A Dragon and His Knight (HwaG...

By Seokjinmoonlight

Seonghwa is the crown Prince, next in line to become King of the dragon realm. However, until he completes th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 8

38 6 0
By Seokjinmoonlight

⚠️ Warning ⚠️: minor sexual content

It has been about a month since Mingi married Seonghwa and moved to the dragon realm and honestly he was miserable. His days were always the same. Yeji would wake him up, he would eat breakfast alone, and San would come in with his outfit for the day. Apparently Seonghwa wanted Mingi to take lessons about the dragon realm and it's subjects in order for Mingi to have an understanding about the place he called home now. So, after breakfast Mingi would take his lessons with a teacher Seonghwa appointed him. After, his lessons it was time for lunch which he ate alone. After lunch, he would feed the koi fish in the pond talking to them about his day. Then he would go to the training ground and train on his own or if Jongho was available he'd train with him. 

After training for a few hours, Mingi would ask San to draw him a bath. After bathing, he send San to ask Seonghwa if the dragon prince wanted to eat dinner with him, which he would decline and Mingi would eat dinner alone. He did this routine everyday for the past month, and he was honestly lonely, something he didn't think he'd be when he agreed to complete the mating bond. He missed Wooyoung and Yunho. He had asked Seonghwa a few times for permission to go visit them but the dragon prince always denied him for some reason. At this point Mingi was fed up, so today he skipped training and made his way to the portal. 

"Mingi, what brings you here?" Jongho was standing guard at the entrance of the cave. "I'm going to the human realm," Mingi told him. Jongho wrinkled his brow in confusion, "Seonghwa didn't inform me that you were allowed to leave" "that's because I didn't ask him if I could" Mingi responded back. "Then I can't let you leave, I'm sorry but that is his highness's rule, please go back to your room" Jongho motioned back in the direction of where Mingi's living quarters were. Mingi's expression remained serious, "I'm going to the human realm so move aside" he crossed his arms over his chest. He wasn't going to let Seonghwa keep him prisoner in the palace any longer, he was going to see his friends. "I can't do that" Jongho's expression also turned serious. He couldn't go against his prince's orders. 

"Fine then" Mingi reached into the sleeve of his hanbok going into the pocket that was sewn on the inside, pulling out a knife he kept tucked away. He held the knife to his neck pressing the blade into his skin a bit. Jongho eyes widened in alarm, "what are you doing!" his voice rose in panic. "If you don't let me through I'll slit my throat, Seonghwa and I haven't completed the mating bond so if I die he'll never become king, do you think he'd be happy if you let that happen?" Mingi asked digging the knife in his neck deeper, he didn't want to do this to Jongho but he was suffocating in the palace he needed to leave. Jongho looked at the knife pressed to Mingi's neck and then to the determined look in his eye. He sighed, "you can go through but if his highness asks where you are, I won't lie to him". Mingi pulled the knife away from his neck tucking it back in his sleeve, "I wouldn't ask you to lie to him for me, besides I doubt he'll even notice I'm gone" he said as he walked past Jongho, going into the portal. 

************************************

Wooyoung was in his room cleaning his sword when Mingi opened the door to his room. At first Wooyoung thought it was an intruder, the guard springing to his feet the hilt of his sword gripped tightly in his hands. Relief washed over him when he saw it was Mingi. "Mingi!" He dropped his sword running over to his friend engulfing him in a hug. Mingi hugged Wooyoung back tightly, "I missed you" he breathed out. When the two pulled away from the hug Wooyoung punched Mingi in the shoulder, the taller male wincing. "You didn't come visit me for an entire month! How could you forget about me!" He shouted. 

Mingi rubbed his arm, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be gone for so long" he felt guilty. He truly wanted to see Wooyoung much earlier but Seonghwa was being an ass. Wooyoung went back over to his spot on the floor, picking up his sword and placing it back in its sheath. "So, do you have any interesting stories from life in the dragon realm? How's the sex? Is it everything you've ever dreamed" Wooyoung asked turning his attention to Mingi after he placed his sword on the holder. Mingi sat down next to Wooyoung a sigh leaving his lips, "it's…it's very different from here, and no there's no sex". Wooyoung looked at Mingi like had grown a third eye, "what do you mean no sex? You two haven't consummated the marriage?" "No, the night of our marriage we didn't share a bed because Seonghwa was busy" Mingi ignored the stinging pain in his heart. 

