A Week. Eraserdust

By YuistiaEvans

Once Aizawa is fully healed after the USJ, he meets Shigaraki Tomura once again. The villain has an interesti... More

Deal
Gift?
Once a Villain, Always a Villain
Heart To Heart
Sex ED
Talk Some More
Mall Date
Sketchy?
Kurogiri Has Something To Say
Pizza Date
Pizza With Chocolate
Movie Noght With The Fam
Cooking From The Heart
Movie Date
Player Two?
A little... Talk
Arcade
Lasagna And Wine
Apartment Filled With Cats. 🍋
Still here?!
Cooking For the Fam
Little Date...?
Choose Your---
Last Talk
Well.
Announcement
A Normal Life
Side stories start! Mother's day
Beach Day
First day of School
Father's Day
Thanksgiving Dinner

Weekday with Kurogiri

251 15 12
By YuistiaEvans

Eri ran inside the moment Tomura opened the door. She spotted Kurogiri and hugged him, almost pushing him to the ground. Kurogiri smiled as he stroked her head.

"We'll be back at 9, she sleeps at 8. She already ate but I brought some snacks just in case. No horror movies, I told Dabi already but don't leave her with him."

Kurogiri nodded to everything while Eri snatched her yellow bag from Tomura. But before she could return to Kurogiri, Tomura snatched her up and started kissing her face. Eri squealed and tried to push him back.

"Papaa!! I'm not little anymore!"

Tomura let her back down, he looked at Kurogiri with a small smile.

"Thanks for babysitting. Sho and I needed some time for ourselves."

Eri ran inside and threw her bag on the couch before running up the stairs. Kurogiri had already cleaned the place and hid every alcoholic drink. He wasn't worried Eri would find something dangerous.

"No worries, it's been a while since you two had a date. Where would you be going?"

Tomura cleared his throat. Cheeks slightly pink.

"That is my business."

Eri came back, dragging Dabi along. Tomura gave her a tight hug.

"I'll see you princess. Listen to Kurogiri, don't follow Toga anywhere. Run to Compressor or Kurogiri if Dabi wants to take you outside-"

"I'm not going to."

"Just playing safe."

He gave Eri a final kiss and left to pick Shota up. Eri waved him goodbye, when the door closed, she turned to Dabi with a grin. He had the same grin on his face.

"Ready..."

Eri turned to Kurogiri.

"For..."

They waited for him to finish. He sighed and completed the sentence with a tired look in his eyes.

"Makeovers..."

"Heck yeah!"

"Yeah! Uncle Dabi first!"

"Uh, me?"

Kurogiri chuckled as Eri grabbed her bag from the couch. She patted the seat in front of her and started opening it. Dabi sighed before dragging his feet towards her. He completely gave up when she pulled concelear out. She smiled mischievously at him.

"I stole this from auntie midnight!"

"Did you steal it, or did you ask for it?"

"Uh, asked... But same thing!"

She placed some on her arm and with a beauty blender, started placing it under Dabis eyes. Directly on his scars.

"This is where auntie says it goes... And here... And... Here!"

His whole face was covered in concealer, a shade too light. Kurogiri managed to hold his laugh, but he did take pictures and send them all to Keigo.

"Oi, where you send those?"

"Oh, no one... Just my future son in law."

He can already see the messages Keigo would send. Eri got the eyeliner out, that's where the real hell started. He managed to keep his eyes closed, but Kurogiris gasp really worried him.

"Kuro?"

"Uh, I think... Keigo is coming?"

"Heh, he always does when he's with me... Wait. What?"

Right on cue, the door opened. The new arrival raised their yellow glasses and winked at them. Eri didn't recognize him until she saw the red wings. She turned down Dabi.

"Is this your husband, uncle Dabi?"

Dabi choked on his saliva. He kept coughing until Keigo patted his back.

"No, not yet."

That made him cough harder. Keigo sat beside him, laughing at the make-up on his face. A good hit from Dabi made him shut up. Eri slapped Dabis thigh. Her cheeks puffed out like a small chipmunk.

"Uncke Dabi! I'm trying to put your lipstick on!"

