Chapter 11

I want to say Sorry first because this is not a good chapter... My keyboard is like broke or something so sorry..

___________________________________-

He hauled back out of the hug and looked me in the eyes. He had a smile upon his face when he toke my hands in his big ones.

'Louis you should of not been scared for me to met her. Louis if she is apart of your life then I want her apart of mine too, because Louis you are my life and I want to meet this little girl who you care so much for' He gave my hand a squeeze.

I looked up at the rest of the lads and they gave me a warm smile and then one by one came and gave me a hug. I smiled when they all looked at me. 'Who wants to meet Darcy' I asked. They all smiled and followed me back into our house. I told them to stay down stairs while I went up to get Darcy; they seem really excited about this.

''Darcy'' I said as I walked into her room to see her playing with some of her dolls. ''Yes daddy' she looked up at me her blue eyes wide open.

'' I have some people I want you to meet'' I bent down and picked her up, so she was upside down and ran down the stairs with nothing but her laughs filling the air. ''Daddy stop' She laughed.

''Never'' I laughed

I finally came to the bottom of the and put Darcy so she wasn’t up side down no more in my arms.

''Daddy who do you want me to meet?' She asked

''Some people who are really special to daddy'' I told her.

I toke a deep breath before I opened up the door so the boys would be meeting Darcy for the first time.

________________-

AGAIN SORRY ITS SHORT AND HORRIBLE ! 

Please

Fan

Vote

Comment 

-Britt

Written- Tommolichous ( USed to be LarryIsDaLife) I know i change my name a lot >-<