Helluva Boss & Hazbin Hotel L...

Od Yakuza_Lover

Helluva Boss is one of my favorite shows now and it's amazing and I want to make this so yeah! Also not my ar... Více

Baby Blitz
Octavia?
My puppy (Blitz & Loony)
I don't need it!
Verosika's a caregiver
Little Liar
I'm sorry it was a mistake!
Alastor, your a little?
Playdate
Up all night?!
Mama Millie & Dada Moxxie
Wolfie!
Vaggie no!
Cherri!
Ouchies
Tired brat
Bloody Accident
Bad days.
Don't leave me!
Brave Blitzo
New baby!
Smile my dear
Angels a good Dada
Clubs are scary!
Hazbin as littles
owies
YN and Lucifer and Lilith
helluva littles
little I forgot!
Helluva Caregiver
Helluva Little (Fizz & others)
Panic helpers
baby bomb
CG Lucifer and Lilith x lil yn
pup Loona x CG Bee
cg! Bee x pup! Loona x CG!Tex
L.Fizzaroli X CG.Ozzie
accidents and crowds
Angel Fizzy?

forced in: hazbin hotel x yn

488 9 5
Od Yakuza_Lover

Charlie POV: "Hey Charlie, we're getting a new person today....but they're a teen and being forced in by there parents...just wanted to give a heads up." I turn towards Vaggie and smile as she went to prep a room. "Love you honey!" I called out as she walked up the stairs. I could see her blush and walk fa- "GET IN HERE!" My thoughts were interrupted by someone yelling and a child's cries and yells. I quickly snap back to the door and run from behind the desk to the 'family' "woah woah woah, is everything all right?" Who I assumed was the mother threw her child towards me then shoved the kids files into my hands and left with someone who threw a backpack onto the floor before leaving. I look at the child then at the files provided by a therapist, we recently started a rule people under 18 must have a therapists note or check themselves in.

Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 13/14/15/16/17 (you pick)
Birthday: Month/Day/Year
Medicine: (your meds or N/A)

Reason-
Y/N is being sent to you for (Blah blah blah) we are hoping to get them on board with something they've been trying already, called age regression.

"At least I already know what all that is." I sigh and look towards them. I walk over and bend down to their level, "sweetie ....uhm are you alright." I have no clue if they're little yet. I reach out to touch them but I just get my hand smacked away. "Hey, it's alright...I'm not gonna hurt you I promise." I grab they backpack near by and open it to look for little items. Searching, searching, BINGO! i found a teddy bear and offered it.

Still crying, the poor thing grabbed the bear and imeadently started chewing on it. "No no no sweetie..." I pull the bear away from their mouth and dig through the bag, I pull out a f/c pacifier still in the package and open it before gently placing it in their mouth. "Shhh, you're okay honey..."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.8K 114 12
Hey there! I feel like writing but I'm a little dry on ideas. I think the title speaks for itself. If you see any errors, don't be afraid to let me...
237K 4.7K 73
Requests ||CLOSED|| - Updated 8th February 2024
32.3K 585 22
When the other being from another universe randomly spawn in a Hellbound.Things could go both ways.But little did they know the other being might be...
50K 817 29
Helluva Boss, this cover, and all of the pictures I use do not belong to me! ❤ (I changed it to more characters than just Stolas :])