Burnout Heart | M.YG Bad Boy...

TheBlueMatrix tarafından

His skin was too tough to crawl under. His walls were too high to climb. His mind was too black to see. Hi... Daha Fazla

1 - Intro
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
This is perfect......
BONUS CHAPTER
EXTRAS - DRAG RACE CARS
EXTRAS - DRIFT RACE CARS
EXTRAS - RACE HELMETS
EXTRAS - MOTORCYCLES & GLOVES
EXTRAS - MOTORCYCLE HELMETS
EXTRAS - CARS (RACERS)
EXTRAS - CARS (NON-RACERS)
EXTRAS - CARS (YOURS)
EXTRAS - YOONGI OUTFITS
EXTRAS - BTS APPEARANCE REFERENCES
EXTRAS - BTS DATABASES

8

67 4 0
TheBlueMatrix tarafından

After leaving your car in the city parking garage, you and Jungkook walked down a few blocks to the huge arcade located in downtown Busan. In the arcade, you paid for your and Jungkook's tickets.

Before going straight for the fun, you wanted to eat first. The two of you sat at a table in the restaurant portion of the arcade. After you both ordered alcoholic slush drinks, Jungkook looked around at the arcade.

"What do you want to do first?" He asked you.

"I'm not sure." You answered simply. "I want to get the go-karts and laser tag out of the way first since they're the most tiring. We can do whatever after that."

"If that's what you want, then let's do laser tag first, and then a couple rounds of go-karting."

"That sounds good. Why a couple rounds of go-karting, though?"

"Because racing is fun?"

You smiled. "I've always known you as a car guy."

"We met last year." Jungkook reminded you.

"It's still long enough to know how much you love cars and racing."

"I guess that's true."

After you got your cold slushie drinks, you ordered food. Jungkook wanted a huge American style burger while you got a grilled sandwich.

"How far are you on the essay?" Jungkook brought up a different conversation.

"There's so much to touch on. I think I'm almost halfway finished." You answered him.

"Already?!"

"If you let me work, I probably would've already been halfway through."

"It's not my fault! You looked like you were turning into a zombie typing that paper!"

"Well... I was up pretty late last night writing it."

"You see! You see! You're overdue for a break!"

"Okay, okay, I get it. You were only taking care of me." You admitted softly.

Jungkook gave you a sweet smile to brighten your evening.

"How's it been at the shop?" You directed the conversation onto him.

"Ah, kinda boring. The point of them hiring me was to be their auto paint technician, but there's hardly anything they want me to paint. It's been mostly cars that need repairs and chipped paint they want me to cover up." He wasn't very interested in talking about work at the auto repair shop.

"That sucks." You sympathized with him. "Sounds like your artistic talent is being wasted."

"Sometimes it feels like it is. I wish there was a hot rod or something they would let me go crazy on. And Taehyungie hyung still won't let me paint his old rat rods."

"Whose what rods?"

Jungkook's doe eyes got big as he froze, realizing his mistake. "Just a friend that builds steampunk cars."

You just nodded.

"Was that your Lincoln they rolled in the shop the other day?" Jungkook wanted to confirm with you.

"Was it the only black Lincoln SUV that day?" You followed up his question.

"We hardly ever get Lincolns, so yes."

"Then I guess that means it was. With the overheating problem?"

"Yeah. That one."

"That totally was my car."

"I didn't even know you had a Lincoln. Those things are expensive."

"So are Ducatis."

"That's a fair point. But to be honest, I was saving up for that Ducati. I had my eyes on it for a while."

"You must be proud to have it." You smiled.

"I am." Jungkook grinned back at you.

Your food came and the both of you ate, talking about other topics; mainly cars and what types you two preferred. You both agreed that classic cars had a special vintage uniqueness to them.

After dinner, you and Jungkook went straight for laser tag. You waited in line until the current game was done, and then when they were ready, they let you walk in. You two geared up in a black light room. You were the blue team vs the red team. They had a whole storyline about how the opposite team were skilled zombie soldiers and you had to wipe them out and capture their posts in order to gain control of the battlefield.

When you went out to the maze field, you stayed close to Jungkook and deemed him your leader. You thought that since he was a gamer, he would be good at this sort of stuff. Also, you were a little scared.

Jungkook was fast through the barricades, and because he had you, he would take his chance to overwhelm someone of the other team and make them flee since they couldn't defend the post all on their own against you two. His playful competitiveness was tiring you because you were following him everywhere.

At the end of the match, the blue team won thanks to Jungkook's offensive efforts.

You moved on to go-karts. Yours was black and yellow while he chose the red and black one.

You playfully raced against each other and smiled big when you saw how much fun Jungkook was having. You knew he loved to race, but this activity confirmed it even more. The way he drifted about the curbs looked familiar to you. You felt like you've seen his drifting skills before. You let it go and focused on having fun.

You raced for two rounds like you said earlier that evening and Jungkook won both times. You sorta let him win.

When you finished go-karting and exited the raceway, Jungkook threw his arm around your shoulders with a big bunny smile and kept you close as you walked back into the arcade.

With Jungkook, you played some competitive air hockey, shot basketball hoops, 4-player Pong just for the fun chaos of it, caught ghosts in Luigi's Haunted Mansion, ate each other in 4-player Pacman, fought in Mortal Kombat, destroyed alien ships in multiplayer Gallaga, and lots more.

Walking through the arcade, Jungkook mounted a red arcade motorcycle. Knowing he wanted to play and race you, you got on the pink one next to him. The two of you chose your in-game bikes and fought head-to-head for 1st place. You crashed a lot, causing you to shriek and laugh. Even Jungkook had a difficult time figuring it out at first before he got a hold of it. He kept giggling.

You played several rounds on the motorcycle arcade machine because you were having too much fun.

You raced each other in other games. He usually was the better driver than you in these games, so it was pretty common that he won.

At the end of the night, you walked back to the car and drove back to the university campus. You dropped Jungkook off at where his Ducati motorcycle was parked. He took out his riding helmet from his backpack and waved at you with a gargantuan bunny grin before pulling the helmet over his head and mounting his bike.

(A/N: It's supposed to be Venom. Pretty fitting for Kookie, don't you think?)

Just as you drove off, he passed you and zoomed out of the campus parking lot. You couldn't help but smile at him.

You appreciated what he did for you tonight. You had a lot of fun.

It wasn't going to stop you from cranking out more of that paper tomorrow, though.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

245 11 14
"Leave me, please!" You pleaded them. They had been trying numerous time already, but the chain was deeply planted on the wall and there's no way the...
25.5K 1.4K 44
[Story under a heavy edit] People react differently to death, and losing people they hold dear in their hearts, Jimin was no different. When one of...
320 73 14
A mafia BTS ff. "I have finally found the missing piece of my memory puzzle." Jungkook found himself in another unknown place, covered with thick can...
82.8K 5.2K 20
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...