Backstage Passes (Larry Styli...

By prjncessharry

Louis felt like exploding. He was meeting his favorite band in the whole world. One Direction. One.Fucking.Di... More

Backstage Passes (Larry Stylinson- Hybrid)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
IM SORRY
Chapter 22
Authors note
Authors note #3
BROMANCE AWARDS?

Chapter 4

32K 1.1K 1K
By prjncessharry

Louis's POV

Louis awoke the next morning with a smile on his face excited that he was actually going to see Harry today. 

He raced into the bathroom and quickly locked the door as he stripped to take a nice hot shower. He hummed to Arctic Monkeys as he bathed. Once out he quickly brushed his teeth while peeking open the door to see if the close was clear to go out. He ran into his room and locked the door. 

Standing in front of is small closet he picked out come clothes. 

Deciding on a green & black plaid shirt and his black skinny jeans. Once he tied up his tail and hauled on his clothes choosing a black beanie to accompany his outfit he decided he was ready to go, checking the time it was 11:45. His phone went off as he was fixing his hair under his beanie. 

'Hey Lou! Can't wait to see you today! What are you wearing so I can be on the lookout... I'm wearing a black v-neck with light grey skinny jeans :] -Harryxx'

"Cute" Louis mummers as he read Harry's text. 

'I'm wearing a green & black plaid button up shirt with black skinny jeans & a black beanie... I can't wait to meet you :] -Loux'

--

As he walked into Starbucks with his skateboard in one hand and other in his pocket, his senses were filled with the scent of coffee beans & minty chocolate. There were clovers scattered along the walls for Saint Patrick's Day with donators named scrawled along the bottom.

Looking by the door he saw that Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Liam each had donated.

"Hey Lou," a masculine voice called from behind him.

As he turned around he was a grinning Harry, which caused him a grin. 

"Hey Harry! How are you?" He asked as he Harry brought him into a hug. 

"Great! How are you?" He said as he gave me a finally squeeze. 

Once we broke apart he took Louis' hand and dragged him over to a table that was empty. 

"Great! Aren't you gonna get anything?" I asked him curiously.

"Nah, I'm not too thirsty or hungry... I should be asking you the same thing," he smirked.

Chucking he shook his head and grinned at Harry. 

"I'm the same. Not hungry or thirsty," He replied. 

"So... how are you really?" Harry looked at me straight in the eyes.

Louis shifted his gaze away from Harry and to around the shop, while mumbling a small "m'fine" 

"Lou," he persisted.

Looking up to meet his worried gaze, he replied. 

"Listen, I don't need any sympathy alright? I get enough of that shit from Lottie so, enough of this alright?" Harry gave a small nod. 

"Good." Louis replied as he got up to go order a mint chocolate chip hot chocolate. 

Once he got his drink he gave her the money with a small thanks as he went back to sit next to Harry. 

Harry raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you said you weren't thirsty," He laughed. 

Louis just stuck his tongue out at him. Harry just watched him with a grin on his face, making Louis raise an eyebrow at the man. 

"Do I have something on my face?" He joked as he blew on his hot chocolate.

Harry didn't say nothing he just smiled.

"Lets go back to my hotel," he stated suddenly and got up.

He held out his hand and Louis just stared at it, 

"Now listen here I don't have sex on the first day." Louis smirked. 

Harry let out a loud laugh his cheeks turing the prettiest shade of pink, or so Louis thought anyways. "I didn't mean it like that!" He said quickly. "I meant we could watch movies or something." Louis nodded.

"Or something." He replied and waggled his eyebrows wondering where the hell this confidence was coming from.

Harry chuckled while murmuring a "Shut up!" Which caused Louis to laugh. 

As we walked out of the store, Harry laced there fingers together. Louis looked at him, surprise all over his face. 

"What?" Harry chuckled.

"Y-you're holding my hand," Louis stuttered.

"Well there goes my confidence." He thought to himself. 

