Princess of China (Miraculous...

By MonsterStar2006

Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do an... More

A. U
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Question Time (not a chapter)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
150 Stars Bonus Chapter
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
A.U.
Sequel?
50th Chapter Aka. Questions

Chapter 14

1.1K 36 35
By MonsterStar2006

This photo is the first fanart I found based on Nath and Marc's ship, so I decided to add that here.
If you like this chapter, pls give it a star.
_______________________________

Nath’s POV

“Operation ‘Three ships in China’ is on!”

“Seriously that kind of name you choose for our plan?”

“Same answer as about the outfits you choose. They are perfect and they stand out.”

Marc and I are in our room, getting ready for Saturday's free day. There aren’t any tours on, and we are allowed to go anywhere as long as we are not alone, we don’t go too far from the hotel, and we have our phones on at all times.

Marc had chosen for us the outfits for today's special occasion. I got a red shirt, black vest, and purple trousers with red Converse. Marc has a pink shirt with some stripes, a red sleeveless zip-up jacket, a chocker, his gloves, a pair of purple shorts, and black and red Nikes.

We decided to get the first part of the plan going now. There are many parts to this, but with Wattpad power, we will succeed. We have found out that Nino is getting stronger feelings for Mochi, and we can now see from Mochi his blushes every time he is near Nino. So today will be a perfect occasion to get Mochi and Nino together.

“Alright. We have to get somehow Mochi and Nino to confess to each other that they like each other. Their crushes on each other are starting to get more obvious than when Mari was crushing on Adrien.”

“Knowing them, they won’t do that easily since they are best friends, and… you know.”

“Yes, I know what you mean. But we can get the somehow to confess their feelings, but how can we do that.”

We thought about it for a bit while laying on the bed. I guess Marc gave up thinking because suddenly he started cuddling while we are laying on the bed.

I feel grateful to have him. He is amazing, cares for me a lot, and values my opinion, as well as I value his and overall him.
None of this could have ever happened if it wasn’t for Marinette introducing him to the art room, the place of my passion…

I got it! I have an idea! It is a perfect one and similar way with how we got together, only a different version. Mochi and Nino both love music and Mochi is a great singer since we heard him singing. We just have to get Mochi to sing his feelings to Nino.

But first, cuddles.

Aww!

Meanwhile

Mari’s POV

“A sweet, sweet Saturday. Dancing away! No Lie-la with her talks and her class being stupid!” Alix was singing away as she was dressing up for today’s hang out, while Chloe was applying makeup, and I was on my phone, waiting for them to get ready to go.

There is a plan that my group of friends, including Mochi and Astral, and I meet up together in the town not far off the hotel to spend all day there either playing random games, looking around, or checking out what they have. We found out from Max that Lila and my former friends are going somewhere else, way farther than where we will be, so there is no way we will see them all day.

Speaking of Max, I have given him what he wanted. I am very glad that he is interested in gathering evidence for the lawsuits, even though I told him that he doesn’t have to. He didn’t tell me who his girlfriend is, and I don’t have any clues about who it is. They are very good at hiding it. I will find out later who it is.

I was scrolling through my full Wattpad library of fan-made books when I suddenly smiled brightly. Astral texted me, and I of course replied.

🪐King of Space🌎: Good morning, Mei. I cannot wait to see u today😻

🌌Queen of Galaxy💫: Hey, Astral. I cannot wait to see u too! ❤️

I was about to go back to scrolling down on Wattpad, but something just hit me. I send a love heart! I SENT A BLOODY LOVE HEART!!!

Oh, dear.

SHUT UP!!

I didn’t mean to do that! I thought to do so, but it happened! Like this phone wanted me to send that. OH GOD, WHAT THEY WILL SAY ABOUT THAT!?!

It was when I got a reply.

🪐King of Space🌎: Let me know when u guys will be on ur way❤️

THEY SENT ME A LOVE HEART!!!!!!

Meanwhile

Astral’s POV

I am right now getting ready to go to meet up with Mei and my new friends. I decided to message her because why not. But when she replied, something unexpected happened.

🪐King of Space🌎: Good morning, Mei. I cannot wait to see u today😻

🌌Queen of Galaxy💫: Hey, Astral. I cannot wait to see u too! ❤️

SHE SENT ME A LOVE HEART!!!!!! OH MA GAWD!

Seriously? It is just a love heart.

It isn’t ‘jUsT a LoVe HeArT’, it is a very serious thing! This means that she possibly likes me. And it has only been over a week! I mean, I am not judging about that though. I have a chance to ask her out!

When to do that though? Maybe next week? That sounds like a good idea! Oh, wait, I better reply to her. I might add a little heart as well, to reply to that.

🪐King of Space🌎: Let me know when u guys will be on ur way❤️

🌌Queen of Galaxy💫: It took a bit, but we are going. See u there.

Alright! It is go time!

At the town

Mari’s POV

We all met up at the Chinese Garden and now we are going about the town. I am not going to lie, but this place looks way better than I expected. It has traditional but modern vibes in it, and it has very friendly people. Either they are like that, or they know that I’m a princess. Hopefully first one.

Astral and I are walking together, unexpectedly our hands touching each other’s from time to time. I feel my face heat up from this, and I can’t stop that at all. When Chloe noticed this, she started teasing quietly about it. Pure torture.

“So, how about we check out this shop first? Whatever they have here.”

