet without taking responsibility. Shame on you, Lan Wang-Ji." He moved up and about, giving more attention to the crown while Wangji remained defenceless. "Tell you what- you can still make it up to me." Wei Ying nibbled on his bottom lip. He let go of Wangji's suffering prick and unzipped his pants.

Lan Wangji was taken by surprise when the omega took his hand, leading down a dangerous path. "Mnn, see?"

Wangji's eyes grew at the discovery his fingers made. He lifts his torso but is immediately pushed back down. "No, I want to do it myself." Wei Ying was quite brave at that time. "Is it okay if I take it...your virginity?"

Wangji did not blink. He was sure he would lose his mind any minute now. The primal beast in him was knock-knock-knocking at the door. He had to bite down his demons as Wei Ying completed the ritual of going completely naked.

"Do you have protection?" That question came out of nowhere. But Wangji did not disappoint. He pointed to the drawer by the bed. "What?! Did you lie to me about being green?" Wei Ying hit him on the chest.

"You often talked about doing this, so I bought them just in case."

"Wow. I guess it's true; I'm a bad influence. I even coerced Gusu's pure jade into premarital sex. Pfft!" It was a harmless laugh but Wangji felt he was staring at the brightest star in the sky.

"I'll do the honours then." Wei Ying broke the condom and fiddled his way around till he got it right. "Alright, now let's make you a sinner." He wrapped his arms around Wangji, rocking himself gently as love and pheromones intertwined.

Wei Ying was ready, he did not hold back. Wangji watched as he grabbed hold of that massive penis and pressed it at the entrance.

*Ring ring ring!*

The atmosphere was disrupted by Wangji's phone. He didn't think about picking up. Why would he when he was about to score with his future wife? He pressed his lips harder against Wei Ying's, tempted to bite a tongue.

*Riiiing Riiiiiing Riiiing!*

This time it was the landline. That too was ignored and the beep went off.

"Wangji, where are you? You're almost late for the ceremony. Father will start soon." Lan Xichen's voice echoed in the room.

Lan Wangji caught the omega's waist at once. "Wait." One look Wei Ying knew something was off. "I was with my family when I got the call. I have to be at the ancestral hall... I cannot show up with impure thoughts."

"What?" Wei Ying was stunned by that excuse. "Well, can't you miss it today?"

"..." Wangji's silence said a lot.

"I suppose it's not worth it." Wei Ying came down from the bed, looking for the clothes he gifted to the floor.

"Wei Ying, I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. Go greet your ancestors, I'm sure they've missed you too." Wei Ying picked up his briefs. As he bent over to put it on, Wangji suddenly pulled up behind him. "What now, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying was trying so hard not to blow a fuse. It would be him overreacting in this case.

Lan Wangji held him against the wall. "You're leaking from behind. I'm worried you'll go into a forced heat if I don't relieve your yin energy."

"Great, what are you gonna do, make me meditate to death?" Wei Ying was gradually losing it. Why would Lan Wangji make him like this and then bail at the last minute? But he figured it was a Lan thing and tried to be understanding in his way.

"I'll use my hand," Wangji sounded silly with that request. That left Wei Ying more exasperated.

"If I wanted to get jerked off so badly, I'd buy a fleshlight!" He showed his angry face for a brief moment. "Look, you said you have somewhere to be and I'm stopping you. I will be fine after taking a cold bath- that's if wasting ten more minutes of your time on me won't hurt."

Lan Wangji had no say in the matter once the wild one shut the bathroom door. It looked as if the situation had gone from bad to worse. Fortunately, Wei Ying's temper simmered down when they reached his place. He did not bicker when Lan Wangji kissed him on the cheek and said he would keep in touch. Wei Ying said nothing to him, lest he be deemed a drama queen.

*******

Yunmeng

Madam Yu had her husband's luggage packed for the trip. There was a conference of leaders in LanlinJin and it was a must that he attended. Jiang Fengmian wished the lovely devil he married would go with him but Madam Yu was not interested in boring conversations. So the man got crafty. "All the other Madams will be there. You don't want to be left out, do you?"

"Like I give a hoot what those housewives think." Madam Yu was not easygoing.

"Madam Lan will be there... She's become more popular since his sons got into a scuffle with ours." Master Jiang took a breath to create a serious look. "I didn't want to say this but, there are speculations that you avoid joining the conferences because you're ashamed. They think you do not have it in you to show your face after what happened."

"What?" Madam Yu stopped whatever she was doing to give her husband a dreadful stare. "Who do those ugly ducklings think they are? Me, ashamed? Oh ho ho, they have no idea whom they're dealing with... Jingzhu!" Her piercing voice screeched. It didn't take long for her servant to come running. "Get my stuff ready, I'm leaving with my husband." She said.

As his wife grumbled and lashed out at those innocent men and women, Fengmian began to fear he may have gone too far. It looked like his wife was about to start a fire. 'She'll calm down when we get there.' He convinced himself.

**********************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading. Sorry for any grammatical errors. I appreciate all the comments and votes. See you in the next update❤️❤️❤️❤️😘🌟🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.8K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4K 390 11
what will you do if an unexpected meeting of that certain child will lead you to remember your past self... will you still willing to try and remembe...
123K 796 5
"Save your breath child, the gods have forgotten you" Apollo x oc