Promised Future

By danka0529

* BOOK TREE OF DAMAGE PAST* Celeste De Luca has fully healed from her psychological scars, trying to move on... More

Intro and Warnings!
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Epilogue
Writer's message
UPDATE!!

Chapter twenty

186 5 0
By danka0529

Aaron showed up at the BAU after his morning meeting. Walking in the bullpen he noticed that no one was at there desk.

"Anderson" he said, the brown hair man got up from his desk and looked at Hotch.

"Where's my team?" he asked, Anderson pointed to the conference room. Aaron looked up behind the agent.

"Doors are close, have no idea what's going on " he said, Aaron gave him a nod as he started walking towards his office to drop off his stuff. Hotch made his way towards the conference room, getting to the door he opened it. Everyone looked at him.

"Hey?" he said with question in his tone.

"Sit" Celeste pointed at his usual seat.

"Okay, so Amanda Bertrand got pregnant gave birth and..." Celeste let out as she looked at Penelope.

"She stayed long enough to name her then left the baby at the hospital, Isabelle was adopted by the miles and they changed her name" Penelope let out.

"so somewhere down the line she found out who her parents were..."

"Oh no my cupcake, it's worst than that. Our little serial killer wannabe..."

"Garcia" Aaron let out.

"Sorry sir, so she actually went to a tech school and took cyber security..." Penelope let out, everyone looked at her.

"Guy! she learned how to hack computers" Garcia let out.

"So this brings us to now, she work to get into the academy and then once she got access to some of the stuff in Quantico, she just hacked in" Morgan let out, Celeste nodded.

"that's why Penelope never caught wind of her, because she was using everyday scanning cards of Agents to get in the files" Celeste let out. everyone looked around in silence.

"What happen yesterday?" Dave asked, Celeste looked at Aaron.

"She went to Jack's school and tried to get him out, they went into lockdown and when we showed up we searched the grounds and she was gone" Aaron let out, Dave shook his head.

"she's getting bolder" Morgan said.

"She's getting angry, because where not playing her game, because if I know how her plan was suppose to go, we were suppose to go into witsec and then she was going strike" Celeste let out.

"So what's the plan now?" JJ asked.

"we wait" Celeste let out, everyone turned their heads towards Hotch, who was looking at Celeste.

"We wait" he repeated.

Everyone got back to work bouncing thoughts back and forth, Aaron had decided to get coffee because it was going to be a long day. He was pouring coffee in his cup lost in thought when Dave showed up.

"We wait?" Dave let out, Aaron let out a hum.

"Since when did Celeste turn into the Unit Chief?" Dave asked, Aaron turned around and looked at his italian friend. He let out a exhale as he leaned againts the counter.

"You know she didn't go to bed last night? she stayed up working on this case and trying to figure this out. it keeps her calm and keeps me in her good grace" he let out, Dave gave him a nod as he grabbed a mug for his coffee.

"How's Jack doing since yesterday?" Dave asked, Aaron gave him a little side smile.

"He's fine, the school was close today so he stayed home with Cameron and Talia" Aaron let out as he looked up at the cat walk and saw Celeste running into his office and seconds later run back out towards the conference room, she was holding a file and two evidence bags with the letters in.

"If there someone that's going to get Isabelle it's our girl" Dave let out in a chuckle as he just watch the same thing as Aaron  just did.

Celeste and Aaron drove up to the house, it was late and they were both tired. Celeste got out of the SUV and slowly walked to the door.

"Shower, food or sleep?" Aaron asked as he fallowed her up the steps. Celeste let out a hum as she open the door.

"one hundred percent sleep" she let out, before stopping in her tracks, Aaron closed the door and turned around and bumping right into Celeste. Aaron looked up down the hall and noticed that the light were off.

"Somethings wrong" Celeste whispered. Celeste quietly took her shoes off and took her gun out. Aaron took his gun out as they started walking down the hall to the living room, Celeste made the corner and looked around no light was on.

"I'll go check the back rooms, go up" Aaron whispered beside her. Celeste looked up as she quietly took one step at a time, as she got on the second level she walked againts the wall all the way down the hall to the spare bedroom. feeling the wall for the light it turned on and she looked in the room with her gun in front of her, Nothing. she turned around and walked to Jack's room, once again feeling for the light she turned it on. Looking in the room the bed looked like it was slept in, Celeste looked to her right and looked down the hall. Swallowing hard she quickly went to Talia's room, turning the light on it was empty, the fear started to creep in as she walked to the master bedroom.