Harry smiled.

"Yes, and doing this" he said before placing a soft kiss onto his cheek.

Blushing Louis quickly hauled them both out of the Starbucks. 

--

"H-hi," Louis stuttered curing himself internal as he looked  into his cooling hot chocolate.

"Hey Lou," Liam said cheerfully.

"C'mon Lou, lighten up, they don't bite," Harry slung his arm over his shoulder.

Which caused Louis to jump at the contact not quite used to it. 

"You ok Lou?" Harry asked, his voice was laced with concern.

"Just peachy," He said. 

"Well then take your hat off, it's hot in here and  there's no need for it," Harry took off my black beanie before I got out the words "wait!" and tried to keep it on but it was to late when I heard the gasps fill the room. 

Louis thought that this was going to be not only the end of his newfound friendship with the boys but, also his life because he was pretty sure he was having a heart attack. 

His dark brown ears were out in the open for everyone in the room to see.

"D-do they work?" Harry brushed his fingers over hisears.

My ears twitched in response.

Harry smiled as he  ran his fingers over them again.

Louis let out a giggle as his ears started to stand up again.

"Do your real ears work?" Liam asked in curiosity coming closer to get a good look. 

Louis smiled and nodded. 

Holding up one finger as he began undoing the buttons on his  shirt. He took a deep breath before untying his tail . Harry looked at it in shock. 

"God I hate wrapping it up," Louis whined as he sat on the nearest bed. 

"Your a hybrid?" Liam sat down next to me on the bed.

"Yeah, I was kidnapped a couple months ago & some stupid scientist experimented on me & made me part cat," Louis said through gritted teeth.

Everybody looked at him in disbelief. Louis could relate. 

"Do you know his name?" Harry pulled Louis off the bed and sat me on his lap, wrapping his arms around his thin waist.

Louis decided that if Harry was going to cuddle him then he was going to soak up every bit of it he could. So, he leaned back against his chest and let out a sigh. 

"Umm... Dr. Parson... I think... yeah Dr. Parson," He smiled as he melted in Harry's embrace.

Harry smiled at him  but everyone flashed worried glances at me.

"What? I've learned that being mad ain't going to change a thing. Whats done is done and I can't really change anything now can I," I smiled wickedly.

My tail crept up Harry's leg and tickled him, but I crept it behind us and into Harry's trousers. A smirk on Louis' lips. 

"Ooh!" Harry shivered as I pulled my tail out.

I smiled innocently. 

"Do you mind?" Harry feigned hurt.

"Nope," Louis smiled before hopping off his lap.

Louis was quick to  wrapped up his tail and slip on his beanie. 

"I best be going, I have to be home by dinner," He smiled and stepped forward to  hug Harry and place a kiss on his cheek before leaving with a final wave. 

Hearing chuckles behind him he looked back  caught a quick glance to see Harry blushing viciously.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

B-b-b-baby c'mon over 

I don't care if people find out (dada - dadada - da - da - da - da) 

They say that we're no good together 

And it's never gonna work out (dada - dadada - da - da - da - da)

^been stuck in my head all day :P I don't mind, One Direction is kick-ass!!! XD (it's Magic by One Direction) it's Harry's solo (fangirls) :D

~Emixx

Edited but originally written by emily. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.7K 28
Louis Tomlinson wasn't expecting to get involved with someone romantically, at least not while he's still figuring out quite personal aspects of his...
33.4K 1.5K 13
"That I'm arrogant. That I'm a bitch. That I can't admit my faults or when I'm sorry. That's what you said right?" Louis once spat those words to Ha...
1.4K 32 12
(COMPLETE) Louis and Harry have been a 'secret' couple since One Direction formed as a band. The two were forced to keep their relationship under wra...
9.5K 238 25
Louis loves to tease Harry and make him feel uncomfortable. But what if they somehow develop feelings for each other, but there is a problem - they h...