Dark side.

By Rafecameronlover3

Olivia Thornton. Is Topper's older sister but to Topper she's just annoying and to Olivia, Topper is merrily... More

Characters .
Church.
Another missed
Loosen.
Lift
Accusations 
Birthday boy
Accept it
Olivia
Onto you
Home turf
Hurricane Agatha 
Flash backs
Family.
Movie night
Stalking
"That's illegal"
Apologies
Jealousy games
I did it for you
Don't.
Change in attitude
The Cameron's
Family trip.
Spilt.
Competition 
Need vs Want
"Atta Boy"
Silent treatment.
Envy.
Cornered
Look after you.
Jace.
Confess your sins.
Game v player
Business as usual.
Mid-Summer
Meetings.
Hidden Insecurity
Package
Headlights.

I kill for what's mine. You should too.

1.1K 26 8
By Rafecameronlover3

Liv's PoV

I didn't know how long I was sat there but all I knew was it was light outside.
I'd sat there staring at the toilet for what must of been hours.
I got up. My legs nearly buckle underneath me as they went dead from how I was sat.
When I see myself in the mirror my jaw drops, dark circles under my eyes, pale skin and bruises that are starting to appear.

I cry slightly as I see bruising on my thighs, shaped like fingertips.
Shit. What was I gunna do-
I quickly pick out a dress that was long enough to cover my thighs and throw on a jumper that wasn't weather appropriate to cover the bruise on my arm and wrist.
Walking down to breakfast I freeze yet again when I see this 'Emma' sat at the breakfast bar with Rafe and the rest of the crew. Including Grayson.

"Morning" Sarah spoke first before looking me up and down, clearly confused by my outfit choice.
I nod my head a little to show that I heard her but still didn't open my mouth.
"Liv- about last night" Grayson spoke and that's when I knew I had to shut him down.
"Can we not talk about this here?" It was a rhetorical question as I round the bar going to the fridge to get myself an apple.

Rafe studies mine and Grayson's interaction before turning to talk to Emma.
"We're all going out on the boat today- Mom booked it" Topper said between stuffing his mouth with cereal.
"Hmm" I nod, not in the mood to sit there in this heat on a boat with these clothes on.
"You look tired- did you not sleep?" Tia gestured to her eyes as she spoke to me.
Everyone slowly looks at me to see if what she said was true.

"No- I just. Late night that's all" I shrug not feeling like telling the truth.
"I'll drop you off in a minute Em" Rafe said as he eats his toast, changing the subject from me sleeping.
"Thanks- gotta grab my stuff first" she hopped off her chair and skips upstairs.
My eyes fall onto my hands that looked almost dirty-
My knuckles were slightly pink from the punch and my nails were broken from the struggle.

I hadn't even noticed.
The room was filled with an awkward silence.
"Liv can I speak to you-" Grayson pleaded with me. I didn't know what time he got back or how and I was past caring.
Rafe's eyes flickered from Gray to me, his eyes narrowing like he's trying to work out what's going on.
"Yeah" I nod my head towards outside as he follows me.
When we're finally away from everyone and I know no one can hear , I finally speak to him.

"What did that guy do to you?- I threw a punch automatically but then it all broke loose and I couldn't find you" Grayson looked genuinely concerned as he spoke.
"Nothing- he just wasn't taking no for an answer that's all" i sugar coat it, Grayson wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut, he wouldn't be able to handle what happened. I can barely handle it.

"Did he hurt you?" Grayson stepped forward and I can't help but step back slightly.
"No- he didn't get the chance you were there" I smile as I lie yet again.
"I'm sorry- I should've never left you" he went on and I found myself losing attention.
"It's ok" I push past him and he starts to turn to me.
"I'm sorry anyway"

An hour passed and we were all on this boat. Even our parents seemed to show up.
I was sweating. This dress and jumper wasn't gunna be appropriate for 30 degree heat.
The boat stopped and all the boys got in the water jumping off the top deck.
Tia and Sarah were changing into their bikinis and follow suit too.
"You not getting in Livy?" Rose watched me as I sat there looking at everyone else in the water.

"No- I'm not really feeling it" I swallow, my mouth becoming dry. I felt like I was burning from the inside out.
That's when Rafe climbs up the ladder, shaking his hair slightly as he grabs a towel to dry his face off.
"You coming in or what? Don't be boring" he laughed. As did my parents and his.
Normally I'd say something witty back but this time I felt like I was gunna burst into tears.
I bite my tongue not acknowledging what he'd said as I get up to go get a drink out the fridge.

That's when he grabs me and picks me up bridal style before he jumps in the water with me.
I hit the water and instantly my breathing increases, why couldn't he just leave me alone.
"Oh come on!" He shouted as I swim up to the ladder climbing back on the boat as all our parents look over the edge at us laughing.
My eyes welled with tears as I rushed towards the bathroom on the lower deck.

The boat was so big it was practically like a villa.
I close the door as I cry. This wouldn't normally get to me. It was probably the fact that I've had no sleep. Right?
That's when I hear a small knock on the door before it slowly opened, I quickly recompose myself as Rafe walks in.
"Hey- uh. I packed an extra t-shirt if you want it. You know- to get out of those wet clothes" he held the shirt in his hands.

His eyes could barely meet mine.
"I hate you" I blurt out. My eyes frowning as I said it.
"I really fucking hate you" I choke slightly as I feel more vulnerable.
God knows why? I just felt weak.
"It was a joke alright- I know I took it to far. I'm sorry but here have this" he threw me his top and I watch as it hits the ground.
I didn't bother trying to catch it.

"To far? You try to make my life a living hell for no reason. Just leave me alone and go fuck with Emma and throw her in the water and give her your tops. Whatever you need to do to leave me the fuck alone" my chin wobbles but my voice was strong.
"Oh- so that's what this is about? Your jealous?" He smirked slowly as he played with his ring on his finger.
"Jealous?" I laughed at the idea.

