Chapter 7

I felt the air in my face as I was falling, it was like I was sky diving a thing that I always wanted to but never had the chance, but now I am.  I was glad when I finally hit the water and a rush of cold water hit my body, I could feel the strong current pulling me under. I didn’t care I was actually smiling as I was slowly chocking on water.

My life will finally be over and I don’t have to think about anything anymore and no one, the same goes for them. I could slowly feel myself drifting off into a sea of unconsciousness as I was drifting at the bottom of the water.

Harry’s POV

He jumped….He just jumped off a fucking bridge. I didn’t even get the chance to tell him I like him and now he is dead.

Louis’s POV

I could see a light, I was blinding me and I couldn’t sleep with this. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was looking at the sun.  Wait why the hell am I not dead? I jumped off a bridge for god sakes and I am not dead?

I am such a screw up! I can’t even kill myself right what the hell is wrong with me.

I herd a rustling noise coming from the bushes, I turned around and looked back and I seen a little head popping out.

‘What the’ I mumbled

I slowly got up and stumbling as I did so went to the bush. I approached it slowly so I would not scare what was in the bush because something was definitely in there. I looked into the bush to only find a head full of brown hair, what hair?

‘Hello’ I called

The head turned to look up at me and I saw that is was a little girl, what is a little girl doing  in this forest?

‘Hello there’ I smiled

He huddled closer to herself, I wanted to help her not for her to be afraid of me that Is when a thought came across my mind.

‘Are you the one that saved me’ I asked her. She nodded her head a little telling me yes.

‘How about coming out of the bush love I’m not going to hurt you I promise’ I told her

I helped her get out of the bushes and when I was done I sat down on the grass and crossed my legs. The little girl copied me I couldn’t help but smile at her, she was just to cute!

‘What’s your name?’ I smiled at her

‘Darcy’ She replied in a quite voice

‘I’m Louis and you don’t have to be quite’ I told her

She nodded her head, I herd her stomach growl signalling she was hungry.

‘Are you hungry?’ ‘A little bit’ She sheepishly smiled

Well then I suppose we should go get looking for some food then” I got up and whipped the dirt off my wet pants and began to walk when I felt a little hand make their way into mine.

Maybe this is why I didn’t die after all.

___________________________________________________________-

HE IS NOT DEAD SO YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL US heheh. I hope you liked this, i swear we keep getting more and more ideas everytime we write another chapter .___. 

Anyways SOME GIRLS ARE NAUGHTY SOME GIRLS ARE SWEET sorry but its a good song... 

Love you all 

-Britt

Written by- LarryIsDaLife