My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

98.

1.3K 32 2
By ayemem215

Y/ns POV
The front door swings open and a grumpy looking blonde walks in. "Hello Lizzie, no key?"

"I stole one of Roberts cars because I didn't drive here" she says and scans my face looking for anything. I look up into her eyes and see her tilt her head and her eyes soften.

"Oh honey! Scarlett told me what happened. I'm sorry you feel like she did that to you but I really don't think she meant it like that"

"Liz she fucked me in a quiet room in Roberts house then proceeded to tell me she's leaving for 3 months directly after. I'm sorry but if that's not what she was trying to do why wait till then?" I ask

"Im not sure actually. She talked to me about it when we went to yoga and said she was going to talk to you tonight but honestly I didn't know she already accepted it"

"Well she did. I came home last night to see it for myself when she fell asleep with her laptop on."

"You gotta talk to her hun, she's on her way home now but I wanted to get to you first." Lizzie says finally stepping away from the doorway and into the house fully. I hear the clink of her shoes take a couple steps then stop. I know what she's looking at. The bottle and empty glass on the table.

"Y/n"

"I didn't do it Liz"

"But honey you thought about it? Why? You were making so much progress"

"I don't know. Between finding out that Scarlett was leaving, then the articles that were released  started gaining notice..I get so worked up over my feelings and hate how out of control I feel. With drinking I feel in control. I'm a mess"

"You're not a mess" we hear from behind us and I turn and look at the doorway. Scarlett is standing there with red puffy eyes and a frown. "You have every right to be upset. That wasn't right how I brought it up but please know I didn't mean to make it seem like I was trying to make it better by making love to you then dropping something like that on you, I just haven't gotten you alone"she says. It warms my chest hearing her say 'make love' but at the same time she had all morning to tell me and she didn't. And who knows how long she's known about this and didn't tell me.

"This morning? When I asked if there was something on your mind?" I say and see her glance behind me at the table but she doesn't say anything.

"I didn't want to stress you out before your exam"

"Which went great by the way..." I say in a little rude tone which I sigh realizing I shouldn't have

"Baby please I'm sorry" she says walking closer to me. I just stand there and let her walk up to me. She wraps her hands around my waist to hug me and I melt into her touch. I've been craving her touch since I got out of my exam, probably before that honestly but right now I needed it. I wrap my arms around her waist too and hug her back.

"I promise you, my advances earlier were true to my feelings for you. I can't contain myself around you and I have to admit the articles stung a tiny bit just seeing them. But then I saw how hot you look in this outfit right now and I got jealous. I pictured that red head staring at you like this" she says moving her hands down my hips and squeezing my butt slightly which makes me chuckle. I'm dressed in the most lazy no-effort outfit I could throw together. "So I meant it when I said I had to have you right there. But it was awful timing of what I said next. You make me feel safe in all aspects of our relationship and at that moment I guess I felt..."

"Comfortable" I say and she nods yes. "I'm in vans my love, that's a huge step down from my Prada heels." I laugh and see the corners of her lips turn up from a frown into a smile.

"That's how you know she loves you y/n/n, because I wouldn't be caught dead with you looking like that" Lizzie teases walking in closer from the kitchen.

"Watch it Olsen. You have and will be seen with me like this so hush" I point my finger at her making her laugh. I turn and face Scarlett now.

"Can we talk about this movie role?" I ask and she nods and leads me to the couch, away from the table. I see Lizzie go behind us and hear clanking so I'm guess she's taking the bottle.

"It's a film by Noah, you remember him right?" She asks and I nod my head.

"Well it's based in World War II and is almost like a memoir movie but based on Hitlers family. Hitlers wife and son left before he became in charge but the son doesn't know who his father is. It's potentially going to be a Pulitzer Prize winner and already up for talks about being Oscar nominated. It's an offer that if I turned down.."

"You'd never get back" I cut her off and see her nod shyly.

"I managed to talk him into a 3 month stay and we will just Jam Pack my schedule but I'd really like to do this, with your support." She says

"Baby I'm all for it. I am, I just wish you said something to me. You know I'm very dramatic when it comes to everything" I say and she smirks

"Your not dramatic, you just have big VALID feelings"

I laugh at her attempt.

"But I think I'm going to pull out of it. I can't be away from you that long we both kno that." She says

"No way babe. Don't pull out. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. We can make it work." I say and she looks unsatisfied by what I say

"But I want to stay with you. I want to help you stay on track" and I instantly remember that alcohol she probably saw. She must think I'm gonna relapse if she leaves. I don't blame her for thinking that.

"No don't think that I'm going to start drinking if you leave. You're right to think that because" and I gesture to Lizzie dumping my bottle down the drain. Oh my god! What the f— no shut up y/n.

