Naruto Uzumaki:Archer of Kono...

By AndrewSinclair0

Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archer... More

Lost in the Woods
Missing Child in Konoha!
Training with the New Family
Return to Konoha
New Home and Friends?
Graduation:
Genin Team assigned Final Test
Mitzuki's Demise
Missions and Preparation for the Wave
Land of Waves Part 1 (Nothing is as it seems)
UPDATE
Land of Waves Part 2 (Building Trust)
Land of Waves Training
Land of Waves Final Confrontation
Back to the leaf!
Nominated for the Chunin Exams!
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams: Forest of Death
Preliminaries: Sizing up the Composition
End of the Preliminaries!
Jiriaya the Toad Sage
End of Fate Beginning of War
Konoha Crush
Death of the Professor
The Sanin Has a Request!
Finding the Missing Sannin
Old Lady Tsunade!
Home at Last
War Against Sound!
Victory Against the Sound
New God of Shinobi: Return of Naruto
Surpassing the Leaf!
Bad News From the Sand 🍋
Jinchuriki's Bonds
Battle at the Temple
Regroup! The Enemies are Moving
Threat Realized
I've Always Fought Alone
Over confident Enemies
Snake versus Toad
Dark Side of the Soul

Celebrating Victory

278 2 0
By AndrewSinclair0

Arriving back to the Sand village Team 7 was greeted by the entire village. Cheering and screaming for the savior's of their precious Kage. Many of the Shinobi had tears of joy. Gaara had sacrificed himself for the village. That earned him a love and respect that no other Kage from Suna had.

Naruto and Sakura started waving and smiling as they entered. Mito just grinned awhile Shikamaru looked bored. Grabbing a hold of Naruto's hand as they walked through to help himself not get overwhelmed with the attention.

"Come on Shika!" Looking up he saw the blonde's beautiful smile that always seemed to make his chest feel warm.

Getting back to the Kage tower saw the three Sand siblings standing outside. Gaara smiled seeing the Leaf Ninja, "You saved me and our Tailed Beasts from the Akatsuki. Killed the two members that had attacked my village and saved my brother's life. I don't know how I or the Sand will re-pay you."

"We are friends Gaara." Naruto's comforting smile shinning out to all of the citizens and Shinob. "Come we will celebrate." Kankuro said

Being escorted into the Kazekage building Naruto felt happy. They saved his friend and fellow Jinchuriki and managed to kill not one but two of the Akatsuki. Shikamaru leaned in to him, "Soon they will be gone and we won't have to worry about them coming after you. Maybe we will have to celebrate before we go home."

Naruto felt his cheeks warm before smiling at his lovely boyfriend. Everyone settled in to eat. Naruto sat next to Shikamaru as they dug into the their food. Temari sat with Mito and Sakura.

Kankuro and Gaara talked on the other end of the table trying to come up with a way to re-pay the Leaf, "We owe them so much. Naruto let you live after the Chunin exams, he helps us repel Iwa forces and then he leads the team of Jonin to save us."

Gaara looked at the blond kissed his boyfriend's cheek, "I agree. They have done more than any foreign village should."

Temari looked at the two girls, "To bad Shikamaru is taken by a over powered ninja. He's pretty cute."

"Of course you'd think so Sakura chuckled. Looking at Mito she grinned, "How about you and Sasuke?"

Blushing the Uchiha looked away, "Um he and I are good." Sakura started laughing, "Please you two are so obliviously in love."

"We haven't made it official. He spends most his time trying to prepare to replace Itachi." Mito looked sad but happy at the same time.

"What about you and Lee?" Sakura grinned softly, "He is amazing. We were going to have our first date when I got asked by Tsunade sensei to come here."

"How and you Temari?" She smiled and shrugged, "Nobody of value yet. I may stay single forever."

"Please, you're strong and pretty. It won't be long." Temari grinned, "There is a civilian boy here that I want to get to know but he is so normal I'm afraid I'd scare him away."

"No way. He will love you!" Temari smiled at her new friends, "I'll talk to him tomorrow."

Shikamaru leaned back into his chair. His boyfriend saw the look of concentration, "What's wrong Shika?"

