The Legendary Prince (A Percy...

By Deemanthi2007

It was just a normal day for the camp Half-blood...Until someone kidnapped Percy... What will happen when Per... More

01.The Beginning Of The Everything
02.What a Great day
03.Dreams,Wishes,Trainings and missions
04.The new Girl
05.It's the time now
06.The cute but dangerous prince
07.Plan For The Kidnap
08.Revealed
The Army Of Chaos
The Army Of End
09.Everything Goes Wrong
10.Leaving
11.Situations In Three Places
12.Blueberry And Getting Help
13.Reunion
14.A Meeting With Nyx
15.Lady Order's Room
16.Inside The Book
17.The Past Story
19. Fainted
20.A Bad News
21.Midnight
Hey...PlZ read!

18.Going Back

235 7 0
By Deemanthi2007

No one pov

When Sky opened his eyes he was in his mother's room again.
"It feels like a dream. Isn't it?" Storm asked behind him.
"Yeah...a very confusing dream."
"What are we going to do now?"
"Let's find the necklace with a blue diamond first. Then let's find our mothers."
"Do you think the necklace will help us? And do you think that...our mothers are alive?" Storm asked slowly. Sky thought for a moment and then he smiled.
"Let's give it a try."

*With Luke and Others*

"We searched everywhere. But we couldn't find them." Leo said worryingly.
"Where the hell are they?" Jake said angrily.
"We are here." A voice said behind him.
"Sky...Where were you? I searched for you everywhere." Luke asked while hugging his boyfriend.
"Somewhere," Sky said and kissed Luke's cheek.
"We searched for both of you everywhere you know?" Jack said while hugging Storm.
"Sorry for that. We were doing something important." Storm said.
"Well...speaking of that. We both have to say something to you all." Sky said while looking at his demigod friends.
"But not here. Let's go to your room brother." Storm said with a smirk.
"Wait...Did he just call you BROTHER?" Leo asked. All the demigods were confused.
"Wait are you going to say everything to them?" Luke asked with wide eyes.
"Yeah...It's time to tell them."

*After telling Sky is a prince and about their mothers*

"So...you are not a son of Poseidon?"
"Nope"
"You are not a demigod?"
"No"
"You are the prince of the universe?"
"Yes"
"Wow..."
"I know."
"So, what are we going to do now Sky?" Luke asked.
"First of all, we have to find our mothers. It's the only way to stop this war."
"But how are we going to do that?"
"Well...here is the plan."

*After two weeks*

Sky knew this was going to happen.
Gods and demigods were in Chaos's thorn room. Luke and Sky were also there.

"I hope that you all had a good time here Zeus."
"Yes, my lord."
"Well... Since you wanted my help for the war coming ahead, I decided to let my army go with you except Sky."
"But my lord we need him for the battle. And he doesn't belong here. He is a demigod." Zeus said.
"You won't need me for the battle. The army of the Chaos is the strongest in the universe. So don't worry they will help you with the war." Sky said and left the throne room. All the gods were shocked. Also, the king of the universe was shocked. He thought his son would argue with him.
Chaos shook his head and cleared his throat.
"Well... good luck with the battle." With those words Chaos disappeared.
"I think you all should go now. We will come to the camp half-blood tomorrow morning." Luke said.
Then All the gods and demigods got teleported to the Earth before they could get a chance to say a word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 124 23
PSA: so when I wrote this I had literally no idea what the fUcK I was doing so this entire story is an acid trip that makes no literal sense. It's st...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
834 36 20
Isla. Percy. What happens if Percy has a sister? What happens if they don't remember their old life? What if they don't remember about Camp Half Bloo...
517 11 20
This is not an official Rick Riordan story nor do I own any of his characters I do not own this cover or any other Fanart in this story (unless I say...