My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

97.

1K 26 12
By ayemem215

Y/ns POV

You hit your alarm the second it goes off since your already awake. I wish I could say I stayed up all night studying but I really just laid awake thinking that my wife is going to be around the world from me for 6 months. Which isn't ideal considering I have to take the BAR exam today. I begrudgingly get out of bed and shower, making sure I scrub myself good. I might have broken that seal last night and I don't need anyone smelling alcohol on me today. Walking out of the bathroom in just a towel I see the bag with the bottle in it in the floor by the bed and quickly push it under hearing footsteps coming.

"Oh you are home, and awake" Scarlett says and I almost can't look at her. But I do and see how adorable she looks with sleep still in her eyes.

"Yep I didn't want to disturb you when I got home last night" I say and walk into my closet getting dressed. I wear leggings and some vans with a band tee and grab my Harvard zip up in case I get cold. 

I brush my hair in the mirror seeing Scarlett staring at me. Like she wants to say something but I can't bring myself to say anything so I just put my brush down when I'm done and walk out of the room. I hear her following me down the stairs and I walk into the kitchen getting out a bowl of blueberries and some yogurt for a small breakfast. She makes me coffee but I pout it myself into a Togo mug.

Again she looks like she wants to say something so I ask "what's up? You look like you want to say somethin?"

"I-I do. Um g-good luck today. I know you got this in the bag but I am already so proud of you." She says and I try really hard to feel thankful but the fact she can't tell me and I know she wants to pisses me off. And I know I'm probably wrong for even feeling this way but I can't help it.

"Yeah. Thanks." I say and peck her forehead noticing her lips trying to catch mine but I don't give her an opportunity too. I grab my bowl of yogurt and coffee and keys and head into my car. I glance at the closed garage door that separates the garage from the house hoping maybe she would come out and wave but she doesn't so I pull away driving with one hand and eating with the other.

I'm almost at the building and my phone starts ringing.

Incoming Call.........Lizard🦎

"Hey Liz"

"Hey y/n/n! I just wanted to wish you good luck today! Call me after you're done okay? I want to know how you feel!" She says super excited.

"Thanks Lizzie. I'm pulling up right now so I'll call you later" I say

"Okay y/n! Ttyl!!" She says before hanging up.

I walk into the Los Angeles County Community College and find the Library quickly and get on line with the multiple other people. I feel under dressed but laugh remembering we are literally sitting down for 8 hours.

"You chose the right clothes" I hear a girl behind me say and turn around seeing the redhead smiling at me.

"Not the first time taking this" I say and she gives me a weird look.

"No I didn't fail, i moved from NY" I say and she makes a face like 'oh duh'

"You don't look like the type to fail" and I roll my eyes at her attempt of conversation.

"And what type do I look like?" I see her raise her eyebrows. Oops did I give her too much attitude?

"Like a good lawyer" she says and I smile a little embarrassed.

"Thanks" I say and just turn back around in line.

Once getting set up and split up into different areas the final step is turning off your phone before the booklets get passed out. So that's what I do noticing not one text from Scarlett. But plenty of texts from Lizzie, Robert, Flo, Danny and Anna.

I take a deep breath writing my name at the top of the booklets once they are passed out. Then the tests are passed out and are sealed waiting for us to open them ourselves. Once the instructor gives us the ok we all tear into it and start the exam.
.-.-.-.-.-.
"Okay everyone please put your pencils down and close your test book. Leave it on your desk and you now have a 30 minute lunch break. If you are not back in here by 1:00pm you will not be allowed in for the final portion of the exam" the instructor says at the front of the room. We all get up and exit walking anywhere else, like the bathroom or the street vendors outside. I decide to use the bathroom and upon walking out I bump right into that redhead that was behind me in line.

"Should've known the bigshot would be the one bumping into me" she says giggling. I giggle back out of embarrassment and say sorry.

"It's okay, but maybe after this I'll try to bump into you and take you out for a drink?" She says with a smirk on her face.

I hold up my left hand so she can see my wedding bands and her eyes widen. "Oh my god I'm so sorry. Excuse my bluntness" she says

"It's really okay. I'm flattered" I say

"Well, good luck on the rest of the test" she says walking into the bathroom.

"You too!" I yell back and she smiles before disappearing into the bathroom.

I go to turn my phone back on but see people start running past me and realize that thirty minutes went by way too fast. I hurriedly go into the room to make sure I'm not late forgetting to check my phone. Too late now because the doors are closed as we are about to begin the second portion. Only 4 hours to go.
.-.-.-.-.-.
"Finally we're free!" I hear next to me as I walk out of the library building and to my surprise it's the red head again.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think that your stalking me" I say laughing.

The red head turns and makes a surprised gasp "you figured it out! My cover has been blown" she says talking into her watch like a spy.

"Howd you think you did?" I ask her

"Pretty well. I'm confident about most of my answers" she says "how about you?"

"Yeah it's definitely a lot different than the NY BAR but I'm also confident about my answers." I say

"Thats like the most lawyer thing to say." She says and we both start laughing.

*click* *click* *click*

I hear coming from my left and see a couple paparazzi snapping photos pointed right at me. Why me?

