Burnout Heart | M.YG Bad Boy...

By TheBlueMatrix

His skin was too tough to crawl under. His walls were too high to climb. His mind was too black to see. Hi... More

1 - Intro
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
This is perfect......
BONUS CHAPTER
EXTRAS - DRAG RACE CARS
EXTRAS - DRIFT RACE CARS
EXTRAS - RACE HELMETS
EXTRAS - MOTORCYCLES & GLOVES
EXTRAS - MOTORCYCLE HELMETS
EXTRAS - CARS (RACERS)
EXTRAS - CARS (NON-RACERS)
EXTRAS - CARS (YOURS)
EXTRAS - YOONGI OUTFITS
EXTRAS - BTS APPEARANCE REFERENCES
EXTRAS - BTS DATABASES

10

58 3 1
By TheBlueMatrix

You and Jack exited the red '69 Daytona, as did the other street racers in their cars. Because the left side was the most spacious area of the warehouse due to the eight cars parked inside, the other three flocked around you and Jack next to the Daytona. Their toothy helmets and leather outfits were kind of intimidating. And even though there were no teeth painted on V's rusty helmet design, the black mask and dark visor made him just as equally menacing.

Agust D was the first to remove his helmet and reveal his familiar pale face. The others did the same one by one after him. Jack was shown to have the blond and pink hair you saw at the repair shop last week. V had to lift his black mask and visor over the rust-themed helmet, showing his face before he could even take it off and present black hair and pushed back bangs. JK shouldn't have come to a shock to you when he was revealed to be Jungkook, your best friend at college, but you were surprised anyway.

(A/N: This is to help with what I have in mind for hair.)

"Kookie, why didn't you reveal yourself to me before?" You inquired softly.

"Sorry, Y/Nie. I was sworn to secrecy. We all are." Answered Jungkook honestly and apologetically.

"And I remember seeing you on the other side of the glass at the car shop." You told Jack. Jack shrugged at you.

"I see you already know our drifting lunatic Jungkook." Agust D acknowledged.

"We go to advanced auto mechanics class together." You didn't have a problem saying.

"Y/N, meet our class legend and the prince of asphalt... Yoongi." Jungkook did jazz hands in Agust D's direction to playfully present him to you.

You trailed your eyes to Agust D, not knowing he was the one you heard so much about and that you already met him. Agust D lowered his head and looked away to avoid attention. It seemed to you that he didn't like being center stage.

"You gotta review my paper!" You suddenly said almost desperately.

"What? No!" Agust D, or Yoongi, replied in a disgusted tone.

"Please? It's due TOMORROW and something feels like it's missing!"

"No way in hell!"

"But the teacher showed your essay as an example for the class and you got a perfect score on it!"

"I ain't gonna help you with your damn homework!"

"Hyung?" Jungkook pouted at Yoongi.

Yoongi made the mistake of meeting Jungkook's gaze. "No. Don't give me those big bunny rabbit eyes."

Jungkook kept staring at him, cutting deep into his soul to change his mind. He was only getting more adorable.

Yoongi grimaced as if he was in pain and a deep growl escaped his throat. "Grrrr... Fine! I'll look over your stupid paper!"

There were huge smiles on both your and Jungkook's faces.

"I'll be there tomorrow at 7 after I fix my Mustang and prep the 'Savage.' Don't keep me waiting."

You made sure to keep that in mind.

"Now that we got that cleared up," V came close and carefully took your hand in his, "I'm Taehyung," then his gentle lips softly pecked your knuckles and fingers. "At your service." He smiled at you sweetly after giving you a gentleman's greeting with his low, silky, honey voice.

You couldn't stop yourself from blushing. Taehyung, who's secretly V, had to be the most stunning and handsome out of the bunch. He then gently released your hand and took a step back.

"And I'm Hoseok." Jack smiled warmly. He had the brightest smile you had ever seen. "I wish I could've responded to you in the car on our way here, but I couldn't for secrecy reasons. I couldn't stop smiling at your compliments." His smile grew bigger into a grin.

"I like you boys." You grinned at the four racers. "Except you're a piece of work, aren't you, Agust D?" You then eyed Yoongi.

Taehyung and Hoseok had long gasping faces while Jungkook snickered, trying not to laugh. Yoongi crossed his arms, his already sour look turning even more bitter.

"Laugh it up." Yoongi snarled at Jungkook.

He wandered to you and dropped his arms. You backed away from him until you hit the back left side of Hoseok's Daytona, but Yoongi kept leaning closer, making you bend back onto the trunk. He planted his hands on the car both sides of you, trapping you. He wouldn't stop snarling at you menacingly. He got close enough for his long, dangling bangs to tickle your cheeks.