Turning the light on shock washed over her.

"AARON!!!!" She screamed as she entered the room and quickly looked around and she got to the bed. Carmeron was laying on the bed half nacked and blood everwhere, Celeste got to her.

"Cam" she let out as she touched her neck to feel for a pulse.

"Cam" she let out louder. Aaron ran into the room with his gun up. suddenly Cam took a deep breath.

"oh my god! cam!" Celeste let out as she got on the bed and tried to put presssure on her wounds but there were to many of them.

"Ce.." she coughed, Celeste looked at Aaron who was on the phone and calling 911. Celeste looked back at Cameron who was looking at her.

"she....took...them" Cam let out as she started crying, Celeste eyes got watery.

"I'm....so...sor..ry" she let out, Celeste was crying now as she was carressing Cameron's hair.

"shhhhh, don't talk help is coming" Celeste let out.

"So...rry...I...tried to....hide them" Cam let out as she started coughing and spewting blood out of her mouth.

"Cam..." Celeste let out, Cameron closed her eyes and let out a breath and she was gone, Celeste let out a sob as she let her head fall, Aaron walked out of the room and Celeste heard something break in the hall.

The team showed up, the cops were everywhere with the medics. Aaron was standing in the living room as the team walked in.

"Nothing?" Dave asked as he looked at Aaron who shook his head. The team looked at there boss who looked like he was going to lose his shit at any second, everyone turned as they heard something in the stairs. The medics were coming down with the gurney and the black body bag on top , Celeste was behind them as they came down. JJ let out a gasp as she looked at Celeste who was covered in blood.

"Celeste?" Morgan let out as he walked up to her as she got in the living room, she looked at Aaron.

"she took them..." she let out as she sobbed again and fell in Morgan's arms. Aaron walked up to them and replaced Morgan as he took Celeste in his arms and silently sobbed with her. Everyone had tears in their eyes as they stood around.

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY!" they heard before hearing running feet, Celeste looked up and saw her twin sister standing at the living room. Someone had called her sister to tell her because Celeste could tell that she had been crying too. Gabrielle quickly made her way to her sister and Aaron, Aaron moved for Gabby to hug Celeste. Everyone stayed silent for a while until a phone started ringing, Aaron reached in his pocket and looked at the phone.

"it's her" he let out in a flat tone.

"Speaker" Celeste let out as she stood up and wiped her face, Aaron swipped his finger over the screen.

"You have no one to blame but yourself, I hope that you two take this very seriously now"

"What do you want Isabelle?" Aaron asked.

"YOU! that's all I want! I want you to pay for what you did!!" she screamed

"NOW! this is how it's going to go, your going to get in you lovely expensive SUV alone and fallow my direction..."

"Listen here you spycho bitch! no one is going no where until I get my kids back" Celeste let out as she grabbed the phone of Aaron's hand.

"Ah Celeste! You know damn that's not going to happen, Aaron comes to me and you'll get your kids back. this is how this deal goes" Celeste looked at Aaron and shook her head at him.

"Isabelle, let's meet at the BAU I promise that nothing bad is going to happen. We just want Jack and Talia back" Aaron let out, Isabelle let out a loud laugh.

"Have you met your wife? I know better, I'll call you back in ten minutes and you better be on the road. if not god only knows what I might have to do to cute little Talia" the line went dead, Celeste let out a cry as she covered her mouth.

"Okay guys..." Aaron let trying to keep himself together.

"Let's head to the BAU and figure out our next step" Aaron let out.

"Your not going to meet her?" Morgan asked, Aaron shook his head.

"she's not going to hurt the kids, it's not her MO...Celeste" Aaron let out in a calm tone as he looked down at his wife.

"Get change and Gabrielle will drive you to the office" he let out as he looked at Gabby who gave him a nod, Celeste gave him a nod.

"will see you at the BAU" Aaron let out as he bend down and gave Celeste a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you" he whispered as he planted another kiss.

"I love you" she repeated in almost a whisper.

"Were going to get Jack and Talia back, I promise you" he said as he looked down at her, Celeste turned around and made her way to the stairs, Aaron watched as Gabby fallowed her sister as they made there way upstairs, he then turned towards his team.