He glared at Keio who grinned at him. Dabi stayed quiet as Eri smeared the pink lipstick. Keigo could barely contain his laughter at the mess drawn above Dabis lips. Instead of laughing at Eris work, he said something else.

"That color doesn't seem to suit him..."

Eri tilted her head as she observed Dabi.

"... Yeah, he looks ugly."

Kurogiri snorted. Keigo mimicked Eri with a grin.

"What about... Red?"

Eri perked up at that.

"Yeah! Oh, but I don't have one..."

Keigo pulled a red lipstick from his pocket. Eri grabbed it before Dabi could ask why he even had it and placed it on him. But, well...

"Hmm, that didn't do anything."

Kurogiri started wheezing as Keigo covered his mouth. His trembling shoulders gave it away.

"Stop laughing. Or you're sleeping on the floor."

That made Keigo stop, he sat down behind Eri and smiled at her.

"Why don't you get me all dolled up next?"

Needless to say, the red lipstick lookedgood on him.

-

Toga slammed the front door open, catching Eri braiding Hawks hair. She raised the bags in her arms.

"I got the cupcakes!"

Eri pulled Keigos hair as she turned to face Toga, his pain made Dabi grin. She was waiting eagerly for this!

"Yes!"

She let Keigo go and ran to her. Toga took the container out, showing Eri some chocolate and vanilla cupcakes. Kurogiri took the other bags and looked inside. He closed it before Eri could see it.

"Is it a secret?"

There was a severed in the black bag. It was a little disturbing how used Eri seemed to the smell, even if she doesn't know what it is. Toga will be grounded after this...

"Yes... This is, something only Toga likes."

Toga giggled and took the bag before running to her room. Twice threw the ice cream buckets he was carrying onto Dabi. Then he plopped to the ground.

"Movies! Shows!"

His neopolitan ice cream hit the back of his head before landing on his lab. Dabi set the cookies and creme ice cream aside, since that was Eris; and grabbed the... Chicken ice cream?

"Oh, that's mine."

Keigo took it, and under his hubby's gaze, licked the top.

"Bruh."

Keigo nodded to himself.

"Yeah, KFC alright."

"What."

Toga pushed Dabi from behind and took his spot in the couch. She quickly found her strawberry ice cream. Compressor sat on a lone couch and started looking for a movie to watch. Eri dragged Spinner to the couch and sat beside him. Dabi threw the chocolate ice cream at him, Spinner easily caught it. On the other hand, he handed Eri her ice cream with a smile.

Talk about favoritism. Kurogiri had changed from a wine glass to a flask, he sat beside Eri as Compressor looked through the movies.

"Anything in particular?"

"Horror."

Kurogiri glared at Dabi.

"No, put a fairytale."

"Stain documentary."

Eri shaked her head at Spinners suggestion.

"Papa will be mad if we watch that."

Keigo grinned at Dabi.

"Endeavor documentary."

"I'll burn your feathers and chain you to my bed if you put that shi- stuff on."

Keigo whistled.

"Kinky."

Eri tilted her head.

"What does kinky mean?"

The slow neck turn Kurogiri gave them was enough.

"It's uh, a grown up word. Don't tell your papa. Please."

Eri gave a slow nod. Okay, she'll ask daddy then. Kurogiri looked away from them and back to the tv. Compressor clicked on an animated movie about wishes. Everyone munched on their ice creams as the movied progressed. Kurogiri took the tub away from Eri before her blood sugar could rise any further.

Halfway through, her eyes started closing. She leaned into Kurogiri and fell asleep. Compressor lowered the volume before looking around. He shaked his head with a sigh. Spinner had his head down, snot bubble out. Toga was asleep on the armrest. Dabi was snoring in Keigos lap, the boyfriend himself had his eyes closed. Compressor smiled at Kurogiri.

"Do you get deja vu?"

He sighed and gave up on life.

"When she's with you..."

Compressor chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 278 8
#tejran #tejaswiprakas #karankundrra
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
205K 4.6K 26
"deku, you okay?" Not a question he often got but it was one that made his head swirl and his stomach turn was he okay or was he falling deep? Will...
182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...