"What else did you do while you were out of the village?" Looking around he saw everyone was looking at him with curious eyes. Shrugging he put his fork down and leaned into the table.

"I spent most my time trying and completing missions. I met a few other Jinchuriki as well. Most didn't trust me though."

"What other Jinchuriki did you meet?" Gaara asked with a look of hope. Naruto felt that same way when he had met them, "The Five Tails and it's holder Han. Super strong, Roshi who is the Jinchuriki of the Four Tails, and then I met Yugito Nii and she is the holder of the Two-Tails."

"Wow that's amazing Naruto!" Giving a sad smile, "Yeah but Hannis gone already. He was killed by the Akatsuki. Roshi is still out there I think. I gave him one of my kunai just in case and Yugito has one as well."

"Both are perfect Jinchuriki. It's where Kurama and I want to get so we can take on the remaining Akatsuki." Gasra looked at the blond curiously, "What's a perfect Jinchuriki?"

"I agree I've never heard of that either." Shikamaru asked intrigued, "Well. You have to defeat your Tailed beast in battle. I've heard from Yugito though that the Eight Tails and Killer B are friends and are increidibley powerful."

"So what you and Kurama will be then?" Shikamaru asked with a knowing smirk, "Yup! That's the goal!"

Yugito versus Naruto Six Months Ago

A small village not to far from the Cloud village Naruto walked through uncaring. Most of the villagers didn't give him a second glance. He had been looking for anything on the Akatsuki. Jiriaya wasn't to far from here looking as well. Most of Jiriaya's contacts had been going missing.

Suddenly Naruto sensed a powerful and familiar presence. 'Kurama. That's Tailed Beasts Chakra?'  "Yes. Its Matatabi the Two-Tails. She is a little annoying and to curious for her own good. I don't know anything about her Jinchuriki."

Making his way out of the village he could sense the Jinchuriki following him. Sending his senses out he could feel a young women following him. Grinning to himself he made it out of the village. A kunai flew towards him only for him to deflect it with his own three pronged kunai.

"That's rude. I'm just visiting a cute little village and you attack your own kind?" Giving the women a bright smile, "You are not my kind just because you carry a beast to."

Naruto chuckled, "How about this. Quick spar and if I win you have to talk to me. If you win I leave no questions asked?"

Appearing in front of him she went in for an attack. Naruto quickly began blocking. Pushing her offense she tried to get the upper hand. Almost landing a kick she flipped backwards.

Yugito couldn't get past his defense. She had never fought against this style of martial arts before. Letting chakra form around her, giant car claws appeared around her hands and up her arms. Naruto went through hand signs quickly, "Flames style: Toad Flames!"

Fire shot out only for the female Jinchuriki to punch the ground sending up debris to protect herself. Jumping into the air she shot down her own flames at the blond boy. Naruto countered by sending a wave of water at her.

Landing she charged with increased speed and strength. Naruto met her strikes with his own. Landing a kick on her stomach sending her flying back, "I won't lose to you!"

Red formed around her body and she took on a full body chakra cloak. The beast looking Jinchuriki charged at Naruto. Throwing a kunai past her head he appeared behind her. Smashing a Rasengan into her back sending her flying into a hill side.

Seeing a giant cat take her place made Naruto pause for the first time in the fight, "Wow that's amazing!" Kurama though yelled out, "Naruto! She is going to fucking kill you!"

Closing his eyes he opened them to access his safe mode. She charged sending a massive strike to his location. Jumping he avoided the attack punching into the cat head sending it stumbling back.

Four clones appeared and jumped to different locations. Naruto grinned as he made a Rasenshiruken. A giant black ball appeared in front of the giant cat. The force of the attack was incredible. Throwing his own attack the explosion sent both of them flying backwards.

Naruto appeared above her. Punching out he sent a massive forces smashing ther into the ground. More and more of Matatabi's chakra oozing out. Four arrows shot in-between them as she tried standing up again. Hitting the ground in four separate sides. Golden chains emerged from seals written on the sides wrapping around the cat.

