Mall Date

Today is the day. Toga waited for Shiggy to come home so she could ambush him and take him shopping! She had told everyone here, Dabi and Twice agreed to come. Compressor couldn't come since he had something to do and spinner said no.

But that's fine! She had disguises for everyone ready, today was gonna be so much fun! Toga wore big sunglasses with a face mask and a super cute and comfortable outfit. Dabi wore a turtleneck that he was constantly pulling away from his skin. But that covered the most so he can deal with it. A mask and white wig as well. Twice had a big coat and a long hat on. Dabi looked him up and down.

"Isn't the whole point of this not to stand out?"

Twice grabbed the hem of his coat and raised them up like wings.

"I look cool! Like a homeless magician!"

Dabi sighed. Toga grabbed the oversized hoddie Shiggy would wear and got ready by the door. Once he opened the door, Shiggy found a hoddie being forced on him.

"The hell!?"

"Let's go shopping!"

Shiggy stopped himself from disentagrating the hoodie after hearing Toga's voice. He pulled it down so he could see his members. He looked at each of them for a full second.

"Pfft! The hell are you shitards wearing!!??"

Dabi could feel his eye twitch. Toga pulled the hood up Shiggys head and pulled the strings.

"Disguises! We're going to the mall to get you some outfits and other things I need!!"

Toga dodged the hand Shigaraki tried to grab her with and looped her arm between his as she dragged him outside.

"Wait."

Kurogiri pulled the hood of Tomura's face. He looked ready to disintegrate something.

"Take this."

Shiggy raised his hand and some yen felled into his palm from the mist.

"The hell is this? Some is dangerous to go alone take this shit? Why would I need money? I can just shoplift. "

Kurogiri sighed.

"Just take it."

He had an uneasy feeling that Shigaraki would kill someone if he didn't have that.

"No, wait. You had that the entire time?"

Dabi's eyes met yellow stripes.

"No, I took some from the bank."

"Heh, good job."

"Let's go already!"

Toga whined as she dragged Shigaraki outside. This is gonna be one long side quest...

----

And they arrived at the mall. Shigaraki was not enjoying this side quest. It's too noisy. And having these three is making my headache worse. Toga just dragged the three of them to a clothes store. She gave Shiggy a couple pairs to try on and threw him to the changing room.

She started shopping for herself with Dabi who burnt his last shirt. Twice was just puting on anything he could find and switching characters. Toga found some stories he started acting out interesting.

Shigaraki came out, missing a pair Toga gave him.

"Huh? And the other one?"

"Dust."

Huh. They quickly paid for some items and left. Toga spouted a beauty store. Dabi groaned and said he had something else to do.

"Okay, well meet at the lunch area!"

Dabi just waved so Toga took it as a yes. She dragged Shiggy inside and ran for the cream section. Leaving Twice to try out every free makeup sample. With his mask on.

"Shiggy, let me look at your face."

"Why?"

"Cause you gotta moisturaize! Do you want eraserhead to feel your firm skin?! Kiss those chappy lips?! Wake up to that hideous-!"

"I get it! Shut up already!"

Toga giggled and started reading through the producs. Shiggy really couldn't see why he would need them. How it would help him. Toga shook her head.

"Listen Shiggy, these creams will hydrate your skin! Make your life easier. Make you look prettier and who knows! It may help with the itch a bit. Plus~ You get to look good for your hero crush~"

"... Fine, how do I use them?"

"Hehe, see this is a face wash. You wash your face with it. Moisturizer for those scars and crusty areas. Chapstick for your lips and... What else... Oh! Lotion!"

Shiggy took each item, careful not to disintegrate them.

"What's the lotion for?"

"Hehehehe, you'll only need that with eraser~"

Shiggy tilted his head. Toga forgot how innocent her boss was.

"And for your elbows."

"Why would I need to hydrate my elbows?"

"Let's just take them!"

Twice had a total of four different types of concealer, lipstick, mascara and blush on his mask. It was pretty obvious and with his already eye catching appearance the workers came to him.

"Excuse me, sir. Um..."

Twice looked at them and ran away. Finding Toga and Shiggy, he grabbed Toga and ran off.

"Run! I've been spotted!"

"Wait, sir!"

They were gone. The lady looked at Shigaraki with a smile.

"You will pay for those, right? Sir."

It took ever ounce of self restrain for Shigaraki not to disentagrate everything he was holding and the woman. He payed for everything, thank god Kuro gaved him money and left.

Going straight to the food court where he saw his treatorus NPC helpers waving at him. He went to them and sat down.

"You really left me there with that stupid woman!"

Toga clasped her hands together.

"Sorry, sorry! We got some food though!"

"I didn't mean to leave you. I fucking left you, bitch!"

"Heh, seems like i missed out on the fun."

Shigaraki glared at Dabi, grabbing a French fry from his plate.

"Hey! You little!"

Dabi grabbed two fries. They glared at each other and started eating each other's french fries. Toga happily munched on her burger while Twice played with the toy his meal came with. It was pretty peaceful. Until they heard a gasp.

Izuku Midoriya was looking at them with wide eyes. Toga would've squealed is she didn't have a big ass burger on her mouth. It seemed he wanted to scream. So Dabi opened his palm, showing a small blue flame. Toga took a knife out of her sleeve. Twice glared at him while sticking his middle finger out.

Shigaraki raised a finger to his lips. Blowing on it. He glanced at the pedestrians and then back at Midoriya. He gulped. Quickly walking away. Toga finally swallowed her burger.

"Oh man... Now we have to leave..."

Dabi shrugged.

"We could just stay here."

"Sensei told us to lay low for a while. Let's just go back."

Twice grabbed his uneated meal as they left. Shiggy felt a little proud. He had completed the side quest without a retry. Shigaraki didn't know, but Aizawa panicked a little when the police told him they had sighted the League.