"Better to be me than a passionless rich hellspawn like you." Yoongi growled at you.

You stomped his foot to get him off you, but if anything, you only hurt yourself doing that and he didn't flinch.

Yoongi huffed a dangerous smirk. He noticed that you hurt yourself. "Steel toe boots, darling. They're the only kind of shoes I wear."

"Hyung, that's enough. You're scaring her. Let her go." Taehyung commanded Yoongi.

Yoongi got off almost aggressively to release you, then walked off. Jungkook came over and helped you up off the car.

"Yoongi, you said you wanted to talk. You still haven't told me anything." You bravely reminded him.

"Y/N," Hoseok began for Yoongi. "You've been putting our identities in danger the second you saw Yoongi's face."

"And how does seeing your faces put you in jeopardy?"

"We're racing ILLEGALLY. That makes us criminals. We could get arrested for it. We only ask that you keep our secrets for us."

"And what would happen if I don't?"

"We'll have to kill you." Said Yoongi darkly.

Hoseok slapped Yoongi's chest scoldingly. "No! Definitely not!"

"Can't you ever take a dark joke, Hoseok?" Yoongi sighed.

"Your sadistic humor isn't funny."

"Y/Nie, please keep our secret and don't turn us in." Jungkook pleaded innocently. "One or two of us have slightly bigger crimes than illegal street racing. We really need your help to keep our names cleared."

You looked into Jungkook's eyes. He was serious and scared. Because he was your best friend, you couldn't say no to him, and he currently needed your support.

You came to him and put your hand on his shoulder, looking up at him with a kind face. "Okay. You have my word. Not another soul will know."

Jungkook gave a relieved smile and took you into his arms for a bunny hug. You always thought Jungkook's hugs were the best in the world.

You glanced at Yoongi. "You said we would never meet again. Are you breaking that word now?"

Yoongi just glared at you silently. He never said a thing about it. You felt that he wasn't going to talk to you for the rest of the night.

You stood out of Jungkook's arms. "I have one request to ask of you guys." You asked the boys for a favor.

They gazed at you—except for Yoongi—ready to listen.

"I want a ride in V's 'Baccarat' and see it burnout." You smiled.

Taehyung lowered his head with a sigh, then looked at you in consideration. "Just this once."

You beamed with a happy grin. He placed his rust-designed helmet on his head and strolled over to a Harley-Davidson, taking the white helmet with brown leather goggles from the seat and handed it to you. You followed him to the rat rod with the big blower engine.

You entered the car with him and put the white helmet on but didn't pull the goggles over your eyes. You felt so cool sitting in this badass car. Taehyung started the engine and pulled his mask and visor down, turning back into the street racer V.

He took you on a ride around the neighborhood and you honestly enjoyed yourself. You were not used to seeing a huge engine in the middle of the front of a car. There was a point in time where he stressed the engine just to make it roar for a bit.

When Taehyung brought you back to the warehouse, he had you get out in the parking lot. Knowing exactly what he was going to do, Jungkook pulled you away closer to the building to give Taehyung space.

The rat rod backed up, the engine purring. Tires started to scream as the big engine roared and moved forward as flames bursted from the exhausts, whipping itself around the parking lot doing donuts with white smoke filling the air behind it. The smoke made the rat rod look cooler, in your opinion.

Now your night was complete.

(A/N: For reference:)

(A/N: So I decided to make Hobi's racing name "Jack" after his character Jack in his Jack in the Box album, and his two race cars are fashionable themes off of his song/MV "Arson," just to clear things up for you. Both Hobi and Tae have very specific themes as illegal street racers while JK and Yoongi... not so much.

But I did try to put an ARMY touch on Kookie's Corvette by making it deep purple/indigo. I just liked it better than regular purple, plus finding a straight up purple 1963 Corvette that I liked was a bit hard, so now we have "Nightshade" the dark indigo '63 Corvette. And for the record, I did consider naming one of Yoongi's cars "Tony Montana." Never thought of "Shadow" though. 🤔😭 Maybe I should've named HIM "Tony Montana" instead of "Agust D." 🤔)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 637 12
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
25.3K 1.4K 44
[Story under a heavy edit] People react differently to death, and losing people they hold dear in their hearts, Jimin was no different. When one of...
17.1K 503 20
There was a man who was living in a world of darkness, he could rule his country and his people but he could not rule his life the way he wanted, he...
194K 6.2K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...