Him and Seonghwa haven't had a proper conversation yet, the dragon prince was avoiding him and Mingi didn't know why. Wooyoung furrowed his brows, "are you two at least spending time together?". Mingi shook his head, "I haven't seen him since the morning after the ceremony. I don't know why he's been avoiding me" he looked down at his lap. Mingi wasn't expecting Seonghwa to fall in love with him or anything but he was hoping he and the dragon prince could become friends. At least, that's what his vows implied but Mingi guessed he was just saying that for show and didn't actually mean it. Wooyoung clenched his hands into fist, "that arrogant bastard, does he not realize that you are the one who can help him mature and claim the throne? He should be worshiping you, not treating you like you're a diseased animal" he stood up grabbed his sword. 

Mingi stood up as well, "what are you doing?" "I'm going to ,cut that asshole dick off and shove it down his throat " Wooyoung growled out. Mingi stood in front of him, "calm down, there's no need to do all of that" he placed his hands on his friend's shoulders. Wooyoung glared at Mingi, the anger still making his blood boil. "I came here because I wanted to see you, and take my mind off of the prince. I was thinking we could visit our favorite brothel and get drunk and have some fun, like old times" Mingi wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Wooyoung relaxed a bit, "would your husband like the fact you're going to get your dick sucked by a whore?". Mingi just shrugged, "screw him, I doubt he even realized I've left" he slid his hands off of Wooyoung's shoulders. 

Wooyoung's brows furrowed, "wait, did you sneak out!" His eyes widened in shock. Mingi's silence was his answer. "Mingi, are you sure you're okay with him? Are you safe?" Wooyoung asked, the last thing he wanted to hear was that his friend was in an abusive relationship. Mingi nodded, "he doesn't hurt or me anything, he just ignores me, I don't think he would ever lay a hand on me" even though Mingi knew very little about Seonghwa he trusted that the prince would never actually harm him. Wooyoung let out a sigh of relief, "alright, I believe you" "so, are you down to go to the brothel?" Mingi asked. Wooyoung nodded, "it's been a while since I was able to unwind, now that you're gone I'm captain of the royal guard and it's exhausting " he chuckled. Mingi smiled hooking his arm with Wooyoung's, the two males leaving his room and made their way towards their favorite brothel. 

************************************

Back in the dragon realm Seonghwa stood in front of Jongho, his control on his anger slipping. "What do you mean he left?" He asked, trying his hardest to keep his voice even. A crack of purple lightning streaked across the night sky. Hongjoong and San looked at each other nervously. When San went to Mingi's room to deliver him dinner and found the room empty he didn't think much of it. It wasn't until he walked around the palace visiting Mingi's usual spots and not finding him there was when the servant began to panic. He went to Seonghwa informing the dragon prince that the human couldn't be found, and when Seonghwa noticed the familiar warm tingle on his skin was gone indicating Mingi was in fact not in the palace anymore the dragon prince made his way over to Jongho. 

Jongho looked down in shame, "he went to the human realm" he repeated. Another loud crack of lightning went across the sky, temporarily illuminating it. "And why did you let him go? You didn't receive my word that he had my permission " he growled out. Jongho continued to look down, his fist clenched by his side, "he held a knife to his throat and said that if I didn't let him go through he'd slit his throat". Seonghwa closed his eyes taking a deep breath, he didn't want to yell at Jongho the dragon already looked pitiful. "We need to go get him" he turned to Hongjoong and San, "you two stay here in case he manages to make his way back, jongho you're coming with me" he walked into the portal after giving his orders. Jongho quietly followed behind him, leaving Hongjoong and San worried about what was going to happen. 

************************************

A low moan left Mingi's lips as a woman eagerly sucked his dick into her mouth. He took another sip from the cup of alcohol as another woman poured him some more. "Fuck, you always know how to take my cock" Mingi praised the woman, downing the alcohol. Wooyoung's moans could be heard from the room next to him. Both males had lost their virginity at this brothel and would come here to drink and talk with the women when they had a particularly rough day. Mingi ran his fingers through the women's black locks, gripping them in his hand as she moved back down, taking more of his dick in her mouth. Mingi bit his bottom lip as he tried to hold in a moan. The second woman who was pouring him his drink, took a sip of the alcohol reaching up to grab his face. She turned Mingi's face towards her placing her lips on his spitting the alcohol in his mouth. 

Mingi happily drank the liquid as he made out with the prostitute. A familiar warm tingle spread across his body as he continued to make out with the woman. While the other woman continued to hungrily suck his dick. "What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On. Here" Seonghwa's deep voice brought both women's attention to him. Their eyes widening as they stared at the dragon prince. "Y-your highness " they said in unison as they bowed to him, their foreheads pressed to the floor. Mingi looked up at Seonghwa, his eyes glossed over from the alcohol as he stared at the enraged dragon. "Oh, you found me" he giggled. The last place Seonghwa expected to find Mingi was at a brothel with his dick down a whore's throat. He was livid, the storm raging outside proof of that. 

