Chapter 5

As I left Harry’s I had a huge smile on my face, he is such a charming lad. I would be lying if I said I don’t have a crush on the lad I mean it is pretty hard not to be crushing on him. I just hope I’ll have the courage to tell him one day. I soon arrived home and wanted to go straight for my bed but faith had other ideas for me. Lottie came out of her room as soon as I was getting ready to go into mine.

‘Louis where you going?’ She asked

‘Into my room?’ I questioned

‘Nuh Uh’ She shoke her and head and toke my wrist into her hand and dragged me down into the kitchen. I sat into my chair and mumbled a ‘hi’ not like anyone well care anyways. I hate eating him my family not just because I am ignored by my family but my father always sends me daggers. I don’t see why he won’t just throw me out! I mean its not like he actually wants me here or anything I think its just for the sake that our family looks perfect, when It is far from.

We all ate in a silence I listened to my mother asking my sisters how their day was not bothering to ask me anything. I herd my father clear his throat ‘Oh God’ I think to my self

‘Why’ I hear my farthers voice

‘Why what?’ I looked at him

‘Do you have to be a fag? There are plenty of beautiful girl around’ He snapped

‘I’m not a fag I AM GAY, G-A-Y Can you just get that through your head! I don’t want any girls I only like boys' I all but shouted at him

I all happened so fast. I am now on the floor of the kitchen with my father straddling he and he was steady punching my face. I was screaming and trying to push him off but he would not let go, I tried with all my might but I just couldn’t.

'Get off him'I herd my mother shriek, I herd crying in the background but its not like they really care. Finally my father got off me and when he did I shot up as fast as I could and ran for my room. As soon I got into my room I started throwing everything into a bag when I was done I left my room and went down stairs to leave. As soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs I felt eyes on me, I looked to see my whole family looking at me with sympathy, I scoffed  at them so now that I was beat by my own father they want to care? Not happening. Lottie got off the couch and came over to me I could see tear tracks down here checks.

‘Louis are you okay’ Her voice sounded weak. I pulled her into a tight hug just holding her close not wanting to let her go.

‘Lottie I’m leaving here and I need you to be strong for me okay?’ I whispered in her ear trying to make my voice sound calm and confident, when all I wanted to do was go and cry and plus my face really hurt.

‘Louis please don’t go’ She clung to my shirt

‘Lottie I love you so much and this is hard for me to do but I have to leave’ I pulled back to look at her tear stained face

‘Louis please’ She closed her eyes as the tears kept falling

‘I love you & I will be back one day for you I promise” I looked her into the eyes to show her that I was being serious  

‘You better’ I hugged her again and mumbled a ‘do I ever brake a promise’ She shoke her head. I pulled back and stood up and looked at my family they also had tears but I have no clue why not like they cared. I nodded to them and walked out the door, walked out of my family’s life; walked out from my old life and now its my time to start a new.

 _________________________________________________________________

I toke forever to write this becasue of Twitter, I am addicted to twitter and yeah. WHO SAY THE BOYS LIVESTREAM TODAY ?? OMG OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH I WAS REALLY DOWN TODAY BUT IT MADE ME SO HAPPY AND I SMILED AND LAUGHED AND LOUIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND I'll stop now... But anyways I WANT YOU TO STAY-AY-AYYYY 

aHAH Sorry ! been stuck in my head. 

Its amazing how well this story is going, we already have over 1000 reads and 46 votes already. I fangirl every time i come on wattpad and see all these new reads and comments on my story so yeah. 

Hope you likee itt lovee youu

-Britt

Written by- LarryDaLife (uSED to be GreenMonsterEatYou) I changed my name