Chapter 19

Hi guys (: sorry for the long late but been lazy and school started and now I'm usually tired :/ but oh well! Anyways hope ya like this update!

---------

Louis's P.O.V

I smiled at my sisters which were running around the park playing tag. I looked down at my watch and sighed, it looks like it's time for me to bring the girls back & I wanted to see Harry. He said that I needed to spend some time with my sisters, thus why he's not here.

'Okay girls it's time we go so come on!' I called out to the four girls.

They didn't come in though so I decided that if I wanted to go, I had to take matters into my own hands.

Smirking to myself I swiftly walked over to the four girls and grabbed the twins, placing them on my shoulder so they couldn't move.

I laughed as they screamed out in surprise.

'Lou!' Daisy whined. 'Put us down! We want to finish our game!'

'Well to bad Daisy because its time for us to be getting home so,' he gestured towards his two other sisters. 'Lets get going.'

This time they never complained, which made Louis grateful.

'Louis before we go home can we get ice cream?' He herd Fizzy ask.

'I don't know Fiz... Mum should soon have dinner ready...'

'Thats a why Louis and you know it!' I looked over at Lottie to see she was wearing a smirk. 'You just want to get back to your boyfriend.' Shit she caught me.... Act cool Louis, act cool.

'Lottie I have no idea what your on about. Mum told me to be back at a certain time for dinner this has nothing to do with Harry.'

I looked around at all the girls to see them looking at me with smirks.

'Fine lets go get ice cream.' They cheered.

'Louis you're the best brother!'

'Well now you lot remember that now and this because I know mum is going to kill me, so whenever I want something or need you lot to cover or me, you all just remember this day.' I smirked.

'Maybe we could skip the ice cream then?' Fizzy suggested.

'Ah my dear sister we cannot do that because you have four other siblings who know want ice cream thanks to their sister.' She sighed as just pointed somewhere down the street, while muttering a small 'fine.'

I then put Daisy an Phoebe down off my shoulder and took their small hands in my own.

We walked towards the ice cream parlour saying nothing but mindless chatter.

I smiled at them. I really have missed them and just missed this hanging out with them.

Once we reached the ice cream place I payed for there ice cream which got me the replies of 'thank you Louis.' At which I smiled.

Finally we made it home but I made the girls stay outside until the twins finished their ice cream because I didn't want mum knowing.

Finally though we all walked through the house, happy.

I herd the girls talking to mum as I took off u boots and when I was getting ready to go see what they were taking about, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and a kiss pressed to my neck.

'Mhmm I've missed you.'

'I've only been gone for a couple hours.' I laugh. 'But I've missed you too.' I turn around and am quick to catch his lips in a chaste kiss.

'We leave tomorrow.' He Breathed.

'I know,' I gulped. 'I have to tell them...' Harry nodded.

Taking a deep breath I walked into the kitchen my hand still locked with Harry's.

'Mum I have to tell you something.'

That earned everyone in the house to look at me.

'Mum I joined Harry's band and I'm part cat.'

-----

Weeeellllllll cliffhanger say whaa! Aha sorry (: hope you liked it!