"Stick your dick back in your pants and get up" he clenched his teeth, it was taking everything in him not to burn this brothel down. Mingi sighed, "but I was having fun" he tucked himself back in his pants and stood up, stumbling a bit. "Let met at least tell Wooyoung goodbye" he pouted. Seonghwa's nose wrinkled in disgust, Mingi's normally sweet scent was tainted with alcohol and the basic scent of those females. It enraged the dragon even more. "No, were going back to the palace now" he grabbed Mingi's wrist pulling him close. He turned his gaze over to the women who were still bowing before him. "Next time you want to suck some cock,make sure it's not the mate of the dragon prince. You're lucky I don't burn this whole place down with you inside it" he growled out. He pulled Mingi out of the room, the human fighting back. 

"Let me go, I'm not going back with you" he shouted, causing the brothels patrons to look at them. This only made Seonghwa even more pissed. He led mingi outside the storm raging. The rain came down so hard that the streets were nothing more than mud, some puddles that were calf deep began to form. Purple thunder continued to crack through the sky lighting up the area making it seem line the sun was shining for a moment. Jongho held an umbrella and waited for Seonghwa and Mingi. He had never seen a storm this bad before,  Soenghwa was definitely upset. "Let's go" the dragon growled out his grip on Mingi's wrist tightening slightly as the human continued to struggle. Jongho nodded and using a shortcut to bring the three of them back to the dragon realm. 

He teleported them to Seonghwa's room, so they wouldn't be out in the storm, which he was sure the prince brought back with him. "You may leave" Seonghwa didn't look at Jongho, his attention on Mingi. The human had started punching him, "let me go you asshole!" He shouted his words. Jongho quickly left the room leaving the couple alone. Seonghwa let Mingi's wrist go, the human stepping back as he glared at him. "Why did you disobey my order? You left the palace without my permission and you further humiliate me by going to a brothel and letting a whore suck your dick" Soenghwa clenched his fists, he couldn't understand why Mingi would do such a thing.

Mingi just laughed bitterly, "you call this place a palace, it's more like a prison" he slurred out. Another crack of lightning sounded outside, the storm was picking up,  "you dare call this place a prison? You have a roof over your head, your stomach is always full, you wear expensive clothes, your view of a prison must be wonderful". Seonghwa's words just pissed Mingi off the human stepping closer to him, "you keep me confined to the palace, I can only go to the human realm with your permission which you never give me, you avoid me like some sort of disease, you know this is the longest we've talked since we've met. I spend my entire day alone, I have no friends here,  I only interact with San and Jongho but even then they are always busy so I never get to talk to them for long. If I knew I would be tossed aside like fucking trash after we married I would have never agreed to complete the bond with you" he was breathing heavy now. 

Mingi was finally letting out his frustrations to Seonghwa, he kept his emotions bottled up for too long. Seonghwa growled, "you didn't have to agree to complete the bond in the first place, I don't know if you expected me to fall in love with you but I could never fall for a human, I only need you to become King and nothing else, so I'm sorry if you had this fantasy in your head of what life with me was going to be" by now both men's emotions were heightened. Neither one wanted to back down. "Fine, then let's get this fucking over with" Mingi began undressing hastily, "let's just fuck right now then you can sit on the throne and I can go back to the human realm where people actually give a shit about me" he tossed his top to the floor. 

"Stop it" Seonghwa stepped forward grabbing Mingi's wrist as his hands went to his pants. "Why? Why wait? You just have to fuck me right? Then let's do it, I'll lay there and take it like a whore, and then we'll never have to see each other ever again " tears were brimming his eyes as he tried to pull his pants down. Seonghwa stopped him, "enough Mingi,  you're drunk " but Mingi didn't listen. He continued to try and break free from Seonghwa's grip, "just hurry up and fuck me" he cried out. All of his emotions came to the surface as hot tears spilled down his cheeks. "ENOUGH!" Seonghwa shouted as a loud crack of thunder shook the foundation. Mingi's body slumped as more tears fell down his face. Seonghwa slowly released his grip on his wrists. "You can sleep here, I'll have San draw you a bath, you reek of alcohol and those whore's " he left after that. Mingi sunk to the floor pulling his knees to his chest, "I fucking hate you Seonghwa,  I fucking hate you " he mumbled to himself as more tears fell down his face. The rain seemed to pour harder as if the sky was crying with him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1K 25
" please be my one and only mr secretary. i need you by my side forever" - kim hongjoong- " i will be mr secretary just for you" - park seonghwa- h...
77.1K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
9.5K 624 23
A noble prince, ready to do what he could to ensure his people were safe, finds it hard to live under the expectations of his parents' wishes. He esc...
11.1K 296 44
A mermaid and a captain. Can they be lovers?