"Are they taking pictures of you? Who are you?" She laughs

"No one important so not sure why they are" I say looking around. Maybe there's someone else they are looking for.

"Must be because they are definitely taking pictures of you." She says

"Right we'll I better ge home and figure that out, good luck" I say to the woman who's name I don't even know.

"You too! Uh what's your name?" She asks

"It's y/n, y/n y/ln-Johansson." I say and her eyes sparkle for just a second.

"Now it makes sense. Might want to check the internet before you go home" she says and I get confused. I walk away quickly and head straight to my car. I turn my phone on but the stupid apple logo is taking forever to dissapear so I pull out onto the road and head home. My phone starts blowing up as soon as it loads but before I can glance down at it my phone starts ringing. I glance at the radio screen and see it's Robert calling me.

"Hey" I say answering the car speaker phone.

"Hey kiddo, just get done?" He asks

"Yep I'm on my way home." I say

"Why don't you come over here. I think scar is with Lizzie right now" he says

"Oh okay, did you eat already?" I ask him cause I'm starving

"Not yet, gonna grill some steaks I have enough for you if you want?" He asks

"Sure that sounds good. I'll be there in 25" I say

"Okay kid. See you soon" he says and hangs up.

I scroll down from the button on my steering wheel and hit Scarlett's contact. I haven't heard from her all day and shouldn't really check my phone while I'm driving so hopefully she answers. It rings a couple times then I get her voicemail box. I try Lizzie next, but again, no answer. I try to distract my mind a little but at the red light only a block away from Roberts house I pick my phone up, wondering what all the notifications were about.

BREAKING: y/n Johansson seen getting cozy with bombshell lawyer of John Branca. Does this mean Scarlett and y/n are no longer together?

What the hell? That's the most ridiculous article I've ever seen. The picture isn't even anything close to cozy??

I scroll down a little but get interrupted by a beep coming from behind me. I quickly speed to Roberts house pulling in his driveway and putting the car in park before I just sit there scrolling at the other articles. Then I see one that was released 5 minutes ago. And there's a picture of me talking to the redhead from earlier with the headline of
ONE NOT ENOUGH: Scarlett Johansson wife seen with not one but two woman who are not her wife and not a care in the world.

Of course the picture doesn't help because of the angle it's taken at. It looks at if I'm smiling and her hand is on my arm with her looking up at me full of lust.

"Y/n" I hear next to me and jump when Robert starts pounding on my car window.

"Jesus Robert." I say getting out of the car. "What's your problem!? I could've had a heart attack"

"I was trying to save you from that" he says pointing at my phone.

"What is this bullshit?" I say holding my phone up.

"People trying to sell stories. Have you talked to Scarlett?" He asks

"No I tried but no answer. Lizzie too." I say and follow him inside. "Do you think I should go find Scar?"
"Kid"
"She doesn't believe the articles does she?"
"Y/n"
"Should I call Marcel? He can tell me what to do right?"
"Y/NNN!!" Robert yells which stops me from rambling and I realize I'm almost in his kitchen so stops me from pacing too. "Lizzie is coming here now with Scarlett, they went to a yoga class and got bombarded." He says holding my phone up to show me the article that was posted around the time I got out of the bar exam.

"Shit are they okay? Lizzie! Fuck if any of them touched her I'll kill them." I say and hear car doors slam shut outside. I quickly open the door seeing Scarlett and Lizzie walking up the front step to his porch and they both look depleted.

"Babe, you okay? Liz how about you?" I say meeting them both at the top step and tugging them close to me with one in each arm. Lizzie melts into my side but Scarlett stiffins at my touch.

"Yeah we're okay, we just had to run to the car" Scarlett says and I nod running my eyes all over Scarlett's face. She's not looking at me and I can't help but think about the articles. Has she seen them? Does she believe them? I hear a murmer next to me and turn seeing Lizzie looking at me.

"Hm? Sorry?" I ask

"I said how's it feel to get bad press?" Lizzie repeats herself.

"Oh so you've seen them" I say to Lizzie but glance at Scarlett who's staring back at me. I can't read her expression so I can't tell if she's upset or studying me for my reaction.

"Yeah. Obviously we knew it was crap. Right Scar?" She says looking over at Scarlett.

"Hm? Oh right." Scarlett says not taking her eyes off me. I see a hint of flare in her eyes and she quickly looks me up and down and then smirks.

"Can you guys come inside so I can start cooking?" Robert interrupts Scarlett and I's staring contest and I quickly walk inside first with everyone else following behind. I follow Robert into the kitchen while the girls head outside by his grill area.

"What can I grab for you?" I ask

"Just the water and lemonade and some glasses. Don't stall and go talk to her" he says making his eyes wide nodding his head toward the backyard.

"Okay okay" I say taking the drinks and cups to the backyard. I place it on the table they are sitting at and sit down across from Lizzie but next to Scarlett.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I say facing Scarlett, not caring if Lizzie is infront of us.

"What's there to talk about? My wife is cheating on me with any girl that walks down the street" scar says with the most serious look on her face. It makes my blood run cold and my throat gets dry.

"I absolutely am not." I say.

