Chapter 22

I just had some if this written and my computer decided to crash :/ anyways I felt bad about leaving this so I'm gonna come up with an ending, you guys better love me for this. Also maybe, it would be awesome if you checked out some of my other stories.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-------

It was hard, really hard. I didn't think I would be able to do it but, with the help of my family, I felt invisible. They've helped me through it.

They made me realize that it doesn't matter what I look like, it's what's on the inside that counts. They've also shown me that they love me despite being half cat. They love me for me, and as Harry said, if they truly loved me, they would still love me not matter what i look like.

Life has gotten better ink the last year. I've also started seeking a therapist to help me with some stuff, she does wonders. Another thing is that Harry, Darcy and I finally got a nice bug house for just us; it's like we're an actually family, no we are a family.

It's something I never thought I'd get; love, a family.

A giggle broke me from my thoughts.

Turing around I saw Darcy giggling in the door with a big smile on her cute little face.

"C'mon Papa! We're ready for you!" I've been stuck in mine and Harry's bedroom for the past few hours, I don't have a clue what they've gotten up to, I'm kind of scared if I'm being honest.

Raising an eyebrow I asked, "oh so I'm finally allowed in the kitchen?"

Pouting she grabbed my hand while muttering a "c'mon papa!"

Laughing as she brought me down the living room I stopped in my tracks as I approached the kitchen. The table had food all over with a turkey in the middle and there were flowers also covering the table; red roses to be exact. The wine glasses were filled as well and the lights were dimmed.

Stunned I turned to a grinning Harry, "what's all this then?!"

Still smiling he approached me until we were breathing the same air.

"I wanted everything to be perfect for when I ask"

"Asked?" I was confused.

He didn't answer me, instead he got down on one knee and I let out a gasp as my hand came to over my mouth.

Grinning up to me he spoke, " Louis Tomlinson, there are so many things I could stay but that would require me to be in my knees for hours, not that I mind that!" He added quickly , " but you're the most amazing and strongest people I know, you live life for what's it's worth. You're the sweetest, and amazing with Darcy and I want to add on to our little family. So will you Louis Tomlinson do the honour of Marrying me?"

I had tears in my eyes as I threw my arms around Harry as I mummer "yes, yes, yes" in his ear.

I felt little arms around my neck and yes, this is exactly what I want for the rest of my life.

------------------__----------__---------------------------------__-------------------------------------------------------2------2
I'm sorry this is so bad & I'm too lazy to edit it. so it's been like 2 years of this 😂 I'm horrible. But thank you all for the support and love it means a lot :) thanks so much. And it would be amazing if you checked out my other books ! Again thank you. I love you all so much