“In Chinese, it says ‘Liquor Shop’ and we are too young to get anything from there.” Alix blushed from embarrassment when Mochi said that, while we all laughed at that. I didn’t mean that kind of fun day if you know what I mean.

Sorry, but no.

“What about that? I hope that this isn’t what I think that it is.” Alix pointed at a building a few blocks away from us.

“That is a restaurant which has a stage where people can go there and either do a stand-up comedy or sing. I have been there a lot with my group of friends, and it was really fun.”

“We can go there in the afternoon to eat something. I will pay for the food.”

They all finally agreed after many minutes of me convincing them. For now, we found a few shops with souvenirs, snacks, and clothes.
I got for me, and Astral the same pair of galaxy-themed glasses and we even took a selfie with them.
I noticed that Nino and Mochi are looking at the shelf with headphones while laughing away.

I will definitely force Chloe to share the photos she took of that.

I also saw Alix buying something at the cashier. When I looked closer, I realized that it is a new PS5 controller, which is black with neon green lines. For whom is that controller? I know that she doesn’t have a PS5.

But aside from that, we bought some stuff we wanted and need, and started to head to the restaurant. I was walking with Chloe and Alix this time.

“And that bag that they were selling was ridiculously expensive! Who would someone charge someone for a small scrappy bag that amount?”

“Yeah… Anyway, Since we are going to the restaurant, want to invite Aurore, Mireille, Wayhem and Zoe with us? Maybe Max can join us as well.”

“Great idea. I will text them on the group chat. We can also Facetime Luka and Kagami when we will be there.”

I grabbed my phone and started texting on the group chat.

Anti-Lila zone. No jerks allowed🤮🙄🤏

👑Fashion Queen🐞: Hey, guys. Wanna join us to the restaurant? I will pay for the food.

🌈Forecasting Lady🌦️: Alr. We will be there.

🤬No Longer Adrien’s fan😡: R we bringing Max as well?

🛹Skater Girl🛼: Yes! Definitely!

🎸Musical Therapist🎶: Sucks that we aren’t in China. R u ok, Alix?

🛹Skater Girl🛼: Yep. Im fine

👑Fashion Queen🐞: Bring Max somehow and we see u at the Stage restaurant.

👑Fashion Queen🐞: Luka and Kagami, I will facetime u when we will be there.

🐲Dragon Fencer🐉: Luka and I have dinner in few mins, we will be there.

👑Queen Bee🐝: U r together?

🐲Dragon Fencer🐉: At Luka’s place. We are hanging out together.

🛹Skater Girl🛼: Enjoy. See u in a bit.

🐝Princess Bee👒: See u.

We finished texting and got to the restaurant. The gang haven’t arrived yet so we had to wait before we would sit down and enjoy the lunch. Since none of us is very hungry, we decided to just order the main course.

We waited just a bit before the group, excluding Max, arrived. But they aren’t looking happy at all. They seem annoyed and angry.

“What happened?”

“Lila and her group. That happened. We went to get Max, who was at the arcades, but that time those sheep came over and annoyed us. We left, and texted Max to come over here.” Zoe explained, while I tried to keep Chloe from cursing out many ways she will destroy those idiots.

To cheer them up though, we went to grab our lunch. Luckily, there is a free big table that we can use for fifteen people, so I got this table under my princess name, and I wish I didn’t because they made the table great looking for us and gave us a 20% discount on the food we buy.

I sat between Astral and Chloe. Nino sat beside Mochi, and Nath beside Marc. Alix sat beside Chloe on her right and kept a spot beside her on her left.
To whom it is for…

It was when Max arrived and sat beside Alix. This shocked us completely since we haven't expected to Alix very quickly forgive someone.

“Should I ask?” Chloe was the first one to speak after recovering from the shock.

“Max and I were friends for many years and we got along again. I am glad that he is on our side. I wanted to chat with him.” Alix made a very convincing smile, while Max shaped his head in agreement.

“You two seem suspicious, but alright,” Kagami spoke from my phone. Luka and she are beside each other, making it look like they are with us.

“Aside from that, when are you going to come over to China.”

“We will be there on Saturday so we can all spend some time together before your ceremony. My dad will drop us off in China with his helicopter.”

“Nice.” It was when the food we ordered arrived. “That food came fast.”

“Yeah. We all know why.” Mochi pointed at me, while I rolled my eyes.

No one noticed though that Max and Alix snuck underneath the table.

“This food is really good, dude. I know why it is your favorite restaurant.” Nino and Mochi fist-bumped each other, making me smirk secretly. Why aren't they a...

“Well, well, well. Look what we got here!” It was when Kim and Alya arrived near our table.

Seriously, Star? Is that how we will end this chapter?

Sorry. Drama has to be added.

I hate you.😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.1K 27
They say karma always comes back to bite you in the end. Madame Bustier's class learns this the hard way after Lila Rossi's lies are exposed and a b...
18.8K 1.2K 16
----------------- Nino: do you know who you just kissed? Marinette: I'm s-sorry, I-I should leave The bluenette passed the blond and his bodyguards...
94.9K 1.5K 19
marinette was always known as a shy, clumsy girl but she is actually princess marinetta cheng of china. when a threat is sent out on marinetta, she...
40.8K 715 15
This isn't your normal watching Miraculous Ladybug Book Marinette's life has fallen apart, she is now the Chinese Zodiac Miracle box Guardian, the Mi...