First day of School

Suprise chapter thanks to Ariel_Agreste_
For giving me needed inspiration.

-

Eri took a deep breath as she stood in front of the door. She didn't want to let go of Tomuras hand, she didn't trust the stranger she was going to stay with at school. She was scared other kids would make fun of her horn or difficulty in reading. Shota placed his hand on her head.

"Princess, it's not as bad as you think."

"... What if I can't make friends? If they make fun of me?"

Tomura kneeled beside her and gently pulled her backpack off her shoulders.

"In that scenario, you just need to tell me and uncle Dabi. We'll make sure those kids don't mess with you again."

Eri noticed how omnious that sounded.

"You won't kill them? Right?"

"Nooo... We'll just have a talk. Right Sho?"

Shota nodded.

"It'll be a legal interrogation."

With not so legal methods. Eri sighed in relief, since her bag was off; her shoulders weren't feeling so heavy. She walked a bit further, at where she's supposed to place her shoes. She glanced back at her father's. Tomura smiled and signaled to go one while Shota gave her a small smile. Eri gulped and took her shoes off, placed them in her little cupboard and slipped the sandals on and jumped when she saw her teacher.

Miss Yui smiled gently at her. Thankfully, it did calm her down a bit. Her teacher kneeled so Eri could meet her eyes.

"Hello, are you Eri?"

She nodded.

"Nice to meet you, I'm miss Yui. Do you need more time with your father's?"

Eri looked at them.

"Don't worry princess. If anything happens, you can tell miss Yui to call us. I also placed uncle Dabis number, so you can ask her to call him instead. Alright?"

"... Hmm."

"I'll pick you up at three, okay?"

Eri nodded. She took miss Yuis hand and waved them goodbye. Tomura felt his eyes water when she was out of sight.

"She's grown so much... Dabi's right, we need to invest in a pistol."

Shota pulled Tomura closer.

"Tomura, I'm a pro hero. If anyone breaks her heart... They'll be treated as a villain."

-

"Alright everyone!"

All the children stopped playing and looked at them. Eri felt herself flinch when she saw they were looking at her.

"This here is Eri, I want you all to treat her with respect. Alrigh?"

They all responded.

"Yes, miss Yui!"

"Good. Eri, we have many toys and activities for you to do. Go and pick your seat."

Eri slowly walked to an empty seat beside a boy with a red cap. She sat down, and listened to miss Yui explain the main activity for the day. Eri glanced at the boy beside her.

"Um, hi. I'm Eri, and you?"

The boy stopped working on his drawing to look at her.

"Kota. You like heroes?"

Eri nodded with a smile.

"Hmm! My papas are heroes!"

"Same! My mom and dad were heroes too! What's your favorite hero?"