No. I'm not. I'm fucking mad because I was gunna tell him what happened last night and instead he was fucking her with my purity ring around his neck and now today he's throwing me about and everyone else just seems to laugh.
"Yes. Jealous." He steps towards me, so I'm close enough to push him if I need too.
"You should be thanking her really" he shrugged and scratched his jaw with a small grin on his face.

"Thanking her? For what?" I scoffed at the audacity of this asshole.
"She stops me from going for who I really want" he whispered as he leaned in close enough so I could hear.
My blood boiled and without thinking I slap him across the face so hard it left a red mark on his cheek.
My breathing was heavy as his face turned from impact, he didn't turn back to look at my straight away. His smile only widening as he finally turned his head.

"Is it my turn now?" He raised his brows in question,  before backing me up against the sink.
I hadn't realised that my dress had ridden up exposing my thighs. 
But Rafe had.
He looked like he was gunna break this whole 'no touching' thing until he say my thighs.
He looked at them then back up to me trying to read my face before looking back down at them.
My breathing catches on my throat as I refuse to look at him.

"Liv- what are those?" He asked calmly and I shake my head trying to pull my dress down but he didn't allow it. He pulled it up so it sat just covering my panties but my thighs fully exposed.
"What happened?" His breathing was heavy and he was scarily calm. Rafe's never been calm in his life.
So for him to sound as such is almost foreign.
"Did someone-" he sucked on his front teeth as he breathed deep.
"Did someone hurt you?" His brows raised as he looked at me, finally pulling my dress down for me. He clearly seen enough.

A tear slipped down my cheek as I refused to speak.
"Who did this?" Biting his cheek as he spoke, looking at me deeply I could feel his stare on the side of my face.
He slowly turned my face toward him by hold my chin.
"What happened. Who did this. Tell me baby. You know I'll look after you" his voice was softer and I knew it was a trap.
He would kill that guy. He wouldn't look after me. He never could.

"Was it that guy from the beach? Dylan was  it?" His eyes stared at mine as mine got glassy.
"What'd he do? Hmm?" He let go of my chin before trying to take my jumper off.
"Stop! Stop it-" I cried as I pushed him away from me.
"Show me- show me or so help me god I'll kill him before I even see the fucking evidence" his face was like stone as he stood there tall and proud as ever.

"No" I shake my head as my voice found itself again.
He looked surprised "no?" He questions almost stunned that I'd said what I said.
"You don't get to pretend that you care about me. You kill because you can and because you want to. I won't be used as an excuse for your shitty morals" my breathing was shallow as I stood up straight.
"I just want to make sure what he did to you doesn't happen to anyone else" he shrugged causally, trying to out smart me.

"No you don't- you don't care. You don't give a fuck what happens to anyone else. You just want the go ahead to play hero. Well guess what I'm not giving it to you" I bite on the inside of my cheek as my shoulders roll back slightly.
"Your right. I don't care about what happens to them but I sure as hell care about what he did to you. I don't need to play hero and I certainly don't need your blessing to kill that piece of shit off either" his voice was lower as his eyes bored into mine.

"I'm just your friends sister though right? So why go to the trouble" I snap back instantly finding myself growing angry.
My wet clothes sticking to my skin and making me feel cold from in and out.
"I only said that because-" he cut himself off, looking at the floor.
"Because what? You didn't want Emma to know that you fucked her with my ring around your neck?" I start to laugh, the pure audacity of this man was astounding.

Trying to act like he cares and then the next he's describing me as 'his friends sister' to his other hookups.
I'm fine with being a hookup but he likes to act like we're more then that , when we aren't.
You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't be hot and cold with me then expect me to lay down and take it.
"I only got with her because I knew you were with him!" His voice was louder, clearly frustrated at what I was saying.

"I want my ring back. I never should've let you touch me in the first place. None of this would've happened if you just-" I couldn't find the words, but he steps forward caging me in once again.
"I'm glad I was your first. I didn't plan on being anything but that. You know why?" His breath fans my jaw as his head dipped slightly.
"Because I want you. All of you" he started to kiss my neck gently.

"You broke the-" I was about to tell him he lost this little game but when he pulled back I couldn't get my words in order.
"I broke the no touching rule. I know- once I get back I'll break it some more with your consent of course." He smirked stepping away, his chest was toned and had tanned a little. He looked hot.
"Get back? Where are you going?" My voice was full of attitude, he wasn't about to be an asshole to me then leave.

"Get back from killing Dylan" he shrugged causally
"What? No- you can't" my voice was rushed and low as I tried to stop the panic running through my veins.
"I kill for what's mine and you should too. It's simple" he sucked on his teeth, his eyes soft as he looked at my face.

"I'm not yours" I shake my head in disgust, how dare he claim me. I'm a person not some object.
"It doesn't matter. I'm yours. Doesn't matter who I fuck or hang out with. You know that. Least I could do is show you what I do to people who disrespect you" he winks leaving me in the bathroom to question everything he just said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 12 8
⊹ ࣪ ˖ After a tragic accident, Angelina moves to the Outer Banks to live with her strung-out uncle. Struggling with grief and guilt, Angelina must l...
2.6K 29 19
Jane's is a 17 teenager who lives in the outer banks with her pogues friends and a drug addicted dad. She's hated Rafe from the first moment she saw...
1.7K 130 5
──────── 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 ⨳ 𝗥𝗔𝗙𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗡 . . . ꗃ ≀ ▊✹ ❛ 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦�...
5.6K 414 32
- in which john b has a younger sister, but as they got older, they werent as close as you'd expect. madi never wanted to get wrapped up in her broth...