Naruto grinned as the chakra got pulled out of the beast. Before long Yugito stood wrapped in the golden chains. A chakra infused Wazikashi aimed for her throat. Grinning Naruto lowered the blade, "Whelp I win!"

"So what do you want?" Yugito asked as she pulled herself up. Naruto chuckled as his clones dispersed, "Do you know about the Akatsuki?"

"What's that?" She asked glaring at Naruto who rolled his eyes, "They are an organization hunting Tailed Beast. They killed a friend of mine and took the five tails out of him."

"You're hunting them?" Naruto shrugged, "I'm not strong enough yet to take them on but I want to get information on them. My Master isn't far from here looking into them to."

Rubbing her temples, "We had unmarked Anbu here recently. They had attacked Killer B but he defeated them."

"Damn it." Naruto growled, "Those are from Danzo. He is a missing Nin from the Leaf. He abducts kids and turns them into mindless puppets.

"Okay maybe you aren't so bad. If you're free we can go back into the village and eat." Naruto grinned at the older women.

Arriving in the village they found a little seafood restraunt and ordered their food. After trading info that they had and rumors the had been trying to get under wraps, "I heard the Mitzukage was a Jinchuriki."

"He is. We fought when I helped the rebels." Looks ng at him dumbfounded, "You helped the rebels in the Mist?"

"Yeah. Saved him from the Akatsuki and now he serves Mei. She is terrifying. Boil and Lava release and is super good with it."

"Damn. How did you redeem the previous Hokage?" Naruto smiled, "Well he and I were fighting when Kurama realized he was under Genjutsu. So we kicked his ass with Sage mode and released the illusion. He gave himself up to the village and they gave him a second chance."

"You're pretty powerful then. Are you a perfect Jinchuriki as well?" Shaking his own head he looked at the table, "No. We haven't figured it out yet. Once we do though Kurama and I will actually get to fight together."

"Damn. Hopefully we never fight after that then." Yugito chuckled as she shook her head, "So what about a girlfriend? Cute and powerful I'm sure you have someone."

Blushing Naruto nodded, "A boyfriend. He is powerful and smart. I miss him alot."

Present Day
Gaara smiled, "So you gave her one of your seals. That's good we can protect more of us." Mito looked at her teammate and then his shadow boyfriend.

Worry written on her face, "How many have they gotten?" Naruto let out a long sigh, "I know for sure if two. Han died about a year ago now. Pervy Sage  heard killed a boy named Urakata."

"Well we need to be ready. I'll send my own Anbu to find information to get on the others."

"Thank you Gaara." Shikamaru smiled at the Kage.

Somewhere in the Land of Fire
Kakashi landed below a tree jamming his Raikiri into the chest of an enemy Anbu. Wood spikes flew out of the ground hitting several others. A bit around Naruto's age had been targeted by the Akatsuki so he, Yamato, and Asuma moved to intercept.

Danzo grinned as he pulled his own Katana out, "We will hold you until my partner gets the kid. I doubt his monks can protect him anyway."

Asuma blocked the attack of an Anbu before slicing his neck open, "Kakashi go. We will hold him off." Kakashi looked around at the enemy Shinobi and nodded, "You better survive you two." Before disappearing from the fight .

Dozens of ROOT members dived down at the two remaining ninja who immediately engaged.

Kakashi made it to a small clearing before summoning Pakkun, "Kakashi. What do you need?"

"Find Team 7. I need backup as soon as possible. Tell Naruto it's the Akatsuki." The dog saluted before running off. He didn't know how much more there were but this kid had 9 Tail chakra. They had to be quick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609 8 3
In this story, Naruto is not how he was in canon as he inherited his father's genius while still keeping some of his original knucklehead personality...
153K 5.2K 20
Naruto lost his parents in a car crash. He is suffering from depression and anxiety. He feels trapped with no where to go, but can Sasuke give him a...
15.2K 298 5
Naruto, a boy born without Chakra due to the Over-fluctuation of the Kyuubi's chakra. Whilst he was born without Chakra, He was always Compared to hi...
256K 7.9K 28
After the Kyuubi attacked Konoha and got sealed in Naruto, Naruto was adopted by all the clans in konoha that had children his age all for one thing...