"Dave your going to drive with me, see you at the office" he said as everyone nodded and started making there way out of the house.

Celeste walked into the master bedroom and straight to the bathroom, Gabrielle stopped at the door and looked at the bloody bed in shock.

"Gab" Celeste let out, Gabrielle quickly moved towards the bathroom, and made her way to the closet where Celeste was stripping out of her clothes.

"Celeste?" Gabrielle let out, Celeste didn't look at her sister.

"Please tell me..."

"Gab, were not doing this" Celeste let out as she put a pair of jean on with a black t-shirt.

"Please tell me what Dad would say right now" Gabrielle let out, Celeste looked at her twin.

"Dad thought us to be strong in situation that seems impossible to deal with" Gabrielle let out, Celeste grabbed her holster and put it on her jeans as she looked at Gabrielle.

"My husband is wanted by a serial killer, who took my two kids. tell me how dad got us ready for that situation" Celeste let out as she walked by her sister and back to the bedroom, gabbing her gun she dropped on the floor beside the bed, she looked at the bed as she put her gun in her holster.

"Dad wouldn't know what to say..." Celeste let out in a sad tone.

"Let's go" Celeste said as she made her way out of the room.

Celeste and Gabrielle got to the BAU and the place was swarming with more agents than Celeste has seen in a while.

"Ce!" Morgan let out as he walke up to her.

"Your folks are here in the conference room" he let out, Celeste let out a exhale. Gabrielle made her way towards the conference room, Celeste looked around.

"Where's Hotch?" she asked.

"Not here yet" Morgan let out, Celeste looked at Derek who shook his head at her. Celeste turned around and made her way to the conference room to face her mother, walking in the room Jillian looked at her daughter with teary eyes.

"Oh my god! Celeste"

"NO!" Celeste raised her hand at her making Jillian stop in her track.

"This is not the time, stay back" she let out, the team was sitting around the table.

"So what do we have?" Celeste let out as she looked at Penelope.

"Well I try to trace the number that she called Hotch on, and it's jumpping between four towers" she let out as she showed a picture of the four towers on a map.

"So that mean she's somewhere in this" Celeste said as she pointed to the middle.

"Yeah, but were talking about at a lot of abandon building, and even more apartments and commercial stuff, we can't search this whole place quick enough" Penelope let out, Celeste looked at the map.

"Celeste" Jillian let out as she walked towards her daughter.

"Celeste dear..."

"MOM! please!" Celeste let out as she turned around and looked at her mom.

"the team needs to focus on this, I can't do this right now" Celeste pleaded with her mom, Jillian looked at her daughter and gave her a little nod before she turned around. Celeste looked at the map again.

"Did someone call Hotch to see where there at?" Prentiss asked, Celeste looked at her watch.

"I'm going to go call, keep working" Celeste let out as she turned around and walked out of the conference room, Celeste walked down the catwalk towards Aaron's office. Taking out her phone she pressed Aaron's name and held the phone to her ear. The phone rang four times before his voicemail picked up, Celeste turned towards the bullpen and looked at the whole office trying to wrap her head on whats going on. Celeste looked at her phone again and tried Aaron again, Nothing. Celeste looked down at the phone ready to call Dave.

"MOM!" Celeste whipped her head up and saw Jack on the other side of the bull pen with Dave who was holding Talia, Celeste started moving, missing the last three stairs and running accross the bullpen getting to Jack and Talia who was put on the floor she squeezed the kids in her arms and sobbed. Jack wrapped his arms around her neck, they stayed like that for a minute, until Celeste moved to look at them.

"are you okay?" he asked looked at Jack as she craddled his face in her hands, Jack nodded to her with a little smile. Celeste then turned to Talia.

"Come here baby" she let out as she checked Talia quick and then gave her a kiss on the head. Celeste then looked up at Dave, who looked at her with that knowing look. Celeste's heart dropped In her stomach.

"Where's Aaron?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 335 32
*SEQUEL TO DAMAGED PAST* Celeste De Luca's worst nightmare i back to haunt her, Will Aaron be able to put his feelings aside to be able to save her...
38.1K 1K 66
Just when things are looking up for you and Spencer, things take a turn for the worst. There is good shining through the bad, and you make the most o...
115K 3.1K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...
55.4K 920 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER ❝no, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have left❞ © written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...