Chapter 13

After I pulled away from Harry I knew there was something I needed to do.

“If you’ll excuse me I have to go & see if Darcy is alright.” They gave small smile as I made up way up stairs. I walked over to Darcy’s door and seen it was cracked open.

I made my way over and looked in the crack & seen her in the floor playing with her dolls making me smile. As I stood their watching her I couldn’t help but think of my sisters and how they are now, I mean are they alright? Are they getting fed well? Is my step dad treating them good? Or is he beating them. If he hits one of them I will personally kill him.

Enough with this stalling I have to go & talk to Darcy and tell her I’m not mad at her, like she thinks.

I opened the door making Darcy look towards the doorway looking for the intruder that is me.

 I walked over and  sat down next to her & watched her play dolls, smiling fondly I to picked up a doll and started playing with her, making her smile. It was then that I got an idea.

“Daddy sorry for yelling at you princess.” I used the doll to make it look like she was talking to the doll, I think she caught on because she started talking back.

“I don’t know if he is though.” He mumbled

“Why is that?” I shoke the dolls head to make it look like she was saying no, making Darcy giggle.

“ I guess he is sorry its just I don’t like being yelled at. In my last home before I ran away my mummy & daddy always yelled at me, and when Daddy Lou just yelled it brought back some memories & It makes me think that you’re going to throw me out to'' She had tears streaming down her face.

I quickly put the doll down and grabbed Darcy’s small body and pulled her onto my lap, making sure her head was on my shoulder.

''Darcy I am never leaving you okay! I love you too much, and it would never be the same with out you princess. You’re like a daughter to me and even if we are not blood you’re still my daughter. Don’t you ever think I am going to just throw you out because I was a little mad hunny, I love you & I am really sorry for yelling the way I did'' I wiped her tears

'' I love you too!” She cried.

“Shh baby” She clung to me like I was her life.

“want to go down stairs?” I asked the six year old

“Can we bake something?” She quietly asked

“Course darling, but I think you may want to ask Harry to bake with you, he is better than me at it.” She beamed at me and ran down stairs.

“Ask nicely” I shouted after her

I got up & went and grabbed the dolls and went over & put them into the basket. Once I done that I walked out of her room closing the door behind me & made my way down stairs.

I saw the boys in the living room just talking. I still can’t believe that the band I used to fangirl hard core over was sitting in my house, or better yet that I am dating a member of that band! Life sure is full of turns. But I honestly have no clue what I would do with out Harry or those four boys sitting down or even Darcy, they are my family.

“Louis!” I shoke my head & looked at the four boys looking at me with a amused expression.

“Um yes?” They smiled.

“We’ve been trying to get your attention for the last five minutes! You’ve just been in your own little world.” I blushed and mumbled a sorry as I went to sit down.

“S’All good mate.” Niall smiled at me from his seat across the room

“Where did Darcy & Harry go?” I asked.

“She came down here begging for Harry to go bake with her, she said that you told her that he was an amazing cook/baker.” Zayn explained

“Oh” I nodded.

“Daddy” I herd a little shout & a sudden presence was known on my lap as I looked down & Seen Darcy looking at me.

“Yes darling?” He giggled that the nickname

“Come and taste our cookie please.” I smiled and got up with her still in my arms.

“Did you say cookies?” Niall asked.

Darcy nodded and Niall toke off to the kitchen making us laugh. I walked in the kitchen to see Niall stuffing his face full of chocolate chip cookies & Harry watching with an amused expression.

I walked over to Harry & put Darcy down as she ran over to the rest of the boys how have now joined us.

“Want to taste?” I nodded.

Harry got a piece of cookie & Brought it up to my mouth and I toke the cookie in my mouth slowly moving my mouth off Harry’s long fingers. I moaned as the choclate exploded in my mouth it was so moist & soft.

“Harry this is amaz-“ before I could finish my sentence Harry cut me off with his lips.

“Sorry bout that it was just you looked so hot” I laughed.

“Oh god Harry” he blushed.

“I love you Lou.” My eyes widened, as I seen fear flash in Harry’s green eyes.

“I shouldn’t have said that! I can’t believe I even said that! I just ruined everything!”” he kept rambling so I cut him off with a kiss.

As I pulled away from the kiss I kept my face close as I looked him in the eye.

“I love you too” He grined & hauled me into a kiss.

“Stop with all this kissing! Eat a cookie they are better.” Darcy stated making me & Harry break apart & start laughing.

“Sorry pumpkin” I told her as I picked her up and I felt Harry come behind me & wrap his arms around my waist making me smile. I don’t think my life could get any better.

______________________________________________________________-

HAAAAYYY ! ANOTHER CHAPTER IS UP (: i am thinking about starting another fanfic like Harry is going to be the lead person & i was wondering if it should be boyxboy or girlxboy & If its boyxboy which bromance should be used, or i could make up a new one. I just reallly need you're help decding, so please helppp (: 

-Bri