"The pictures are proof" she says and I glance at Lizzie who's eyebrows are knitted together in confusion.

"You can't really believe those pictures. The one from today was a woman I just kept running into during the exam. We must have said all of 10 words to each other each time. And the one with Olivia—"

"It's always something y/n!" She stands up abruptly running inside. I'm so confused because I thought she knew it wasn't true.

I get up chasing after and see Robert looking at me when I run in.

"Upstairs" he says and I take off upstairs. I see one door open and assume it's that one so I walk into the room and immediately get pushed onto the door closing it.

"Do you think it's fair that I had to see other girls drooling over you in the tabloids? You think I don't see how they stare at you?" Scarlett whispers into my ear.

Ohhh so it's a jealousy thing.

"I only have eyes for you" I say back as she stares at me. Lust filling her eyes.

"The only thing that can get me through those paparazzis rushing us and screaming questions at me was knowing it wasn't true, or else I couldn't do this" she says and slips her hand directly into my leggings running her finger over my clothed, soaked, core.

"See? So wet for me." She husks before finally putting her lips on my neck. "Fuck!" I moan when she sucks harshly and then soothes it with her tongue. She trails more kisses between my neck and shoulder while rubbing slightly on top of my underwear.

"I want you to tell me your mine, my love" she says opening my underwear by the sides of my leg with her finger.

"I'm yours. All yours baby"I moan a little desperate but I can't help it when it comes to her.

"Good girl." She says as she moves my panties to the side and slips two fingers right into my soaked core. "Oh yes Scarlett baby" I moan feeling her pumping in and out at a fast pace. Immediately my body gets hot and I have this knot in my lower stomach. She is relentless and she pumps even faster and slams into me making her palm brush over my clit every time. She feels my walls flutter around her and I feel her smirk against my neck.

"Cum all over me baby, I want to lick it off my fingers" she moans and I embarrassingly cum hard right after that all over her hand and fingers.

"S-shit" I stutter when she pulls out and then sucks her fingers clean. She wipes the excess on her dress and then tucks a piece of hair behind my head.

"You did good for standing up" she smiles.

"No head injuries this time" I smirk

"I have to tell you something" she says with a soft smile but it doesn't make me nervous. I feel calm I'm not sure why. Maybe because I'm in her embrace up against the door. Or maybe because I just had a crazy good orgasm but I smile back at her nodding for her to continue.

"There's a once in a lifetime movie opportunity offered to me and I couldn't say no. I've got it talked down to only 3 months of nonstop filming but it is in Australia." She says stroking my cheek looking lovingly into my eyes.

Wait a minute.....she didn't just so what I think she did?

"I can't believe you" I say

"I know it's far and—"

"No! You seriously don't see what you just did!" I say a little louder, Getting mad.

She tilts her head looking confused.

"You seriously just fucked me to lighten the blow of telling me you'll be around the world for three whole months. Which you just accepted and didn't even speak to me about it!"

"I-I didn't do tha—"

"You did Scarlett please get off of me" I say getting myself worked up. I feel my cheeks heating up and I start to feel my hands tingle and they heat up as well. She takes a half a step back and I maneuver myself to turn around and crack the door open enough to get out.

"Y/n come on! That's not what I was trying to do" she yells after me but I'm too mad to comprehend anything right now. I storm down the stairs and see Robert and Lizzie looking confused at me from the kitchen.

"Hey kiddo what's up?" Robert asks. I ignore him and look for my keys. Shit where did I throw them.
I walk into the kitchen seeing them on the counter and go to grab them.

"Y/n, whats going on? What just happened?" Lizzie asks and for the first time today I take in her appearance. She finally has a little baby bump! But then I hear feet coming down the stairs and Scarlett's voice calling after me and my anger takes over again. I grab my keys ignoring Lizzie and Roberts pleas to help and walk out the front door. I get in my car seeing them all run out but I quickly back away and down the driveway before they can see me. I head home with one last look of them in my rear view mirror.

As soon as my car is parked I jump out and up the stairs. I enter the front door and stalk to the kitchen, but just pace weighing my options. I could talk it out. I could write it out. Or I could drink it out.

I quickly run upstairs and dive under my bed retrieving the gym bag from before. I take the bottle out seeing only a smidge missing. I walk back downstairs and rummage through the cabinets seeing the good whiskey glasses in the way back. I get one out and clean it throughly before placing it on the counter next to the bottle. Right before I go to open the bottle the doorbell rings. Who is ringing my bell that doesn't have a key. I quickly pull up the cameras on my phone to see who it is and groan knowing this is going to be a hell of a conversation.

I walk over to the door opening it, we'll aware of the bottle and glass sitting on the table behind me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sheeeesh. That's gotta be the worst feeling in the world.

Do you think Scarlett should still take the job? Or pull out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.5K 37
When her clumsiness and awkwardness has Allie running into a beautiful Blonde whilst at work. After multiple encounters (and some help from friends)...
16.2K 579 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
40.5K 1.1K 38
Anastasia Volkova, a rare beauty, orphan, raised in Russia. Trained to be manipulative, heartless, seductive, and a killer...if needed. After escapin...
229K 4.8K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do