"Lizzie will be in LA, i have work to keep me busy, I have Robert and Danny, hell even Flo! I'll talk to you every day as much as you can and we will make time for one another. This will work baby. We can do this" I say and grab her hands squeezing them. I would hate to ever be the reason to come between Scarlett and her career. So I have to remember to be strong and keep myself together.

"We still have a couple months anyway so we can still talk about it" she says and I nod. Liz comes back into the living room and plops down on the couch hearing our conversation is over. I stare at her belly that looks super cute.

"You're staring y/n"

"It's so cute!! Can I touch it?" I ask and she laughs but nods her head. I place my hand on her bump and rub small circles on it. "Hey little mamas! It's your auntie y/n. I can't wait until your out of your mommies tummy so we can play!" I whisper lowly to her stomach. I lean back on my elbow and rub her belly more seeing her close her eyes, liking it. I glance at Scarlett who encourages me to keep talking. "We're going to have the best cuddles, and you have an amazing big cousin who's going to want to dress you up, and feed you, but don't worry I'll save the cool stuff for me. Like riding motorcycles, or jumping out of planes. Yep that's my job to teach you that" I say and Lizzie pushes my face away from her stomach and laughs.

"You are not teaching my daughter to jump out of planes" she says

"Why not! It's my duty as cool aunt"

"She needs a good role model" LizIe laughs

"Uhhh have you met my wife?" I say and we all laugh. Lizzie grabs my hand and puts it back on her belly.

"Ohh you like that?" I ask surprised

"I do" she blush's and I laugh continuing rubbing her belly bump for her. I glance at Scarlett and see a loving expression on her face.

"When are you guys gonna...you know?" Lizzie asks pointing at her stomach, catching me off guard.

I look at Scarlett and see her smile and blush at Lizzie's comment. "I wanted y/n to be settled in her career, after the board exams." Scarlett says

"Well now the BAR is over" I say back wiggling my eyebrows which them both laugh.

"So does that mean?" Lizzie asks stopping her sentence midway.

"Maybe" I say and smirk at Scarlett who's smiling at me.

"Would you guys adopt? Or use a donor?" Lizzie asks and I think back to try to remember us talking about it. But I don't remember us ever getting that far.

"We're not sure yet,. But I'd be open to all" Scarlett says

"I agree." I say and look around the room some more thinking.

"Oh look at the time, I have to return Robert his car." Lizzie says getting up leaving my hand on the couch away from her precious little bump.

"Y/n I'll call you tomorrow, scar we're still getting breakfast next Tuesday right?" She ask

"Of course Lizzie. See you then" scsr says walking her to the door. She closes the door and leans on it with her back facing me. She looks at me with a smirk but I'm a little confused as to what she wants to say.

"Do you really wanna have a baby?" She asks

"With you? I do" I say

"Well the first thing we should do is set up an appointment with an OB and get everything tested." And I groan at that. I hate doctors.

"You don't have to you know." She says and steps closer to me. He hands snake around my neck and rest in the nap of my neck as she plays with my baby hairs. "But I would love nothing more than to maybe use your egg, and our baby could potentially have those amazing blue eyes, or your perfectly placed freckles" she says stroking my cheek "or this thick Lucious hair" she says wrapping my hair around her palm and then using it to tug me closer to her lips. Her words hit my soul right away and make me feel light and when her lips touch mine every negative feeling I had is immediately thrown out of the window. Her lips move in a a smooth manner, teasing my lips, when I feel her tongue brush across my lip I open my mouth giving her access to deepen the kiss. She pulls me closer tightening her grip around the back of my neck as her tongue fights for dominance against mine.

"But what if they have the same mind as me" I say as I pull away unable to fully brush away the negative thoughts.

"Then we teach them how to control and manage their feelings baby, there's always going to be what ifs. My only concern is if your comfortable. If you don't want to do it because your scared of the doctors or needles fine, but don't let it stop you because your afraid that means they might turn out like you. Because despite what you may think....I think your a pretty fantastic human being with the kindest soul and smartest mind so they would be lucky to have your genes."

"God I love you" I say crashing my lips onto hers again. "I'll do it. Let's see what the tests say" I say pulling away from her and see the smile spread across her face.

It's just some blood work. Scar with me with me the whole time and we will see what the tests say and who's healthy enough to make our options work. It'll be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.2K 30
Y/N had always been in love with her costar, Scarlett, but something had always stopped her from pursuing it. Truthfully she was scared of losing her...
57.4K 1.5K 37
When her clumsiness and awkwardness has Allie running into a beautiful Blonde whilst at work. After multiple encounters (and some help from friends)...
7K 268 19
Savannah Rae, a 26 year-old barista who lives in Redondo Beach just outside of Los Angeles, sadly just got her first real taste of adult heartbreak...
357K 8.2K 58
Scarlett Johansson / Her Characters x Fem Reader The story/stories that contain in this imagines are either inspired by songs, quotes, depending on...