Burnout Heart | M.YG Bad Boy...

By TheBlueMatrix

His skin was too tough to crawl under. His walls were too high to climb. His mind was too black to see. Hi... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
This is perfect......
BONUS CHAPTER
EXTRAS - DRAG RACE CARS
EXTRAS - DRIFT RACE CARS
EXTRAS - RACE HELMETS
EXTRAS - MOTORCYCLES & GLOVES
EXTRAS - MOTORCYCLE HELMETS
EXTRAS - CARS (RACERS)
EXTRAS - CARS (NON-RACERS)
EXTRAS - CARS (YOURS)
EXTRAS - YOONGI OUTFITS
EXTRAS - BTS APPEARANCE REFERENCES
EXTRAS - BTS DATABASES

1 - Intro

190 4 1
By TheBlueMatrix

You loved watching street races. You grew up around cars because of your father, so it only made sense. The one you always attended was at the abandoned dragstrip raceway in the lower city of Busan, run by the organization Underground. You had four favorite racers: Agust D, Jack, V, and JK. In your opinion, they were the best. Agust D and Jack made their names and reputations in the drag races, while V and JK made theirs in the drift races, but all four participate in both.

In the drift races, Agust D drove the "Savage," a metallic royal blue 1971 Chevy Corvette LS6 Stingray. For the drag races, he drove the "Reaper," a black 1969 Mustang Boss 557 with an engine whose growl could shake the crust of the earth. It was THAT loud. Agust D was your favorite to bet on because he usually never disappointed.

In the drift races, Jack drove the "Inferno," an orange, white, and yellow 1970 Plymouth Barracuda 440. For the drag races, he drove the "Blaze," a red, metallic gold, and white 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona. It was one of the fastest you've ever seen in the races. Jack was known for his fashionable race cars. You could stare at them for eternity. They never got old.

In the drift races, V drove the "Blackjack," a rusty 1937 International Harvester Pickup Rat Rod. For the drag races, he drove the "Baccarat," a rusty 1931 Ford Model A Rat Rod with white wall tires and mad, huge engine. You absolutely LOVED V's vintage style. He was not only known for his vintage hot rods, but also for the gigantic powerhouse engines he put into them for more power and to have flames burst from the exhausts. Most of all, he and his cars stood out the most.

In the drift races, JK drove the "Assassin," a black 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator 428 Super Cobra Jet. For the drag races, he drove the "Nightshade," a very deep indigo 1963 Chevy Corvette Convertible. JK made a reputation of being a beast in the races while having one of the coolest models.

Nobody knew any of their identities because they never spoke and always wore motorcycle helmets with their visors down. But even so, they're helmets were super cool, too. V had a theme of vintage and rust, so naturally his helmet matched that theme.

You were watching the drag semi-finals of the night. The last two races before the finals were JK vs Jack and Agust D vs V.

JK | 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

VS

Jack | 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona

Agust D | 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 557

VS

V | 1931 Ford Model A Rat Rod

Agust D vs V was first. You saw the rusty rat rod and black Mustang pull up on the track behind the line. V's rat rod was loud enough to perfectly hear the engine revving, blocking the sound of Agust D's classic vehicle. The street lights showering their glow down on them didn't give either of the cars justice. You wished you could've seen them properly in the sun. ... If there actually WAS sun. They lined up at the start line. When all four blue lights lit up to signal the racers to prepare to take off, Agust D caused his Mustang to burnout. White smoke was beginning to swirl behind his rear tires. V didn't bother to waste his time on a burnout.

Once the light was green, the two blasted off. Flames bursted from V's exhausts behind his front tires. The flames were so hot, you could feel them from the first row. The engine itself was so powerful and loud that you could feel the rumble in the ground and in your bones. V got the advantage on Agust D when they took off, making the black car fall behind. Further down the track, Agust D was gaining on V. The scoreboard showed that Agust D beat the '31 rat rod in 13.8 seconds at 104 miles to V's 101 miles in 13.6 seconds. It was a very close match.

(A/N: Sound references to help with imagination. 😊)

You thought V was going to win that time. Buuut your money was on Agust D from the start. Literally. That's who you betted on.

Next were Jack and JK. The nearly black-looking Corvette and the fiery Daytona lined up on the track. They both revved up their engines, but not enough to burn rubber like Agust D did. Naturally, Dodge Daytonas were built for racing and could even beat Agust D's Mustang, so you thought the match was a bit unfair for the early 60's Corvette of JK's. You loved both racers, but common classic car knowledge told you that Jack's '69 Daytona was going to win easily. When it was time, they raced down the track. As expected, the Daytona gained speed quicker than the Corvette, leading Jack to win with their times nearly two seconds apart, both reaching over 100 miles.

For the night's finals, it was Jack vs Agust D.

Jack | 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona

VS

Agust D | 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 557

The fiery '69 Daytona and the black '69 Mustang rolled up to the front of the track once Jack returned from the last race. Playfully, they both kept inching forward, eager to race one another. You were curious to see how this last match was going to end. Both cars had powerful engines. When the light was red, Agust D and Jack together began to burn rubber, forming smoke behind them. You couldn't help but smile big at the sound of their engines roaring and rattling your bones, competing with one another.

The light was green and the two blasted off faster than the last two races. Agust D's Mustang had a speedy start, leaving Jack behind. But Jack's Daytona caught up quickly. The scoreboards went off at the same time, showing that they were riding nearly 125 miles, the Daytona being the faster one, but Agust D beat him in a few milliseconds. It was the closest match you had seen all night.

After Agust D's close win in the finals of the night, you went to collect your winning bet. You earned a few thousand bucks in cash. Of course, 60% of the betting money went to the racers because that's just how the system worked. It was obvious that all of the racers raced for money, not just because it's fun and they get to show off their badass cars.

You always wondered how JK, Agust D, V, and Jack got their old school American models.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 27
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
13.1K 786 23
Jimin lived his life to please the people he loved. He struggled through his tears to achieve what his father wanted him to be, burying his dreams de...
81K 4.8K 39
He had memorized the address and searched for your door. He remembered that you told him you were only renting the place. He wondered if he would see...
17.1K 503 20
There was a man who was living in a world of darkness, he could rule his country and his people but he could not rule his life the way he wanted, he...